Window Confession Jooheon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nopja6YMLT1u5x5eio2_400.gif

 

For BabyxBaram

Hana and Jooheon are neighbors and their windows are across each other. Jooheon loves to tease and annoy her from his window everyday because he likes her and is just too shy to show it. 

OC Name: Jeon Hana

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeon Hana P.O.V.

*Beep* 

*Beep*

I heard my annoying alarm go off at 7 AM. I groaned and shut it off once I heard it.

"I guess it's time to get ready for college," I spoke to myself. I rolled out of bed and tied my short black hair out of my face. I quickly took a 5 minute shower and wrapped a towel round my body. While I was brushing my teeth, I heard some kind of clanking noise. For normal people, I wouldn't know what it was. But since I hear this sound every single day, I knew what it was. I rolled my eyes and let the rocks hit my window. I spit out my paste and washed my mouth, along with my face. The clanking did not stop yet. Since I was used to this, it got less annoying and more like a usual noise.

It all started when Jooheon's family moved into the neighborhood when I was 10. We were both very young at the time, but of course, I was 2 years older than him. I had ignored him because I was on a higher level than him. Then, he had become friends with my baby brother, Jungkook, in a month. Every since they became friends, he hit my window with those rocks to annoy me. 

Realizing, my window could break if I held this out too long, I turned to save the boy from more rock shortage. I slipped on my undergarments and then slipped on random pieces of clothes quickly. I looked out the window and saw Jooheon waving at my excitedly. I smiled, clearly annoyed, and opened up the window. 

"Hi Jooheon, what do you want?" I asked quickly. He smiled at me.

"Nothing, I just wanted to know why you were up so early when it's a Saturday," He replied calmly. Wait, what? I grabbed my phone frantically and looked at the day. It was Saturday. I groaned.

"Dammit, I hate when this happens!" I exclaimed. I heard Jooheon just laugh at me. I glared at him. "Why didn't you call me and tell me?!" I asked loudly. He just laughed even harder.

"Well, why waste my power while I can just throw rocks at your window, I mean, we are neighbors!" He said cheerfully. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, I'm going back to bed," I said closing my window. I also closed my blinds and jumped into bed. Once I got up, I couldn't go back to bed. I then decided to work on an essay due in a week. I pulled out my laptop and starting typing away on the assignment. After 15 minutes of hard work, I heard the rocks clanking on my window again. I groaned mentally. I looked out my window and saw Jooheon innocently looking at me. Doesn't that boy have something better to do? It is his first year of college, right? 

I tried to ignore the sound of the rocks hitting my window, but the more I heard it, the more the fury built inside of me. I then looked at him through the window and glared. I opened the window.

"What do you want Jooheon?" I shouted. He shrugged innocently.

"I'm bored, Noona! Play with me!" He whined. I cringed mentally. I really hated aegyo, especially his. 

"No, I'm working right now!" I yelled closing the window.

I kept hearing the rocks hitting my window. I sighed. 

"What?!" I said while opening my window again. He smiled.

"Noona, you know I can see your stomach right?" He said innocently. I looked down at my shirt and saw I was wearing a crop top. I rolled my eyes. 

"Whatever, I can wear what I want IN MY HOUSE." I emphasized. He just laughed. 

"Play with me, Hana! I'm so bored!" He complained even more. 

"Yah! Did you just call me Hana? That's Noona to you!" I fired back. I didn't want him to get too comfortable to drop formalities with me. 

"I'll only call you Noona again if you play with me!" He argued. I scoffed and closed my window. I heard the rocks again. 

I groaned and decided to pick up my laptop and move somewhere else. Once I stepped out of my room, I heard tons of noises. Having a brother who never shuts up makes the house ten times louder. Also, since my dad is also a football coach, he's screaming all the time. I sat down at the table.

"GO! GO! GO! GO!!! YESSS!" I heard my dad scream at the TV. Jungkook was sitting next to him, whooping also. I mentally stabbed them and tried to work. 

"Oh hey, Noona, what are you doing out of your room?" Jungkook asked. I glared at him.

"Trying to do my work," I said harshly. My dad looked at me.

"Hana, why can't you just work in your room?" He asked. I squinted my eyes at him.

"I don't know! Maybe it's because we have such freaking annoying neighbors and I can't focus with him throwing ROCKS AT MY WINDOW!" I screamed, getting frustrated. Jungkook and dad looked at each other.

