Crush Woozi

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nqmdf8xBou1ux44byo2_400.gif

 

For jungkookie_87

Min Mi was afraid that Jihoon will hate her for having a crush on him but it turns out that he likes her too. 

OC Name: Park Min Mi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Min Mi P.O.V

"Look, it's Min Mi, the school nerd." 

"Ew, look at her hair, she needs more shampoo in that nest." A fit of laughter broke out into the hallway. I looked over to my right and saw a group of girls cackling in a fit of laughter. Why would they even think they're better than me? I scoffed and just looked the other way. I tried my hardest to look away from them everyday. I just made my way to my classroom quickly before they could torment me more. I was the first one in the room and took my seat quickly. I pulled out all of my materials and put them in my desk and on my desk. I pulled out the homework assigned yesterday and checked over my answers. 8 minutes before the bell rang, laughter broke the silence in the room. I was in a class filled with misfits and loud people. I had all the girls who thought only looks mattered, and all the guys who thought every single thing was funny. Only one guy stuck out to me in this classroom. 

His name was Lee Jihoon. 

His friends were obnoxious teenage boys and were loud all the time. Only we was calm and collected. He could be cold sometimes and funny the others. His smile was the most beautiful thing I've seen in this world. His pink hair stood out amongst others and his height made no difference to me because of my short stature too. Everything about him to me was perfect. Oh wait, except for the fact we're from completely different worlds. 

He fits in with the slightly more popular class and I'm just that girl who scores an A on every test, not that, that's bad though. It's not like we're never talked to each other before, we have. But, it was only for in-class projects and only the occasional 'I need help on this problem' question. If people knew I had the biggest crush on him, I would get tormented even more and get told that I wasn't good enough and that I was a disgrace to him. Then he would hate me for ruining his reputation. I hid my face even more when he looked to my way. I was close to the window and I knew that he sometimes lost himself by looking at the trees. He sat in the row in front of me and then two desks away from me. When he looks my way, I get a little shy.

"Hey Jihoon!" His friend Seokmin called. 

"What are you looking at?" Wonwoo asked, his other friend. 

"Oh, uh, just the outside of the school, the scenery is truly beautiful," He replied. I heard them clap. 

"Of course, our Jihoon is the deepest man alive," Mingyu, the guy who sat next to me, said. I heard Jihoon laugh.

"Whatever, what's so deep about thinking nature is beautiful," He replied again. Then I heard cheering. I almost laughed too. These boys are so funny. I hear them talking about random stupid stuff everyday and to be honest, I laugh every time they do. 

"Hey nerd, what are you laughing about?" I heard a girl say to me. Everyone's eyes were suddenly all on me. I was lost in thought until they said that. I heard another girl scoff.

"What are you thinking about so deeply, freak?" Another girl said. I then looked up from my desk. 

"What?" I asked, a bit freaked out.

"What, are you laughing at the boys in front of you? Do you think they're better than them? Do you think you can fit in? Because of you're thinking that, you just stop now, it's not use to wish for things you can't have." The queen bee of the whole group told me. Her name was Kim Jinhee, and she was the most spoiled, bratty, and rude girl in this universe. I just tried to ignore her. I was also a bit flustered since this was the first time she every tormented me about the guys in front of me. 

"Just cut it out, Jinhee, she was doing nothing wrong and how could you even see her? Her face was down at her desk," Mingyu defended. I smiled slightly. Jinhee scoffed. 

"Whatever, I saw you looking at their direction every now and then, don't act like you can be like us, Park Min Mi." She was about to say something else but the bell had rang for class. Everyone had run to their seats and paid attention to the lesson. I then continued to stare at the board and listen to the teacher continue his lesson. 

 

Jihoon P.O.V.

I was staring at a beautiful scenery until the bell had rang for class to end and to head to lunch. I left my stuff where it was and walked to the lunchroom. I was accompanied by my three best friends, Seokmin, Wonwoo, and Mingyu. Of course we had friends in different grade levels, but we were close because we had the same class. 

"Hey Jihoon, notice anything fishy today?" Mingyu asked me. I looked at the guys and they looked as confused as I was. 

"No, what was fishy?" I asked grabbing my lunch. We sat at a table away from everyone and talked as loudly as we wanted. The underclassmen ate with us during lunchtime. Those people were guys named Minghao, a transfer student from China, Hansol, Seungkwan, and Chan. 

"What are you guys talking about?" Seungkwan asked.

"We were just talking about something Mingyu thinks is fishy," Wonwoo explained. Seungkwan nodded.

"So, what's so fishy?" Hansol asked. 

