Cafe Love Hoshi

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nuvndrcQSA1ux73n2o1_400.gif

 

For iCiere 

They were in a cafe and these two groups decided to play truth or dare. Hoshi and Yeonah were unlucky and had to do a dare of getting someone from the other group to go out with them. 

OC Name: Lee Yeonah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Yeonah P.O.V.

"Come on, Yeonah! You're so slow!" My member called out, Kim Taeyeon. She was the leader of our group, as well as the oldest.

"Yeah, why soo tired today, Yeonah?" Kim Jaekyung whined out. I rolled my eyes. She was the same age as me, we were the maknaes. 

"Well, I'm a little too lazy to go the cafe today," I admitted. They sighed, along with the other members. We were a group of 5 under SM Entertainment. We had another two members named Im Yoona and Jung Jihyun.

"Whatever, let's just get something to eat," Jihyun whined. She was the cold one of our group, but we all knew she cared for us on the inside. 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" We heard being yelled as we entered the cafe. We all looked to the source of sound. I saw the popular boy group, Seventeen sitting in the corner. They're such a large group. 

"OMG! Is that the famous group White Cinnamon?" They cheered. We blushed and waved. They waved us over.

"Come sit!" One member said, I recognized him as S.Coups. 

"What brings you all to the cafe?" Another member named Seungkwan asked. Taeyeon shrugged.

"Well, we were nearby and this is actually our favorite cafe," Jihyun explained. They all nodded.

"Wow, it's actually Soonyoung hyung's favorite cafe too," Another member said, I recognized him as Vernon. Who's Soonyoung?

​"I'm Soonyoung, my stage name is Hoshi," Sooyoung explained. I nodded. Wow, he's really cute. I know he's a dancer and he choreographs all Seventeen's dances. He's so talented. I shook the thought away. 

"Wow, we both have talented dancers here! Yeonah also helps in choreographs our dances," Yoona informed. The boys looked amazed and clapped for me. I blushed slighty.

"Yeah, I help, but I don't do it all like Hoshi-ssi does," I complimented him. I saw him act flattered.

"Awww, thank you!" He thanked. Everyone laughed. After a while, my fatigue started to wash away and we started to have more fun. 

"Hey, who wants to play a friendly game of truth or dare?" DK or Seokmin asked. We all nodded. 

"Ok, I'll ask first!" Taeyeon said, since she is the oldest. She looked around and stopped her eyes at a member. "Seungcheol!" She called out. He looked freaked out. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhhh, t-truth," He stuttered out. She smiled evilly while he gulped.

"Out of White Cinnamon, who do you like the most?" She asked strongly. We all ooh-ed, waiting for his response. He blushed.

"To be honest, I like Jaekyung-ssi," He admitted. We saw her blush, while he did the same. 

"Ok, next person," Seungkwan said quickly since he wanted to get the game going. As the game progressed, we all did crazy things. We even bought an empty bottle to spin around. Jun ran around the streets yelling crazy stuff in Chinese with Minghao, Joshua had to go flirt with a random guy, yes a guy, and Dino got his face drawn all over. Jihyun also had to get her face drawn on, and then Yoona had to get her face pelted with random cold drinks.

"Ok, now let's do some match-making! How about the next two people who get the bottle landed on them have to go on a date!" Mingyu suggested happily. We all whooped, not thinking it would be us. 

"Ok, ladies first," Jeonghan suggested.

"Oh, then you would be going first!" Jaekyung fired back. We all oh-ed, but we started off spinning the bottle first. My group sat in a circle and the bottle spun after a twirl from Jihyun. The bottle spun, and spun, before it was leading towards me. No way. The bottle then stopped pointing straight at me. My jaw dropped.

"WOO! Yeonah!" I was still in shock. All the boys cheered, then it was their turn. I watched nervously as the bottle spun and spun. Hopefully, I got someone young so it wouldn't be seen as a date. The bottle started slowly down, and landed on Hoshi. I was screaming internally. I had to spend a whole hour with my favorite from the group. This is gonna be so awkward. We stood up slowly and left after everyone was whooping. 

