The Library One

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nk1qriVKRx1sia1lco1_400.gif

 

For plxtinhair

Jaejin is a transfer student from the US. On her first day at school she gets really popular and a lot of guys are interested in her, which includes Jaewon, who's like the Loser/Nerd of the school. Of course he thinks he'll never have a chance with her, but one day they get locked in the library together and Jaewon finally makes a move. What he doesn't know though is that Jaejin also has a crush on him.

OC Name: Park Jaejin

One real name: Jung Jaewon

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Jaewon P.O.V.

I was currently sitting in the classroom. The hallways were filled with quiet chatter and the classroom was silent. I suddenly heard more whispers arise in the room and more whooping. I curiously looked up from the book I was very invested in. I saw a very unfamiliar girl enter the classroom. Her hair was short and edgy, and was half blonde, half black. Her smile was beautiful and lit up he very dull classroom. She caught my stare and winked at me. I looked up at her shocked and alarmed. Was that towards me?

Before I knew it, everyone ran to closer to her and sat in their seats, shoving past me. 

"Good morning class, we have a new transfer student here today, please introduce yourself," Mr. Kim had said. The beautiful girl bowed. 

"Hello, I'm Park Jaejin. I'm from the U.S., specifically from Oregon. I hope you all treat me well." From her introduction, I could already tell all the guys were into her. 

"You're so beautiful!"

"Date me now!" 

"I love you already!"

Shouts were heard from around the room. Mr. Kim tapped his ruler on a table and told everyone to settle down. I could tell Jaejin was familiar with this atmosphere. She probably had a million boys surrounding her in the U.S. I sighed, knowing I would never have a chance with her. 

"You'll be sitting next to Jung Jaewon, please raise your hand." This sentence snapped me out of my thoughts. I raised my hand and she smiled and made her way over to me. She shook my hand before she sat down. 

"Nice to meet you," She spoke quietly. I said the same nervously and she smiled again before listening to the lesson. I tried my hardest to focus on the lesson, but everytime I looked to the left, I saw her glancing at me. Did I looked weird? Did I smell weird? I had no idea why! 

When the lesson ended, I quickly scampered to my second home, the library, while bringing my lunch box. 

 

Park Jaejin P.O.V.

As I was walking down the hallway for lunch, a huge crowd was following me. 

"Jaejin-ssi, Jaejin-ssi! Please talk to us!"

"Jaejin-ssi, please sit with us!" 

"Jaejin unnie, you're so pretty!"

"Jaejin, be my girlfriend!"

I was bombarded with compliments and confessions throughout the walk. I just tried to smile and look nice for my admirers. I noticed people made way for 3 girls who just walked through the hallway with no problem. People also stopped to gaze at them, like they did with me. There was one girl in the middle, and two behind her on each side. Is this the plastics or something? The girl in front stuck out her hand while the crowd dispersed to give us privacy. 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany, you must be Jaejin. I also transferred from the U.S., but I came from California, right underneath you," She said smiling. But I felt a little creepiness from her eye smile. She then pointed to the two girls behind her. "Oh yeah, this is Shinhye, and the other is Ahyoung," She introduced. I nodded my head in acknowledgement. 

"Come eat lunch with us!" Ahyoung said pulled me to the lunchroom with them. 

After we got our food, we sat at an isolated table. 

"You got so popular even if it's your first day, what's your secret? What did you do?" Shinhye asked me first. I raised a brow.

"Uh, I didn't do anything special, I just sorta walked in and they all loved me," I explained carefully. They all nodded.

"Wow, you must be pretty amazing, I mean, your charisma is no joke, even when I just met you," Tiffany complimented. I smiled. 

"But it must to sit next to the school nerd," Ahyoung said pouting. I gave her a confused laugh. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. They all laughed in unison.

"You sit next to Jung Jaewon, the school nerd. He's a total loser, he has never had a girlfriend and he's a total embarrassment to our school," Tiffany explained laughing. 

"I thought you said he was a nerd, shouldn't that mean he's super smart?" I questioned. The girls stopped laughing.

"Yea, but that's all he's good at, being smart," Shinhye responded, laughing again.

