Blackmail Date Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 tumblr_nk3xlfRBUy1unj6clo2_400.gif

 

For hanbaeks

When Shownu gets blackmailed into going on a blind date with one of 's friend.

OC Name: Hyejin Lee

P.S. Shownu's real name is Son Hyunwoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Shownu P.O.V.

I was sitting in the living room, minding my own business, until I hear a loud scream.

"Hey hyung!!!" Changkyun, the maknae, yelled. 

"What?" I asked, not really paying any attention to him. He took a seat next to me and slung his arm around me. Now I was confused.

"So hyung... How do you feel about going on a date?" He asked. I scoffed. 

"No thanks, I'm not gay."

"Who's gay? Changkyun?" Kihyun said while he walked in. 

"What I never knew that!" Wonho exclaimed walking into the room. Changkyun screamed.

"I AM NOT GAY." He claimed.

"Don't worry, we will always love you, just not in that way," Hyungwon also commented as he sat down. 

"WHAT? MY BEST FRIEND IS GAY?" Jooheon yelled as he entered the room. 

"The maknae's gay? No way, he loves females," Minhyuk added as he also sat down. Changkyun was now facepalming hardcore.

"No, ok. What I meant was, my friend from Boston just moved to Korea and she's looking for a boyfriend and she wants to settle down, so can you please go on a blind date with her?" He finally asked. 

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH." Everyone said in unison. 

"You want me to go on a date with her? Why?" I asked. 

"Because she likes quiet guys," He replied honestly. I raised a brow. 

"How old is she?" I asked. 

"She's 20, 1 year older than me," He responded.

"Isn't she a little young for me?" I asked.

"UUHHHHH, you're only 23 hyung, I think you forgot!" He groaned.

"Yeah, I think she's a little young," Kihyun commented.

"I feel like she should go with me," Wonho added.

"I think I like her age, maybe she would go with me," Jooheon teased.

"NO. She likes quiet guys, and none of you are quiet, shy, and manly-looking like her ideal type!" Changkyun exclaimed, probably feeling very frustrated. I chuckled under my breath.

"Sorry, kid, I'm not in the mood for any dating," I replied standing up and going to my room. I heard Changkyun groan as I walk away.

"I'm getting you to go to that date!" I heard him yell.

"Try me!" I responded. 

 

That next morning

 

*RING*

*RING*

My alarm clock woke me up at 8 AM and I got ready for the morning. I picked out my clothes and set them on the toilet next to the shower. I then jumped in the shower like my daily routine. After I took a shower, I walked out and find that all my clothes were gone where I had set them. 

"Hm, that's weird." I spoke to myself. 

I walked out of my room wearing only a towel around my waist. I was greeted with Changkyun taking pictures of me with his phone.

"YAH! Stop it!" I shouted. 

"Fine! But just letting you know, if you don't go on the blind date, I'm going to leak your half nudes throughout the internet," He blackmailed. My jaw dropped. 

"You can't do that!" I claimed, feeling myself getting worried. 

"Oh, but are you gonna take the chance?" He mocked. I gave him an evil glare.

"You ," I cursed. He just gave me a tiny smile.

"Deal?" Changkyun confirmed. I grunted.

"Deal," I grumbled. We shook hands and he ran away laughing. I rolled my eyes. I pulled on a tank top with jeans and went to the kitchen. Before doing anything, Changkyun stopped me. 

"The date is at 5PM today, you're meeting her for dinner!" He informed. I nodded painfully.

"Where are we meeting?" I asked.

"At this address," He said, giving me an address.  I sighed.

"What's even so special about this girl?" I questioned.

"WELL, she's my friend who I promised I would get a date for!" He claimed loudly. 

"Alright, alright, let me just get some cereal, punk," I said, very irritated. All the members started piling into the kitchen.

"So, hyung has got a date tonight?" Minhyuk teased. I just ignored him while getting his cereal. 

"Yeah, he has a date with my friend," Changkyun informed.

"How did you even get him to agree?" Wonho asked him.

"A beautiful thing called blackmail," Changkyun replied as the room broke out into laughter. I just got my cereal and sat down.

"Yah hyung~" Changkyun whined. "Don't feel bad, I'm doing this for your own good."

"Yeah, who knows, maybe she's a hottie," Jooheon added. 

"Ew, don't speak that way about my friend," Changkyun said with a very disgusted look on his face. "Oh by the way, she hates it when people are late for things and she loves to be early, so don't get there late. Also, she hates it when people dress too fancy for dates, so just go in something that looks nice, not for something that is fancy." 

Before I knew I knew, 4PM rolled around and I was already getting ready. I had got on a casual sleeveless tank top and skinny jeans. I had made my way downstairs.

"WAH, hyung, ready already?" The punk asked.

"Well, you told me she doesn't like to be kept waiting," I responded. 

"Well, then what are you waiting for?" He asked back. I rolled my eyes.

