Confidence S.Coups

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nplx9gyPEe1r76b9fo2_500.gif

 

For damien_alley

Yiho and Seungcheol like eachother and they would love to date. The issue is that Yiho's younger sister doesn't like Seungcheol and, on the other hand, Seungcheol is not confident of being her boyfriend immediately. 

OC Name: Song Yiho

S.Coups real name: Choi Seungcheol 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Seungcheol P.O.V.

"Ok, so you put this number there, then you add it to this, get it?" The girl across from me asked. I was focusing on something else besides the problem, her beautiful face. She had perfect eyelashes, perfect face that wasn't perfect to some people, and had perfect hair that fell right above her shoulders. Song Yiho. That was her name. If only she could be mine. I saw her blink twice. "Seungcheol, are you listening?" She asked smiling a bit. I nodded while she chuckled. 

"Yeah, I get it," I lied. I saw her smile, knowing that I didn't understand it.

"C'mon Seungcheol, you know that we're close enough to tell each other stuff, especially that you're not understanding the concept. I've been your tutor for a few months now," She said while sitting up straight. I saw her close her books and clear the table. "We're been at this for 3 hours now, you should go home now," She said. I nodded while standing up.

"Yeah, maybe I need some time to clear my mind," I lied. She laughed.

"Ok, sure, come back tomorrow," She said while I left her room. She walked downstairs with me. 

I felt so comfortable at her home and in her presence. But we were only friends.

I knew she knew that I liked her, and I knew that she also had feelings for her. But, it was complicated. She was a basketball player, sports enthusiast, and top of the class. 

I on the other hand was just that kid who sat in the corner of the room sleeping during classes. It's a miracle how a girl like her fell for me out of all people. 

"Unnie!" I heard someone call. Oh yeah, we also had another block in the road. Her sister. 

"Yes, Yooyoung?" Yiho called out. I made eye-contact with her sister. I smiled slightly and waved. Yooyoung glared at me. I gulped.

"Well, unnie, what are you doing with this troublemaker again?" She said bluntly in my face. I saw Yiho frown. 

"Hey, Yooyoung, that's rude. Apologize," Yiho stated sternly. I just saw Yooyoung turn away and pout. I frowned. Yiho turned to me. "Don't mind her, she's only 10, she just speaks mindless things," Yiho defended. I smiled slightly, but it only hid my pain. I walked to her door. 

"Bye Yiho, see you at school tomorrow too and I'll also come after school for tutoring," I said. 

"No! Don't let him come over!" I heard Yooyoung interrupt. I chuckled awkwardly. I saw Yiho glare at Yooyoung.

"I don't care about what she thinks, you can come over anytime," She said winking. I laughed. "Bye Seungcheol," She waved. 

 

Song Yiho P.O.V.

I just shut the door. I turned around quickly and glared at Yooyoung. 

"Really Yooyoung? You're really gonna diss him right in front of his face?" I stated angrily. She just looked away and shrugged.

"C'mon, Unnie, you know he's bad for you. He's a troublemaker, he's stupid, and you're the opposite of those things, Unnie," She said while walking down to me. I scoffed.

"Yooyoung, you don't understand, he's just not the best in class, neither are you," I stated, looking her in the eye. She sighed, crossing her arms.

"That's different, you know that!" She whined. I sighed.

"It's exactly the same, I love you exactly how you are-" She cut me off with wide eyes.

"You love him!?" She exclaimed. I sighed again.

"I didn't mean that, Yooyoung, I mean-" 

"Unnie, you know I don't like him, why would you even like him like that?" She said with tears in her eyes. I let out a big breath.

"Yooyoung, I do like Seungcheol. And I know you don't, but I can't help it. You'll know when you find a guy you like," I explained. She pouted. 

"Whatever, Unnie, I won't let it happen," She said running up to her room. I saw her little legs run away while mine plopped on the couch. I saw my mom come out of her room. I smiled at her, but she knew I was faking it. 

"Hey mom," I greeted. I felt the couch shift while she sat next to me.

"She just doesn't understand him," She said. I chuckled.

"I know she doesn't understand, and that's the thing I'm worried about. If I start dating him, she's not going to understand him, accept him, or hang out with him at all, the two people who I want to get along together," I complained. My mom patted my back. 

"Maybe you should tell her about his past," She suggested. I laughed.

"If she doesn't understand why I like him, how can she understand something like that?" I asked. My mother shrugged.

"Give it a try, she's gonna find out some day, might as well be now," My mom said standing up. "I'll make dinner while you think it over," She said leaving the room. I did want to tell her about Seungcheol's past, but was that really my story to tell? And would she even understand what he's been through? I groaned at the thoughts flying at my head. 

