Anniversary Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

   tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dilp2lrw95w0

                                                                                                                        For wonwoosgurl

                                                                                When Joohyun forgot their anniversary and Wonwoo gets mad.

                                                                                                                        OC Name: Joohyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joohyun P.O.V.

"UGH. ." I groaned as I woke up. The night before I had gone drinking with my brothers, and maybe got a little too wasted. I laid in bed for what seemed like 5 minutes, but was actually 30. I then got up, grabbed a towel, and headed for my beautiful shower. After I got out, I slipped over the ledge of my bathtub. I groaned while jumping into my bed again. But, I also hit my head on the board of my bed. 

"Ouch!" I shouted. I slid down on the bed and hoped nothing else would go wrong. I got out of bed after putting on my pajamas.

*BUZZ*

"Huh?" I said picking up my phone. I smiled seeing I just got a text from my wonderful boyfriend, Jeon Wonwoo. 

'I'm coming over in 10, I hope you're ready :)'

I facepalmed. I looked like I got run over by a bus about ten times, then got beat up by an orangutan. 

"Why is he even coming over?? Does he know that I went out last night drinking??" I spoke out loud to myself. Gosh, I hope not. He hates it when I drink. I tied my hair into a high messy bun and walked downstairs. Wonwoo never cares if we hang out in my pajamas. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. I excitedly ran towards the door. I opened it and saw Wonwoo in one of his best outfits. His hair was up, the way I liked it. His hands were also hidden behind his back. He wore a big smile on his face. But, that smile slipped off my face as soon as he saw me. He tore his hands from his back and gave me a bouquet of lilies, my favorite.

"Well, here are your flowers and why aren't you dressed yet?" He asked. "And why does your hair look like a rats nest?" He added. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, thank you for the flowers and you never cared when I wore my pajamas around the house, and I just woke up..." I had lied. I actually put so mush hairspray in my hair and forgot to wash it off, so it's all tangled. He raised a brow. 

"Well, I care if we're going out and you're wearing your pajamas, plus, your hair looks fine when you wake up usually, I would know," He said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed. 

"Uh, Wonwoo, I'm sorry, but I'm a bit tired, can we just stay home today and watch a movie or something?" I pleaded. His expression turned bitter. 

"Y-You forgot, didn't you?" He stuttered out. My eyebrows furrowed together. 

"Forgot what?" I asked, seriously confused. He scoffed while stepping inside and closing the door. He walked over to the calendar I always hung up on my wall. He pointed at the date July 13. I stepped closer and saw a bunch of hearts drew on that day. I was a bit confused at first. Then I gasped. "It's out anniversary today." He nodded.

"Yeah, it is! Also, you're quite the perfectionist, I know you went drinking last night because you never forget anything, only when you're drunk you forget everything!" He shouted at me. His shouting made my hangover pound even more. I set down the table and tried to calm him down.

"I'm so so so sorry, Wonwoo! I know that won't make it up but I can explain-"

"Explain what? That you had too much fun the night before that I can't even do anything to one-up it? Or that you went behind my back and went drinking even though I hate it when you do that?" He yelled again. I felt myself getting panicky and felt tears threaten to fall out of my eyes.

"I know, I was being stupid! I thought you wouldn't find out, but you always do! I was wrong, please, please, forgive me!" I pleaded. He turned his gaze away from me. 

"This was our third anniversary, and we've always said that the third one would be the best, do you even know how much I put together?" He asked, but more like stating it whole yelling at me. I felt tears fall out of my eyes. 

"I'm sorry, you have every right to be mad at me," I confessed. He turned to me with a burning gaze.

"Hell yeah I do," He said as he left. I dropped to the ground and just sobbed. This day was turning out to be the worst one yet. 

Six hours had passed since Wonwoo left my house. It was now 5 PM and I was curled up on my couch watching happy shows that made me feel even worse than I already did. Tissues were sprawled out in the 2 trash cans I already filled. 

 

Wonwoo P.O.V.

"!" I screamed once I got into my car. How could she forget something so important? I scoffed. "And she's always yelling at me when I'm like 5 minutes late for something." I groaned. I set up so much and we won't even be able to do any of it. I went to the cafe I was gonna take her to, which was her favorite one. I picked the table we usually sat at and waited for someone to take my order.

