Questions Answered Seungkwan

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_oa0cdtKWVx1smhyns_500.gif

For exoticsr4ever

When the usually loud and talkative Seungkwan becomes a bumbling mess around his crush, Melodie. After much teasing from Seventeen, he finally confesses. 

OC Name: Chwe Melodie

​Vernon's Korean name: Chwe Hansol

Hoshi real name: Kwon Soonyoung

DK's real name: Lee Seokmin

​S.Coups real name: Choi Seungcheol

​Woozi's real name: Lee Jihoon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boo Seungkwan 

"Hey Seungkwan, I'm inviting my cousin over, ok?" I choked on the water I was drinking. "Woah, dude! What the hell?" Hansol exclaimed. He pat my back while I set down my glass.

"Seungkwan, you're always like this whenever Melodie is mentioned or when she's around." Soonyoung teased. He poked me on the cheek. I swatted the finger away.

"W-what are you talking about? Like I have no idea. I'm the best and I'm the most confident out of all of you." I responded nervously. The boys broke out into laughter. 

"Wow, you've got it bad!" 

"Don't act like that when Melodie is over!" 

"Psssh, you know he always does!" The only one who wasn't laughing in this room was me and Hansol. 

"Guys, chill, she's my cousin." After that comment, we heard a soft knock coming from the door. The boys immediately stopped laughing while my heart was beating out of my chest at this moment. 

"I need to go back to my room. Cough couch, I'm sick." Wonwoo faked while stepping back into his room.

"I need to take care of him." Mingyu smiled while backing away with half of the members. Now Hansol, Soonyoung, Seungcheol, Joshua, Seokmin, and I were in the room. Just great, got all the stupid ones except for Josh.

"Seungkwan, why don't you answer the door?" Seokmin asked, smiling mischievously. Hansol groaned. 

"I'll get it, she's coming to see ME." Hansol emphasized. Yeah, don't freak out. Melodie is coming over just to see her cousin. This is normal. We are normal. WE are cool. ACT COOL. 

"Oh my gosh, Hansol!" I heard her voice. 

"Melodie, I haven't seen you in a while. Come in!" He cheered while I saw her enter. She was wearing black pant leggings and a black tunic on top. Her hair was dyed a new shade of bright red. She was a rapper, just like Hansol. I guess rapping was in the gene pool. 

"Hey everyone!" Melodie said. 

"Oh gosh, Melodie! You look so grown up!" Seungcheol joked. She rolled her eyes.

"And here we go with the cheesy jokes. I've missed you, Seventeen." She made herself comfortable, like she always does and took a seat right next to me. 

"Wow, sitting right next to Seungkwan. Nothing special there, eh? Eh?" Soonyoung poked her sides, making her cringe and move closer to me.

"Stop it, Soonyoung!" Soonyoung didn't stop and she practically fell on top of me. Oh gosh, she makes me crazy. I knew it looked weird that I was just frozen in place and her back was on me and Soonyoung was harassing her. I would usually push the person off, but I really didn't want her to move. 

Soonyoung finally stopped when Hansol pulled him away.

"Once again, my cousin. Do we need to have this talk again?" He growled, plopping next to her. Melodie just laughed.

"Calm down my dear cousin. These boys can do no harm." She nudged me on the shoulder and laughed. I realized that I was supposed to be laughing.

"Yeah, ha ha ha ha ha." She gave me weird look while Seventeen just wiggled their eye brows. 

"Hey Seungkwan, you're kinda quiet today, want to tell us why?" Seungcheol asked. I could tell by his tone that he was teasing me. 

"Wow, your face is bright red." Hansol pointed out. I groaned and ruffled my hair to cover my face.

"Yeah, are you ok, Seungkwan? Do you need something?" Melodie asked. I nodded.

"No, I mean, yes, I'm fine. Yup, perfect. I'm great. I need nothing. I'm great. Just great. Great." The boys were dying on the couch, but I wasn't paying attention to them at the moment. Melodie laughed.

"Say it one more time and I'll believe you." She laughed and I laughed along.

"Hahaha, great." She burst out laughing harder. 

