Swimming Lessons Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o9uh1diNIE1qg7ro1o6_400.gif

For Lexxiluvkpop

When Aebi has forgotten about her middle school crush with Shownu. That is until he volunteered to teach her to swim so she could enjoy the school meet. Shownu was using it as an excuse to get close with her after his friends convinced him to do so. 

OC Name: Choi AeBi

​Shownu's real name: Son Hyunwoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi AeBi 

"AeBi, AeBi, Aebi!!" I groaned. 

"What do you want?" I snapped. I felt a towel fly at my face, but I caught it. "What was that for?" 

"Well, I heard from someone that Miss Choi AeBi isn't going to school meet with all the other schools. AKA, meaning that she can't meet cute men from other schools at this meet!" My best friend, Jimin, exaggerated. I scoffed.

"Yeah, and I'm so interested at meeting cute boys from other schools because my life goal has always been dating stupid guys in high school." I argued while throwing the towel back at him. Jimin and I were standing in the men's locker room (it was fine since no one was in there at the moment) as he was training to compete at another swim meet. But, the school meet is what we're talking about. Apparently, the schools in our district thought it would be fun to meet up all together and play stupid games. There's arcade games, food, and the thing everyone loves and  I hate the most, the freaking gigantic pools, yes plural. 

"Hey, don't doubt my goals! And you have to come swimming with me, all of my swimmer friends are going to be there. Plus, the pools are going to be the main event there! That's where all the cool kids are going to be." I narrowed my eyes at him. Jimin was one of the more popular boys at our school, while I was the one that hid in his shadows. I had nothing against it, but sometimes he forgets that I'm not popular. 

"Yeah, and I'm such a cool kid. And I love pools, they are my friend," I said sarcastically. Jimin rolled his eyes and leaned against the lockers.

"Hey, how about you learn how to swim and enjoy the school meet like a normal high schooler?" I burst out laughing. 

"And who's going to teach me how to swim? You're way too busy training for your swim meet, you know, being the top swimmer and all. Plus, balancing your GPA that you work mad hours for. Who?" Jimin groaned and closed his eyes while leaning against the lockers again. In our brief moment of silence, I hear the doors open. 

"So, Hyunwoo, like I was say-WHAT THE HELL IS A GIRL DOING IN HERE?" One of Jimin's swim team members yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Cool your jets and don't act like you've never seen me in here before." I glared at him while he made a face at me. I was in this locker room a lot, more than I should be. Whenever boys see me, they either scream the obvious or make some crude comments, I don't like either. But, most of the boys got used to it after the years, that's why none of them are freaking out right now. 

"Yeah, calm down, Taehyung." Jimin shouted. "We're talking, can you leave?" Taehyung's jaw dropped, but then his face turned into a mischievous grin.

"OoOOOo, what are you guys talking about? Lemme guess, how cute I am?" I scoffed. 

"Yeah right, Taehyung, she thinks I'm the cute one, right AeBi?" Another member named Minhyuk said. I rolled my eyes. These boys never get old. 

"Anyways, we were actually talking about the school meet coming up." Jimin answered finally. The boys nodded in unison.

"Those pools that the schools got though! The swim team is going to dominate them!" Suddenly all I was hearing was loud boy shouting and whooping. Jimin would usually join, but now he was too tired to do so.

"Well, as I was saying, AeBi doesn't want to go to the meet because she doesn't know how to swim." I rolled my eyes. 

"AeBi! You have to go! The school meet is the best part of the school year! It's gonna be no fun without you!" Minhyuk pouted, his bright blonde hair complimenting his features.

"I mean, we are the swim team, one of us can teach you!" Jooheon suggested. I scoffed.

"Yeah, with all of you training for the swim meet in a few weeks, I doubt you can fit some time for me." The boys pouted. 

"We'll think of something, let's get changed boys, I'm tired." The oldest boy, and probably at par with Jimin's skills, said. Son Hyunwoo. Out of all the boys, I've never been close with him. He wasn't on the team so to speak, but he was more like their trainer. He stopped competing a year ago when he decided to focus more on school. Plus, he tore some muscle the made it so he couldn't compete, but at least swim and teach for fun. He was tall and intimidating, yet when he smiled he looked like a little boy. Usually I forget that he's there since he's not loud like the other kids. 

"And get the girl out of the locker rooms!" Kihyun shouted. I laughed and made my way out with Jimin who was already dressed. 

"Ugh, I hate that you can't even go enjoy the swim meet because you can't swim. If only the school kept it simple." I sighed and patted him on the shoulders. 

"It's fine, you should go have fun with the boys. I'm not going to bring your mood about this thing, it's all the boys and you look forward to." Jimin nodded and ruffled my hair. 

"Yeah, but it's nothing without my best friend!" He lifted me up easily with his strong arms and back. I laughed and flailed for me to get down. 

"Hey, AeBi!" I heard someone call. Jimin quickly put me down when he saw who was calling my name. I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, Hyunwoo?" I asked hesitantly. I felt Jimin freeze as well.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked. I nodded and looked back to Jimin as I walked. Jimin shrugged. Once we got to a more secluded area, he spoke. "So I heard you needed to learn how to swim?" He started. I groaned and laughed. 

