Sassy Love Junhoe

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nvi1492Uyx1u1rlwqo4_1280.gif

 

For frostfire

When Junhoe falls in love with his friend's younger sister. (TWEAKED SLIGHTLY)

OC Name: Nam Hayoon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goo Junhoe P.O.V.

"Yo, pass the chips!" Jinhwan had called. 

"Yup," I responded while tossing him the chips. 

We all were currently on break for Christmas Eve. We were going to our family's house the next day, so spent today together. I was with iKON and even Winner. We were gathered at Taehyun's house, since his house was the biggest. He practically lived in a mansion. His parents were rich, yet still nice. We had just finished opening each other's presents and we all were sitting in the large living room playing videos games, like any other guy would do. Only Chanwoo, Mino, and I were playing at the moment.

"Yes! I won!" Chanwoo cheered. I rolled my eyes while Mino just silently left to the corner.

"You only won because you're abnormally obsessed with games," I sassed while crossing my arms. He pouted while putting his happy arms down. I then heard a 'tsk' from the couch.

"Yah, stop fighting over stupid childish things like games," Taehyun hyung said. I just whipped my hair and turned the side. 

"Whatever," I grumbled, not letting my pride down. We just another game and played that for god knows how long. I was currently pressing the buttons on the control as fast as I could while not looking down. 

"Hey, no button smashing!" Hanbin argued while glancing at me. I just laughed childishly and did it anyways.

"Yeah, I won!" I cheered loudly. Everyone laughed as Hanbin tried to strangle me. I just pushed him to the side with his size being smaller than mine. There was lots of cheering as Hanbin began throwing a fit. Sometimes this hyung doesn't seem like one. Despite the loud cheering, a familiar voice had caught my attention. 

"Yah, can you all just keep it down?" I heard a voice call out. Our rowdiness had calmed down as we all whipped our heads to the source of the sound. I grew nervous at the sight. She's so pretty.

"Ugh, Hayoon, just go back to your room!" Taehyun had yelled while pointing up the stairs. Her expression grew dark as she responded.

"Why don't you go back to yours?" She sassed while crossing her arms. Taehyun groaned as we all 'ooh-ed'. 

"Hayoon, you do all the time when you have your little girl friends over, why can't I do the same?" Taehyun sassed right back as he did the same thing as her. She scoffed.

"Taehyun, I could deal with it at any other time, but I'm trying to study! Finals are coming up soon!" She cried out while stomping her feet. 

"Nam Hayoon, finals are a month from now, get over it!" He shouted while flipping his hair to the side. The sassiness factor in this family had obviously run through the gene pool. 

"You're an idiot! Finals are the hardest thing of the whole entire year! You wouldn't understand because you're an idol!" She said while flipping her hair. The third sentence was said with spite as she looked at all of us. When she looked towards me, I immediately avoided eye contact. 

"Hayoon, just go, you're embarrassing me," Taehyun said while covering his face in anger. She just gave him a dirty look and stayed. 

"Can't you just quiet down? It's really not that hard to stop screaming at the top of your lungs!" She yelled while glaring at all of us.

"Hayoon, go to your room," Taehyun said while getting angry, but Hayoon stayed firm in her place. "Nam Hayoon, now! I'm your older brother!" She knew he only pulled out the older brother card to get her angry, yet she just glared at everyone in the room and walked away. As we heard the door shut from her room, we all let out the air we were holding in our mouths that we didn't even realize we were holding.

", your sister is so damn scary," Jiwon said while squeezing the pillow tightly.

"Yeah, even my little sister isn't that freaky! I'm going to say sorry to Eunjin when I get home," Yunhyeong said on the verge of tears. 

Taehyun's sister was a hot topic amongst us. We didn't talk his other brother much, but with her feisty and sassy personality, it's hard not to talk. She resembled Taehyun in every way with her hair flips and her actions mirrored his. They were practically twins, except she was way better looking than he was, and smarter than he was.

I admit, I had a tiny crush on her when I first met her. Her short, brown hair had always caught my attention. I met her about two years ago when we were on the survival competition. The way she spoke was so demanding and confident, I couldn't help but fall for her. Taehyun and I were known as the sassy ones in our groups, yet, when I saw her, it's like my brain didn't function very well. Her wit and smarts were also charming. It helped with her comebacks and sassy remarks.

"Yeah, I'm surprised she left, she's been acting nicer lately," Taehyun said while scratching his chin. We all gulped.

"If that was nice, than what's her mean?" Seunghoon asked. We all nodded in agreement. Taehyun shrugged.

"Notice her word choice also, she said, 'I could deal with it any other time' and 'can't you quiet down'," Taehyun noted. "Usually she would say 'SHUT THE UP!' or 'quiet down before I rip your hair out', but she was abnormally nice, it's weird," Taehyun added while looking at the ceiling. 

