Long Distance Meeting Joshua

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nug1cfz9VB1snay56o2_500.gif

 

For bapzelowifey

(AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Joshua spends the whole day with his girlfriend, Rachel, after she visits him from the U.S.

OC Name: Yoon Rachel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Rachel P.O.V.

I yawned and stretched. I carefully scanned my surroundings and smiled widely. 

"My first morning in Korea," I whispered to myself. I jumped out of bed and ripped open the curtains. I immediately brightened at the sunny sky in Korea. I couldn't wait to visit the country my ancestors walked around in. I then heard a knock at my door.

"Rachel?" I heard a voice ask. I smiled.

"Come in!" I shouted back. I then turned and saw my boyfriend staring back at me. I smiled and ran to him while he just chuckled and patted my head. 

"Wow, you must be super excited to see Korea! You even woke up early even though you love to sleep!" He exclaimed happily. I blushed slightly. I did love my sleep, but I loved spending time with him way more. After 2 years, I got to see him again. Once he left for Korea to follow his dreams, I had never seen him since. But, I now had a break off of college and I came to see him for the holidays coming up. I loved being able to be in his arms again. I loved to see his face in person and be able to speak to him in person. 

"I am sooooo excited! I could barely sleep last night, and that's saying a lot since I love sleeping!" I cheered. He laughed while he twirled me in his arms. 

"Well, I'm glad you're excited. But now you have to get ready because I'll leave once you get dressed," He spoke. My eyes widened and I quickly ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my normal daily routine, that was now being down in a different country. 

I stared at my suitcase, hoping I packed something warm for the cold weather that was coming. I pulled on jeans and a maroon sweater and called it good. I left my straight, brown hair down. I grabbed my phone and leaped out of my room.

"Joshua! I'm ready!" I called out. I saw him sitting on my couch, patiently waiting for me. I smiled. That's one of the things I loved about him: he's super patient. 

"Yay, now we get to go out!" He cheered along with me. I practically flung myself out of the door and ran into the elevator since we were in an apartment. "Woah, slow down now!" He said while calming me down, but I couldn't calm down. I never got to travel so far before, and when I did, I was super young. 

"I can't! I can't wait to do the things we used to do together!" I admitted. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Ok, good enough excuse to be super hyper," He teased. I laughed. The elevator then stopped and we got out. I dragged him outside. I deeply inhaled the new air. "What? Are you also in love with Korea's air?" He joked. I played fully hit him on the shoulder.

"Ok, since you live here, where are we going to go?" I asked after I started walking mindlessly. He chuckled.

"Well, I wanted to go to my favorite cafe here. They sell the best coffee," He exclaimed. My jaw dropped.

"How could you betray our favorite back in LA?" I exclaimed. He laughed while holding his arms up.

"Hey, hey, it's a close second, ok?" He defended. I squinted my eyes at him. He knew that was the place where we met. I had worked there and he had been an daily customer since we were located near many schools in the area. 

"Hmph! I'll see how good this coffee is," I said.

As we entered the cafe, the strong scent of coffee filled my nose. Honestly, I loved the smell of coffee. 

"I know you love the smell of this place, you don't have to hide it," Joshua stated, staring into my eyes. I blushed, but whipped my head to the side. I heard him laugh. 

"Whatever, let's just order," I said dragging him to the counter. The place was pretty full, despite it being 7 in the morning. I guess it's really popular. 

"I'll have an Americano please," He ordered. I wasn't surprised because he would only order Americanos in LA too. I scoffed at how willing he was to try new things. 

"I'll try your white chocolate mocha please," I ordered. The cashier smiled at us.

"Ok, your orders will be ready soon. Please stand to this side and wait, thank you for coming," He stated with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back, along with Joshua. We stood to the side. 

Once we got our drinks, we sat at a table. 

"Moment of truth," Joshua teased right before I sipped my mocha. I rolled my eyes while smiling. I then drank some of my order. My eyes widened as the sweet taste hit my tongue.

"Wow! This is sooo good!" I said while impatiently drinking all of it.

