Thankful Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_ob0hdpssx21tight8o1_250.gif

For Kwon_Ara

When Ara gets drunk at a club after getting into a misunderstanding. Shownu then helps Ara from getting disturbed at the club. 

OC Name: Kwon Ara

Shownu's real name: Son Hyunwoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwon Ara 

I tried to hold in the next words that were going to come out of my mouth. I clenched my hands onto the table in front of me and breathed heavily.

"Just say it! Just tell me what you're always going on about nowadays! Something is obviously bothering you!" Hyunwoo shouted at me. I took a deep breath, but it didn't help.

"You know it? Fine! I'll tell you what's making me feel uncomfortable! You've been hanging around Eunmi too much!" I shouted. He broke out into laughter that made my blood boil.

"Seriously? Eunmi? My closest friend since the beginning of high school? Holy cow, we've been over this already! Too many damn times!" I shut my eyes. I didn't want to say anything I regret later.

"Well, obviously it's a problem because we've been over this more than once!" I argued. He glared at me.

"Well, Ara, why don't you tell me the problem? Is it wrong to hang out with one of your best friends? Huh? I don't stop you from hanging out with all your friends!" I finally hit the table, probably bruising my fist. 

"How do you not see the god damn problem!? How do you not understand that you spend more time with her than me? How is that supposed to make me feel? You ditch me for her all the time!" 

"That happened one time! And her aunt freaking died, Ara! Did you want me to not go and comfort her and stay and have movie night with you?" I groaned and stepped back. 

"That's not the time I was talking about! I'm glad you went to comfort her! I'm really ing glad, Hyunwoo. But there were more than one instances wher you ditched me for her!" 

"Tell me one." He demanded. I noticed his muscles were bulging from being so angry. I hated it when we fought. I felt scared and afraid. Hyunwoo rarely gets angry. He's like a gentle giant. I gulped. I never shared stuff like this with him. I always hid my true feelings form him, from everyone. I always hid how Eunmi's relationship with Hyunwoo made me feel, it made me feel like I wasn't even needed or worth it. It's like, you already have a female best friend, do you need a girlfriend? I never liked to bring her up since she was a nice girl, but some things I needed to spill. But I hated feeling like I couldn't solve me own problems. I was always independent.

"How about the time..." I couldn't bring myself to remember the times I spent crying myself to sleep when he wasn't home, when he wasn't there to comfort me. I looked up from my gaze on the table and met his eyes that were harsh and demanding. I stood straighter and tapped my finger on the table. I'm not going to back down now, you've done nothing wrong. "The time when I got a really low grade on my English project that determined my whole grade. I sat sobbing in my room while you went to Eunmi instead. Because obviously she's just way more important than my problems, right? Her needing help to set up her room was more important, right?" I tried to make my voice confident, but it came out broken and frail. I hated that part of me. Hyunwoo looked away.

"You said you were ok-"

"I always say I'm ok! I always say I'm fine! But do you really ing believe that all the damn time?" I questioned. He couldn't respond to my question, which made me more confident. 

"Ara-"

"And how about that time when I broke my leg and I needed someone to drive me home from my college classes because I'm freaking clumsy and trip over my own feet? But Eunmi got in a fight with hey, one of her other friends and she was heartbroken, so apparently she can't even drive home when your heart hurts!"

"Hey, you said it was ok to comfort her!"

"I said it was ok to comfort her when it happened! But I wish you dropped me off at my house first because I had to hitch a ride with one of my random classmates! What kind of boyfriend are you!?" I screamed. I shouldn't have forgave him for that, but as always, I forgive everyone. 

"At least you got a ride home! I would have got you later!" I laughed. 

"Really? You would have gotten me? At what time? 3 AM when you came home? For what I know, who knows what you and Eunmi do when you're out that late?" My body shook when I said those words. Hyunwoo looked defensive.

"You know-" He was cut off by the sound of his phone. I glared at him. 

I saw Eunmi's name glow from the screen. I scoffed. I waited for him to do something. I almost screamed when he reached for it. 

"Are you serious?" I demanded. He ruffled his hair.

"I don't know what's going on, she could-" I couldn't even listen to his words anymore. 

"I just, I can't do this anymore." I ran our of the door with my bag and purse and got in my car and drove off. I had no idea where I was going, but it was going to be ok if it was away from him. Somehow, my car drove to the spot I needed most. I sighed. 

The sign read The Sunrise Club. I hated clubs. I hated being drunk. I hated seeing drunk people. I hated the whole thing. 

But I got out of my car and walked in. I flashed him my card and walked in. I was greeted by warm bodies and flashing lights. I almost took a step back but rushed my way to the bar, the place I was really here for. 

"I'll take one shot of your strongest alcohol." I demanded. The bartender scanned me, seeing my pink top and black skirt. I looked like a punk rock doll in high school.

"You sure?" He asked hesitantly. I glared at him.

"I'm positive." I'm sure that wasn't the response most people give, but I said it. He poured something into a shot glass and once it hit the table, I downed it. I stated coughing. 

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Fine." Damn, once again, I always say that. I don't want to keep saying that. I sighed. "Give me more, the same thing. Keeping pouring." The rest of the night went by in a flashing blur. The last thing I remember was my head hitting the table.

 

Son Hyunwoo 

I growled and threw down various things in my path. I dialed my phone immediately and called Eunmi. Damn, Ara was right about me, I need to stop going back to her. But Eunmi would know how to fix this. 

