Surprise Jun

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

                                                                            

 tumblr_inline_nqptpvD4WW1rgaske_500.gif

For itsalyyylove

When the OC surprises Jun on the set of his new web drama, Intouchable

OC Name: Wang Ziyi

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jun P.O.V

"CUT!" The director had yelled, finally. Everyone had immediately found a place to sit. We had been filming for 3 hours straight without any breaks. We also had been filming over night. I was dying of fatigue by now and to be honest, I wasn't the one who had it worse. I had pulled out my phone to play on. I had gotten three texts over the past 3 hours. 

I got one from S.Coups.

'Having fun at filming? Don't tire yourself out too much!!! :))))'

I just laughed at his text. 

'Don't worry hyung, I'm doing fine.'

I replied. I checked another from my mom telling me to not tire myself out, just like how S.Coups hyung said. The other one was from my beautiful girlfriend, Wang Ziyi, or I call her Zizi, which she loves. She's a year younger than me and is very cute. She has perfect brown hair that falls onto her shoulders and big brown eyes that compliment her hair. We don't see each other because I now live in Korea and the times I go to China are for work purposes, and most times, it's not where she lives. But that doesn't stop us from loving each other dearly. 

'Hope you're having fun! I know you'll be well and that you're working hard! I love you! :)'

I smiled at her loving words. 

'Love you too, I hope I can visit you too! :)'

Before I knew it, the 15 minutes was already done, and I used it to talk to my loved ones than to actually eat. But their words had cheered me up more than food could, so I just sipped my water and got back to the long filming.

 

Wang Ziyi P.O.V

"Awwwww!" I cooed reading the text I got from him. I decided to leave his phone alone for a bit, knowing he probably left for filming already. I set my phone down, then I got an idea. If he wants to visit me, why can't I visit him first? I smiled at the thought of seeing him on set. I immediately started to cook his favorite foods. I also mixed in sweets in his surprise dinner so it could keep him hyper enough to keep filming over night. It took me an hour to complete all the foods and make them perfectly into a lunchbox. I clapped to myself as I thought the lunchbox was perfect. I pulled on a maroon long-sleeve with black short shorts since it was summer and it was still hot outside. I grabbed the bag I put the lunchbox in and headed out the door with a big grin on my face.

I got in my car and drove there. Since the set was far away, I had been on the road for two hours because of the horrendous traffic I was stuck in. I was on the freeway and I thought I couldn't make it fast enough for his break. I cursed softly to myself. 

"Stupid accidents and stupid traffic! Don't these people have homes to stay at!" I said to myself. I sighed. "Oh gosh, I'm talking to myself aren't I?" I slammed my head on the steering wheel. "I have to see my boyfriend soon, gahhhh!" I said losing my mind. Suddenly, when I thought I would never make it, the cars started to move faster. I cheered mentally, and out loud also. I could finally get there on time. Once the cars were more cleared, I was moving at full speed. It was 30 more minutes on the freeway when I finally turned into the exit that lead to my boyfriend. 10 minutes later, I found myself driving in the parking lot of the filming area. I hurried inside the building and saw lots of staff running around with makeup, props, and some were just running from place to place. I smiled at everyone who greeted me. 

"Hey Zizi, that's what Junhui calls you, right?" One actor spoke to me. I nodded. 

"It's nice to meet you," I said shaking his hand, not really caring because I just wanted to surprise my boyfriend and I was dying because of the traffic I was in. 

"Well, I feel like you're in a rush to see him, so I'm going to let you go. Also, we are in the middle of a 30 minute break, the director was being generous," He added. I thanked him and went on my way to find him. I kept looking for him, and quickly found him sitting in on a bench on his phone, probably hoping for a text from me. I smiled and creeped up to him. I tapped his shoulder from behind him. He turned around at the speed of light. His expression immediately brightened. He stood up and hugged me right away.

"What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. I laughed.

"Surprise!" I replied. We stood in an embrace for a little while until he got hungry. "I brought food!" I laid the food out on the bench.

"Holy cow, it's all my favorites! I love you so much!" He pecked me on the lips before digging into his food. I just watched him eat until he gave me a bite of the dumplings I had made for him. "Here, you should eat too!" He commented. I smiled at him. I felt completely happy sitting with him, who I had not seen since he moved to Korea. 

"It's so much better seeing you in person than over a computer screen, " I commented as he was eating. 

"I agree too." Adding another pecked on my lips. I giggled as all his co-workers laughed at us.

They also commented,"What a cute couple!"

"I wish I was young again!" 

"I wish I had that kind of relationship!" 

"I wish I had a nice enough girlfriend to visit me." Then they all broke out into laughter, even me and Jun.

After he had eaten, we were holding hands while all the food was cleaned up and put away. 

"How's Korea?" I asked him. He laughed.

"You ask me that question all the time! And it's the same answer, different from China," He replied. I whined into his shoulder. 

"Tell me more!" I said. I was always curious about traveling to a different country. 

"Hmmm, well, it's less crowded than China. The people speak a different language obviously, but I've been learning more and more Korean each day," He finally replied. 

"That's good." We just sat in a nice silence, filled with each others presence. "I'm proud of you, Jun," I said. He looked to me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're doing so much with your life, while I'm still here in college," I complained. He laughed and kissed me for longer this time. 

"College is a good thing, Zizi! I've always wanted to go to college with you," He whispered into my ear. I giggled at the feeling. 

"Whatever, college is lame! It's just work, sleep, eat, work sleep eat, then repeat!" I said bitterly. "Not like your life!" He laughed.

"What? My life is just like yours except that I have fans cheering me on and a group to support me!" He teased me. I pushed him slightly. 

Then the director had called him to film again. I pouted. 

"Hey, don't pout, I'll be filming to 1AM, then I can go home with you," He said. I smiled at the though of that. 

"I like that, now go before you're late!" I forced out. He kissed one last time before 1AM and got back to work. As he was walking to the set, he walked back and kissed me again. "What was that for?" But I wasn't really complaining. 

"For surprising me on set, duh. I was so tired until you came, but now I'm all fired up for the sweets you gave me," He said before hugging me again. 

"Yeah, yeah, now just go work," I teased. He smiled at me before going back to work.

Now I just had to wait till 1AM for him to be done. 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Well, TBH, Jun isn't really someone I know very well, plus I didn't know the drama that well either *facepalm* so I hope I did well! Plus, it's my first scenario, so I hope it lived up to your expectations! 

Thank you for requesting! :)

Pics/ gif are not mine either.