"Maybe it's because she was in front of all us, Winner and iKON don't always hang out with each other," Jinhwan stated. We all nodded, but not Taehyun.

"Does that mean..." He paused. We all waited to see what he said next, for some reason, my heart was racing uncontrollably. 

"Does-does she like one of the iKON members?" Seungyoon finished his sentence. All the iKON members shifted uncomfortably in their chairs. I also grew uncomfortable at the sentence. Does she like one of my members? I grew angry at the thought. 

"Not my Hayoon!" Taehyun cried out. 

"Hey, hey, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, she could just want to be nicer to you..." Jinwoo added. We all looked at him. "You're right, Hayoon wouldn't be nice for that. But, maybe she's just too tired to fight since she's studying for finals," Jinwoo also added. We nodded. 

"You're right, that could be the reason," Taehyun convinced himself. 

"Whatever, your sister is pretty hot besides her temper," Chanwoo said while leaning back in his chair. He then got pummeled by pillows. 

"Gross, dude! That's my sister!" Taehyun cried.

"She's also a year older than you, maknae!" Hanbin said while Chanwoo groaned. I admit, I didn't feel bad. I didn't want any of these guys near her if there was a chance of liking of my members. 

"I bet you she likes Donghyuk! I mean, they're close in age and wouldn't a girl like her like him?" Seunghoon gossiped. DONGHYUK? NOT HIM! 

"Yeah! They are both 18 and maybe her feisty personality would calm down because Donghyuk is so nice!" Hanbin added while we all gasped. We all then looked at Taehyun. My jaw dropped as he just dropped.

"Yeah, I mean, Donghyukie is a pretty nice guy, I trust him," Taehyun said while leaning back into the couch. Donghyuk gasped.

"Wow, hyung! I'm honored," He said while clutching his heart. For some reason, I just wanted to rip it out. 

"It's like the typical story of a wild girl falling for a nice guy who calms her down and makes her a better person!" Mino added while raising his arms up in happiness. We all 'aww-ed' at his words, except for me.

"Hey, hey, wouldn't it be funny if Hayoon and Junhoe got together?" Jinhwan randomly stated. Everyone then stared at me. 

"Yeah, that would be terrible! They would sass each other back and forth and probably rip each other's lungs out!" Jiwon laughed while everyone laughed along. I tried to laugh along with the conversation, but I just rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not that sassy and crazy as she is," I lied. I find her crazy and wild personality charming. 

"Yeah, SURE," Taehyun said. "I'm surprised that you're not in my family," Taehyun added while scoffing. Gross, dating my friend's sister, ew. Wait, SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. WE ARE NOT DATING. I DO NOT LIKE HER. 

"Hey, but your brother is pretty nice and calm," Seungyoon noted. We all nodded. Taehyun scoffed.

"That's true, but he's different, he's the youngest," Taehyun said while eating a chip. 

"Whatever, I just wanna see Hayoon and Junhoe try to kill each other if they were locked in a room together, that'd be hilarious," Chanwoo laughed. Pssh, if we were alone in a room together, we would be doing something else. Wait, NO. WE WOULDN'T. How disgusting to think. I can't believe I just thought that.... Having with Hayoon.... OMG. I mentally slapped myself. 

"Hey, wanna play a game?" Jiwon asked. We all looked towards him. 

"What?" Hanbin asked. I was a bit freaked out by the mischievous look in Jiwons' eyes. 

"Let's play a game where whoever stays outside the longest, wins!" Jiwon suggested. In a few seconds, we all whipped out heads outside to the snow. 

"Let's do this!" All the crazies shouted while running outside. 

"Gross, my hair is going to get ruin," I grumbled while Donghyuk dragged me outside. 

"Yunhyeong, pull out your phone to time how long we've been out here," Jiwon said.

"Got it," Yunhyeong said while whipping out his phone. 

"Ready! Start!" Seungyeon said while putting his hands in his pockets. 

It was a battle between the cold and how long we could go without sitting down. I didn't handle the cold very well, especially since I didn't want to wear a puffy jacket to ruin the outfit I was wearing. 5 minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore.

"You fight amongst yourselves, I'll be in the warmth of Taehyun hyung's house," I said while sliding past the door. Everyone else laughed while I slipped inside. They're probably going to be out there for a long time. I then glanced upstairs to Hayoon's room. I wonder what she's doing. I glanced outside to all the guys talking amongst themselves and not paying attention to me. I shrugged and took my chance. I sneaked up the stairs to outside of Hayoon's door. I was now out of their sight. I breathed in and out. Come on, Junhoe. Just talk to her. It's Christmas Eve and she's been stuck in her room all day. I then was about to knock on her door as she opened it. My eyes widened. "H-Hayoon," I stuttered. She raised a brow.

