You Deserve the World B.I.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o7y2ozksz51qk7bkio1_500.gif

For JokerGirl143 

When Hyeji is severely underweight, but is still persistent in losing more weight. 

OC Name: Song Hyeji

B.I.'s real name: Kim Hanbin

​***Obviously, a sensitive topic ahead. And please note that I'm not very familiar with most of this stuff as I am not underweight, so understand if I do not execute the mind of someone with anorexia or someone with body image issues correctly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Hyeji 

I stood on top of the scale that sat in my bathroom. I sighed when I looked down at the number. 

"100 pounds." I spoke aloud. So close to the 90's.

I sat the scale back underneath the sink. I looked in the mirror and stared at my body. I frowned and saw that my thighs had more to lose. But my stomach was looking better as time progressed. I let my frown curve upwards. I gave myself a determined smile. "Just keep doing what you have been doing and you keep lose some more weight."

I've always been upset with the way I looked as a child and even now. I was earlier bullied for the fat on my body and I hated feeling so sensitive and hurt by their words. I tried to not let their words get to me, but it was hard not to when you believed every word they all said. I was diagnosed with anorexia 2 years ago. I had told myself that I was doing nothing wrong, but others thought differently of me. I shook my head.

They can think whatever they want to. You're doing what makes you happy, and that's all that matters. I left the prison of the mirror gazing at me. 

"Hyeji! I'm here! I brought food!" I heard my best friend call. I gasped. Dammit, he brought me food. I bit my lip. I knew Hanbin hated whenever I tried to avoid food, but he didn't understand. I knew I had to walk out anyways, so I was hoping he brought me healthy foods that wouldn't be full of calories. 

My jaw dropped when I saw what he brought home. 

"I got fried chicken, to celebrate the very low number on your weigh-in today!" Hanbin exclaimed, setting the chicken on the table. I gulped. I know he brought it because he knew the number during my weigh-in.

"Hanbin," I whispered out. He frowned. I already knew he expected my words. 

"Are you serious? You used to love fried chicken when we were younger!" He exclaimed, pouting. I wanted to be nice to him since he remembered something I loved when I was a kid, but it just brought back too many memories.

"Yeah, when we were younger. As in, the past. I definitely do not like fried chicken anymore and you should know that." I snapped harshly. I crossed my arms to make a point. He froze for a moment. He clenched his fists and placed them on the table.

"Hyeji, please, you have to eat something. I'll even cook you something. Just please, just cut it with the lettuce and a one banana a day thing. Please, it's killing you!" Hanbin begged. I shook my head. He doesn't understand. He will never understand.

"Forget it, Hanbin. You should know how I feel since you watched everyone make fun of me when we were younger. You do not have to fully understand what I am going through, but please just try to understand my feelings." I spoke sternly. I marched to my room despite him calling my name. I shut it and locked the door. I let out a deep breath I had no idea I was holding. I released the hold on my shirt and plopped on my bed. I already felt tired from using up so much energy. 

I shut my eyes, trying to think how Hanbin and I became like this.

Hanbin and I met when we were children, in the 2nd grade. We had become best friends immediately. People used to call me names like "fattie" or "cow" plus other words elementary school kids could call people. I used to ignore their words and pretend to smile in front of my friends. When we got into middle school, the insults actually got better. Less people bullied me and only a handful of people would call me names. But, that made the people who bullied me more dedicated and harsh. They called me more names and instead of other people helping me like I expected, the laughed along. I guess the bystanders are as bad as the bullies. I hated the way I looked and the slight comments towards me weight made me feel worse than insecure.

I hated myself. I hated my body. I wanted to run away from it, to disappear from it, but that couldn't happen. Instead of those things, I opted to change my body instead. When people used to call me names for eating fast foods in public, I stopped doing that. In high school, I didn't eat the school lunches. I had little energy for the day, but that didn't mattered if I was slim. 

No one understood me. No one could possibly know what I was thinking, feeling, experiencing. The bullies started this chain, but it was me who started the change. I ate less for myself. I couldn't be mad at my bullies, they were right. Even though I hated all their words, it was sorta like how a family member pokes fun at your weight once in a while, right? 

Hanbin never called me names. He was the only one who didn't say I needed to lose weight or that I needed to change. He tried to convince me not to, but as a middle schooler, he couldn't experience the levels of self-doubt I was going through. I tried to avoid him in the hallways or whenever I saw him, but he always made sure he was by my side. At first, I hated his company, but now I feel like I should appreciate it more. 

I wanted to understand why he kept coming back to me when I always yelled at him, whenever I threw a fit, whenever I started sleeping when we hung out together. He was and still is my best friend. 

I could hear the rustling of the bags outside, I assumed he was eating the fried chicken he bought. I growled. 

I hated when he brought my foods I couldn't eat. He knew it irritated me and that's exactly why he bought it. It was so insensitive of him to do that. Fried chicken was one of the foods I loved as a I child, but only as a child. I hated it ever since people made fun of me for eating it. It made me feel dirty and just, I can't explain it. 

I clenched my fists. But Hanbin is the one who comforts me whenever I'm crying. He comforts me whenever I'm feeling the slightest bits of sad. He comes with me to almost every appointment I have. He's there when I'm feeling happy. He tried to make me feel better but I keep pushing him away. I keep taking him for granted when one day he's going to get sick of me. 

That's why I do not deserve Hanbin. He doesn't deserve someone like me. He deserves a normal girl with normal feelings. He deserves someone who doesn't keep pushing him aside. Someone who takes care of him the same way he does for me. He deserves a nice girl. Not someone like me. I felt a tear slip from my eyes. 