"I knew you would like this place! Once I visited it for the first time, I thought of you," He spoke sincerely. I stopped drinking as he spoke with sincere words. 

"You're so cute," I said while holding his hand. He blushed and sipped on his drink. 

"I couldn't wait to take you here," He confessed. I looked into his eyes.

"Well, I'm here now, aren't I?" I said happily. He smiled back and nodded.

"You're right," He said while sipping his Americano.

After we finished our drinks, we had decided to go the mall. I was excited to the latest Korean fashion trends since I knew that Korea had a one up on fashion, at least in my opinion. Lots of things had caught my eyes, but I knew Joshua never really enjoyed the mall. I looked at him once I visited my fifteenth store. 

"Are you tired?" I asked as I was holding three bags of clothes. He shook his head, but I knew he was tired. "Well, I'm tired, so let's head back to the apartment and then we can go to the Han river after," I stated while he followed me out of the mall.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm so pooped after running all over the place," I admitted. He laughed at my response.

"Well, the Han river is our next stop. But we should drop all these bags at the apartment," He stated. I agreed with him. Once we got back to the apartment, I dumped all my stuff on my bed. 

"Gosh, that was so heavy," I spoke slowly. I immediately took my shirt, since it was getting so hot in this sweater.

"Y-yah! Keep your clothes on, you weirdo!" I heard Joshua yell. I chuckled at his innocence. I quickly pulled on a short sleeve, but I knew I had to put back on that sweater when we went to the Han river later. 

Two hours later, we had decided to go to the Han river. I pulled on that sweater again and headed out the door with a scarf on also. We agreed to walk out to the river since it wasn't so far from where we lived. 

Once we reached our destination, I thought the scenery was beautiful. I grew excited at the sight. I ran towards it at full speed.

"WOO!" I shouted while sitting on the grass. Thank goodness we were the only ones here since it was late at night. Joshua chuckled at my childness.

"Yah, be careful! I wouldn't want you falling into the river! It would be so cold trying to drag you out!" Joshua joked while I just whined at his joke. 

"If I jumped in here, would you try to drag me out?" I asked kiddingly. He laughed.

"Of course! But then I would make you pay for the hot chocolate I would want afterwards," He joked. I laughed at his words. A sudden realization hit me that we wouldn't get to do this as much when I leave for LA again. My expression then turned a bit solemn. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned. I shook my head. 

"Nothing," I lied. Of course, Joshua didn't believe me.

"Tell me, you trust me, right?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

"It's just when I go back to the U.S, we won't be able to go on dates like this," I confessed. I felt myself tearing up. "When I was sitting at home in my dorm, I just wanted to hold you and talk to you, but we can't do that stuff anymore. I'm scared you'll forget about me," I said choking up. I felt his arms wrap around my body. 

"Don't worry about that, I would never, ever, leave you. We can always video-chat and I'll make an effort to talk to you more. I'll try to visit you during the holidays," Joshua said patting me on the back soothingly. I teared at his heartfelt words. "I would never forget you. You are the love of my life. I love you, you know that, right?" He asked, gazing into my eyes. I smiled with a tear slipping out.

"Yes, and I love you too, Joshua," I said while kissing him on the lips. I rested my head on his shoulder, looking out into the river. "The scenery is so beautiful," I spoke softly.

"Not as beautiful as you," He said cheesily. I laughed.

"You can't say that stuff long distance." I said laughing. He smiled softly.

"That's why I'm saying it now, when we're together."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Wow, that ending was stupid, but fluff is not one of my best traits... 

BUT, I wrote this over two days because I started it late last night and then continued it in the morning. I was feeling the cheesiness as I was listening to GOT7's Confession Song. IT'S A GREAT SONG AND WHEN THEY PEOPLE CONFESSED I DIED. I swear, we need more people like them where I live... ; . ;

FUN FACT: I was going to title this scenario The Visit, but then I realized there was a horror movie called that... XD

I'M SO EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING THOUGH! LIKE SERIOUSLY!! I'm also getting in the Christmas spirit... XD

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

Gif not mine.