"That girl in our class," Mingyu said gesturing to me, Seokmin, and Wonwoo. 

"Which one?" Seokmin asked. Mingyu rolled his eyes. 

"The girl that sits next to me in the corner, Min Mi," He explained. I raised a brow.

"Yeah, I heard those girls are so cruel to her," Chan explained.

"I hear things too," Minghao added. "And I just moved here." Mingyu groaned.

"No, that's not what I meant!" He exclaimed.

"Then what do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean that she likes you!" He said quietly. Everyone was silent. 

"What?" I finally said. I was in shock. 

"Yeah, what?" Wonwoo also said.

"It's totally obvious, the way she glances at you all the time in class, or the times where she avoids your gaze when you 'look at your beautiful scenery' even though I know you're actually staring at Min Mi-" My eyes widened.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I screamed at him clutching his collar. Everyone tried to calm me down. No one had known about my secret crush on Min Mi, not even my closest friends. Mingyu just scoffed.

"It's sooooo obvious you like her! I literally watch you guys try to hide your crushes from each other while I'm stick in the middle, seeing everything!" He exclaimed. I felt myself turning red from anger and embarrassment that my secret got out. 

"Look, he's even turning red," Seungkwan commented.

"AWWWW," The group said in unison. I got angry and pulled everyone in together. 

"Maybe you should confess!" Minghao suggested.

"Ok, listen up you bastards. You tell NO ONE." I stated clearly. "Got it?" I threatened. Mingyu just gave me a smug look. 

"OK, sure," They all agreed. For some reason, I sense some bad in that look I got from all of them. As we started eating again, I was calm knowing that Min Mi didn't sit in the lunchroom to hear us. Maybe that's a perfect time to confess. I shook away the thought and put it at the back of my head. 

 

Min Mi P.O.V.

A day had passed since the encounter I had with that group of girls, but it was only Tuesday, there's a lot of more bullying to go. I walked down the hallways, and thankfully, I came early enough that know one was there. I released a big sigh of relief and sat down. I double-checked my homework that was assigned yesterday. I also got started on homework I knew that was gonna be assigned later. I sat quietly in the room alone until those 8 minutes 'til the bell rang came around and I heard loud laughter echo throughout the classroom. I'm sure they don't even remember what happened yesterday. All of those thoughts went out the door when I heard someone call my name

"Hey, Park Min Mi," I heard a voice call. I recognized it as Mingyu's voice. I looked up at him smiling widely.

"Yes?" I asked. I thought he just needed a pencil or something, but I was wrong. He stood closely to my desk and bent down to my eye level.

"You know, you're really pretty," He complimented. I blushed and smiled. I wasn't used to hearing such words.

"T-thanks," I stuttered. I was a bit flustered at his sudden flirting. He smiled at me. 

"No problem, it's only natural to say that to a beauty like you," He added making me blush more. I looked away form his gaze and saw his friends with confused looks on their faces. Then, I thought that they were just trying to make fun of me from yesterday. I turned my gaze away sadly. 

"Ok, Mingyu, you're making her uncomfortable, let's stop flirting now," Wonwoo said. I looked up at him and then to his side. I saw an annoyed Jihoon with his face burning and his arms crossed. I hated seeing him look angry and annoyed. It seemed like it was targeted towards me. My expression turned even sadder. 

"Oh, look you're burning up, maybe you should go to the nurse," Mingyu commented at my blushing face. At this point, I knew he was just poking fun at me. Tears welled up in my eyes. right when his expression turned guilty, Jinhee walked in.

"Aha, look here, the most popular guy in school talking to wall flower," She said fake pouting. Mingyu rolled his eyes. "Does she think she can stand a chance with one of them?" She asked pointing at all of the guys.

"Just give it a break, Jinhee," Mingyu said standing. But she didn't.

"Oh, look, you're burning up because you're blushing, aren't you? Maybe you should go to the nurse. It seems like you should be there anyways," Jinhee said. 

"Everyone in your seats!" The teacher called as the bell rang. I sighed. Saved by the bell. 

 

Jihoon P.O.V

"YAH! HOW COULD YOU EVEN FLIRT WITH HER?" I yelled at Mingyu. It was afterschool while we were at my house. I was running at him with a guitar at this point and I seemed desperate to hurt him. 

"I'M SORRY! I WAS TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS TO SHOW THAT YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HER!" Mingyu screamed while running away.

"BE CAREFUL KIDS!" Wonwoo yelled on the couch next to Seokmin while they watched TV. 

"I'M GONNA ING KILL YOU WITH MY GUITAR!" I screamed at Mingyu while he screeched in terror. That was until all the guys had stopped us, including the upperclassmen we were friends with last year. 

