Vocal Lessons Hwanhee

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 

tumblr_nvblzc5izY1u88p0io1_500.gif

For aquilahbelle

When Hwanhee realizes that the person who kept taking care of him every night after his practice was his crush, Rina, and the Up10tion members about her. 

OC Name: Min Rina

**I'll be using the Up10tion members' stage names because it's easier for me that way as I never called them by their real names.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hwanhee P.O.V.

"Hwanhee, you have to go a bit higher," My vocal trainer said. I nodded. I was in the middle of vocal lessons right now to help me sing without straining my throat. All the other members were practicing dance, but I was stuck in here. This was a daily routine. I had voice lessons at this time while all the members either practiced or did something else, which I think is unfair. 

"Yes," I replied shortly. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath before singing the same line again. For some odd reason, I just couldn't hit this one note today.

"Hwanhee-ya, you're usually a really great singer, what's happening right now?" He asked me. I shrugged while avoiding eye contact. I couldn't answer the questions because I didn't exactly have an answer for him. My trainer sighed. "Again." This cycle continued on and on and I still couldn't finish one song by the night. My team was counting on my to sing all these powerful and high notes, but I felt like nothing when I couldn't hit a simple note. "Ok, you can take a break now, be back in 10 minutes." My vocal trainer said. I was a bit shocked because he rarely gave me any breaks, but I felt him getting fed up with me. I think this break was more for him than for me. 

I turned and walked out the door. While turning the corner, I saw a water bottle and some snacks outside the door. I smiled. This was something typical that happened. I always found little things when I was finished practicing and it wasn't for any of the other members, but only for me. It made me feel special and whoever who was doing this was good at heart. I picked up the bottle and snacks and put them inside the room. I thought I should go for a walk though. 

I heard music down the hallway and realized it was my group's new song, Catch Me! I sighed, knowing they were practicing also. I stopped by the room and watched them. They were almost finished with the dance when they saw me.

"Hwanhee! How's practice going?" Jinhoo asked me. I shrugged. He sighed.

"Hyung is being hard on you again, right?" Wei asked me. I nodded.

"He decided to give me a break. I think he's fed up with me," I spoke honestly. They all patted my back.

"Well, hurry up soon so we can practice all together, it's not fun without you here," Sunyoul said. I nodded while smiling. 

"Ok, I'll go enjoy the rest of my break," I said while walking out. I decided to walk around the building for a bit. No one was really here so late at night, except that I heard rustling noises. I immediately froze in my spot. I gulped. I was afraid to take a step closer to the noise. C'mon Hwanhee, you know how this turns out in the movies. I quickly entered the room, despite my inner thoughts. I was ready for something to jump out and kill me, but nothing did. I opened my tightly shut eyes.

"Hwanhee?" A soft voice asked. My eyes widened immediately. I smiled back awkwardly.

"Oh hey Rina," I said while trying to hide my flustered face. She smiled. Rina. Min Rina. Out of all the girls in the company, it has to be her here. Rina was a trainee in our company. She trained hard and was the leader of her group. She was the girl I had a crush on for 2 years now. I fell for her leadership skills and her passion for singing, dancing, and even rapping. She was talented in all aspects. 

"What brings you here?" She asked. I tried to act as natural as I could. 

"Oh, I-I'm just taking a break from my practice," I answered while stuttering slightly. She nodded. "Why are you here?" I asked. She looked into my eyes.

"I was just getting some coffee," She said. I was a bit confused why she wasn't in the trainee part of our company, but I wasn't going to complain. I nodded. 

"Me too," I lied. For some reason, I tend to say something stupid things around her. She chuckled.

"I thought you couldn't drink coffee during vocal lessons," She said while giggling. I laughed.

"Yeah I can't-" My words were cut off by my thoughts. I stood there for a bit. "How'd you know I had vocal lessons?" I asked. I hadn't told anyone besides my members. No one else in the company knew since they're always really late at night. Her eyes widened. I noticed her cheeks flush a bright pink.

"I-I- m-mean, I j-just," She then sighed, probably over-whelmed. All of a sudden, I then realized what was up.

"You're the person who always gives me water and snacks after my lessons!" I realized loudly. Her eyes widened again while she sighed. 

"Y-yeah," She said shyly. One thing I noticed at Rina; she's spills things a lot. I laughed at her mistake without knowing I did. "

"W-well, I really like them," I spoke sincerely. I noticed her smile and blush a little.

"I'm glad," She mumbled back. 

"Hwanhee! Where were you?!? We were worried- Oh..." I turned around and saw Jinhee hyung grinning at me.

"I see you were busy," Wei winked at me. I blushed while Rina did too. 

"Well, hyung was looking for you, so you better hurry back to him before he even gets less angrier," Kuhn said. I nodded while feeling awkward in this atmosphere.

I walked out of the room with my members while they were just grinning at me creepily. 

"So, Hwanhee, do you have a girlfriend now?" Xiao asked me. I scoffed.

"W-what are you talking about? We were just talking!" I exclaimed. They all laughed.

"Let me guess, she is the girl who brings you these snacks and drinks after practice," Kogyeol guessed. My jaw dropped.

"How'd you know?" I exclaimed. He shrugged.

"Wasn't too hard to figure out," He mumbled. I glared at him.

"Yeah, didn't take a genius you too liked each other." Kyujin added.

"We all saw it besides you," Wooshin commented. My eyes widened.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. They all shrugged.

"We needed you guys to figure it out on your own," Bitto said. I sighed.

"BUT, now that you know, are you two dating?" Xiao asked. I shook my head.

"We're not! We were just talking, and just talking!" I emphasized. They laughed while I was embarrassed by their teasing. 

"YAH! Lee Hwanhee! Where were you!?" My vocal trainer asked me. 

"He was with Rina!" Kyujin had to add. I blushed. Our trainer immediately brightened up his face, since Rina was one of his favorite students.

"Oh, then that's ok," He said while sitting on the chair. "You ready?" I nodded.

For the first time, I think I hit that note pretty well after wards. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST UP10TION SCENARIO! YAY! I hope this one was good! 

BY THE WAY, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RIGHT NOW. Requests will be closed until winter break or until I finish all the requests, most likely the second option.

AND WHO ELSE IS CONFUSED AF AFTER THE BTS RUN MV?? I KNOW I AM? I THOUGHT I WOULD GET ANSWERS BUT INSTEAD I GOT ANOTHER PUZZLE TO SOLVE. T_T

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif is not mine.