"What are you doing in front of my room?" She asked with her arms crossed. I tried to not lose my cool in front of her. Junhoe, what the hell happened to our attitude? 

"Uh-uhm, I just felt bad for you because you were stuck in your room all day while we down here having fun," I answered smoothly. Her expression didn't change. She sighed.

"You're right, I was miserable up here. I'm so ing tired from staying cooped up in my room alone, I was going to come outside because I thought you all left," She admitted. She then glared at me. "But then I saw you," She said frowning. I couldn't help think she was adorable while pouting. 

"Yeah, they're all outside trying to see who can stay outside the longest, but all of them are super competitive, so they're going to be there for a while," I commented. She nodded. 

"W-want to come hang out with me?" She asked, stuttering. I was a bit shocked at her words. Did she just stutter? Did I make make, THE Nam Hayoon stutter?? I smiled as my confidence level rose.

"Sure," I said. I was about to walk into her room, but she stopped me. 

"I'm bored of being stuck in here, let's ditch the other boys and go out," She said while smiling devilishly. She quickly grabbed her puffy jacket that I thought looked cute on her. She then furrowed her eyebrows at what I was wearing. "Aren't you cold?" She asked. I shrugged. 

"I'm fine," I lied. She scoffed. 

"Ok, whatever," She responded. She grabbed a few hand warmers and closed the door to her room. 

"Wait, they can't see us go out together," I stated. Taehyun would kill me. She shrugged. 

"They can't see us anyways," She stated while grabbing my hand. I felt my blush warm up my face. She quickly slipped on her shoes while letting go of my hand and we left their beautiful house. "Ah, fresh air," She said while spinning. I laughed at her adorable antics. "Come on, let's go walk near the beach," She said while walking in front. I quickly caught up with her due to my long legs. 

"Why are we going to the beach when it's the winter time?" I asked while looking down at the snow. She turned to glare at me as I almost hit her small body.

"Well, first, it's super close. But also because we get to see the snow hit the water and dissolve AND the snow on the sand. It's funny to see," She said while smiling widely. I didn't know she had this cute side to her. It seems like her sassy and feisty side only comes out when she's angry. 

"And you know this, how?" I asked curiously. Taehyun always said she never went out. She grinned at me.

"I sneak out sometimes to look at the beach, don't tell, Taehyun!" She pleaded. I laughed and smiled.

"I don't know, it's pretty tempting to tell," I teased, picking up speed. She gasped and hugged me from the back. I felt myself gain warmth and my face heat up. 

"Don't tell him!" She said while picking me up. I was so surprised by her strength.

"Ok, ok, just don't lift my again!" I pleaded this time. She immediately dropped me and I clutched my stomach as she had an iron grip. 

", don't underestimate me," She said while throwing snow at me. I gasped in shock as she quickly ran away afterwards. 

"Yah!" I screamed. I quickly made a snowball and threw it at her. Due to her quick reflexes, she dodged it. She then stuck her tongue out at me. 

"Come and get me!" She teased while running. I quickly trailed after her.

"Stupid girl," I grumbled to myself. She was a quick runner, I had to give that to her. But, I thanked my long legs because she could never out run them. I was so close to her, yet she turned so I couldn't get her and picked up speed.

"You're going to have to try harder than that!" She said while laughing. Her laughing was cute, but it was still mocking me. I just laughed and ran to her. I then noticed the ground turn slippery and icy. I then panicked, but before I could say anything, I saw Hayoon fall on the ground. I gasped.

"Hayoon!" I called out. I hurried to her, yet watching my step. 

"Ouch," She mumbled as she looked at her leg. It wasn't bad because she fell in the snow, but she somehow managed to hit something else to leave a bruise on herself. I sighed at her clumsiness. "Woops," She said while shrugging. She tried to stand, but I could tell she was limping. I 'tsk'ed' at her. 

"Yah," I spoke. She turned to me and glared.

"Yah yourself. I'm fine," She lied while continuing to walk. I took her word for it. If you think you're ok, then I'm not going to say anything about it. We ran so fast, I didn't know we arrived at the beach already. "It's so cool!" She said while running down to the sand.

"Yah! You're going to hurt yourself!" I warned, yet she face planted into the sand. I groaned as I rushed to her.

"It's fine, it's just sand and snow!" She called out. I rolled my eyes and helped her up. She than walked carefully to the water and dipped her hand in it. She then made a face. "! That is so cold!" She yelped. I rolled my eyes. 

"No sherlock, I had no idea," I said. She then gasped and hit me on the arm. 

"Ow! What the hell was that for!?" I asked, but more like shouted. 