"Uhhh..." 

"Hey, it's fine. Lots of people don't know how to swim, but I could teach you if you wanted." He asked smoothly. I froze in place. I had no snarky comment to say.

"I, uh, well, thanks for the offer, but I know you guys-"

"I know, we're busy for training for the swim meet, but I don't need to train. I could help you. I'm always into helping people who don't know how to swim because it's a very important skill to learn, it could even save your life or someone else's." I bit my lip, thinking. I looked up at his smiling eyes. I sighed.

"I mean, if it's ok with you..." I trailed off. He patted me on the shoulders.

"Great, we'll meet here tomorrow at 8 PM, bring a swim suit and new clothes. See you later." He left me standing in shock when he went jogging away. I felt Jimin shake me.

"Tell me everything that happened!" 

That next day at 7:50 PM, I was sitting waiting for Hyunwoo to arrive. I wasn't mad because it wasn't 8 yet, but right at 8, he arrived. 

"Ready to learn?" He smiled widely. I felt myself blush when his gaze traveled to my body. It made me feel self-concious, but I couldn't show weakness so I responded.

"Yep, I guess I should learn how to swim since my best friend is like, the best." I laughed with him. He pulled off his shirt and I immediately blushed and awkwardly turned away. I forgot boys had to be half- while swimming. 

"Well, first of all, let's get in the water." He jumped in while I took more steps there. He smiled. "Hey, AeBi, it's fine. I'll be right here with you." I felt embarrassed about him knowing my fear of water. I hesitantly stepped into the pool. I shivered at the coldness. He smiled again. I love his smile so much. I felt my heart pick up and the water turn warmer. 

What?!? I can't like him. He's practically like Jimin's teacher, that would be weird. But you've liked him before, a voice in the back of my head said. I groaned mentally, realizing that I used to have a crush on him back in middle school. Great, you're now alone in a pool with someone you used to have a crush on, smooth, AeBi, just great. 

I breathed in.

AeBi, that was middle school, you're in high school now, get over your little crush back like a million years ago. 

My thoughts and worries got caught off when Hyunwoo started talking again. 

"Now here comes to challenging part." He cheered.

For about 2 and a half hours, Hyunwoo taught me the basics of swimming. I only blushed like 20 times when I saw him shirtless and when he touched me, but that's besides the point. I trudged out of the water, my back and muscles sore.

"Ow, does this happen all the time?" I complained walking out from the pool. Hyunwoo chuckled steadying me as I made my way onto land. 

"Yeah, pretty much, but after a while you get used to it." I shuddered at the fact Jimin did this almost every day. We sat down on a bench. I felt nervous sitting next to him for some reason, maybe it's cause I remember I used to have crush on him in middle school, and also the fact that it's coming back. 

"Anyways, thanks for teaching me how to swim. It's was really, uh, nice of you to do so." I thanked. He nodded while drying his hair with a towel. I tried not to focus on his body while talking to him.

"No problem, AeBi. I told you it's a good skill to learn and save lives." Yeah, that's the only reason why he taught me, just because he's an angel and helps the people to help others. "But, uh, it's also nice when a girl takes like 10 glances of my body." I felt heat rise to my cheeks and my whole body blush. I grew a tad dizzy. I had no idea what to say at this point.

"I, um, uhhhh..." I couldn't even say anything. C'mon, AeBi, say something! You look like an idiot right now!

"It's fine, AeBi, it was a joke. Plus, I don't mind at all." I mistakenly made eye contact with him and I glanced away. I heard him laugh. 

"I'm so stupid." I mumbled into my towel. He nudged me.

"Hey, no you're not. Plus, I have something to confess." He spoke slowly. I looked up at him. He chuckled softly. "Well, the reason I wanted to teach you how to swim is not because of the reason why it's a skill you should learn and so you can enjoy the swim meet, I mean, it is a good skill and I want you to have fun, but anyways." He cleared his throat. "Well, it's cause I wanted to get your attention." He confessed. I felt my heart speed up and my thoughts become clouded. Wait, what? He wanted to get my attention?

"Uh, what?" Wow, I'm lame. He laughed nervously.

"I wanted to get your attention. I've liked you for a long time now, but you never seemed to notice me. The guys knew I liked you so they suggested this." He admitted. Once again, I'm speechless, thanks Hyunwoo. But now,  I didn't have to say anything. He leaned down to meet his lips with mine. Soon, our lips collided and my head spun. He pulled me closer, making me feel his body. He deepened the kiss and I started to freak out. I've never had a boyfriend with Jimin chasing all the guys away from me. Plus, he steals them all away any ways. But this is probably the best first kiss anyone has ever had. His hands trailed down my body and stopped at my waist. I tried not to shiver at his touch when my own hands traveled around his stomach. He broke the kiss first. I smiled and was still dizzy from the kiss.

"Best swimming lessons ever."

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Imma be honest, this was kinda hard to write because I took swimming lessons when I was like, really young...do not worry, this never happened to me.

But Shownu has actually been ruining my bias list for a while, like I saw him on Running Man a couple nights ago and I was dying. 

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.