"He's such a loner that he doesn't even sit in the cafeteria, he sits in the library," Ahyoung explained.

"I wonder what he does in there, it must be pretty lonely because no one even goes into our library anymore, it's deserted besides him and the librarian," Tiffany commented while the girls laughed. 

"I wonder if they're hooking up," Shinhye commented wittily, laughing. 

I decided to say nothing because I really had no idea what these girls were talking about anyways. I just decided to change the subject, but in my mind, I was still thinking about this Jaewon guy. 

The next day, I came to school cautious of everything I did, in case someone was watching. While I was sneaking around, I accidently bumped into someone.

"!" I swore in English. I got up after I saw a hand stuck out in front of me. I noticed it was the boy who sat next to me in class, Jung Jaewon. I used his hand to get up. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was turning to," I apologized. I noticed the boy was saying nothing. I waved my hand in front of his face. "Hello?" I said to snap him out of his trance. I just apologized again, think he was a bit strange, then I left. 

 

Jung Jaewon P.O.V.

I was rushing to class, hoping I would get a quick glance of Jaejin, but then I realized I left my book in the library. I had turned a corner and bumped into someone. The body had fell, and so had I. I noticed it was the transfer student, Park Jaejin. My mind was in shock. I jumped my feet and helped her up immediately. After a while, she had left, then I realized she had been speaking to me. I mentally cursed myself before a crowd of people turned the corner too. They glared at me.

"Hey loser, if you think you have a chance with one of the prettiest girls in school, then forget it," A guy said to me. I noticed he was one of the most popular boys in school, Sehun.

"Yeah, just go back to doing your nerd stuff and we won't bother you," Another guy named Chanyeol said before shoving my shoulder and leaving. I let out a big breath of air before continuing to the library. I then felt deflated, not from the comments, but from the truth. I knew I didn't have a chance with her. I then picked up my book and walked to class while adjusting my glasses. 

I walked into Mr. Kim's class and saw the goddess sitting there tying up her hair. I blushed and walked to my desk sitting down. 

"Ok class, today we'll be taking a pop quiz! Yay! Who's excited?!?" He cheered.

"BOOOOO!" Everyone yelled in the classroom. He chuckled. 

"I didn't care what you guys actually thought, and Park Jaejin, do not worry about this quiz, it won't count on your grade since you're new, it'll only show me where you're at," Mr. Kim said to her. I saw her nod and smile. 

The quiz was only 15 questions, and all of them were very easy, for me, I knew others would think it would be hard. I finished it first, but after me I saw Jaejin set down her pencil. Everyone was finished with the quiz after 30 minutes. 

"Ok, class, I will now grade these before the day is over, now flip to page 45 in your textbooks please."

When we had 20 minutes of class left, Mr. Kim had finished grading the tests. 

"Ok, I will now reveal the top 2 grades in our classroom," He explained. He held up the two tests. "Congratulations, Mr. Jung Jaewon," He said. I heard whispers around the room saying how it's always me, or that it's not a surprise. But I smiled because I was proud of my achievement. "Next top grade was Ms. Park Jaejin," Mr. Kim said with a surprised voice. The whole class congratulated her and patted her on the back. 

"Pretty and smart, what a jackpot." 

"I know right, she's perfect."

"Gosh, I wanna be her."

The whole class said something along the lines of these few phrases. But I had to agree with them, I've always wanted to date a girl as smart as me. She's just even more perfect now. 

"Now, I'm guessing you're wondering why I suddenly popped this on you guys since we had a test two days ago, but the librarian said she wanted the top two students to clean and organize the library. Jaejin, Jaewon, is that ok with you?" He asked. Of course I was ok with it, but Jaejin..?

"It's ok," We said in unison. We looked at each other, and she chuckled slightly. Mr. Kim clapped as the bell rang and dismissed us. Jaejin and I headed down to the library in an awkward silence. As we entered the library, the librarian greeted us. 

"Oh, Jaewon, I'm so glad you guys could help me clean up!" She said hugging me. She then looked over at Jaejin and smiled. "Well, well, well, who's this pretty young lady?" She asked smiling at Jaejin. Jaejin just smiled.

