WATCH OUT! Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nlmlv1pBZr1uq5umoo1_400.gif

 

For rahrahvixx

Shownu helps a girl who fell down on the sidewalk.

OC Name: Yoo Shi Eun

Shownu real name = Son Hyunwoo

Teen Top Ricky real name = Yoo Changhyun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunwoo P.O.V.

"Hey Hyunwoo hyung, are you going out?" Kihyun asked me. 

"Yeah, I'm going out to get my mom her birthday present, it's in a few days," I replied while pulling on my shoes. 

"Wow, what a good son," Jooheon commented while rolling his eyes. I just chuckled and opened the door.

"Don't stay out too long, hyung, we still have to practice," Wonho added. I nodded.

"Yeah, it won't take me too long to pick out a present, I already have something in mind," I said. I left them finally and set out to go get the present for my mom. I knew her favorite gift shop was about a 20 minute walk from here and at the bottom of a hill, so I just had to find the surroundings around it. 

Once I got to the shop, I entered inside and saw the collection of snow globes they had. My mother had a fondness of snow globes, and this her favorite shop to go to when she wanted them. I immediately recognized the owner of the tiny, but popular gift shop. She smiled at me.

"Oh, Hyunwoo! Nice to see you here again!" She greeted. I smiled back at her. "Wow, you just keep getting handsomer and handsomer each time I see you here!" She added. 

"Thank you," I said while bowing. She chuckled.

"Still have the manners too! Now, let's see what snow globes your mom doesn't have yet," She said while laughing. She picked up a beautiful snow globe. "Aha, this one, this one is my favorite," She said. She placed it in my hands and I made sure to be careful with it. 

"Wow, I haven't seen this one before," I stated. She nodded.

"Of course you haven't, it's a new one that we just got! There's only two made, and I gave the other to my daughter, ya know, if she doesn't break it." We both laughed at that. 

"Why would she break it?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, well, she's such a klutz! Every snow globe I gave her, it broke a week later!" She shook her head. "Plus, her and her younger brother are adrenaline junkies, they always do weird things to get themselves hurt! And sometimes other people!" She groaned. 

"Well, hopefully they'll learn as they grow older," I commented to make her feel better. She looked up at me. 

"She's 23 and my youngest is 20," She replied. My eyes widened. I had nothing to say to that. "It's fine, you don't have to say anything," She said making me feel better. We rung up the globe at the desk and I paid 10 dollars, she gave me a 50% off discount. I thanked her and walked out. Before I knew it, I saw a girl riding down on a skateboard. 

"Watch out!" She screamed. My eyes widened as she accidently pushed the bag with the globe in my hands onto the ground. Then, she fell on her back as she turned in the air.  "UGGGGH!" She groaned. I noticed she was bleeding on her arm from the ground and from the glass. I was freaking out and I really had no idea what to do next since she looked like she was in a lot of pain. 

"Are you ok?!" I asked freaking out. She just looked at me with a smile. 

"YEAH. THAT WAS HELLA FUN!" She screamed in my face. 

 

Yoo Shi Eun P.O.V.

"Hey, Shi Eun noona!" My baby brother shouted me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Let's do something fun!" He said. My expression brightened. My brother, Changhyun, and I had been sitting on a bench outside of our house for an hour now. We had just been sitting and staring at the clouds and naming what they looked like. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked. He stopped to think, then told me to wait. I nodded while he ran off inside the house. I had a feeling on what he was gonna grab. He came running out with two skateboards, one was mine and the other his. I grabbed mine, which was a plain black one with a pink skull on it. His was blue with yellow stripes. 

"Let's do this thing!" He shouted. We ran out to the front of house on the sidewalk. We were lucky that barely any cars went down this road. When people walked to walk down the strip, they parked somewhere else and walked down it. 

"I'll go first!" I shouted. I stood in front of him. 

"Ready?!" He asked, but more like shouted. 

"READY!" I screamed.

"OK!!" He pushed me at full power and I went flying down the hill we lived on top on. I was screaming with pure adrenaline as I was flying down the hill. Suddenly I saw a man walking out onto the path I was going. My eyes widened. 

"Watch out!" I screamed. But, it was sorta too late when I took down his bag and my body trying to dodge him. I twisted at the last moment and fell on my back. Thankfully, I slowed down because of the guy in front of me and my back didn't hurt as badly this time. 

"Are you ok?" He asked when he went down to help me. Aw, what a nice guy. 

"YEAH. THAT WAS HELLA FUN!" I shouted in his face. I tried getting up, but I couldn't really. 

"Let me help you up," He offered. I let him because I couldn't really feel my body. I then looked at my arm. 

"Oh, look I'm bleeding," I stated. He gave me a weird look. I raised a brow. "What?" I asked, still in his arms.

"You just fell down a hill and now you're bleeding, and that's the only thing you can say?" He asked with an obvious amount of shock in his voice. I shrugged.

"Happens all the time," I stated. I looked down at the bag I accidently pushed out of his hands. "Oh and sorry about your snow globe. I could-" I got cut off by the woman running out screaming.

"OH MY GOSH. YOO SHI EUN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" She shouted at me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Mom, this happens all the time, why act so surprised?" I asked. She smacked my head. "OW. CHILD ABUSE. I WILL CALL CHILD SERVICES." I announced. She hit me even more. 

"YAH! How could you knock over our favorite costumers globe! It was the last one!" She yelled, hitting me even harder. 

"YAH! OUCH! I'm bleeding because of the stupid glass on the ground, can you stop hitting me before I lose my cool and start hitting you?" I shouted. She then looked at my arm. 

