Destiny Joshua

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nq38spIlbr1snay56o3_250.gif

 

For rahrahvixx

The two of them meet at a friend's party and immediately get along. Sarah doesn't know that Joshua was the same boy she met in kindergarten and became best friends with. She felt that there was something familiar about him, but couldn't point it out.

OC Name: Woo Sarah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Sarah P.O.V.

"Hey, Sarah!" I heard as I picked up the phone. I immediately recognized the voice. 

"Hey, Krystal, what's up?" I asked. I heard her laugh.

"Oh, I just wanted to invite you to come to my party later tonight," She asked. I chuckled.

"A party? I haven't even gone to one in like, forever," I admitted. I heard her pout.

"Come on, Sarah, you haven't been out in soooo long! You need to get out! Find some hobbies! Find a boyfriend!" I laughed at her exaggerations. 

"Fine, Krystal, what time's the party?" I asked. She cheered.

"YES! You're coming! And it's at 8 PM, don't be late, gotta go, have more people to invite!" I heard her hang up. That girl is so busy all the time. I sat up and looked up at the time. 5PM. Well, it's a good time to eat, just in case there would be no food at the party, even though I knew that there would be food. I cooked up some soup and ate. After a bit, I got dressed. I changed into my fanciest dress which was a bright red dress that came mid-thigh. I applied my favorite red lipstick and added some mascara. I then went downstairs and pulled on my black heels. I walked out the door and jumped in my car. For some reason, I felt a good feeling while going to a party. Usually I feel nauseous or nervous, but now, I feel slightly at ease. Like something good is going to happen because I go. 

Once I arrived, I heard the blaring music and the sounds of loud laughing. There was already a full house even it was only 7. I made my way in and saw Krystal. 

"I'm so glad you made it, enjoy the food, bye!" She said while dancing away with some random guy. I chuckled slightly and made my way over to the counter where only the people who hated parties went, at parties. I ordered a plain sprite and drank it. 

I watched the clock keep moving. I felt myself getting border and border as time passed by. Maybe that strange feeling was wrong. I then heard a voice next me. 

"You look a little lonely, you don't like parties either?" A guy said next to me. I looked to my side. I saw a guy with light brown hair next to me. He was better looking than the average male, scratch that, he was perfect looking. Then, I felt a pang of nostalgia hit me. 

"Yeah, just came because thought something different was going to happen tonight, but I guess it didn't," I mumbled the last part. He chuckled. 

"Yeah, I felt something coming to this party too," He said while sipping his drink. He then held out his hand. "I'm Hong Joshua, but you can call me Jisoo," He introduced. I smiled.

"I'm Woo Sarah, but you can call me Sarah," I introduced, shaking his hand. He laughed.

"Oh, so you're also from the states," He asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm from New York, but I moved here when I was 10 because of my father's job offer over here," I explained. He nodded and smiled.

"That is so weird, I had a friend who moved here when I was 10 too," He said. I laughed.

"That is kinda weird, but I guess many kids here when they were young," I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, so how are you friends with Krystal?" He asked me. I chuckled.

"Well, we were friends when we were in middle school together, we were both foreigners, so I guess that's how we connected," I explained. "How about you?" 

"Well, I'm not actually her friend, I'm sorta her cousin," He confessed. I was a bit surprised.

"Wow, that is weird," I said. He nodded.

"I get that a lot since she's a party animal and I'm so quiet," He explained. I laughed

"I feel like that too, I was that quiet kid in class who kept to themselves, but somehow we became friends," I confessed. He nodded.

I then felt a buzz go off in my pocket. I checked it after apologizing to Joshua for the disturbance. 

"Hello?" I asked, answering he called.

"Hey Sarah, I need you at home right now, can you come? I'm setting up my room and it's taking longer than expected," My older brother said. I groaned mentally, enjoying the company for Hong Jisoo. But, I knew how kind hearted my older brother was, so I had to go. 

"Yeah, ok, I'll see you in 30 minutes," I said. I saw Joshua frown.

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Oh, my brother needs me at his place, I kinda gotta go, he's super nice for me and never asks for anything, so I kidna needa help him." I saw him nod.

"Yeah, I totally get it, you should leave," He said helping me out of my chair. I thanked him, but I felt him pull me back. "I really loved talking with you tonight," He confessed smiling. I smiled back. 

"I did too," I said before leaving. I waved him off and left the party. But, I couldn't shake the feeling that he just looked very familiar, like I've met him before. "Probably just a weird feeling you'll shake off," I said to myself. 

----------

"Hey, Kevin oppa!" I said while entering his door. I immediately walked into his room and saw picture frames, fresh paint, etc, all around,

"Be careful Sarah, I don't want you to get hurt!" He exclaimed. I nodded and apologized.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. 

"Can you help me with the paint? Just paint from this jar and then just start," He explained. I nodded while tying up my hair.

While we were working, I had still been thinking about Joshua.

"Are you okay, Sarah?" My brother had asked. I glanced over at him and he had a worried expression on. I shrugged.

"No, just focused on painting," I lied. He pouted.

