Thunderstorm Hyungwon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

17adc3d94f1bd57b59dc465b762d13a5096045a1

 

For exsuho1004

Eunhye and Hyungwon went on a trip to spend time together, but they end up getting stuck in a motel because of a heavy rainstorm. 

OC Name: Seo Eunhye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seo Eunhye P.O.V.

"Yay, are you ready, Hyungwon?" I asked. Hyungwon and I had arranged plans to go on a trip this weekend. We were going to a beach resort and tour the places we didn't see in South Korea. Since I was going to college and he was going to get busier and busier, we planned to spend a weekend with just the two of us doing fun things. 

"Yep, I just put our luggage into the trip, we're all set!" He cheered. I laughed and smiled as he kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm sooo happy we decided to do this!" I cheered. He agreed.

"Yeah, we're both going to be so busy, I don't know the next time we'll be together like this," He said sadly. I frowned and hugged him.

"Don't think about it, let's just enjoy this trip," I stated while grabbing the rest of our bags. We rushed into the van we got recently and headed out to see famous places. 

We had fun along the way on getting to our destinations. I had the radio and we jammed out to all our favorite songs. We told stories and laughed a lot; it felt like we were the only two alive. 

"Oh no, it's starting to rain," Hyungwon commented. I peered out the window. I saw drizzles of rain coming down. I frowned. I had always hated rain. 

"It's fine, it's only small drizzles," I fibbed. Truthfully, I was freaking out. I knew that the first start of a storm was rain. After rain was the hard down pour, Then after was the thunder and lightning. That's when all the destruction happens. 

But I didn't want to ruin the trip for Hyungwon. He knew my fear, but I was determined to keep away the fact that I was scared.

"The weather said it was going to be only a light rain, nothing more. I'll be fine," I said, calming myself down. He nodded, holding my hand.

"Ok, I trust you to do whatever is right," He said rubbing the top of my hand. I felt myself calming down from his touch. I ignored the rain that was hitting harder on the car. 

Soon, the rain became hard to ignore as it was banging on our windows, clouding our vision. I didn't realize I was shaking before Hyungwon mentioned it.

"Eunhye, you're shaking," He stated. I soon realized it and stopped.

"Sorry," I whispered. I was afraid to ruin the trip. We still had to make it to two more stops before the day is over!

"We should go pull somewhere," He suggested. I shook my head.

"No! We were both really looking forward to this trip, I don't want to ruin it!" I stated loudly, still shaking. He shook his head.

"You're shaking, Eunhye. Let's go find a motel," He suggested again. I sighed.

"Hyungwon, I'm fine," I lied. He sighed. I then heard thunder and I saw a glimpse of lightning fly through the air. Before I knew it, a scream was let out of my mouth. I felt Hyungwon grip my hand tighter.

"Eunhye, we're going to a motel and that's final. Plus, even if we did keep going on with the road trip, we wouldn't be able to go anywhere because of this storm!" He argued. I looked down at the ground. I nodded.

"Ok," I agreed quietly. I felt him soothing rub my hand again.

"It's going to be ok, we're going to be safe in a motel and we'll just leave again when the storm is over," He said positively. I nodded, smiling. 

"You're right, we'll just stay safe until the storm goes away," I said, trying to avoid looking outside as much as possible. 

We soon arrived at a motel Hyungwon saw a sign for. We gathered all our stuff quickly and ran inside, trying to avoid the rain. We brought all our luggage inside and walked up to the front desk. 

"Hi, we're looking for a room," Hyungwon said. The receptionist smiled at us.

"Of course, we have a couple of free rooms. It seems like everyone started to pull in as the storm started. You two are lucky you got here early," She said smiling. "Or else all the rooms may have been filled," She said giving us our key. "Here, enjoy your stay," She said. We thanked her and left up to our room.

"See, I told you it would be a good idea to pull over here. It seems everyone else is and we also would have needed a place to stay any ways," Hyungwon said smugly. I glared at him and pushed him playfully.

"Whatever, let's just get up quickly," I said quickly as I heard the thunder rumble. I felt Hyungwon pull me closer to him and pick up the speed. We got to our room quick enough threw everything on the bed. 

"I'm so ready to get into my pajamas," He said pulling out his pajamas, but I quickly stopped him. 

"We haven't eaten dinner yet," I pouted. He then realized that it was already 6:30 PM and we got held up by traffic. He sighed and put his hands on his waist. We then stared at each other for a while. 

"Well-" I then heard thunder rumble through the sky. I looked out the window saw a glimpse of the lightning strike. 

"It's fine, I don't want to go out again," I said pulling out my pajamas. He chuckled as I jumped into the bathroom super quickly. 

"Why hide? I've seen everything!" He yelled laughing. I blushed at his words.

"Shutup! I can still of my privacy!" I shouted back while I still heard him laughing. I changed quickly and popped out while Hyungwon was changing. I blushed as I saw him taking off his pants. He raised a brow. 

"You like what you see?" He teased. I just laughed and pushed him slightly. He slipped on his pajama pants and we both jumped into bed together. I giggled as I hit the soft sheets. 

"Ah, it's been such a long day," I groaned stretching out my limbs. He did the same. I was still scared of the raindrops that were pounding against the building. Hyungwon then wrap his long arms around my body. 

"Go to sleep, we've had a long day," He said. I felt the fear wash away and my eyes start closing. I then felt him kiss my forehead.

"I love you," I stated. I felt him tighten his grip on me slightly.

"I love you too, sweet dreams." 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That was short.... But I'm just proud I updated either way! I hope this was fluffy enough and what you wanted, I kind just shared my fear for thunderstorms in this scenario... Woops. They're so freaky! >.<

PLUS. iKON is coming back soon, YEAH YAH! And B.A.P. IS GOING TO SLAAAYYYY~~ I don't think I can handle November! T_T

October was already enough! ; . ; 

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.