First and Last Love I.M.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_njvkrvYyPo1tl3lkto3_r2_250.gif

 

For exsuho1004

Eunhye invites I.M. to her house during the weekend for dinner and he's nervous because Eunhye is his first love. 

OC Name: Seo Eunhye

I.M real name = Im Changkyun 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im Changkyun P.O.V.

"I'm sorry Sohee, it's just not working," I confessed. A girl with long black hair sat across from me. Her face was stoic and her expression was hard to read. I have no idea what compelled me to break up with her. She was the perfect type for any Korean guy. Her hair was long and straight, her eyes were big and round. She was perfect full lips and skinny legs. She was also a petite girl which was a trend nowadays. Sohee was also the head of a fashion company and was pretty wealthy. But for some reason, the love just wasn't there.

"Hmph, well, whatever, I was cheating on you with Taecyeon anyways," She said. She then stood up and straightened her short skirt. She gave me one last glare before walking out the door. I sighed. 

I drove home in my car, not really focused on anything. I decided to call up my good friend Jooheon, who had a lovely lady named Sooyoung already. 

"What's up, Changkyun?" Jooheon said while showing up at my apartment. 

"Yo wassup," I greeted back. He then made himself comfortable on my couch. 

"So, what's up with the Sohee deal?" Jooheon asked. I groaned.

"We broke up-"

"WHAT BRO?" He shouted in my face. I closed my eyes as he came close to me. "Was dating for 8 months not like anything? Not to mention SHE'S PERFECT," He also added. 

"I know, I know, it's just we didn't love each other! I wake up every day, and I don't think of her. I don't want to really see her actually," I explained. He sat back in his chair and rubbed his eyes.

"Ok, then, what are you gonna do now?" He asked seriously. I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I think," I paused. "I think I wanna be single for a while," I said unsurely. Jooheon made a face at me.

"Yeah right, you hate being alone you loser," He teased. I laughed. 

"I know, I really wanna just settle down with someone quickly," I admitted. 

"Then lets find you the perfect girl!" Jooheon exclaimed. I chuckled.

"That's what you said with Sohee," I commented. Jooheon glared at me.

"Well, we just have to find a girl that YOU like, maybe you don't like the typical Korean girl, maybe you like a... different kind of girl," Jooheon explained. I squinted my eyes at him.

"I think we already knew that when the last 3 girlfriends I dumped looked the exact same," I harshly said. He backed away.

"Ok, we just needa pull an all-nighter and find out the type of girl you like!" Jooheon exclaimed. 

"Wait, what?" 

Before I knew it, we were looking up quizzes online, talking about my likes and dislikes, attractions, places I like, things I like to do, then it got to a weird point in the conversation. It was 5 AM and we were still up talking until Jooheon had asked a question that really made me wonder. We were currently almost passed out on my bed with a laptop almost falling off the bed. There was also pudding and coke next to us. 

"DUDE, is there any girl that you actually loved that you dated?" He asked groggily. I had to think about that question. I had many ex-girlfriends, did I even love any of them at all? Heeyoung? Soomin? Kaeun? "Seriously dude? You loved none of them?" I shook my head.

"Let me think bro," I said shushing him.

"C'mon, Taehee? She was a pretty nice girl!" He exclaimed. I shook my head.

"No, I didn't actually love her, she was more like a friend, we literally still talk today and I actually found out she's getting married in a month," I said to him. He pouted and listed a bunch of other girls until he listed one.

"C'mon, how about, Eunhye?" He said. I then had to stop and think about it. Eunhye. Seo Eunhye. The girl I dated the longest. My very first girlfriend. For the whole freshmen year plus most of sophomore year in high school. We had been friends for a while until she had confessed to me. She was a normal sized girl. She wasn't the skinniest, and wasn't the tallest or shortest girl, but I think I loved her. I then smiled. 

"Yeah, yeah, I think I loved Eunhye," I said. I then felt arms embrace me.

"Yes, YES! This is the answer I wanted! Now we have to stay up and examine her personality, let's go!" 

At 8 AM, we finally passed out from exhaustion. I had woken up at 6 PM surprisingly. 

"Jooheon, Jooheon, wake up. It's time for dinner already," I said exhausted. He just shrugged my hand off.

"Go away, Sooyoung!" He screamed at me half-heartedly. I rolled my eyes. I went out to get dinner myself. I had gone to my favorite restaurant. It was a nice Chinese restaurant that was sort of well-known.

"Table for one please," I said politely. The waitress politely lead me to a table and I sat down. I scoffed. They must pity me. I was surrounded by couples and happy families. Everyone was acting lovey-dovey, for godsakes, I was even sitting at a table for two! I just ignored the thought and ordered my food. 

"Table for one please," I heard a very familiar voice say. I looked to my right and saw a girl with beautiful black short hair. She had a button down plaid shirt on and jeans. She stood out in the restaurant with her very casual attire. I noticed people gave her looks for her un-ladylike choice of style, but she looked like she didn't care. She had cat-eyes that I remember loving. She also had bow-lips that I remembered kissing. 

"Eunhye?" I said aloud without knowing. She turned around and locked eyes with me. Her eyes widened slightly, only slightly.