"C'mon Sarah, I know when you're lying, tell me what's up," He said frowning. I sighed. I always gave in to my angelic older brother. 

"Ok, fine. I was lying, it's just, I just came from Krystal's party, and there was this guy-" I heard Kevin gasp.

"A GUY? WHO?" He said excitedly almost dropping the paint. I chuckled.

"That's the thing, I don't remember! His name is Joshua, a foreigner like us, and he just seemed so familiar!" I said. "It's just like something clicked between us, it was weird," I explained. Kevin sighed.

"That's weird, I swear you had a friend named Joshua," He suddenly said. I thought about it for a bit. 

"OH MY GOD." I exclaimed. Kevin looked a bit shocked. 

"What? What?" He asked frantically. I face-palmed myself.

"Oh my gosh, that guy was probably my best friend from kindergarten!" I said in realization. Kevin stopped what he was doing. "Yeah, and he even said he had a friend who moved away when they were 10, like we did, I mean, it fits!" I said pacing back and forth. Kevin then continued painting again.

"So what are you going to do about it? Call him?" He asked. I then smiled, but then frowned.

"Oh man, I didn't even get his number!" I said fake sobbing. Kevin chuckled.

"Well, you know what I think right?" He said again, like he always does. I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, if it was meant to be, they'll appear in life later," I repeated what he always said. He nodded.

"Yup, so if it was meant for you guys to meet again, he'll come around," Kevin said. I sighed. I didn't believe what he did. I didn't believe in that destiny stuff. I believed that we had to control it ourselves. 

"Ok, whatever," I said while trying to continue to paint his walls.

-------------

After that day, I kept thinking about Joshua. When is destiny going to take place? I want to see him again. 

I then remembered an important detail. 

"Oh gosh, I forgot he's Krystal's cousin!" I exclaimed. I immediately reached for my phone and dialed Krystals number.

"Oh hey Sarah, did you enjoy the party? I saw that you left early," She asked. 

"Yeah, Kevin needed help with his room and stuff," I explained. 

"Oh ok, you're angelic brother," She said sighing. 

"...Anyways, you know your cousin, Joshua?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know my cousin..." She said confused. "What about him?" 

"Can you give me his number?" I asked shyly. I heard her scream.

"OMG. You like him??? YES! That party was a success! I told you, you need to get out more! And look what happened, scored a guy! YES!" She exclaimed in my ear. She then proceeded to give me his number. "Use it well, Sarah," She said before hanging up. I smiled at the number and immediately saved it in my phone. I wanted to wait before calling him, but I could wait.

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard him ask.

"Hey, it's Sarah, the girl at Krystal's party," I said. I heard him chuckle.

"Hey, how'd you get my number?" He asked. I laughed slightly.

"Well, I kinda asked Krystal for it," I confessed, a bit embarrassed. I heard him laugh. 

"Oh ok, and I actually wanted to talk to you about something," He said.

"That's weird, I wanted to do the same," I said. What a coincidence. Did he figure out we're childhood friends? 

"Well, uh, you know how I said that I had a friend who moved here when they were 10?" He asked. I said yeah. I smiled also.

"Yeah, I kinda figure out the rest of the story too," I said, saving him from his explanation. I heard him laugh.

"So, you know the story too?" He asked. 

"Yeah."

"How'd you figure it out?" He asked.

"My brother remembered you more than I did, he remembered I had a friend named Joshua in kindergarten, then I filled in the missing pieces," I confessed. It turned silent for a bit. 

"So, uh, do you wanna go out sometime?" He finally asked. I smiled at his words.

"Yeah, uh sure," I agreed. I heard him cough.

"Ya know, just for memory purposes," He fibbed. I chuckled. 

"Yeah, I know what you're talking about," I joked. I heard him chuckle.

"So, uh, tomorrow, at 5PM? I'll pick you up?" He confirmed. I chuckled.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan," I said. I heard him say bye before hanging up.

I threw my phone to the side and scoffed. I decided to call my brother and explained the situation.

"Destiny? I had to do that myself," I said to him. I heard him laugh.

"SURE. And it wasn't destiny that the guy you knew from kindergarten was cousins with the girl who made friends with the first day of school in Korea? Not destiny?" He argued. I then thought about that thought. I scoffed.

"Fine, you win," I said hanging up before he could tease me about it. I fell onto my couch, tired from the day. 

"Well, I guess destiny does exist."

 

 

------------------------------------

GOSH. SCHOOL IS GETTING CLOSER AND I'M SOOO SCARED. AHHHH! I hate school! I get so frustrated and stressed during school! Summer was a great rest, but I guess I had to see this coming... T_T

I hope you liked this scenario, I was a bit distracted while writing it. STOP IT SEVENTEEN.

Also, I'm going to try to do my last request (as if now) because I'm going to be bit busy Friday, and I'm not updating at all on Saturday, and maybe Sunday, but probably not Sunday. Just a heads up!

AND BTW, Sarah's brother in this scenario was supposed to be Kevin Woo from U-Kiss, if you didn't catch on already...

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.