"Oh hey, Wonwoo! What brings you here, alone, on your anniversary?" The waiter asked, who I just happened to be close friends with.

"She forgot, Seokmin," I grumbled. He gasped.

"No way! She never forgets anything!" He exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Yeah, exactly. She went out drinking the night before," I confessed. He gasped again. 

"How rude!" He said. All of my friends know how much I hate Joohyun drinking. Ever since she almost got while walking home after drinking, I never wanted her to drink again, but she does it behind my back.  

"Yeah, well, I want a egg omelet with ham.," I ordered. He nodded painfully. 

"Ok, and I'll pay for you, dude, it's the least I can do to cheer you up," He said patting my back. I thanked him and he left, getting my food. I ate my food and let my worries fly by. I was pouting while eating the omelet and random girls came and tried to cheer me up. I just pushed them away and made them leave. I was in no mood to be my happy self. I viciously ate the omelet and finished it in 10 minutes. But I sat there just staring for an hour. After I thought I was calm, I left. I paid for my meal and left. I sighed while leaving the cafe. It felt so different without Joohyun. 

Next, I went to the beach we were going to play at. Clouds were crowding the sky, maybe it was fate that she forgot. I sat down under a tree and just watched the waves push themselves onto the sand. The breeze was nice and the beach was completely empty, except for me. I slowly fell asleep while dozing off looking at the beautiful scenery. I woke up six hours later and it was 5 PM. My eyes widened. I wiped my eyes and fixed the hair that I tried to hard to sleek up, knowing Joohyun loved it. I jumped in my car that I parked near the beach. I sat in the car for 10 minutes, figuring whether to get Joohyun or not. I fiddled with a certain item I loved in my hands. It was the ring I  was going to place on Joohyun's left ring finger.

Since the number three was both our favorites, I chose to purpose on the third event we did and third anniversary. I sighed. Only if she remembered, we would be having the time of our lives, and she would be so happy when I got down on one knee and told her that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. I felt a tear roll down my face and I quickly wiped it away. 

"I've forgotten many things, I've been late to things, I should just go forgive her," I spoke out loud. After being committed to that plan, I drove to her house right away. I hid the ring in my pocket and put both on the wheel so I could drive faster. In after 35 minutes, I arrived at her house. I ran to the door, but stopped. I lifted my fist to knock, but I got shaky.

What if she doesn't forgive me?

What if I was too harsh on her?

What if she's curled up crying?

What am I going to say?

No! I can't think that way. I was the one mad at her, not the other way around! I knocked on the door confidently. 

 

Joohyun P.O.V.

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

I heard someone at my door. 

"Joohyun, it's me!" I heard Wonwoo shout. I gasped and threw off my blankets. I ran to the door and flung it open.

"Wonwoo, you cam back for me!" I shouted throwing my arms around his neck. I heard him chuckle into the crook of my neck.

"Yeah," He said pulling away. "I remembered all the things I forgot and was late for, I remembered all my mistakes I did before and I was being too irrational, especially on our anniversary." I teared up at his words. He cupped my cheeks in between his hands. He pulled me closer and kissed my lips gently, but pulled away quickly. "I also remembered that I love you so much to let you be sad." He kissed me again and I took the initiative for once and deepened the kiss. I ran my hands through his sleeked back hair I loved so much and happily enjoyed the kiss. He pulled away abruptly. I was a bit confused at first, but his words calmed me down. "You should get ready for the main event I prepared for us." I smiled and ran upstairs. I dunked my hair in water, along with my face. I wiped down my face and combed my hairs through. I quickly blow dried it and left my brown hair down. I next picked out my dark green dress with long-sleeves. I knew his favorite color was green, and I wanted to make him happy. I pulled on our couple bracelet and left my room after putting on mascara and my favorite lip balm. I ran downstairs.

"I'm ready!" I shouted. Wonwoo was sitting n the couch waiting for me patiently. He looked at me and smiled.

"You freshen up well," He commented. I smiled and thanked him while pecking his lips. 