I then finalized a decision. 

I'll tell her some other time. 

-----------

The next day at school I saw Seungcheol in the hallway afterschool. I waved to him while he smiled back. I decided to walk up to him. 

"Hey Seungcheol," I greeted.

"Hey Yiho," He greeted back.

"So are you coming to my house after school today?" I asked, hoping he would say yes. He shook his head.

"Nah, I think I'd better just stay away because your sister hates me," He said sadly. I laughed and punched his shoulder softly.

"Hey, it doesn't matter what my sister thinks, I'm still your tutor, and if you get smarter, maybe she'll like you more," I joked while winking at him. That made him laugh. 

"Ok, ok, I'll come over with you," He said. I smiled as we held hands walking to my house. To the eye, we would seem like we were dating. But, it was complicated. I knew that my sister was stopping him. Plus, he's had a complex over me being smarter than him and being favored more in school over him. I didn't care about it though, love was a feeling, not something to think over so much and too complicate. It wasn't school. 

"Sorry about my sister though, she usually likes all my friends," I apologized. He chuckled.

"Well, it really helps that all your friends are on the basketball team and in honor society," He joked while I laughed. We got to my house pretty quickly, even though I wished the walk was longer. I opened the door and saw my little sister sitting on the couch along with my mom. I glared at Yooyoung, hoping she wouldn't say anything about Seungcheol. "Hi Mrs. Song, hi Yooyoung," Seungcheol greeted nicely. My mom smiled while Yooyoung glared at him. 

"We'll be upstairs," I said while tugging him up the stairs. I closed my room door. "Sorry about Yooyoung, again," I said, emphasizing the again. He shrugged.

"It's fine, I'm sorta used to it," He lied. I chuckled. 

"Ok sure," I said setting down my stuff.

"Seriously, I'm used to people not liking me," He said jokingly, but which came out a bit more serious. I frowned. And his hand. He smiled while he pulled away slowly and grabbed his books. 

"Ok, let's get started."

We studied for 1 hour and a half before we got hungry. 

"Are you hungry too?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, a bit," He replied. I nodded.

"Let's take a break and go downstairs to get something to eat," I suggested while he complied and walked downstairs with me. I saw Yooyoung and my mom still sitting on the couch. I told him to come down quietly so Yooyoung wouldn't notice. He just smiled at me and nodded. I giggled softly. We tip-toed downstairs, but Yooyoung caught us as we were making our way into the kitchen.

"Who said you could eat from our kitchen?" She sassed, shooting lasers at Seungcheol. I rolled my eyes.

"Please, it's just my kitchen and mom's, dad and you never come in here," I sassed right back. She looked the other way while rolling her eyes. I scoffed and pulled Seungcheol in the kitchen.

"Well, she's as sassy as ever," He said when we were out of sight and hearing. I nodded.

"I know, she probably get's it from me to be honest," I joked. We both laughed. I made us grilled cheese sandwiches and also got him some juice for those brain wrinkles to activate. As we walked out of the kitchen to sit at the table, Yooyoung watched our every move. I heard her clear .

"You cooked a lot of food for him," She commented. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, because he's a big guy, I cook more," I stated boredly while I watch Seungcheol eat happily. I smiled at him.

"Why does he even eat here? Is he poor or something? Does his parents not feed him or anything?" She stated mindlessly, but I knew those words hurt a lot more than she thought it would. I looked at Seungcheol's expression and it look quite sad and uncomfortable. My mom's face was sad and feeling for Seungcheol. I realized I had enough of her constant bullying towards him. I stood up immediately as the atmosphere was tense. 

"Yooyoung, up to your room now," I stated sternly. She scoffed.

"No way! You're not the boss of me! It was just a question? Does his parents not even love him or something?" 

"YOOYOUNG, ROOM, NOW, OR ELSE I'M AM FORCING YOU UP THERE," I shouted at her. Everyone's expressions were now blank. Yooyoung made her way up to her room, a bit afraid of what I was going to do to her. I stood standing for a bit until I sat down again. Seungcheol's expression was worried and a bit scared. 

"Yiho, it's fine," He said making his way over to me. My mom left the room to give us some time alone and gave me a look to tell her later look.

"No it's not, she constantly tortures you ever day, just like your parents did! It's not ok for her just to bring up other people's past!" I yelled while crying into my hands. I felt him pull me up to hug him.

