Ideal Type Jooheon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nhsma5PyTK1qkkfjuo2_400.gif

 

For hanbaeks

When Jooheon meets his ideal type for the first time and the other members about it.

OC Name: Nora Cho

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jooheon P.O.V. 

"Hey, Jooheon, what drink do you want?" Wonho asked me. Right now we were just about to go on a talk show. The host was Kim Gura, who was known for making people spill their secrets. Our manager had told us too try and not spill anything big since we are still rookies. 

"Water would be fine, hyung," I responded. Once I got my water, I sipped my water nervously. I was more nervous than usual because of this host. I didn't want to spill things carelessly like I usually do, since Kim Gura-ssi will probably make a big deal of it. 

"Hyung, we're out in 10 minutes, so let's get ready quickly," I.M had stated. I set my water down on the table and let the makeup artists do their finishing touches before we went out. The studio was sort of small, but yet there was enough room for all seven members. We did our greetings then sat down.

"Wow, your greeting is so loud and awesome!" Gura said at first. We all laughed. "You must of practiced so long for that greeting, did your company make you do that?" He asked. We all shook our heads and laughed. As the show went along, it went smoothly and only funny moments about the members were spoken, nothing too big. "So, now that all the funny stuff has gone through, let's get into something more serious, eh?" He said.

"OooooOOOo!" Monsta X all said. We all clapped. Gura just laughed.

"So, you all are perfectly fine men who are growing, correct?" We all nodded at the strange question. "So, you all must be interested in women at this time?" I gulped unnoticeably but we all just laughed and said no. "Ah, no way you're not interested! Who are your celebrity ideal types?" He asked cheerfully. All of us were unwilling to answer. "Ah come on! Kihyun? Hyungwon? Jooheon?" Everyone looked towards me. Ah . "So who's your ideal type Joohoney?" He called by my nickname. I just laughed awkwardly.

"I don't really have an ideal type," I lied. I had recently been interested in one female artist lately and only one member knew about it. I.M. I looked to my right and saw that little giving me a sly grin. 

"Ah, Changkyun-ssi looks like has something to say on your behalf, Jooheon!" Gura mentioned. I gave him a glare to not say anything, but everyone just laughed. 

"No, no, please, I'll let him tell you himself!" He claimed. Everyone in the studio went wild.

"Yah! You never told me your celebrity ideal type!" Minhyuk complained. 

"Oh, so, Changkyun is the only one who seems to know?" Gura asked. Everyone nodded. "Changkyun, is it true that Jooheon told you who he's interested in these days?" Everyone waited silently for the answer, but I was just praying that, that little would just lie to everyone. It was quiet for a while until he responded.

"Yes it is!" He exclaimed brightly. I just facepalmed while everyone cheered loudly, complaints were also mixed in. 

"So, Jooheon, who is this lucky lady?" Gura asked. I just shook my head, trying to process everything. "Or Changkyun, can you give us a hint?" Gura asked him. I prayed that he wouldn't say anything, but I knew he would.

"Of course! Hint: She's from a forgein country," He said. 

"Oh, that's a great hint!" Gura exclaimed. "Is it Ailee?" He asked. Changkyun shook his head. 

"No, she's younger," Changkyun hinted. Everyone sat thinking while I just tried to hope they wouldn't guess right, even though the person I like it a famous soloist who is currently in SM Entertainment. Everyone knew she was the hottest of right now and I think her chic personality is charming. 

"Ah! No way!" Gura exclaimed.

"What? What?" All the members said in unison. 

"No way, is it the famous Nora Cho?" Gura said. I couldn't hide the red that was rising to my face. All the studio blew up with lots of shocked faces too. 

"No way! You like her!??"

"She's so famous though!"

"She's way too cool for you!" 

All the members commented. I just kept blushing.

"Well, Jooheon, I hope the best of luck for you with her! She's known for chic personality and her rare smiles and laughs. Also, her jet black shoulder-length hair and skinny jeans she sports make her unique. She's a tough one! I've met her personally?" He added.

"Ah really?" I said a little too interested. Everyone laughed at my eagerness. 

"I see you fell for her too, it's my first hearing she's someone's ideal type because of her cold personality. So why do you like her?" He asked. Everyone stared at me, waiting patiently. 

"Well, I like chic personality, I think it makes her stand out to the typical kpop idol female. Her tomboyness is also charming too. Plus her charisma is no joke," I spilled, maybe a little too much spilling. 

"Aw, how cute!" And that was the end of it, for now.

 

Next day

 

"Yah, Jooheon did you hear?!?" Changkyun yelled in my ear. 

"No, but it better be damn important for waking me up!" I complained. He laughed.

