Knight in Shining Armor Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nzns327gro1v2940zo1_400.gif

 

For syahan

A chubby girl who falls in love with her class monitor but is scared that he won't treat her nicely. (TWEAKED)

OC Name: Alya

​***DISCLAIMER: Might make you uncomfortable with the words I use about the OC/You, but I chose to make it like this to fit in the scenario.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya P.O.V.

Just another day of this hellhole we call high school. Where the smart kids make it and the stupid kids don't. Oh wait, that doesn't work in high school; the good-looking ones get treated well, but the not-as-good-looking ones don't. I choose to put myself in that category. 

"Get out of the way, fatass!" 

"Yeah, you're blocking the hallway!" 

"MOOO!" 

All of these comments, I get them every day. Sometimes they bothered me, but other times they didn't. Today, I was feeling a bit sensitive, so I felt like crying. I made eye-contact with the guy who made me feel this way. I locked eyes with my class monitor, Jeon Wonwoo. It didn't last long as I was shoved to the side. My shoulder made contact with the lockers on my right side. 

"Hey, , when we tell you to do something, you better do it." A girl in my class had stated. I ignored her comment and the pain and kept walking. 

"Yah! Does your fatness also make you stupid! Poor you! You have two disabilities!" Another girl sneered.

"Haha! Do you think you're going to get a boyfriend with all that?" A boy in my class commented. I tried to wipe the tears that were now falling from my eyes. My tears were first from the comments, but also from the pain of my side once they threw me to the ground. They just laughed and walked away.

How pathetic am I? I can't even stand up for myself or say anything. I hate myself. 

I let them laugh and walk away with their heads held high. I ignored eye contact with others who stayed to watch me get pummeled by these s. I felt the tears in my eyes go away as I stood and walked to class. 

I especially avoided eye-contact with Wonwoo, the crush, or love,  I had since he moved into my classroom. He was the class-monitor. He watched over our stupid class and made sure all the rowdy kids settled down. Except the ones that bullied me. No one ever said anything about that, even the teachers. 

I never talked to him before, but I'm scared too. If these kids treat me badly, how would he treat me? I'm just a loser. I have the lowest self-confidence a person could ever have. A tear slipped at the thought of never being able to be loved by someone. 

I walked to where the teacher's desk just in case the bullies might tone it down next to the teacher, but they never did, and the teacher never did anything about it. 

I fell into my sit and took out all the materials for class. I was the only one in here. All the kids were talking with their friends or having fun; while I had no friends, and nothing to do. I sighed and glanced at the clock. I'm going to be stuck in here forever. 

I then saw Wonwoo walk in. He usually comes in early because he's the class monitor. I sighed. Even when he was here for the whole year, I never talked to him before. I never asked for help on problems, and if I needed help, I would just look everything up. I sighed. He's never even going to look at you, Alya. Stop being an idiot. I turned away from where he was sitting. I felt my heart beating uncomfortably fast and I felt nervous even being in the same room as him. I started to like him through out my whole school year. I started to fall for him even harder when he came to my class. Too bad I'm not the only one who did. All of the girls liked him. He was handsome, smart, and athletic everything you could ever want. He was probably one of the most popular guys in the school for his good looks and cold stare. But to me, his cold stare held warmth behind them and the way he was nice to the teacher made my heart race. I always wanted a respectful, kind, boyfriend. Too bad I'll probably never have one, just like those guys said. 

I then saw the people pile in when the bell was almost about to ring. I uncomfortably made eye contact with one of the girls who was making fun of me earlier. She smirked at me.

"What? Fatass?" She scoffed. I flinched away as they all stared at me.

"Gross, don't think you can even look at our beauty, you're just a pathetic pile of ," Some girl said. I felt tears threaten to fall out of my eyes. 

"Awww, look she's crying! Look at her ugly face contort into tears!" Some guy shouted as I tried to hide my face with my hair. I knew I looked even uglier when I cried, I didn't want anyone to see me like this. I heard the class burst into laughter. 

I just wanted someone to stand up for me, someone to be by my side. Someone to tell them that this isn't funny, just something. I didn't realize I was crying until I saw tears drip on to my desk. I quickly wiped them away.

"Ew! How un-hygenic, you just wiped your filthy tears with your sleeve! Everyone get away from her, she probably has diseases!" Another girl commented while the class busted into another fit of laughter. I just cried even harder, trying to ignore them.

Please, please stop.

But no one did. The teacher had chosen to come late today and the lesson never started. 

"Oh no! Mrs. Jung is coming late today, aww, too bad for you!" Some girl sneered and faked a tear.

"Pssh, it's not like she would even help this girl anyways. No one will come to your side, just face it, fatass. No one will even help you. We don't save trash," One guy said. I let his words soak into my heart and I felt myself shaking. He's right, no one will ever love you or come to your side. You're just a loser, Alya. I glanced to the back of the room, hoping Wonwoo would say something. He's the class monitor, he would say something right? 

Wrong, I glanced and saw him staring at his phone. I whipped my head away. 

"Awww, do you like our very own class monitor?" One girl stated suddenly. I almost gasped out loud. I didn't dare turn and look at Wonwoo.

"Oh, wow, she does!" Some guy said. I felt tears fall harder out from my eyes. Why are they doing this? How did they even know? 