"So, where are we off to?" I asked while getting in his car. 

"Hmmmm... I think it's a secret," He stated. I scoffed.

"What? You know I hate secrets!" I said.

"Well, then it's a surprise," He fibbed.

"I don't like surprises either, Wonwoo," I commented. He chuckled.

"Well, it only takes 30 minutes to get there, so you're lucky," He added. I raised a brow. 

"I remember a year ago you surprised me by hiding in my room and popping out of a box and I screamed so loud the neighbors thought I died." We chuckled at the memory. 

As soon as we got at the destination, I immediately recognized it. 

"What are we doing at my brother's restaurant?" I asked. Wonwoo just chuckled.

"Think harder," He teased poking my brain. I thought, and thought, and thought, until I figured it out.

"This is the first place we met!" I exclaimed. He laughed and nodded. We walked inside the restaurant and we sat down immediately since Wonwoo already set a reservation. All the workers also recognized us so they walked over to us right away. We said our orders and they took our menus.

As we were waiting for our food, we reminisced over when we first met.

"I remember when you were waiting on my table while I was eating here with Mingyu," He said. I nodded.

"And you tried to hit on me, but failed miserably and Mingyu laughed at you," I commented. He laughed a bit too.

"Then afterwards I approached you and asked for your number." He smiled. 

"And I said no, but before you could escape, my brother started to attack you." I laughed. 

"Yeah, then you gave me your number because you felt so bad for me," He said. I laughed again. 

"And I don't regret a thing," I confessed kissing him. 

"HEY! No PDA in the restaurant," My brother said as he walked over to us. I rolled my eyes.

"Joohyuk oppa, you know that every single couple comes to this restaurant, right? It's a 5-star restaurant," I retaliated. He scoffed.

"You punk, that 'no PDA' rule is only for you and your boyfriend!" He argued. I chuckled. He sighed. "I can't believe you're dating the guy I punched 3 years ago." 

"Well, I can't really believe I'm dating the guy who kept stuttering in front of his friend," I said. Joohyuk oppa and I laughed about that.

"Yah, that was so long ago and I was only 16 then!" He cried out. I just rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"Oppa, aren't you supposed to be cooking out food?" I asked. He shook his head. 

"No, I had my workers do that. It would be weird to cook the food that my sister is going to be eating with her boyfriend," He said. "Well, I gotta get back to work, enjoy your time here." Then he left. I laughed.

"Sometimes my brother is so weird." Wonwoo gave me a look.

"Sometimes?" We both laughed at that. Once our food came, I ate it quickly since I hadn't eaten the whole day. Wonwoo also ate his food quickly because my brother has the best food in the whole entire universe. 

Once I was done, Wonwoo told me me to keep the plate.

"Look underneath it," He stated. I raised a brow, but did as he said. Once I saw what was underneath, my jaw dropped. I was completely shocked and I couldn't find the right words to say.

"W-Wonwoo, are you sure?" I asked. There was a note attached to my plate. It was taped in the center of the plate. It said,'Will you marry me?' When I looked up, teary eyed, Wonwoo was kneeling on the ground with a small box in my face. I covered my mouth in surprise and shock. Everyone was gather and cheering for us, even my brother. 

"Joohyun, I want to spend my life with you, forever. I know I'm not the best guy at romantic gestures, or that fond of skinship, and I at aegyo, but I love you so much." He opened the box and a diamond ring was in front of my eyes. I felt tears roll down my face. "Please, will you accept my wishes?" He asked. I was frozen in my spot until I finally regained consciousness. 

"YES YES YES YES!" I screamed. Everyone whooped and cheered for us. He placed the ring carefully on my left ring finger. I then reached up and kissed him on the lips. Even my brother didn't try to stop us this time. It was a passionate, but loving kiss. We both pulled away at the same time. 

"I love you," We both said at the same time. We laughed at our moment. He pulled me in for another kiss and the cheers just got louder.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hoped you liked it! I tried my best on it since I actually really love Wonwoo. He's my ultimate bias at the moment, but it changes so often, ahha. Also, I kinda at fluffy moments, so I hope there were enough for this romantic chapter, aha :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

Gif isn't mine.