"Ok Jihoon, that's enough torturing Mingyu!" Seungcheol hyung had said. He was a year older than me and graduated last year.

"Yeah, and don't ever try and break my guitar ever again," Jisoo hyung said grabbing his guitar that I thought was mine.

"Oops, sorry hyung," I apologized. 

"Ok, what is this even about this time?" Junhui asked, another Chinese exchange student from two years ago.

"JIHOON HYUNG LIKES A GIRL!" Mingyu shouted. I gave him a glare but said nothing since I was so tired.

"A girl?" Jeonghan hyung said raising a brow.

"A pretty girl?" Soonyoung hyung added.

"Whatever, that's not a good enough reason to go around killing people," Seungcheol hyung claimed. He gave me 20 bucks. "Go take a walk and buy yourself a calm smoothie, it will calm you down," He said pushing me out the door. 

"What, I don't want a calm smoothie! THEY NEVER WORK!" I protested, but he already shoved me out and locked the door. I groaned. I went out on a walk to the nearest smoothie store, that happened to be 10 minutes away. I knew where it was already since Seungcheol hyung always asks us to go on calming walks and get 'calm smoothies', whatever that means. I rolled my eyes at his stupid thoughts. I walked in and saw a very familiar face. My eyes widened in shock. I saw Min Mi with her hair tied into a nice French braid and a causal attire. She had a laptop in front of her and a bunch of papers around her, which I recognized were our worksheets we got today. I just ordered my smoothie quickly. 

Don't be a wimp, Jihoon. She's alone, go talk to her. 

I gulped at the thought. She was sitting peacefully and doing homework, I didn't want to bother her. But, a little message in my head told me that I should go talk to her before it's too late. I mustered up all my courage and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around in fright. I felt sorry immediately. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," I apologized. She looked so flustered. Could what Mingyu said about her liking me be true? 

"I-it's fine, I was just only a bit startled," She stuttered. I smiled at her. She was just so cute. 

"Can I sit?" I asked gesturing to the seat across from her. She nodded. It was a bit quiet in the store. It was only filled with the blender, quiet chatter, and keys tapping. "I'm sorry, about what Jinhee does to you," I explained. She smiled and looked away shyly.

"It's fine, it's not you doing it, it's her," She said. "I just ignore her because I know one day something bad will happen to her and she'll have no one to lean on because her friends were always were fake," She said bravely. I smiled at her confidence. 

"You're such a great girl, Min Mi," I blurted. Her eyes widened, and so did mine. I looked away from her gaze. I sighed. Just say you like her already, you dimwit! She probably thinks I'm so creepy now. I can't believe I said that. 

"I like you, Min Mi." Oh how smooth. 

 

Park Min Mi P.O.V.

"I like you, Min Mi," Jihoon confessed. I sat there in shock. My jaw was dropped slightly and the pencil that was sitting silently in my hand was now on the table. I blushed immediately after his sentence. "I mean, I just, ah, I mean, I just-ok, fine, I just really like you. I know that Jinhee is always mean to you about you not being able to 'be on the same level', but I just couldn't help liking you no matter what she says." He confessed. I sat in shock trying to process all his words. I then smiled slightly.

"You really like me?" I asked. He then calmed down and smiled.

"Yeah, really," He confirmed. I smiled widely. 

"I like you too," I confessed back. He then turned a brighter shade of red. We sat in an awkward silence. 

"So, does that mean like we're a-a couple now?" He asked. I laughed and nodded.

"I guess we are, boyfriend," I joked. He laughed while still blushing. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"GET HER, JIHOON!" 

"WOOP WOOP! JIHOON'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"

"SHE IS REALLY PRETTY!" 

I heard from outside the shop. I looked and saw all his friends cheering for us. I saw Jihoon turned annoyed. 

"YAH!" He shouted at them. They all ran away. He growled. Then he looked at me. He took my hand. "Wanna kill them together?" He asked. I smiled and tilted my head. 

"Sure." 

From then on, I confirmed that the boy I always liked, liked me back, and didn't hate me. Things always turn out for the better, don't they? 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

WOW, double update! WOO! I'm starting to like Jihoon now, DAMMIT! OK, maybe not because there was too much Mingyu in here and he's my bias along with Wonwoo, but that changes often, OK? I've mentioned this already! Again, I hope you liked this! I think I got sorta side-tracked because it's 11 PM over where I live and I'm tired, plus I'm had a long day and I'm blurry-visioned right now. BUT, I wanted to write this one badly! XD

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.