"Hello? Hyunwoo?" She answered. 

"Eunmi, I messed up. I messed up, seriously." I heard the mood shift.

"Hyunwoo, why? What's wrong? What happened?" She was frantic. "Do you need me to come over?" I immediately thought of Ara's words that were engraved into my mind.

"No. I just messed up with Ara." 

"How? What? You guys were fine. She always looks so happy." I know Eunmi didn't mean harm by those words. But I picked up a pillow next to me and threw it. I yelled. "Woah! Woah! Calm down! I'm coming over!" 

"No, don't! We broke up because of you!" I shouted. Eunmi went silent. I sobbed into the phone. 

"What?" She asked again. "What did I do wrong?" I burst out into more cries.

"She always said I picked you over her and it's so true. And I can't believe it's true. I hate myself right now. I let her go and I don't even know where she is. I need her, it's just so hard to breathe." I could practically hear the machine in her brain working. 

"Ok. Just breathe, please Hyunwoo. We can do this. We can clear everything up. She's still here, we can still fix this. Now, do you have any idea where she would want to go?" I cleared my mind.

"No. But, she's usually at the library or at the coffee shop, I'm sure she would want a change though. She was so tired of always saying she was ok and stuff, I don't know." I mumbled. Eunmi hummed.

"Hmm. So what's somewhere she would never be caught dead in?" I pondered on the thought. I gasped and grabbed my keys. 

"Thank you, Eunmi. I know where I'm going. I'll talk to you later and when I clear everything up!" I dashed to the closest club I knew and the only club I knew Ara knew how to get to. I dashed into the car and was blinded by flashing lights. I groaned and got to a place I would imagine Ara would be. I got out of the crowd and dashed to the bar. I saw a girl, wobbling everywhere with her hair in her face. 

My heart broke at the sight. I knew Ara hated alcohol and people were were drunk. 

"She yours, man?" I nodded. He scoffed. "Damn, you really messed up. Been spilling to me the whole night." I sighed.

"I know I did." I walked over to Ara and she flinched at my touch.

"Who are you?" Her words were slurred together. She put her hands on my face. "Hyunwoo! Is that you?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, it's me, Hyunwoo." I claimed, trying to keep calm. She laughed and pushed me away.

"I don't want you here! Go away! I came here to get away from you! Leave!" She sounded so childish, but I knew that was what alcohol made you. 

"Ara, please, I'll explained later when you're not drunk. Please, I don't want you getting hurt." I begged, trying to shield her from the eyes guys were already giving her. She tugged away from the hold on her wrist. 

"Go! You ruined my heart! You hurt me so much and you can't fix it! Just go to Eunmi! You like her more anyways!" She screamed. Still, her words were slurred so this is what I thought she meant to say. I grew impatient with all the guys eyeing her. 

"Please, Ara. There are bad guys at this club. Just follow me, please. You'll regret this in the morning." I whispered. She shoved me away and crossed her arms. 

"The only bad guy at this club is you!" She poked my chest. "And I regret every day! I regret so much, so this night will be one I regret, yeah. But what would be different?" She ran away from me before I could comprehend what was going on. 

"No, Ara!" Thankfully, she couldn't get far and stumbled only a few feet away. I tightly held onto her.

"Get off of me!" I refused her requests and carried her out of the club. 

"Hey, pretty lady, this guy giving you some trouble?" A guy interrupted us. Ara's eyes lit up, well, at least they tried to.

"Yeah, take me! Please! He's mean!" I growled. 

"Ara, shut up. I'm taking you home, right now." The guys with him laughed.

"Oh? You two together? It seems like you aren't treating her right. I'll treat you better, baby." His tone was suggestive and Ara was totally digging him. I grew furious. 

"Whatever, like you could take me on." I shoved him out of the way and out of the club. 

"No! No! I want to go back! I need more drinks! I need to have with someone besides you! Please!" My heart broke at her words, but I knew she was drunk, so I tried to ignore them. I got her into my car and decided to go back home. I heard sobs form the seat next to me. I sped home at the speed of light. When we got home, she still tried to refuse. "NO! I don't want to go with you!" She shouted. I stopped trying to get her out and started to speak to her softly.

"Ara, I'm sorry. Ok? I'm so sorry for hurting you, for going to Eunmi when you needed me. I'm sorry for making you cry yourself to sleep, for thinking there was something going on between us, and there isn't to be clear. Please, I love you. It won't happen again. You're the girl I love." Ara sat in silence and I couldn't read her emotions. I was about to lose hope when she opened her arms for me. 

"Carry me inside." She whispered. A smile lit up on my face and I carried her in the house. I shut the door and brought her up to her room. I laid her in bed. She shook her head. "I need to barf." She ran to the bathroom and I quickly ran after her. I held her hair out of the way as she barfed into the toilet. I smiled. This is usually what she does for me. 

I patted her back and let her do her thing. Once she was done, she rinsed and I brushed her teeth for her. She sighed and changed into her pajamas. She sighed.

"Thanks for being here tonight." That's when I realized my own girlfriend had to thank me for caring for her, for being there when she needed me. I hugged her close to me.

"You never have to thank me. I'm sorry. I love you." She nodded and fell asleep on my chest.

"I'm so thankful to have you in my life." I whispered into her hair. I kissed her on the top of her head and eventually fell asleep myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

I feel like my titles for each chapter is just getting worse and worse...Oh well. 

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.