Emotion Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_ob7a14sQpK1uzmny8o4_400.gif

For hyesong

When Jein is mad at Shownu and he tries to make up with her by acting romantic.

OC Name: Kang Jein

​Shownu's real name: Son Hyunwoo

​Wonho's real name: Shin Hoseok

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Jein 

"Ugh! You never show emotion or anything! You never say I love you or anything remotely romantic! I'm done with this! Just let me go." I stomped my way out of his apartment while he made no effort to stop. I wanted him to at least call my name or something, maybe even look sad, but instead I got that stupid emotionless face of his. I growled when I slammed the door shut. 

I crawled into my car and sped away. Tears fell down my cheeks and onto my lap. I quickly wiped them away at a red light.

"I will not cry over a man who will never do the same for me." I spoke to myself. Today was supposed to be a nice date for the both of us. I've been with Hyunwoo for 5 months now. I knew how he never really seemed to care about things and he was a nice guy. While I thought it would be fine if he rarely showed emotion, I was wrong. It to be with him sometimes. He's a gentleman, really nice and all, but I want more. If that sounds selfish, then so be it. He never acts romantic or flourishes me with gifts or at least compliments. It's always 'you look nice' or 'you look beautiful today'.

He never shares his true emotions with me and since I wear my heart on my sleeve, it feels like he's making no effort to try and open up. I know that's in in his nature to be like that, but I'm his girlfriend, shouldn't he open up to me more than anyone else? I can't be in a serious relationship with a man who doesn't even have the guts to cry in front of me.

"That . I hope his next girlfriend evokes some emotion when she runs away." I drove into the driveway and made my way to my apartment. Usually, some girls who had their hearts broken would go and forget about the bastard at the club or something. Some girls would go sulk away in their rooms. I did the latter. I ran into my room and fell to the ground. I had no strength to lift myself up anymore. I didn't want the tears to come falling from my eyes, but I'm a natural softie at heart. 

I looked over at the picture I had of me and Hyunwoo. I frowned and took in the picture. He was smiling, but it didn't look real like mine. I turned the photo down so I couldn't see it. 

"I will not do this to myself, let's just go to bed and in the morning, hopefully I will feel better."

I did not feel better in the morning. If anything, I felt worse. I woke up with a head ache like I had a hangover or something. I groaned and took a sip of water on the glass next to my bed.

Right as I got up, I heard someone knock on my door. I coughed. Who would be here at this hour? It's only 8 AM.

I opened the door, ready to yell at whoever stood at my door, but my voice got caught in my throat when I saw Hyunwoo standing there. 

"Hyunwoo? What-"

"I'm sorry, Jein. I really am." He apologized. I wanted to believe him, but his eyes never seemed to evoke enough emotion. And interrupting my morning at 8 AM wasn't the romantic gesture I really imagined. I crossed my arms.

"What are you sorry for?" I questioned with a tinge of anger in my voice. He gulped. At least he's showing fear now.

"I'm sorry for... not showing enough emotions to you?" I almost rolled my eyes at his response that was so poorly said. 

"Nice try, but it's going to take way more than that to win me back. I'm not as easy as everyone says!" I yelled. His eyes widened and he was about to say something until I shut the door on him. He didn't knock again and he left. 

I groaned.

"You're just way too respectful! Try breaking the rules sometimes or beg for me! Something! Anything! Show me you really care about me!" I cried out to no one. I let out a small cry of anger and sat down on my couch.

I realized not a simple apology wasn't going to win me over, I wanted him to show his true emotions about how he felt about me. I scoffed.

"Like that's ever going to happen." 

I didn't hear from Hyunwoo even a week after we broke up. I wasn't making any progression in getting over him, but I was trying. I kept hoping he would come by confessing his love for me or showing me how much he cared for me, I could handle anything.

I sighed and by the time night went by, I was just wishing for nothing at this point. 

"This . I care so much and he doesn't care at all." I said aloud. This whole week I was into voicing my concerns. 

My heart jolted back to life when I heard a knock at my door. The first name that came to mind was Hyunwoo. I lept to answer the door, but when I opened it, it wasn't who I imagined.