"Girls," I heard them mumble. I rolled my eyes. Ever since my mom had left with another man, I had been the only female in this house. It was now just me, my dad, and Jungkook. I decided it was easier to listen to rocks hit my window then hear a bunch of screaming every 2 seconds, so I grabbed my laptop and headed up to my room. I saw Jooheon sitting on the seat next to his window. Once he saw me, he smiled and waved. I glared at him and decided to listen to music instead of work, just to block out the noise. I rolled over on my side to block it out. I couldn't even hear him at all. I smiled to myself. I then saw my door opening. I saw Jungkook standing there.

"Hey Noona, I just came in to get the basketball I left in your room a couple days ago," He said grabbing the ball he somehow left in my room.

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously. 

"I'm going to play basketball with Jooheon hyung," He replied leaving. "Bye Noona!"

"Be back before dinner time!" I shouted.

"OK!" He yelled back in response. 

Finally, peace, I got out my essay again and actually finished it before dinner, which was at 6 PM. I came downstairs and decided to cook a simple fried rice for the family since it was a lazy day and I knew Jungkook would be ready to eat everything since he would come back from playing sports. I mixed eggs, spam, and added some spices to it. I made a healthy amount, maybe more than healthy amount, and turned off the stove. I called my dad down for dinner and he soon came running down. 

"Yes! I love fried rice!" He exclaimed for digging in. I smiled at him eating my food so happily. I then heard the door opening. I saw Jungkook enter, along with Jooheon trailing behind him.

"Hey Noona, is it fine Jooheon eats dinner with us today?" He asked. I would usually deny it, but it seems Jooheon eats here more than at his house.

"It's not like he's going to leave if I say no, so sit and eat, Jooheon," I said. 

"Yay!" Jooheon and him cheered. The boys ate dinner quickly. I was only halfway done eating, when they all had finished already.

"Thanks for the food!" Jooheon said while heading up to Jungkook's room. My dad soon made his way up too. I was then sitting alone in the living room. After dinner, I sat and watching TV downstairs. I then heard footsteps come downstairs. I then felt a body next to mine. I looked and saw Jooheon sitting next to me grinning. I glared at him. 

"What?" I asked harshly. 

"Hana, don't say that to me~" He whined with aegyo. I then shoved him off the couch. 

"Get lost, loser," I said kicking him while at it. He yelped in pain. I giggled. 

"C'mon hyung, aren't you leaving?" Jungkook asked coming down the stairs a little bit later. Jooheon stood up immediately. Jungkook raised a brow. "What were you doing underneath my sister?" He asked with a suggestive tone. Jooheon and I turned flustered immediately. 

"N-nothing, we were doing nothing!" I stuttered out. Jooheon nodded too.

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave now, bye, Noona," He said nervously walking out the door. Once he left, Jungkook came and sat next to me. I raised a brow at him.

"Now what do you want?" I asked. He gave me a serious look.

"It's so obvious," He said suddenly. I laughed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, a little confused. He shrugged.

"It's just so obvious that he likes you, Noona," He bluntly said. I scoffed. 

"Jooheon? Liking me?" I scoffed again. "No way, he annoys me waaaay too much," I explained, not caring too much about the statement. Jungkook then scoffed.

"Whatever, it's obvious that he only annoy you because he's too much of a wimp to tell you! It's what guys do, Noona, don't fight it," He said before walking away, leaving me to dwell on the thought of Jooheon liking me. No, I could never imagine myself dating the guy who annoys me every single day. But thinking about it, he does always annoy me, and never forgets to... I shook away the thought of him liking me. 

That night, I had a hard time getting to sleep. I was lying in bed wide awake. I kept thinking if Jooheon actually liked me. I knew he was the only guy in my life besides my family who actually paid any attention to me. I sometimes even liked the attention he gave to me. I shook my head quickly. I was being crazy, he's my brother's friend and our neighbor, how weird. 

I felt the breeze of air coming in from my window that I opened. Since it was still summer, it was pretty hot. I tried to let the breeze calm me down, and soon enough, I fell asleep. 

Once I woke up, I checked the time. 9 AM, usually the time Jooheon gets up. I looked out my window and didn't see him. I scratched my head, a bit confused. I just got up and did my usual routine. I then saw something fly through my window and smiled, that's Jooheon alright. I ran over to the window and saw nothing. I pouted. I sighed and sat on my bed. 

An hour later, I started to think more and more why nothing was flying through my window. While I was deep in though, I started to noticed little pebbles flying through my window.

"Jooheon?" I questioned. I peeked my head out and saw Jooheon. "Where have you been?" I asked, maybe a little too quickly. He smiled smugly. 

"Why? Ya miss me?" He asked smugly. I laughed sarcastically, even though a little bit of me kinda did.

"No way, it's just seemed like my morning routine was missing something, but it wasn't a bad thing," I replied, sitting next to my window. I noticed he sat next to his window also. 