"You're pathetic." One girl said while coming closer to me. "You're not at our level. You're never going to get someone like him. Hot guys belong with pretty girls, not hot guys belong with ugly, fat, girls," She cackled at her own comment. The whole classroom "ooh-ed". I accidently made eye-contact with Wonwoo who now put down his phone and was very alert to the situation, yet, he said nothing. I choked back my tears, as I realized they would do nothing to help me. 

In this world, no one will help you if you are the minority in the school. In this world, there is not knight in shining armor, there is only distress. 

"Wonwoo, how do you feel about this liking you?" One guy who was friends with Wonwoo asked. Everyone whipped their heads to look at him. His stare that was always cold did not change. I didn't want to really hear his answer. I knew anyone who was associated with me hated that they were. I knew that everyone just wanted me gone.

Why don't you just give the people what they want, Alya? 

Before he answered, I sprinted out of the classroom, leaving every thing behind. I didn't care to hear anything else they said about me and ran to the rooftop. I felt my short, fat legs give out on the top of the roof. I looked out to the blue sky and felt nothing. I looked to the bottom and felt like I wanted to be down there also. I saw the tears that were once falling stop. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

It's time, Alya. 

I squeezed my eyes tight. 

I then felt my eyes widen in shock as I felt someone dragging me off the ledge. 

"H-hey, stop!" I shouted. I was surprised that my voice box worked. I never speak at school. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked, but more like shouted. The person then dropped me on the ground, away from the ledge. 

"The real question is what the hell are you doing?" I immediately whipped my head around at the deep, male voice. I was then locking eyes with the guy I didn't want to see right now, Jeon Wonwoo.

I felt myself wanting to jump up, but I stayed glued to the ground. 

"Well? I want an answer," He demanded. I had no idea what to say. I was in complete and utter shock, until all my shock turned into anger.

"I don't want to be here anymore," I whispered while the tears I held in fell out. He stood there in a silence.

"That's not a good enough reason," He then stated with no emotion. I gasped at his words. Did he not see me get emotionally and physically abused? I couldn't help but laugh at his words.

"What's the point?" I then asked with spite in my voice. He had no response to my words. I continued my words. "What's the point of living if no one cares about you?" I asked. I stared out in the open space with no emotions. I stared at Wonwoo with my heart beating no more. I did not feel like even he could stop me. He probably wanted me dead like the rest. Was he going to push me down? Did he want to see me die by his hands?

"There's always a point." I was a bit surprised by his words. I scoffed. "And there's always someone who cares." He finished. I felt the tears that were running down on my face stop and leave stains.

"And who cares?" I asked him. Did he not understand that I felt worthless? That I felt like nothing? I didn't feel like I had a place in this world already and he's making it worse by lying to me. 

"I care." He stated. 

I felt my heart stop beating and my heart start spinning, but then I snapped back to reality.

"Of course you do. That's why you let them abuse me back there, right?" I tested. I hated people who lied to me like this. Plus, I was sorta surprised I had a conversation this long when I was just about to commit suicide. 

"I-I'm sorry. I know sorry isn't enough, but I was scared. I'm known as the cold guy and I wondered if I defended you, would you be scared of me? I don't want you to see me when I get angry, it's bad," He stated. 

I felt the wind pick up and my hair get blown back. I just sat there, taking in his words. I thought, he could be lying. Yet, I still believed him. He held out his hand and I took it. I was surprised he could pull me up.

"Alya, please trust me from now on. I promise not to let those kids bully you anymore, I promise to care about you, just trust me, please," He said, choking on his words. This was different from the usually cold person I saw in the classroom. 

Most of me was saying not to trust him, but part of me already did. I nodded

I felt myself being pulled into his embrace. My eyes widened. 

"I like you too, Alya," He whispered into my ear. I gasped and pushed him away slightly. "What? Do you not actually like me?" Wonwoo said panicking. I shook my hand and raised my hands frantically.

"No, no, I really like you," I confessed. The atmosphere then turned a bit awkward and silent as a grin appeared upon his face. 

"I really do mean it, Alya," He said suddenly. I was shocked that he knew my name. "I'm going to protect you from here on. I'll tell my friends to watch out for you also," He said. I felt myself get choked up. I never had anyone even think about caring for me, but here I am now, in Wonwoo's embrace. 

"Ok," I said lamely. What else could I say to that? "And thank you for caring for me."

I guess we all have a knight in shining armor after all. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Well, I don't know how that went but I don't know if I like it or not. I don't think I made this sad enough in the beginning, yet at the same time, I didn't want it to be sad... 

The ending , yeah, I know. It was a challenge writing this because even though I can relate to the chubbiness factor, writing someone bullying someone else is hard for me. Especially when Wonwoo went to save her because I'm an independent woman who needs no one to save me! XD JUST JOKING.

On a more serious note; All of you are sooooo beautiful. Seriously, each and every one of you are beautiful in your own special way. Someone somewhere cares about you; be it someone you know or not; people care for you. Not everyone in this world is messed up, its just the bad ones seem to prevail. But at the end of the day, your size, weight, height, looks, race; it doesn't matter because beauty is all about who you are. We are all not perfect but at the same time that's what makes us humans. I love you all! :DDDD

​I hope you liked this scenario! :)

 

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.