"WOOOP! Hyung is gonna get laid tonight!" Jooheon whooped while the others followed. I couldn't help the blush that arose on my face.

"Yah, it's not gonna happen, I'm just going on this date because maknae decided to take nudes of me," I complained.

"WHATEVER, it's not like you don't want it to happen," Wonho said. I rolled my eyes after grabbing my wallet and leaving for the date. 

 

Hyejin Lee P.O.V.

I had put the finishing touches on my artwork that I had been working on the past hour. I checked my clock and it was 4 PM.

"Oh !" I had an hour to wash all the paint off of me and then choose an outfit and hairstyle. 

I had stripped of my clothes quickly and ran into the shower. I made sure to clean every crook and nanny of my body. I jumped out of the shower and frantically looked for a towel. I grabbed one out of the drawers I had and wiped myself dry. I then proceeded to run to my closet. I checked the clock next to my closet that read 4:30 PM. 

" ." I repeatedly swore. I tore things out of my closet like a wild woman, then I just opted for a pair of high waisted maroon short shorts and a blue flowy top paired with a black blazer on top. I quickly braided my dyed maroon hair into a side braid and headed out the door after grabbing my purse. I quickly called over a cab with amazing luck, and headed on my way. 

"Hello, where would you like to go?" He asked. 

"Oh here," I said, pointing at the address. He nodded. "And uh, how long will it take?" I asked. 

"About 20 without traffic," He replied. I nodded. 

Thank the lords there was no traffic. I reached my destination 20 minutes early. I chuckled to myself. 

"I forgot I set my clock ten minutes early," I laughed to myself. I got a table for the both of us. When Changkyun had told me is that his friend was gonna come here and that he wasn't very excited. What an idiot. I sat waiting for 10 minutes until I saw a man enter. I recognized him from the group that my friend was in. I waved over to him, and his eyes got very wide. He walked over to me and we just locked gazes. I smiled at him. "You must be Hyunwoo, I'm Hyunjin Lee, I'm from Boston, but I think Changkyun already told you that," I introduced. He nodded. We sat down in a booth, elbow to elbow, together. The silence was killing me, especially since I had 3 older brothers in the house before. "So, how long how you and Changkyun known each other?" I asked. He looked flustered whenever I looked to him. 

"Oh, uh, w-we met when he entered the competition, so about 7 months now?" He questioned even himself. I nodded.

"I've known Changkyun for 8 years, I was always a grade older than him so I always ." We both laughed. "We were in the same elementary, middle school, and he left in high school, unfortunately, but I've always supported him," I said. Hyunwoo just nodded. I peered below his face. "You're blushing," I noted. He immediately lifted his head. 

"What?" He asked. I giggled.

"You're blushing. That's cute," I commented. His cheeks turned an even darker red. "You know, I've always liked guys who blush on dates, that means they have nice hearts." He blushed some more and smiled.

"You think so?" He asked quietly. 

"Oh, yeah, I know so. It's what my mom always told me," I said. 

"Your mom must be very wise," He commented. That made me smile even wider.

"She is," I said. "She went to good colleges and got awesome scholarships." I pouted. 

"Why do you look so disappointed?" He asked. I looked up at him. I was sorta surprised he noticed my face that was turning sad. 

"Oh, it's just she always scolded me for being stupid and choosing to be an artist," I admitted. His expression then turned sad. "Don't be sad, I'm proving to her that she's gonna be wrong when I get hired to paint murals on walls and when my paintings get hung up on people's living rooms." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it before pulling to flip through my menu. 

 

Shownu P.O.V.

When I walked into the room, I saw this beautiful red-headed girl sitting alone in a booth. I silently hoped that, that would be my date for tonight, and for once, I got lucky. Her smile could light up any room and she stood up and waved to me. 

As our conversation was progressing, I learned that she was quite the talker, no wonder why she wanted a quiet boyfriend. After I learned what her career choice was, I was a bit thrown off until she was so confident about it. The confidence she had was so attractive to me. She then grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I was also thrown off at her sudden skinship. I felt my cheeks heat up again. Thank god she was flipping through the menu so she didn't notice.

"Does skinship make you uncomfortable?" She asked. I froze in place.

"How did you know?" I asked, feeling a bit freaked out. She then turned to me. 

"You're blushing," She said with a smug smile. the waiter then came and got our orders. She had ordered pork cutlets and rice while I ordered a hamburger. Once our food came, I was mostly quiet, but Hyejin on the other hand was talking a lot. 

"When I was 10 was when I first realized I wanted to be an artist. I was always painting when I was a kid, that's when I thought how it would be cool to do that my whole life." It was like she was telling me her whole life story. I just ate my food and nodded to her odd stories when she was younger. I occasionally made a comment or ask a question which would result to her just babbling even more. The reason why she wanted a quiet boyfriend became more and more evident while she talked. After we finished our meals, we then fought over who paid.

"I'll pay for the dinner," She fought. I shook my head.