"WELL, that's what you get for doing such stupid things with your brother!" She complained. I rolled my eyes again. She then turned her gaze to the guy I almost fell into. His eyes widened in fear, while I almost chuckled at him. She then looked back to me and I straightened out my face. "Now. You will take Hyunwoo back to our house and you will give up your snow globe!" She demanded, thinking that it offended me. I rolled my eyes again. I then saw Changhyun coming down in total fear of our mother. I scoffed and grabbed his arm before her could knock into anybody and caught his skateboard with my foot. 

"WOW! Thanks, Noona!" He said hugging me. Then he looked at my arm. "AHHHH. You're bleeding and your blood is everywhere!!!" He screamed. 

"YAH! Changhyun, calm down! It's only a few scratches!" I explained. 

"Well, we have to get you home now, Noona!" He exclaimed. 

"Ok, but we have to bring home this guy," I said. Changhyun glared up at the guy I learned was Hyunwoo. 

"Who's he?" He asked. 

"I broke his snow globe, so now I have to give him mine," I explained. Changhyun's expression relaxed while Hyunwoo's expression relaxed also. 

"Oh ok, let's get going," He said. My mom stood and glared at us. "What?" He asked. 

"Yah! First, don't say that to your mom, second, make sure Hyunwoo arrives safely! Who knows what else you troublemakers could do!" She yelled before walking back inside the shop. 

My brother and I let a sigh out. 

"I swear, that woman is crazy!" Changhyun commented. 

"Me too, she started hitting me while I was all beat up!" I exclaimed. My brother groaned.

"How evil!" He commented. Then we heard Hyunwoo clearing his throat. 

"Uh, can we hurry a bit, I have to get back home soon," He asked politely. My brother and I looked at each other while Hyunwoo tensed. We looked back at him.

"Sure," I said. We started to walk up to our house. 

"Can you walk?" Hyunwoo asked me. I looked up at him and raised a brow. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied. "Our house is only-AHHH!" I freaked out. Before I knew it, he swooped me up in his arms. 

"Hey, what are you doing with my sister!" He shouted at him. Hyunwoo just responded calmly.

"She shouldn't walk with a bleeding arm, it'll only make the bleeding worse," He explained carefully. 

"I still don't see why she can't just walk softly," My brother mumbled. Whereas, I was a was a bit confused. I never had a guy be this nice to me before. All the other guys think, well, know, I'm too obnoxious and too much trouble. I just laid there dangling while he carried me bridal style. I noticed his arms were really toned and his smile was really pretty. 

"You know you're really fit," I commented bluntly. His eyes widened, almost dropping me. I screeched and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"What?" My brother and he said in unison. 

"What? It was just an observation! You don't have to almost drop me!" I yelled in his ear. 

"Sorry," He mumbled. 

"Ew, you guys don't have to be all lovey-dovey in front of me, you know!" Changhyun yelled. I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you mean? We just met each other!" I yelled at him. I noticed Hyunwoo had a tint of rose upon his cheeks. 

"Yeah, but you're acting like a married couple, carrying each other!" He commented. 

"Well, if you haven't noticed, he kinda picked me up because it was bad for my BLOODY ARM." I screamed in his face. I went back to my comfortable position before. 

"Whatever, we've arrived," He said walking inside first. Hyunwoo just stood outside. 

"Uhhhh... Can you put me down now?" I asked. His expression looked like he forgot I was in his arms. 

"Oh, yeah, ok," He said placing me down softly. I led him inside. 

"YAH. Changhyun, get the first-aid kit while I lead Hyunwoo to me room," I said innocently. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE ROOM?" He screamed, running into my face out of nowhere. I scoffed at him.

"Oh my god, calm down. I meant just to get the snow globe," I explained. Changhyun's face turned to Hyunwoo's eyes and just glared at him before, hopefully, getting the first-aid kit. I sighed. "Sorry about my brother, he's sorta weird whenever I hang out with guys, which is oddly the only I hang out with," I apologized. 

"Oh, it's fine. I would be the same if I had a sister," Hyunwoo said. I led him inside my room which was black and pink, my two favorite colors. 

"By the way, thanks for helping me up after I got hurt. ," I thanked. He looked at me surprised. 

"No problem, it's what any guy would have done," He said innocently. I scoffed.

"Really? Because most guys I know would just laugh at me before I helped myself up," I responded. Then, Changhyun came running in.

"I got the kit, Noona!" He announced. 

"Thanks, kiddo." I grabbed the kit and took our the large bandages we keep inside. I was about to wrap it around myself, but Hyunwoo took it.

"Here, let me do it instead," He said. I raised my arm and let him wrap away. 

"Thanks again," I thanked. "And sorry for breaking your globe," I apologized. He shook his head.

"No, it's fine. You obviously got it way worse, plus, it may be fate meeting you," He said smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Haha, sure, think whatever you want," I said grabbing the globe with my other free arm. "Go wash your hands first before I hand this to you." He went to wash his hands and quickly came back. I placed the globe in his hands and led him to the door. "Well, it was nice meeting you, see you later," I said. 

"You too," He said smiling. We stared at each other waaaaay too long before he left. Then we said our goodbyes and he left. I closed the door.

"Well, that was weird," I said to myself. 

"Yah, Noona, do you have a boyfriend now?" Changhyun asked. I scoffed.

"No way, we literally just met each other," I replied. He then scoffed.

"Yeah, sure, but he goes down to the shop often, just saying," He commented before walking into his room. I stood there for a while. And for some reason, it was the first time I actually wanted to go back to the shop. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that wasn't really how I wanted that to go, but that's the way it went so I'm sorry. But I hope you liked it either way!

P.S. Is everyone here like Shownu biased because I'm getting lots of requests about him? XD   But I love Shownu too, he's a man of few words. XD

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif isn't mine.