"Ok Seungkwan, I now know you're great." She drank the soda Hansol offered her. 

"So, what's going on in your life nowadays, Melodie?" Joshua asked. She leaned back into the couch. 

"Hmmm, I've been working on a new album for my group. We're gearing up for the summer comebacks."

"OoOOOOooOO." The boys cooed while I couldn't talk. I was too nervous. I loved her group a lot. And her. Wait, what? 

"Wow! How's Black Star doing? We haven't met them in a while." Joshua asked. Black Star was the group Melodie was in. They are currently under Cube Entertainment and have 6 members total. 

"Doing great! Usually I'm the only one staying up to write lyrics, but the rest of the girls are helping out. It's great, they're learning so much from the best!" Melodie cheered while we whooped and clapped. I awkwardly clapped my hands together. 

A little later when I thought all the teasing was done, the rest of our members walked out. 

"Oh my gosh! It's Melodie, I had no idea you were coming!" Jeonghan lied. She raised a brow. 

"Yeah, sure. It's not like we were laughing our asses off out here and yelling and you had no idea I was here. Plus, knowing Hansol, he probably told you guys before." The boys laughed at Jeonghan. 

"Got me there." He winked at her. I wish I had that confidence around her. 

"But it's been weird. We haven't heard much from Seungkwan even though he's the most talkative out of all of us." Mingyu noted while sliding next to Melodie. He smiled at her. "Hey, beautiful." I felt my blood boil. Really? Blatantly flirting with her? 

"Hi Mingyu." Melodie said while holding in her laughter. 

"Yeah, Seungkwan. Why so quiet?" Chan leaned in. I growled at him. This maknae thinks he can be cool in front of Melodie. I'll beat his later. 

"Um, I mean, no reason. No reason at all. All. At all." I heard Melodie's laughter again. 

"Gosh, you're so funny, Seungkwan. Seriously. Seungkwan's my favorite." Melodie commented, making me turn to a bright pink.

"Awww, he's blushing!" Minghao cooed. Everyone burst out into laughter while Melodie patted me on the back. 

"Aw, they're touching. Melodie is too nice!" Jun exclaimed. She glared at him. 

"Anyways, got any boys you're interested in, Melodie?" Wonwoo asked wiggling his eye brows. She scoffed.

"Why?"

"C'mon! Black Star has gotten so much more popular this year! I'm sure boys have been looking your way, right?" Mingyu commented while nudging her on the shoulder. 

"And you have been looking back~" Soonyoung teased. Hansol glared at him.

"Once again, my cousin. Back off, dude." Hansol pushed Mingyu to the floor and claimed his seat next to Melodie. She laughed softly.

"It's fine, Hansol. Not questions I haven't been asked before." She looked to Mingyu. "And to confirm your slightly hidden question, no boys have been looking my way. I am a rapper, I'm pretty intimidating. Also that Chwe Hansol is my well-known cousin."

"How about my question?" Wonwoo wiggled. She rolled her eyes but relaxed and showed a lazy smile.

"Hmmm. any boys I'm interested in." She shrugged. "Maybe." She smiled. My heart sped up. What if she means me? No, you can't get your hopes up. She'll never like you. You're her cousin's team member. 

"WOAAAAH!" Seventeen cooed while nudging her playfully at the same time Hansol groaned.

"Gross. Tell me about it later." He glared at her. She nodded. WHAT? HANSOL IS GOING TO KNOW HER SECRET CRUSH? WHAT? HE'S GONG TO TELL ME, RIGHT? Wait, he would never tell me...

"What about you boys? Have any girls you're interested in?" She questioned all of us but nudged Hansol next to her. He laughed without emotion. 

"Ha ha, very funny. I'm not telling you." She gasped.

"What? You won't tell me, your cousin? When I was going to tell you my interest in boy later?" Hansol rolled his eyes.

"This is different. I need to know the boy you like but you don't have to know mine." She scoffed. 

"Fine. Be that way. I just won't tell you who I like." She stated firmly. Hansol gasped while Seventeen also gasped.

"Cousin fight!" Seokmin exclaimed. I suddenly felt awkward sitting right next to them. 