About an hour later, I heard a knock on my door. I groaned at the person who disturbed my rest. I realized Hanbin was still here. I sat up and rolled off of my bed. I unlocked the door. He pushed the door open.

"Hyeji, please, let me stay for now." He demanded. I shrugged and went back to laying on my bed. I felt the bed shift. He sat down on my bed and made himself comfortable sitting against the bed board. 

"Why are you here?" I demanded. I already knew the answer to why he was here, but I wanted to hear it. He didn't respond right away.

"Did you eat today?" He questioned. I wanted to throw a pillow at his head because he sounded just like my doctor. I groaned.

"Why do you care?" I questioned back. His eyes were soft, a contrast to my harsh ones. I felt faint at my anger, but I stayed strong, like I always did.

"Please, Hyeji, tell me." I hated it when he spoke softly, it made me feel terrible. He made me feel like I was doing something wrong. I bit my lip when I rolled onto my side. Why do you keep coming back to me? I'm so mean to you. I'm a terrible person.

"I drank half a water bottle." I admit. He tsked and I flinched. He pulled something out that I didn't know he was holding.

"Here's a banana. I know you probably wouldn't eat anything else." I looked up and saw a banana hanging above me. I realized that it was already night time. I ate the banana slowly so I could enjoy it and wouldn't have to eat anything else the rest of the night. I noticed he un-tensed when I bit ate the banana. I felt sorry that I made him worry so much. 

I hated when he was around, but I hated it more when he wasn't. I was confusing myself. I loved having him around, but I hated when he made me feel non-superior to him. It was like he had to baby me all the time. You did that to yourself, Hyeji.

"Thanks." I mumbled. He nodded. We sat in silence. I finished my banana and threw the peel in the trash. He didn't leave even after I ate. 

"Drink the rest of the water." He spoke sternly, but I knew he really wanted me to drink the water, so I complied this time. Not all the times I would comply. I finished most of the water. 

"Why?" I spoke out, finishing the silence. He raised a brow. 

"Why what?" I growled.

"Why do you always care for me? Why are you always here? I don't understand." I finally asked. It was the answer I needed to hear being answer. I needed a response just like I always needed validation. 

"You should know how I feel since I watched everyone make fun of you when we were younger. You do not have to fully understand what I am going through, but just try to understand my feelings." I grinned slightly, knowing he quoted me from earlier. It hurt even more knowing that he took in so much of my words. He smiled. 

"Seriously, why are you so nice to me? I always push you away." I admit. I turned away from him. "You keep coming back here when I do the same things to you every single day. Why?" He didn't even flinch at my question.

"Why? Why do I stay until the very end with my best friend in the whole wide world? Why am I so nice to the girl of my dreams? Why do I keep caring for the girl I love? Are these questions you really need answered?" My heart fluttered when he spoke his answer. He was always so wise with his words. Instead of blushing and growing embarrassed like a normal girl who was just confessed to, I was confused, and slightly angry. 

"Hanbin, you shouldn't love me. I'm not anything special, actually, I'm worse than not anything special. Please, Hanbin-"

"You just can't understand me either." I looked to him this time. I wanted to see his eyes. I wanted to see all his emotions. "Hyeji, you cannot fully understand why I love you because you do not love yourself." I felt my heart shatter. I tried to argue with his words, but there was no flaw in it. His eyes stared at mine intensely, showing me every emotion he held for me. 

"Hanbin. Please, you deserve a nice girl. A pretty girl, a girl who can actually do something besides mope in her room when she comes home from her college classes. You deserve someone who is the opposite. Please, go find her Hanbin. Find a girl who appreciates all of your troubles for caring for her. She's out there somewhere. Please." I begged. I clenched my fists and felt tears slip down my face and slip off of my chin. My voice cracked because of the water fall of tears. Instead of what I thought of him running away to find the girl, he stayed with me. 

"Turn around." He demanded. I slowly turned me to face him. I felt his warm hands wipe the wetness of my cheeks. I noticed his eyes were b with tears himself. 

I wanted to hold him and tell him everything is ok, but I had no strength to do so. I felt so weak and useless compared to him. He was so bold, caring, and strong. 

"You never have to go through these things alone. I will be here every step of the way. I will always be here to care for you, to help you through all of your problems. Whenever you need someone, I want you to believe and trust me enough that I will come running to your doorstep. I love you, Hyeji." My heart still beat fast when he said those words. "I will do anything for you." I heard me cry harder. He pulled me into a strong embrace. I loved feeling his warmth against my cold body. 

"Why? Why would you do this? I don't deserve this. I will never deserve you." I heard him chuckle and felt him smile on my neck.

"But Hyeji, you deserve the world." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, this may be one of my best scenarios, at least I felt it, right in my heart. ; . ;

But on a more serious note, I hope you all feel something when you read this scenario since it is one of my more serious ones. Usually, authors would put words saying 'You are beautiful, don't believe when anyone else tells you." But if you are struggling with something similar to Hyeji is feeling or just feeling low on self-esteem because of something happening in your life, you most likely won't believe me.

But imma say it anyways.

You all are so beautiful. Inside and out, please do not forget that. You all deserve the world, the universe, you deserve so much. You are not just a spec in the universe, you are the center. Actually, from your point of view, you actually would be the center, but- 

I love you all. I will be the Hanbin to your Hyeji...??   I'm trying to make a reference to the scenario.

I'm so cringy, I know, I'm sorry.

I'm also going to note that I didn't want to make romance the head point of it and make it seem like Hanbin magically cured all her problems because that's not how it works in real life. I just wanted to convey the message that someone is always going to help you through hard times, not save you from yourself.

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.