"Well, if you think Nora Cho is important, then you better listen right now!" I sat up at the speed of light. 

"What about her?" I asked impatiently. 

"Your interest in her is all over the news! Headlines are all about how you're into the most popular female in Korea! The media is going wild!" He exclaimed. I groaned.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed. I crawled back into my blankets.

"Oh yeah! I also forgot to tell you that everyone loves you together and do you know that show we're going on at 2PM?" I nodded.

"Yeah I remember."

"Oh, then you must also remember that we were going on with another guest, who just happens to be Nora Cho," He said so bluntly. 

"WHAT???" I shouted.

"Yah, what's all the yelling going down in here? Are you dreaming of Nora or something?" Wonho and Hyungwon teased. I threw something at them and they couldn't dodge it. I snickered. 

"Did I hear Nora?" Kihyun and Minhyuk said coming in. 

"Are we talking about Jooheon's crush on Nora?" Shownu said too. 

"Not you too, hyung!" I cried. Shownu just laughed at me. 

"Yah! Everyone get ready! We have to get there early!" Our manager called. I groaned. Holy . This day is gonna be crazy. 

 

Nora Cho P.O.V.

"Yah, Nora, did you see the news?" My manager asked. I shook my head quietly. She quickly sat down next to me and squealed. "Well, expect a lot! A kpop boy group member took an interest in you!" She claimed. I scoffed.

"Who would take interest in me? I have nothing to show. I'm not even cute and my hair is short. Don't guys like long hair?" I questioned to myself. She just chuckled. 

"Well, take a look at the news! It's blowing up!" She said flipping on the TV. There was a clip of him saying how he likes me and all s teasing him because I'm supposedly too good for him. "SEE? He likes you because he thinks your chic personality is cool!!!" She fangirled running around. I just scoffed at her. While she was doing that, I took a closer look at him. 

"Hey Sara, isn't this the group I'm going to be on a show later day with?" I asked. hopefully not, how awkward. 

"YES! YES IT IS!! YAAAY!" She fangirled some more. Then she stopped. "Ah man, we have to get ready now." I raised a brow.

"Ready for what? All I do is throw on clothes and don't even put on makeup, that's what I'm famous for, remember?" I questioned her. 

"Oh yeah, I was sorta in a daze from fangirling so much! But pick out your outfit early, I'm going to sleep now, I'm tired," She said walking to her room. I smiled at her. Why is she so happy? Is it because no one has ever liked me before? I shook the thought. I looked at his blushing face that they showed, how many times. I smiled at that. Maybe he won't be too bad. 

I walked to my room and picked out something. I went for my typical black skinny jeans and white V-neck. I was known for my music that happened to be a bit different from other females idols' music. Mine was just more hardcore with a handful of hip hop. I parted my hair on the left side and did 3 side twists on the side with less hair. After I was satisfied, I grabbed my phone and then walked out of my room. I saw Sara already waiting for me.

"Oh! You're already ready, then we'll just be a bit early, and I know how much you hate being late, so we'll leave now," She said. I got into the car and it took us about an hour to get there. I didn't notice another black van at the setting, so I noticed they weren't here yet. I went to my waiting room and sat down. Sara went out to get me apple juice, which was my favorite. I noticed that the hallways were now echoing with loud voice. They must be here. I suddenly got nervous. 

"Jooheon, you finally get to meet your dream girl, aren't you excited?" Wonho teased some more. I heard a grunt then after that.

"Yeah, you were quiet the whole ride and we all could tell you're more scared than excited," Kihyun commented. I smiled at that. They seem like a sweet group. Then I heard a knock on the door. 

"Nora, it's me, Sara, don't be freaked out," She said entering. 

"HOLY COW! Nora is in there, what if she heard us!?!" Changkyun exclaimed. 

"You idiot!" I heard Jooheon yell. I laughed slightly. Sara smiled at me with a knowing look. 

"What, you like him too?" She teased. I tapped on my chin playfully.

"Actually, maybe," I admitted. She laughed.

"Wow, what makes you different is your bluntness, which also makes you chic, and I also got you your favorite apple juice," She listed.

"Thanks Sara," I thanked. 

"No problem! By the way, you should go out there and talk to him," She said. I shook my head.

"He's with his group, wouldn't that be weird? I don't want him to get teased."

"Whatever, by the looks of it, it seems that they're already teasing him." I couldn't deny that. Then I heard another knock. A writer stuck her head in. 

"We need Nora-ssi for the script reading!" She said. 

"Tell them Sara doesn't go by the script. She's independent that way," Sara said. I raised a brow. The writer turned flustered.

