Sick Minhyuk

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nodvwykX081tuugiw_500.gif

 

For rahrahvixx

Minhyuk makes lunch and takes care of his best friend and neighbor, Sarah, that fell ill.

OC Name: Woo Sarah

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah P.O.V.

"Ugh, 101 degree fever, bleh," I groaned in my bed. Tissues has been thrown around my bed with snot stains covered on them. I had just called in sick for school, thankfully no exams were today so I could skip. I was sitting in bed in my own misery while my mom and dad had gone to work already and my older brother had gone to school too. 

*BUZZ*

I realized I was getting a call after 4 rings and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said groggily with snot filling my nose. 

"Hey, why aren't you up outside already?" My best friend, Minhyuk, asked. Minhyuk and I are practically inseparable. It started when I had moved here from Arizona when I was 10 years old. He had be-friended me quickly even with my lack of Korean skills. It also helped we lived right next to each other. 

"I have such a high fever and I'm not going to school today," I answered. There was a pause.

"Ok, I'll be right there," He said. 

"Wait-what?" Before I knew it, I heard my door open and Minhyuk was in front of my bed.

"Minhyuk, at your service!" He said saluting. I tried laughing, but I couldn't from my sickness.

"Minhyuk, you should be at school," I said calmly while sneezing about 4 times. 

"No! My duty is to comfort you at all times, and it's going to be perfect while you're sick!" He exclaimed. I groaned.

"Well, you could start by leaving so I can sleep!" I exclaimed rolling in my bed. His eyes widened. 

"Ok, then we can sleep together!" He exclaimed jumping into my bed and throwing aside my tissues.

"Hey, hey, hey! I don't wanna clean that up!" I yelled softly since my throat hurt. He pouted.

"Whatever, I'll clean it up later! Just sleep, you said you wanted to sleep," He whined rolling on his side. I rolled my eyes and gradually fell asleep.

 

Minhyuk P.O.V.

Great, she actually fell asleep! I sneaked out of her bed to go down to the kitchen. 

"Hmmmm, what does Sarah like again?" I said aloud to myself. I quickly thought of an idea and decided to make her favorite food to eat while sick, clam chowder. I had to go out and buy clams, which took a long time. So I just ended up buying the already made clam chowder that was in a can. I went home and just heated it up in a pot. Once it hit 12 PM, I woke her up softly. 

"Sarah, Sarah~" I cooed. She didn't even move at all. I rolled my eyes. I then shook her harshly. "YAH! Woo Sarah, wake up!" I shouted in her ear. 

"HMMM? What?" She finally woke up. 

"I made lunch for you~" I explained softly again. She nodded. She opened her covers and pulled on her glasses. 

"What did you make?" She asked. 

"Your favorite," I bragged. 

"You made me clam chowder?" She exclaimed running to the stove. I chuckled.

"Careful there, it's still hot," I warned. She nodded and sat down. 

"Will you get it for me then?" She asked nicely. I nodded. I ladled the soup into a bowl and put on the table. 

"Don't eat it too quickly or you'll burn yourself," I warned again.

"Yeah, yeah, dad, I got it," She responded sarcastically. I scoffed.

"Dad? More like your hot best friend slash neighbor!" I argued against her words. 

"Ok, whatever, let me just eat my soup in peace," She whined. 

"Ok, ok, fine, eat, eat, I won't stop you," I stopped arguing. She sipped her soup in small sections; she was being careful not to get burned. I smiled at that. 

"Aren't you gonna have some?" She asked. I shook my head, then she frowned. "Yah, eat. I can't finish it all by myself," She argued. 

"Fine, whatever you want," I complained getting a bowl for myself. 

After we both ate, we decided to go to her bed again.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. She shrugged. "Hmmmm, do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked. She nodded. 

"Yeah! But what movie?" She asked. 

"Uh, let's watch your favorite! Mean Girls," He suggested. I laughed.

"Ok, let's get our mean girl face on," She joked. 

For the first half of the movie, we were laughing our faces off. I then gave her a foot message to make her feel relaxed. I  But, when the movie calmed down. We stopped laughing as much. I then felt something hit my shoulder. I looked to my left and saw Sarah resting her head on my shoulder. I chuckled slightly, not enough to wake her up. I turned off the movie and relaxed myself. 

One day you'll realize why I do so much for you. 

I kissed her head.

Then I sneezed. 

Aw man. This always happens. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, I had no internet, so I couldn't update. And sorry for this short chapter, I don't really get taken care of when I'm sick, so I don't know how it works. /gets bricked

I hope you liked this scenario at least. I'm kinda of out of it because I haven't written anything in a while and I'm starting school soon, GRRR.

Thanks for requesting!

 

 

Gif not mine.