"Well, to answer your question, I was actually out with your brother. You would have known if you were downstairs," He said sassily. I chuckled. 

"Ok, Mr. Smartypants," I teased. He just laughed. I then thought of the statement Jungkook said yesterday about Jooheon liking me. It made me slightly more tense as I studied his every movement. 

"What's wrong?" Jooheon asked snapping me out of my trance. I then stared at him.

"Oh, uh, nothing," I lied. He laughed.

"Tell me, I know you better than that," He said urging me on. I gulped and laughed.

"No, it's seriously nothing," I lied again. 

"C'mon, Noona! Don't be a scaredycat!" He teased. I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"Well, it's kinda funny. It's just yesterday Jungkook said that you liked me yesterday," I confessed what's on my mind. He looked a bit stunned, then laughed.

"Wow, that is funny because that would n-never happen," He said scoffing. I smiled, but I felt my heart break a little bit. 

"Yeah, right, I told him he was being crazy because I knew you weren't like that." I laughed to myself. I saw his face turned a bit bitter.

"Hana!" I heard someone call my name. Jooheon heard also. He told me to go and see what's up. I nodded and left. 

"Wait!" Jooheon called out. I turned to him quickly and waited for his statement. "I-if, I did like you, what would you think about it?" He asked suddenly. I paused for a second before chuckling slightly. 

"I don't know, I don't have to worry about that since you don't like me," I stated while dodging the question. He nodded. I turned to the door. 

"Wait, Hana!" He called out again. I turned again. "I like you," He confessed. My eyes widened. I felt my heart beating from nervousness. I heard him sigh. "I know I lied to you a bit earlier, but the reason I annoy you each day is because I'm just too afraid to confess my feelings." He added. I felt myself feeling stunned. I couldn't move or respond to his words. He looked at me with hope in his eyes, but then it disappeared. "And I know that you don't like me back because I know you only like older guys and you've always wanted a manly guy, but I just couldn't help but fall for you when you were younger," He said. We just stood there standing at each other. He sighed again. "Bye, Hana," He said before closing the window. I saw him disappear from my sight as he closed his blinds, which he never used to close. I felt myself get knocked out from the trance as my door opened.

"Hana, I called your name like 5 times," I heard someone say. I turned and saw my dad standing there. He studied my face. "Hana, you look a bit freaked out, are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.

No I'm not, I just figured out the guy who annoyed me the most in life likes me. 

 

The next morning I woke up early at 7 AM for college. I heard no clanking noises at my window and even when I sat next to it, nothing. I sighed as I realized I was gonna be late if I kept waiting. 

After school, I waited next to my window, waiting for him. 

Day after day, I didn't heard from him. 

Next week, on Saturday, I woke up 9 AM. I knew Jooheon was awake, but yet no rock throwing. I pouted. I decided to walk downstairs. 

"Oh hey Noona, you're never down this early in the morning, what's the occasion?" Jungkook asked me. I looked at him a bit frightened. I wondered if Jungkook still hung out with Jooheon. I shook the thought. 

"Nothing, just going out for a bit," I replied quickly before opening the door and leaving. I picked up a few pebbles from outside, and made my way inside quickly.

"Are those rocks, Noona?" Jungkook asked. I got irritated at him.

"No! Ok??" I said frantically while marching upstairs. I could hear him laughing. I closed my door and opened my window. I saw that he had left his window open, probably to let air in. I bit my lip. 

 

Jooheon P.O.V.

I was currently downstairs eating breakfast all alone. After I was done, I realized my window was still open. I quickly closed it to not be reminded of Hana. I then looked down at my room. There was a big rock sitting with a piece of paper on it. 

"That's weird, I never throw big rocks at her," I said to myself. I picked it up. I opened it and recognized the handwriting. I smiled. 

 

Dear Jooheon,

This is a bit weird throwing rocks at your window, but I guess you do it everyday, so I should get used to it. 

And the reason I'm writing this letter is to tell you something.

Look out your window. 

 

"What?" I said quietly to myself. I looked up and saw Hana holding up a whiteboard. I quickly scooted closer to see what it said. 

 

I like you too

 

 

---------------------------------------

WOW, that was I think the longest scenario I wrote so far! I don't even know why I wrote so much! I changed the way the ending went in my head and the way the confessions were, so I hoped you like it because I changed it so much! And I don't know why, but I like writing about Jooheon. It's weird, he's not even my bias and I'm not even that much into Monsta X anymore I'm Seventeen trash. But he's just so fun to write about! ^^

Thanks for requesting! 

 

Gif not mine.