"Don't sass me mister!" She said while whipping her hair. I gasped.

"But you're the Queen of Sass, you're crazy," I said a matter of factly. She glared at me. 

"I just got it from my brother," She said, using excuses. I scoffed.

"Sure," I said sarcastically. She then let the topic drop. 

"We should go, it's getting really late," She said while fiddling her fingers. I raised a brow. 

"It's already late, Hayoon," I stated. I was right, it was already past 11 when we got out here, how much later could it get? 

"Yeah, but the guys are probably worried about us," She said while walking back. I was a bit confused.

"When did you care?" I asked. Maybe Taehyun was right, maybe she wanted to see someone from iKON; that's why she wanted to go back. 

"I just do, can't I care about new things? It's practically Christmas and almost 2016," She stated while crossing her arms. I got a bit angry as I didn't want her to like anyone else in iKON besides me, but she was right, it may be a Christmas miracle that she was caring. I then checked the time.

"Hey, Hayoon, it's midnight, it's officially Christmas," I stated while putting my phone back in my pocket. 

"Really?! It's the first time I stayed up for Christmas!" She exclaimed. We than got back onto the concrete, but I noticed she still had a hard time walking. 

"Is your leg alright?" I asked, sounding a bit un-interested. I didn't want to make it seem like I cared. 

"I'm fine," She said at the same time she almost collapsed. I gasped and caught her. I then rolled my eyes and took her into my arms. "Yah, yah, what are you doing?!?" She shouted. 

"Can you quiet down?" I said while shushing her. "It's late!" I said. She then stopped struggling and sighed.

"Fine, I'll only quiet down since it's Christmas and it's late. Plus, my leg hurts," She grumbled the last part. I smiled in confidence as she admitted she was hurt. We walked back to the house in silence since she was pretty tired. I then set her down in front of the door. "Thanks," She mumbled. I smiled at the words, yet I felt a bit embarrassed for doing it also.

"Yeah, just think of it as your Christmas gift," I said while blushing. I thanked the dark night for hiding that. She opened the door with her keys. We were greeted by all the boys. 

"HEY! Where were you guys!?" Taehyun yelled in a demanding tone.

"Yeah! Were all were super confused when we didn't see you Junhoe! I didn't even check for Hayoon, but now we see you two went out.." Mino said while everyone got thoughts in their head. I blushed at their words. 

"By the way, you both are underneath the mistletoe," Chanwoo mentioned. I quickly looked above us and saw a mistletoe hanging there. I immediately locked eyes with Hayoon as she looked as freaked out as I was. All the boys laughed at us.

"Did you forget that we all walked in here one by one so we avoiding the mistletoe?" Hanbin teased. I blushed. We were both occupied by our thoughts so we both forgot. 

"Whatever, no one even kisses underneath mistletoes anyways," Hayoon stated while trying to walk away, but the boys 'boo-ed'. 

"Hey! Rules are rules! If you don't we'll take away all your presents! Both of you!" Seungyoon said. I quickly glanced over to Hayoon, and she looked nervous. 

"KISS! KISS!" They all chanted, even Taehyun. He probably this is a game since he said earlier that we would fight all the time. 

I then grabbed Hayoon's face and locked lips with her. She was a bit taken aback since there was no warning, but she melted into the kiss just as I did. She deepened the kiss and I grew a bit timid. She grabbed the back of my neck to support herself. I melted into the kiss and felt like we were the only two in the room. I felt like I was in heaven and the pleasure was so high. I immediately wanted to run my hands all over her body, but I knew I had to stop myself sometime.

I then pulled away. I realized everyone grew silent at how long the kiss was lasting. I practically just made out with Taehyun's sister right in front of him and everybody. I noticed her smile afterwards. I then smiled also. 

I still felt her soft lips on my mouth, and that's when I realized I couldn't live with Hayoon in my life. I wanted her to be with me every second and have her kiss only me. I hated when any guy would go near her or even thinking about her and another guy. This was officially the best Christmas in my book. I realized that this was no longer just a tiny crush or a small liking. I glanced over to her and held her hand as she gripped mine.

I really do love you, Nam Hayoon.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I really loved writing this one. I feel like this is one of my favorites! I guess I really do love writing about Junhoe! Maybe it's because we're both sassy and I love him.

But I'm so excited for Christmas! I couldn't help myself and make a Christmas-themed one! EEPS! I also really want it to snow... But it doesn't look it's going to where I live... T_T

BUT, I also opened up my requests for the holidays and I don't know how long I'm going to leave it open because I can't update during the holidays... But, I really want to do Christmas-themed requests. So, if I get any Christmas/holiday-themed requests, I'll probably do those first for the holidays! :D

I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.