"Hi, I'm Park Jaejin, I'm the new transfer student from the U.S," She introduced bowing. The librarian smiled.

"Well, since you're new here, you can call me Mrs. Im." After introductions, Mrs. Im told us to organize the shelves. We did as we were told. She then told us to wash the tables since they were a bit dusty. She then left us alone to get the items to wash. 

Jaejin and I sat in a silence. 

Once Mrs. Im came back, we had to clean the tables. We then heard the phone ring. Mrs. Im picked it up. 

"Hello? Huh? I'll be right there!" She hurriedly picked up her stuff. "Ok kids, I have a meeting to go to and it'll take about an hour and a half, , but after you guys finish, you can leave!" She said exited the room. Jaejin and I nodded. 

We cleaned all the tables, some shelves, and some lamps as we were told to do. After 55 minutes, we had finished everything. 

"Ok, I think I'm gonna go now," Jaejin said picking up her backpack. I nodded and waved her off while getting my stuff packed up. I then heard the door not opening. I looked back. "Uh-oh," She said in English. 

"What?" I asked. She looked very worried.

"I think Mrs. Im accidently locked us inside," She confessed. My eyes widened. I stood up and tried it for myself. The door was locked. I sighed.

"Dammit," I cussed softly. I then sat down in the table. 

"It's fine, Mrs. Im said said she'll be back in around 30 minutes since an hour already passed, we'll just wait here and..." Jaejin trailed off. "And talk." She finished. We took a seat in a table next to each other. It was silent for the first few seconds. 

"Do you get mad?" She suddenly said. I looked to her.

"M-mad at what?" I stuttered out. She fumbled with her fingers.

"Well, mad at people for calling you nerd or loser?" She asked again. I was a bit shocked at her question. "I mean, I was just wondering, but if it's uncomfortable for you, you don't have to answer," She then added on rambling. I smiled at her.

"Uh, o-of course it bothers me, but I'm kinda used to it, and most of the times people say it behind my b-back, not to my face," I explained softly. She nodded and took my hand. I flinched at the sudden contact.

"I'm sorry about those people, they must be terrible to you," She said sincerely. I coughed awkwardly and looked down at the table. 

"Yeah, it's fine," I said quietly. We sat quietly for a few seconds. "It must be better for you since you're so beautiful," I confidently said. She was a bit taken back from my words and then chuckled. 

"You know, you're not as bad as they describe you to be," She honestly spoke. I felt her scoot closer to me. I felt my heart start to beat faster than normal. Her hand was still connected to mine as she scooted closer. I felt my breathing get louder. "I might say that you're pretty cute," She added. Her words made my heart beat even faster than before. I suddenly could only hear my heart beating and no longer anything else. I then suddenly felt her hand inch closer to my thighs. My eyes widened. 

I then felt her hand on my thigh. I turned to her in fright, but she innocently looked at me. As I turned away, she inched her hand closer, up, and up, and up. I then stopped her hand from coming any closer. I turned to her and then her lips collided with mine. We were now touching each other. She was very aggressive with her kissing. I couldn't even keep up. She deepened the kiss as I was shy to let her tongue come in. I felt her smirk against my lips. 

"You're blushing," She commented as I wanted her more. She laughed as a flinched as she came even closer on top of me. I gasped at the contact. She then kissed me again. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her back. I felt myself getting more into the kiss as we kept going. 

We then pulled apart from the lack of air. I took a gasp of air as did she. 

"You know, we should do this more often," She commented breathing heavily. I nodded.

"For sure," I replied. She chuckled kissing me one more time before getting off my lap. She adjusted her skirt and fixed her shirt. 

"You know, maybe next time, not in the library," She suggested. I laughed.

"Yeah, maybe not in public," I added. She then sat back down next to me and went closer to my ear.

"Yeah, maybe in a bedroom, somewhere, private." 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there! Sorry for not updating as much as before! I've been a bit busy and I was busy updating my other stories. I actually feel like I stayed pretty on topic with this scenario, props to me! And hopefully the next update won't take so long, but I'm starting school very soon NOOOO and I won't have time to update as much, so I'm sorry if my updates come even slower!

I hope you like this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.