"Song Yiho, it's not your fault my parent's abused me and then left, it's their's. You did nothing wrong. Yooyoung didn't even know, so it's not your fault," He said while hugging me. I squeezed him tighter. We stood in each other's embrace for a while until he pulled away first. "I think you scared her, you might wanna go talk to her." I shook my head. 

"No, I'm done with dealing with her, she's too judgemental for my liking right now," I told him. He nodded.

"Maybe I'll go talk to her?" He asked. I looked up at him. I smiled and nodded.

 

Seungcheol P.O.V.

"Yooyoung?" I called while knocking on the door. I heard no response. I decided to enter, realizing she was too pissed to answer. I opened the door slightly and saw her lying on her bed, upset looking.

"What do you want?" She said in an angry tone. I smiled slightly.

"I just wanted to talk." I closed the door and sat on her bed slightly. She glared at me. We sat in a silence for a bit. 

"It must be nice," She said. I raised a brow.

"What's nice?" I asked, egging her on. She looked away from my eyes.

"It must be nice to have someone you just met protect you like that over her own blood. It seems like she loves you more than me," She said while leaning on her side. I chuckled softly. 

"She doesn't love me more than you yet, Yooyoung." I stated while looking at her. She had no response to my words. 

"Yeah she does, she even yelled at me for no reason," She said, moving slightly in her bed. I sighed while scooting up closer. 

"You might not understand, but it wasn't exactly for no reason," I explained. She looked at me.

"Then what was it for? Everyone has parents who love them, she shouldn't get offended," She said bitterly and frowned. I sighed.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you Yooyoung. Some people don't have parents anymore or who have parents that love them," I explained slowly. She looked at me very confused. 

"What do you mean? Parents love their children and everyone had parents," She argued. I chuckled slightly.

"Well, not this child," I said pointing at myself. She gave me a confused look again. I sighed. "Well, you might not understand this now, but I don't have parents." She raised a brow.

"What do you mean? Everyone has parents," She argued again. I frowned. 

"Well, my parents were very mean to me, they treated me badly, sometimes they wouldn't cook me food, they didn't love me. I was a mistake." I explained slowly. She nodded at me. "Then one day, they just left. I remember it clearly. I was eight and I remember standing the door waving to them as they said they were going to pick up my favorite toy. I was so innocent and naive." A tear slipped my eye. Yooyoung looked at me with sad eyes. "And then they never came back," I finished while holding my tears back. Yooyoung was staring at me with a sad expression. Another tear slipped out from my eye. I saw her wipe the tear from my eyes. I smiled at her while she smiled cutely. 

"I'm sorry for saying those mean things, I didn't know you how sad you were," She said innocently. I chuckled.

"I'm not sad, Yooyoung. I'm glad I found someone who makes me happy," I said, hoping she would take the hint. She just looked at me. I smiled. "Your older sister," I finished. She gave them me a happy expression. 

"Well, now I like you, so you can date me sister," She said finally. I smiled at her. 

"Really?" I asked for confirmation. She nodded.

"Yes, my sister's confidence is high and yours is low, maybe you guys could balance each other out," She said bluntly. I laughed at her words and patted her head.

"Thanks little girl. And don't be too bummed about your sister, she just has to cool down," I said. She chuckled. 

"I know, she has this thing where she can't be mad for too long," She spilled. I smiled at her. 

"Well, it's time to go confess to her," I stated standing up. I was about to leave her room before she stopped me. 

"And one more thing, have more confidence, oppa. You're gonna need it," She said while poking me. I chuckled and nodded.

"Sure thing," I said while leaving. I walked downstairs to Yiho. I saw her patiently waiting. I noticed she finished her sandwich already. I made eye contact with her. She ran towards me and hugged me.

"Thank god, I thought my sister murdered you or something," She exaggerated. 

"Ha ha, sure. And actually, your sister likes me now," I smugly said. She gasped. 

"No way," She said punching my chest. I nodded.

"Yes way," I answered. She smiled at me. It then turned silent.

"Does it now mean that we can date now?" She asked. I looked at her and saw her happy eyes. I nodded. 

"Yes it does," I said picking her up and spinning her around. I then set her down. We stared at each other in the eyes for a bit until I leaned in and connected our lips. We began moving our lips and the kiss become more intense. We then pulled away at the sound of a door closing. 

"Ok, too much confidence, Oppa."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Wow, I'm probably gonna be updating on the weekends now because of school. I don't know whether to be happy that I get to update some time or sad because I can't update on the weekdays anymore... T_T

Anyways, I actually liked writing this scenario! But I feel like I got a little off-track, but you know I'm a bit ADHD no I'm not. 

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.