"So you choreograph your dances too?" He started off while we walked on the quiet street. I nodded.

"Sorta, I choreograph with one of the dancers we have in our company," I confessed. "But I know you choreograph your dances by yourself, right?" I asked. He nodded proudly. 

"Yup! I do it all!" He said smiling widely. I couldn't help the smile popping onto my face. "You know, you're my favorite of the group," He suddenly confessed. I blushed.

"Why? I'm not really that cool," I lamely said. He laughed.

"No way! You're so cool! You have the most charisma on stage and you're an amazing dancer," He complimented. I blushed even harder. 

"Thanks," I softly said. We walked in a silence for a while.

"Who's your favorite member of Seventeen?" He asked curiously. I smiled.

"It's actually you," I admitted. His eyes widened while he jumped up and down. I laughed at his childish antics.

"SERIOUSLY?" He shouted running around. I laughed even more. "Maybe we're meant to be," He said poking my sides. I laughed at the ticklish feeling. 

"Ok, sure, maybe," I joked with him. As we walked even more, I felt our hands brush against each other. I felt tingles at the connection. I wondered if he felt the same thing. 

"OH MY GOSH, did you feel the connection?" He asked answering my thoughts. "Maybe we're meant to be!" He said lifting me. I laughed as he carried me and set me down. "How many kids do you want?" He asked. "1, 2 3."

"None," We both said. We both laughed at us in unison. 

"How many pets do you want? 1, 2 3."

"1 dog!" We said confidently. 

"Ok, now this is getting weird!" I exclaimed, getting a bit freaked out.

"Ok, now summer or winter."

"Winter!"

"The beach or mountains?"

"Beach!"

"Ok, I think this is too much for today," I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, I admit, it was getting too weird for me too," He said. "Maybe we should head back, it's been an hour already," He said. I raised a brow.

"Wow, time went by so quickly," I confessed. He nodded.

"I agree," He agreed. We walked slowly back to the cafe. "Hey, Yeonah," He called out. I nodded. "Can we, I don't know, go on another real date?" He asked. I stopped in my tracks before realizing I stopped.

"Yeah, of course!" I said, maybe a little too enthusiastic about the idea. He smiled. We then walked back the cafe hand in hand after trading numbers. 

"WOW, looks like you two got close real soon!" Wonwoo cheered. They all whooped, agreeing. 

"Actually, let's get home now, Yeonah, we have a schedule at noon tomorrow," Taeyeon said walked back. We then left the boys. The drive back was silent, as we were all super tired. We walked like zombies up to the dorm and to our rooms. But I couldn't fall asleep so easily. I then felt my phone buzz.

From: Sooyoung Oppa

Don't stay up too late thinking about me, our date will be soon, I promise ;)

I giggled at the text. Now how am I going to sleep thinking about it? 

 

---------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back again! I actually update on a weekday! Yay me! I usually update on weekends, but I just had so many requests, I had to try and update whenever I could! 

I wasn't really feeling this one though, I don't think I wrote it well because I'm like dead from school, haha. I don't even know if it's fluffy and such... but I hope you liked it! AND I AT TITLES SO JUST IGNORE THEM FROM NOW ON.

PLUS, I was thinking of adding iKon to the list of groups you could request from since 1PUNCH has disbanded. CRIES SO HARD. SAMUEL AND JUNG JAEWON, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? I HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR ONE TO DEBUT AGAIN NOW! >.<

And confession, I've also been getting into UP10TION. OMG, like seriously, another boy group! But I watched them on ASC, and I got addicted after seeing their dancing and their fun personalities. Gosh, I'm so obsessed with Sunyoul now like it's not funny. And Wooshin is killing my bias list. 

ANYWAYS, thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.