"What? You can't do that! I have to know!" Hansol argued. She shoook her head. 

"Nope! That's not the way life works!" She argued. Hansol scoffed, shaking his head.

"Fine, I'll figure it some time." Hansol crossed his arms, trying to end the conversation. Melodie ruffled her hair smoothly. 

"Ok, fine. Have fun with that. I'm planning on confessing to him soon anyways, so you can find out when we're DATING." Hansol gasped.

"No!" Hansol called out. I felt my heart drop at the sound of that. She's thinking of confessing to someone else. Damn, I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. I should have known that a cool rapper like her would never fall for a boy like me. She nodded. 

"Yup!" 

"Oh, Seungkwan, what do you look so down about?" Jihoon asked. The room turned to me. I felt myself sweating.

"I, uh, um..."

"Yeah, turn that frown upside down!" Mingyu joked while rolling on the floor, his long legs hitting everything. Melodie stared at him and laughed. I felt my heart constrict, not from like a heart attack or something like that, but from pain from being hurt. I sighed. What was I even thinking? How did I even miss this? Obviously she would like another rapper like her. Someone good looking, tall, and someone who's confident enough to be themselves around the person they like. 

"What, Seungkwan? Do you like Melodie?" Hansol finally asked. I knew everyone in the room was staring at me. 

"I, uhhhh... um...hmmmmmm. Uhhhhh..." I stood up. "I'm going to go on a walk." I stated while walking out of the room, not waiting for anyone to run after me or say anything. I ran down the stairs and to the outside. I ran out to the sidewalk and walked a safe distance to be alone. Thankfully no one was outside at this time at night. I sat down on the sidewalk in the middle of nowhere and buried my face into my knees. "Gosh Seungkwan, you're such an idiot. You turn into this weird bumbling mess when you're around Melodie." I sighed. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I hit my head. 

"Hey, no reason to hit yourself over this matter." I looked up. I immediately jumped up at her voice.

"Melodie! What the? H-hey, w-what's up? Um, uh-"

"Is it true? You like me?" She asked. My heart stop, along with my normal train of thought. I wanted to escape from this, I wanted someone to change the topic. I wanted to avoid this with laughter and a joke, but I couldn't. It was just the two of us. Me and the girl I like. I sighed and shuffled my feet. Oh damn it. I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me. 

"Yes. It is absolutely true. I like you so much and I know, it's so obvious. I turn into this stupid idiot who can't even talk right and laugh like he usually does. I like you so much and I know Hansol would kill me for this but I really don't care anymore. And I know you will never like me because you prefer tall, handsome guys who rap like Mingyu and-"

"Wait, you think I like Mingyu?" She exclaimed while bursting out into a fit of laughter. I paused my words as she let go of my hands and kneeled down laughing. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Um, was I wrong?" I crossed my arms. This girl is crazy, why did I fall for her again? And why was I ever nervous around her? She straightened herself out. 

"Seungkwan, I don't like Mingyu. You are so off on that. He's just a big weirdo. I admit, he's tall, and handsome, and a rapper, but you know what? I prefer handsome guys at a normal height who sing." I looked into her eyes. She smiled at me and I realized she was talking about me. I backed up with my heart going to beat out of my chest. 

"Woah, what?" I managed to say. She pulled me closer. 

"I like you, Seungkwan. Always have, always will. And I know you get nervous around me, it's hard not to notice. But it assures me that you like me just as much as I like you." And pulled me even closer. I felt my heart racing and I really hope she didn't notice how my heart might hit her in the face. "And I don't even care about what Hansol says, even though I know he'll like knowing it's you I like." I blushed. 

"So, you really like me?" I asked for confirmation. She laughed softly. She leaned in closely and landed her lips right onto mine. Her hands let go of my and she made them go around her waist. She deepened the kiss when I responded making me nervous. I hope she didn't hear or fell my heart beating because it was going wild right now. She pulled away, making me long for her kiss again. 

"Did that answer our question?" She whispered. I laughed.

"Consider my question answered."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

Yay another update! Woooo!

Once again, I have nothing to say....

 

 

 

Gif not mine.