Blushing Sunyoul

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o6oejahXFn1ul6hf6o1_400.gif

For exoticsonespirit

Woojoo and Sunyoul are both idols. They are in a relationship in which only their groupmates know. One day, their groups are guests of Running Man. The games are couple games so they choose each other as partners and their groupmates teased them until the recording ends. 

OC Name: Kim Woojoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Woojoo P.O.V.

I sat in a makeup chair, waiting to enter the room with all the Running Man cast. Usually for variety shows, we put on heavy makeup and wear our best clothes. Today, I had barely makeup on while slipping on my basketball shorts and bright red sneakers, my favorite color. 

"Excited for today?" My member, Hayoon asked. I groaned, knowing what she was referring too. 

"Shush, keep quiet, don't talk about it." She giggled, along with my other member Soyeon. We were only a three-member group. Along with the seven cast members of Running man, we made ten, which was Sunyoul's group's number of members, ten. I had a slight suspicion that today was going to be a couple game. I sighed in content even when thinking about Sunyoul. On contrary to my boyfriends y image with his group, my group was a ballad group, White Chocolate. We were known as the most talented singers in the kpop industry, even though we debuted at the beginning of the year. I met Sunyoul accidently when I was still a trainee and he was already an idol. We hit it off and somehow we started dating a month later. 

"You're smiling like an idiot again, stop it." Soyeon groaned. Before I could say some snarky remark, the staff called us out. I tightened my ponytail and hurried out. My two members were the opposite of me, they were still wearing their skirts and makeup that they would have to take off later. I really was too lazy to change in between filming, so I already wore what was expected of the Running Man cast. 

I could hear Yoo Jaesuk MCing and all of the members fighting to see my group. I giggled at the attention. 

"Ok, now introducing the prettiest and the most talented singers, White Chocolate! 

We stepped out onto the platform and I heard the cheers from the boys go wild. I already saw Up10tion standing out there. We bowed to them, even though we were very familiar with them. 

"Hello, we are White Chocolate!" We greeted and bowed. I saw the exaggerated reactions of the cast members, especially Yoo Jaesuk and Kwangsoo. Girl groups usually just laugh respectfully, but I raised a brow and was confused at the behavior. 

"Look at Woojoo's face! She's not impressed at you guys!" Song Jihyo laughed while trying to catch a breath. I suddenly felt bad for her, being stuck with 6 wild boys all the time, but then I thought about my boyfriend's group. I glanced to them while they were trying not to make it obvious that I was dating one of their members. I glanced at Sunyoul who was already staring at me. We gazed at each other, but turn away when Hayoon nudged me. 

"Today is probably the best day of my life! We will be playing a... couple game!" Jaesuk announced. The boys went wild, once again. "First, we will play a mini game to decided our partners. Since there are twenty of us today, we'll all have one partner. First, let's have a dancing match to see who gets to choose their match. The producer will choose ten people who danced the best and those ten people choose from the remaining others who didn't get chosen!" Random party music started playing. What I love already about Running Man is that it's not scripted and I had no idea what to do. 

My group gave unsure glances at each other because we were a ballad group, we did not dance, and when we did, it was not well. I was really the only one who had a dancing history, so I laughed at Hayoon and Soyeon.

First Yoo Jaesuk busted out his silly moves, making the scene hyped. Next Kwangsoo went and did his weird static dance, then Jinhoo went next. Soon, it was my turn and I busted out my break dancing I had did from years back when I was still in middle school. It wasn't that good, but no one had to know that. They all were amazed and shocked at my dancing.

"Wow, Kim Woojoo! Busting out all the moves, you should be a break dancing group, not a ballad group!" I laughed at Haha's joke, but it wasn't that funny, I laughed because of his face. 

"Ok, now the PD will choose the 10 best dancers. Go ahead PD, say the best dancers!" 

The PD announced the "best" dancers and I was included in them, but thankfully Sunyoul wasn't so I could choose him. We made quick eye contact and I smiled briefly. 

"Ok, first, Lee Kwangsoo choose!" Of course, he chose Hayoon who had long legs and long black hair. She was the perfect model height for him. 

"Next, Kim Woojoo!" It took a second to realize it was me but I stepped forward. I glanced at all my choices, some of the Up10tion members made silly faces at me so I laughed. 

"Uh, Sunyoul..sunbaenim." I added with a slightly uncomfortable face.

"OHHHHHH!" The cheers erupted as I chose him. It wasn't like I chose a Running Man cast guy, but this was another idol. I could almost hear the articles being typed up, but I did not care. I saw his face turn a light red and I started laughing. 

"Hey partner," I joked, knowing he was delighted at the idea of us being able to act like a couple on screen. 

"Hi," He blushed. What I loved about Sunyoul was the way he constantly blushing when he was nervous, and when he was around me. It was the cutest thing with his bunny teeth and young face.

"SUNYOUL AND WOOJOO ARE THE NEW IDOL COUPLE! WOO!" Hwanhee shouted. I wanted to punch him.

"What? I'm the leader! I had no idea!" Soyeon joked. I face-palmed myself. 