"Changkyun?" She said my name. The woman in front of Eunhye smiled.

"Well, it seems like you two know each other, so would it be fine if we stuck you two together since there are many couples booked for tonight?" She asked. 

"Yeah, sure," Eunhye commented half-heartedly. Eunhye had made her way to my table and sat down. "So, what's up Changkyun?" She asked excitedly. I smiled at her.

"Nothing much," I said awkwardly. 

"Oh, well, I just broke up with my boyfriend yesterday," She stated bluntly. My eyes widened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-" She cut me off with a smirk. 

"Nah, I never really loved him. He didn't have that charm I wanted," She admitted. That sounded familiar. 

"I actually just broke up with my girlfriend yesterday too," I confessed. She smiled.

"Why?" She asked curiously. I shrugged.

"Same reason as you, I just never really loved her," I said. 

Those topics sort of sparked something between us. We started to talk more and more. the cold facade I had a few moments had disappeared when we started talking more. I remembered back in high school that she was that badass girl while I was class president. When we dated, it was the most controversial thing in the whole school, even to seniors. I remembered being afraid to date her at first knowing her violent tantrums and harsh attitude, but then when she opened it, it was like everything clicked. 

"Hey, I'm actually make Chinese tomorrow Saturday, how about you join me?" She asked. I clutched my heart. 

"Wow, I would be flattered." We both left and set our separate ways after exchanging numbers and I got her address. My drive back home was the best thing ever. I was jamming to music and singing along. I was so happy and excited. Then, the nervousness hit me when I realized I was going to go to my first loves home. I started to get worried and panicked, so I hurried back to my apartment.

I slammed the door quickly and ran up to my room where Jooheon was sleeping. His sleeping body was still lifelessly lying there. I rapidly shook him. He groaned. 

"JOOHEON! JOOHEON! JOOHEON!" I shouted at him. He groaned.

"What?" He yelled back. I looked at him with a slight grin.

"I got a date with Eunhye!" I shouted. It was silent for a moment until Jooheon started to scream like a little kid with me. 

"YES! YES! THIS IS SO AWESOME!" Jooheon screamed while we celebrated.  

"I KNOW!" I screamed.

"Where is it at?" He asked.

"IT'S AT HER PLACE!" I yelled. We screamed again and fell on the bed. 

We were excited all night long, we were pretty much nocturnal by now and we passed out with excitement at 6 AM. I woke up at 5. 

"!" I exclaimed. I quickly took a shower and dressed nicely to go to her house. "OMG! OMG! OMG!" I went around screaming. 

"You should of gotten ready earlier, Changkyun!" Jooheon scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, you slept later yesterday!" I complained. "And why are you even here still?" I questioned. He just shrugged as I was freaking out. I let my hair loose, like I remember she had liked. I got a white button up shirt that I remembered she was attracted to and paired it with black jeans. I quickly grabbed my keys and wallet and ran out the door. I quickly drove to her house that was a long 40 minutes drive. I had gotten there at 7 instead of the original 6 o'clock. I hurriedly ran to the front door and rang the bell. After 5 long seconds, she answered it. She smirked at me. I started apologizing right away. "Oh my gosh, I'm soooo sorry Eunhye that you waited so long!" I apologized. She just laughed at me. I stopped apologizing. "Why are you laughing?" I asked confused.

"Well, you're always late, remember? On all our past dates, you're always an hour late because you're always up too excited with, Jooheon, was it?" She stated. I calmed down. "So I arranged it an hour earlier than when everything would be ready so you could be on time, so you, Im Changkyun, are on time," She said pulling me in. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Haha, you got me," I joked making jazz hands. She laughed. 

"Go sit down," She ushered me to the table. I remember her always bossing me around while we were dating. I was that shy nerd while she was a confident badass. We sat in peace for a few seconds. 

"So, how many boyfriends have you had after me?" I asked, knowing that I was also her first boyfriend. I noticed she paused for a moment.

"10, how many girlfriends have you had?" She asked back. I scoffed.

"15," I replied. She chuckled.

"Wow, you've gotten around a lot, haven't you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, it's just that I've just really been wanting to settle down quickly, it's just no girl pleases me and I've had no connection with any of them," I confessed. There was a moment of silence at the table.

"What about me?" She asked. I looked into her eyes. "Did you love me?" She asked again. I opened my mouth.

"Yeah, you were actually the only one girl I actually loved," I admitted. She smiled.

"And you're the only guy I loved," She confessed back. We just stared at each other for a while. Could I have been so blind to not see that the only girl I actually loved was the one? She then grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes closed immediately and I melted into the kiss. She had always been the one to initiate kisses when we were younger. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer. I noticed she was a bit surprised at me actions because she accidently bit my tongue. She pulled away. 

"Whoops," She giggled. I smirked pulling her in again. 

That's when I realized, I found my first and last love today. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Yay, double update~ BUT, I'm sooo sorry I get side-tracked from the scenarios! I swear, I'm just so bad at staying on topic! I always write while watching TV and listening to music and then I write stupid things. I'm sorry ok?! Anyways, I hope you liked it... Was it still ok? I hope so!

Thanks for requesting!

 

 

Gif not mine.