"Hoseok?" I answered. He gave me one of his familiar smiles that I didn't like more than Hyunwoo's, but he was still kinda attractive, I mean, I guess.

"Kang Jein. I'm here to kidnap you." My heart stopped at those words, but I realized he was a friend of mine. I scoffed.

"Yeah, ok. Have fun with that." I was about to shut the door, but he kept it open. 

"Come on, Jein. You haven't been out ever since you broke up with Hyunwoo. Please?" He asked nicely. I hated the way he also wore his heart on his sleeve. Hyunwoo and him are best friends, yet they are polar opposites. I groaned. Even a little bit of desperation made me weak.

"Fine. Let's go. Let me just change into something wearable." He laughed at my hello kitty pajamas. I changed into my nicest pair of jeans and my nice white flowy top. 

"Looking nice, finally. Now let's hit the road." I complied with his words and we hurried to his car. 

"Wow, fresh air." I joked, even though even I knew I hadn't gone out in days. He scoffed.

"Yeah, it actually exists, wait until morning and the natural heat and lighting will appear." We laughed and got into his car. We passed by familiar areas and it didn't hit me where we were going until it was too late.

"Hoseok, why are you taking me to Hyunwoo's apartment?" I asked frantically. I wanted to throw off my seatbelt and run out of the car. He sped up.

"Um, what are you talking about?" He asked with a fake innocent tone. I scoffed.

"Hoseok, I want you to take my back to my apartment right now." He was the one scoffing this time. 

"Yeah, and have fun with that, sweetie. But we're on the way to your boyfriend's house so just agree with me for once." I glared at him.

"Ex boyfriend. Ex." I emphasized. 

"Not after tonight." He whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing." I squinted my eyes at him when we pulled into the driveway.

"Fine, I guess there's no harm in this. I want to hear what he has to say now." I marched into his apartment, pushing away Hoseok's help. I typed in his password and the door unlocked. I stomped in there, demanding answers. "Son Hyunwoo! Come out now!" I yelled while slamming the door shut. I was about to yell again when I opened my eyes and realized what was around us. Candles were lit and rose petals scattered the floor. 

My heart picked up at the romantic fantasies I have in my head. After reading so many books and watching so many movies, I had this perfect imagery of what romantic gestures would look life, and this was it.

"What the?" I could barely speak from the shock. I noticed his apartment was a lot neater than usual and the candles were scented in my favorite scent. What shocked me the most was when Hyunwoo walked out, wearing a nice suit. I gasped. I loved it when guys wore suits. "Hyunwoo-"

"Jein, let me speak first." I complied for once. He walked towards me, making my heart thump even harder. He took my hands. "Jein, I'm so sorry for making you feel like I never loved you. But the truth is, I love you so much. I didn't realize it as much until you left.

"It felt like my whole world collapsed and I was so lost. I messed things up with you and I regret that so much. Once I left from your apartment, I trashed my apartment and turned into a complete idiot. I needed you so much it hurt." He placed my hand over his heart that I felt thumping wildly. "If my words aren't enough, then my heart will prove it." My eyes softened when he started to tear up. "Please, Jein, I love you so much and I need you. I want you here. I just, I don't have the words to describe it and I thought if I did this you would forgive me, but I didn't know if it was enough, and-"

I cut him off by silencing him with a kiss. He responded quick enough to made the kiss as passionate as I wanted. I melted into the kiss even though I was the one initiating it. His sturdy build held me in place as I lost feeling in my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close. It was the best kiss we ever had. 

I pulled away slowly, gasping for air. His smile was genuine. 

"I love you too, Hyunwoo. I just want you to open up to me more." I whispered. He tightened his hold on me. 

"I will, I promise I'll open up to you more. A lot more. I'll show more emotion and let you have my heart. Is that ok with you?" He said softly. I smiled.

"If you have mine too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I feel like Shownu is the number one requested guy on this scenario shop. Not 100% sure, but I feel like I write for him so much. XD

I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

Gif not mine.