"It's fine, it's gentleman-like for the guy to pay on the first date," I fought too. She rolled her eyes.

"Now you just sound like my parents, it's fine, I'll pay," She argued. 

"No, don't you know proper first-date etiquette? The guy always pays," I argued back. She shrugged.

"Fine, the only way to settle this is to ask the waiter what money he'll take," She settled.

"Fine, sounds good." We called the waiter over. 

"Hi, we're ready to pay," She said. We both stuck our our money payments. She stuck out cash while I had a credit card. 

"Oh, you're paying separately?" He asked. We shook our heads.

"No, we were fighting for who's going to pay and we wanted you to decide who gets to pay," She explained. The waiter chuckled. 

"Well, I'll take the.... girl's payment because money is easier to pay with," He said settling the dispute. 

"Aha, I won," She said in my face. I couldn't deny that I loved seeing her face up close. The waiter walked away with the money and we left quickly after leaving a tip. 

"You didn't seem very surprised when the waiter took your money," I commented when we were walking out. 

"Yeah, my mom always told me when she was working as a waitress in her high school days that she was always take cash because then they can have the leftover money as a tip," She said. 

"Wow, maybe I should have just paid in advance then," I joked. She just laughed. I was about to get in my car until I saw her stop and sit on a bench. I kinda didn't want to hear her keep on talking, but I felt bad. I got out of my car and sat next to her. She raised a brow. 

"Aren't you leaving?" She asked. 

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna leave you here alone," I said. She just laughed. I gave her my hand, "Need a ride?" I asked. She sighed.

"No, I can just take a cab," She replied. We sat there for a few moments until I mustered up my courage.

"When I asked you, it meant I want to drive you, it didn't really matter if you needed to or not," I joked. She laughed cutely. She took my hand and I walked her to the car. I opened the door for her. She thanked me and climbed in. I climbed into the drivers seat and drove away. "So are you gonna tell me where your apartment is at?" I asked. 

"OH yeah! I forgot!" She exclaimed. She typed the address into my GPS. "It doesn't take too long to get home." Before I knew it, she was chatting up a storm. "Once when I was four I cried when my mom took away my painting of flowers because they were red, and that was my favorite color." She laughed to herself, and I laughed too, just being nice because I was feeling really tired of her constant stories. It felt like those 20 minutes to her house were hours. The only thing this girl has was her face and smile. Her personality was nice too, it's just she talked too much, or is it I just talk too little... I offered to walk her up to her apartment because it was most likely the last time I was going to see her. She took the offer and let me walk her. The walk there was filled with a more serious conversation. 

"So you live alone?" I asked. She nodded.

"Yeah, I don't really like people," She admitted honestly. I raised a brow out of surprise because she talked to much, I thought she couldn't live without people. "Yeah, I know what you're thinking, 'this girl must be lying because she's been talking non-stop this whole date'. But, I've always hated the look people give me when I walk in the room. It's the look that I'm crazy and annoying, and both together. People always tried to avoid me." My heat broke at the tone of her voice with her statement. In the middle of the hallway she stopped and looked at me.

"Thank you for being with me today, I really enjoyed it." She confessed. I smiled nicely at her. "You're the first person to stay with me through a whole date actually. All the other guys Changkyun has set me up with, or other people set me up with, just left early after they made an excuse. But you're different." I blushed from that, and I also felt a bit proud. "Maybe that's why he tried to convince you so much to go with me, because he knew you wouldn't leave." I gasped at how she knew, but it seems like this girl knew everything. "And by the way, don't be too worked up about me paying, it's the least I could do for annoying you so much. It must be hard to put up with my ADHD, but you did, so thank you."

She grabbed my collar and pulled me closer. My eyes widened immediately. She planted a soft kiss on my lips and somehow I gave in. I melted slowly at her soft lips and went in deeper. She stuck her tongue in first and was obviously dominant in this kiss. After I tried to go further, she pulled back and gave me a sly grin after I was blushing. 

"Changkyun told me to give you that, he said it might change your mind about my annoying chatter," She said, giggling. I laughed because I felt shy about the kiss. She looked into my eyes for a while until she opened the door to her apartment. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." I felt my heart twitch. For some reason, I didn't want this to be out last date. Despite her constant talking, I felt like she match my personality where I didn't talk at all and where she talked a lot. She waited for a bit until walking into her apartment. Something washed over me and made me have the confidence to do the next step. I grabbed her wrist softly and gently pulled her back. She looked back a bit confused.

"I don't want this to be our last goodbye," I stated. She gave me a confused look. I then pulled her in to another kiss. At first, she didn't respond, but then responded as she got used to it. It was a softer kiss then the first time and slower. I gently pulled back away from her lips.

"I want to go on a second date with you." 

 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thank you for requesting twice, and I hope you liked this one as much as you liked the first one I gave you so, yaya! And I think this one is longer than the Jooheon one, but I may be wrong! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

Gif isn't mine