"No, it's not like she's reading off the script, it's just to introduce the games and for the writers to meet with her," The writer explained. 

"Fine, I'll be going Sara," I said taking off. I walked out of the room with the writer. As I entered the room for the script reading, no one was there. I sat down in the seat that the writer told me to sit in. The writer than left to go on another errand. Monsta X soon entered the room. 

Jooheon and I had met eyes and we stared at each other 'til I smiled at him smugly. 

"OOoOoOOOO!" All the members cheered. 

"Well, I'm assuming that you guys know each other, so we'll just go over some things." The writer than proceeded with the typical boring stuff and games. I don't really pay much attention to the script readings because I think it's not real for the fans to read off a piece of paper. I noticed Jooheon was trying to avoid looking in my direction. How cute. He looked up and our eyes met. He immediately looked away. Another member noticed this and poked at him. After the script reading, we had exited the room together. I noticed Jooheon trying to escape. 

"Yah," I called out. He stopped in his tracks.

"AHHHHH!" All the members screamed. I gave them a look, and they backed up slowly, but not far enough. Jooheon turned away, very afraid looking. 

"So, we should start with introductions first, right? Isn't it a Korean tradition?" I asked. He nodded. 

"My name is Jooheon," He said bowing. I smiled slightly. 

"I'm Nora Cho," I said bowing, then reaching for his hand to shake it. I noticed his hand was trembling, but I like how it fit with my hand. "So how's being a rookie?" I asked, starting a conversation. I wanted him to be more comfortable with me. I looked out of the corner of my eyes to see s dying. 

"It's good, I'm not supposed to tell many secrets," He admitted. I smiled. I noticed he blushed at my smile.

"Jooheon, stop blushing!" A member named Changkyun called out. They all pulled him back. I recognized that he was the one who knew for the longest time. But, I noticed Jooheon blushed even more and looked away.

"Well, how are you doing with that one?" I teased. He smiled and looked away. 

"Not very well, that's how!" Another member called out. 

"Stop it, Wonho!" A member said. 

"We'll leave you two alone," A member said, who I assumed to be the leader because of the authority oozing from him. 

Jooheon and I were suddenly left alone. the silence from him was killing. 

"It's fine to like me, you know, " I said. He looked up at me. I smiled and he smiled back. "It's not a sin to like someone like me. I know I'm pretty popular, but popularity can disappear at anytime. And from what I know, Monsta X is rising in popularity from your survival show and awesome debut song," I complimented. He shook his head.

"We're nowhere near your level, but thank you. And also, that's what makes you popular," He said. I raised a brow.

"What makes me popular?" I asked. 

"Your honesty and your humbleness. Also your bluntness and charisma. You charisma is actually a bit over-whelming in person," He confessed. I chuckled. 

"Thanks. And it's not the first time I've heard my presence is a bit over-whelming," I also confessed. We talked for a while until Monsta X came out again. A writer told us that we were recording soon. 

"Well, I've seen you two got close," A member said. 

"Wait, we haven't introduced ourselves have we?" I shook my head. They all introduced themselves one by one, which made it easier to recognize them. they all dispersed into different groups while Jooheon and I stayed next to each other. 

"Do you have a phone?" I asked. He nodded and pulled it out of my pocket. I grabbed it and added my number. He looked shocked as he saw my number. 

"Is this actually happening?" He asked to himself, but I was right there.

"Yes, yes this is happening," I replied. I then took his number and typed it into my phone. "You're lucky to actually have your ideal type give you her number," I said. He blushed. I then stuck my phone in my pocket. 

"It was nice meeting you," I said smiling. 

 

That night after recording 

 

Jooheon P.O.V.

"WOOOOOOH!!! JOOHEON'S GOT A GIRL'S NUMBER!!!!" Everyone cheered. Even I was screaming and freaking out. 

"HOLY ! WE NEED TO CELEBRATE!" Minhyuk cheered.

"This isn't just some girl's number, it's THE Nora Cho's number!! AHHHH!" Changkyun screamed. After everyone settled down, we all sat on the couch. 

"So, are you two going out now?" Shownu asked.

"No! We just met!" I responded. 

"Are you guys getting married soon?" Hyungwon teased. 

"NO!" 

"Are you guys gonna make bab-"

"NO." 

 

----------------------------------------------------

....Well that was a long one! I actually happen to really love Jooheon, so that explains why this one got kinda carried away. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you wanted, I tried to fit everything in, but I think I expanded it too much... T_T  

BTW. If you haven't noticed, I'm not very good at cutesy, weak, girl characters... 

Thank you for requesting! :)

 

Pics/gifs aren't mine.