"Sunyoul, I thought we were closer than this," Kogyeol said while feigning pain. I rolled my eyes.

"Now, now, let's choose the next couple. Haha is up next!" 

They continued to choose their partners while Sunyoul and I were stuck in our own world. It was the announced that the chosen couples had to hold hands for the filming. I quickly grabbed Sunyoul's hand when the announcement went on. I heard the cheers erupt.

"Oh my gosh! Running Man is the next match maker! Call me if it works out!" Jaesuk joked. I laughed with Sunyoul, but I couldn't tell him that it already worked out. 

The next game we did was in the water. There were two blue mats, two yellow mats, and two red mats. We had to choose which mat they choose to put on the big screen and get on top of that with your partner, making a heart. Seemed simple enough. Once the whistle blew, we jumped into the water. I swan quickly to the red mat I saw in the screen and hoped on. Unfortunately, it was the other mat that was on the screen. I groaned in frustration and hopped in the water again.

"Hey, it's ok, Woojoo-ssi." I could almost cringe at the formality, but I guess I did called him sunbaenim before. 

"Yeah, it's ok, Woojoo-ssi," Wei emphasized my name with 'ssi' at the end. 

Soon all the other members were doing it. I turned a bright red and Sunyoul laughed at me. 

"Don't worry about them," He spoke finally while trying to get to the red mat. 

"Hey, stop flirting and work! Soyeon accused. I rolled my eyes and tried to get onto the mat. Kim Jongkook was pushing everyone off while trying to get his partner, Jinhoo, lucky . I immediately caught sight of Jinhoo and hopped on top of him using Jongkook's hand to pull me up. 

"Sunyoul, hurry!" I called out. 

Suddenly, I heard the whole arena echoing my words. I could almost punch Bitto who was closest to me. I chose to ignore the teasing and pulled Sunyoul on, despite everyone trying to push him off. We quickly made a heart when he was on the mat. 

"Success!" PD exclaimed. WE cheered and I almost kissing Sunyoul, but instead we hugged awkwardly. 

"Awww, how cute!" Wooshin said. I glared at him and splashed water on his face. Sunyoul and I sat on the side for the rest of the time since we were in first place.

"Ok, please, no kissing on the corner while we're working to get on the mat," Hayoon joked. I squinted my eyes at her.

"As long as I don't see you kissing Lee Kwangsoo!" I said back. The arena erupted in cheers and 'oohs' while Kwangsoo's face turned a bright red. I laughed.

"Wow, you're getting defensive, Noona. What's the matter?" Xiao added. I wanted to push him into the water, but I refrained from doing so. The whistle sounded randomly and everyone was too confused to jump in, so they started late. I laughed as they jumped in with shock. 

"Calm down, you're going to fall over laughing," Sunyoul informed. I glared at him, but smiled immediately. 

"Shush, I am not going to do such a thing." 

"Stop flirting, a minor is in the room!" Kuhn pointed to the idiot Xiao. I chose to ignore them.

It's gonna be a long day today. 

They kept teasing us at every location we went to. Even in the ride there were kept getting teased, even by the cast themselves. 

At the end of filming, Sunyoul and I won the couple rings at the very end for being the best couple, no duh, we're the only real couple there. 

"Wow, you guys should be a real couple already!" Gyujin commented.

"Yeah, you have the ring and everything." Hwanhee added. I knew he said that because we already had couple rings at the dorms. 

"You guys should get together already! You did win the best couple just now." Soyeon teased with a knowing smile. Mental note: Punch everyone in Up10tion and Hayoon and Soyeon later. 

Soon the recording ended and I went to change my clothes since my clothes were muddy and dirty from the final mission. 

Once our groups were leaving, I met up with Sunyoul again.

"So, I'll text you?" He made sure I knew. I nodded. 

"Of course." I gave him a big hug. 

"And uh, maybe we should reveal our relationship soon. I mean, it was really hard to hide it today, especially since I blush so much." He blushed once again and I laughed. I kissed his cheeks.

"I love your blush but I agree, we need to reveal our relationship soon." I stated. He smiled at me. We said our goodbyes and I climbed into the van with my members. 

"I'm jealous, I want to be in a relationship." I scoffed at Soyeon's words. 

"You can literally get anyone, just try," I suggested. She rolled her eyes at me. I then shifted uncomfortably. "So, Sunyoul and I talked about revealing our relationship." I started. They both looked at me. "How do you guys feel about that?" There was silence until Hayoon spoke up.

"I think his blushing gave it away today. You'll probably be revealed any ways when this episode airs. You got two weeks for your little Romeo and Juliet meets." She said with a cheerful tone. 

"Yeah, his blushing totally gave it away. You should probably fix that little blush of his." Soyeon added.

I stared out the window with a wide smile.

I wouldn't trade his blush for the world, it's the cutest thing about him. 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey you guys! It's finally summer! YAY! That means I'll have more time to update and to be stress free with my writing! 

BTW, I'm a big fan of Running Man, that's how I know all the cast members names by heart and all the games they play, haha.

I hope you liked your scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.