Fight For Food Hyungwon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

                                             tumblr_inline_nq3t51VZTD1t5xe46_540.gif

 

                                                                                                                For syafiqahyasin 

                                                                       When Hyungwon takes the last ramen and Kiara wants that ramen.

                                                                                                           OC Name: Kiara Wang

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiara P.O.V

"UGH. I don't wanna climb any longer, " I complained slashed yelled to my boyfriend, Hyungwon.

"C'mon! There's only 5 more miles to go!" Hyungwon said. I scoffed.

"But there's like 1 million more miles when we go back down!" I whined.

"But that's downhill, it's way easier than uphill! C'mon, you're being dramatic!" He then complained. My eyes widened.

"Dramatic?? I'm not the one who threw a big fit when I didn't want to go climb this mountain for our next date," I countered.

"Really? This is so fun! The breeze blowing while we're having a beautiful scenery of nature!" He argued. 

"Oh, I also really enjoy the sun in my eyes, the bugs trying to drink my blood, and the scenery of sky and mountains! Yeah, so beautiful!" I clapped sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. 

"Well, the faster you get your off that bench, we can get down sooner!" He sassed. I stared at him to change his words.

"You wanna try that again?" I asked crossing my arms. He looked to the side and back at me.

"Let's start going again so we can go back and sleep," He said nicer. I scoffed.

"That sounds better," I replied. I stood and got back to training in hell. 

What felt like forever, we finally go to the bottom of the mountain again.

"YES! Finally I feel the ground again!" I cheered. Hyungwon chuckled. 

"Really? Because from what I know we were walking on ground for 4-5 hours now," He replied back. I shushed him.

"Ssssh, don't ruin the moment," I said while putting my finger to his thick lips. He rolled his eyes while smiling. 

"Ok, let's get home quickly so we can wash ourselves off," He suggested. I nodded and jumped in the car. I sighed. All I wanted right then and there was a nice bowl of ramen. He drove while I fell asleep in the seat next to him.  When we arrived at home, I woke up. I immediately got out of the car and raced towards the shower. 

"I CALL THE SHOWER FIRST!" I shouted. 

"WASN'T GONNA STOP YOU!" He yelled back. I laughed while stripping off my clothes and jumping into the nice, cool shower. I felt the cold drips of water hit my body and it felt so awesome. 

"Gosh, I'm so sweaty," I said to myself in the shower. I got out after 30 minutes of pure relaxation in the shower. Once I got out, I dried myself off and pulled on my lounging clothes, which were loose short shorts and an off-the-shoulder crop-top. I then braided my hair into a French braid. I walked downstairs and saw Hyungwon eating the ramen that I had so badly wanted to just sit down and eat. "Hyungwon~" I whined. He turned around and looked at me. 

"What?" He asked. I pouted.

"I wanted that," I replied. He scoffed.

"Then you should of gotten it first," He responded. I narrowed my eyes at him. Not the response I wanted.

"Can I have some?" I did some of my rare aegyo. He scoffed. 

"No way, I'm so hungry after that hike," He had the guts to say. My jaw dropped. 

"Fine, I'll get another one," I fired back. 

"Last one," He fired right back. I clenched my fists together. 

"Seriously?" I asked. 

"Seriously." He responded to my rhetorical question. I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine, then, I'll go get some myself," I said stubbornly. I grabbed my purse and slipped on my shoes.

"Wait, in that?" He asked getting up from his seat. I nodded.

"Yep, I'm going out to a convenience story in all this," I said gesturing to my outfit, which happened to be slightly revealing. 

"Go change before you leave," He said, but more like demanded. 

"Hmmm, why? It's only gonna take like 20 minutes," I responded. I knew Hyungwon's weaknesses was that he was slightly over-protective. 

"Atleast put a jacket over yourself," He suggested. 

"It's hot outside," I snapped back. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, eat the rest of the ramen," He complied. But I shook my head.

"No, I want my own bowl, I'm very hungry," I complained. He rolled his eyes before getting up. 

"Fine, I'll go get your ramen," He complied. I set down my wallet and took off my shoes before hugging him. 

"Thank you thank you thank you!" I squealed in his ear. I kissed him on his lips before he went out the door. 

"You're gonna have to do better than that later," He yelled before walking out the door. I saw patiently for him. After 30 minutes, he came home with my favorite packs of ramen. "Delivery!" He called. I laughed and helped him carry in the box of ramen. I immediately ripped open the box and poured water in one of the bowls. I felt Hyungwon wrap his arms around my waist. I chuckled at the feeling. 

"Yah, wait after I finish eating ok?" I asked nicely. He nodded against my neck. 

"You know, you're so short right? I have to bend my whole body to just lay my head on your neck," He stated. I rolled my eyes and shoved him off after that statement. 

"Whatever, you're just taller than me by 20 centimeters," I replied, not feeling confident. After I checked that my ramen was done, I ate it comfortably and just sat at the table and ate. 

"I'm gonna go shower now, k babe?" He said while kissing my neck. 

"OK, you'll know where I'll be," I replied. After I was alone, I enjoyed my ramen even more. the only sounds that could be heard throughout the house was the sound of the water dropping against the ground and the slurping of noodles. I finished the ramen in a short amount of time and just through the plastic bowl and wooden chopsticks away. I washed my face and mouth after I ate to get rid of some of the heat, then realized that Hyungwon was still upstairs. A smirk popped upon my face as I made my way upstairs. I opened the door and saw him still changing.

"KIARA. I'M ." 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I'm underage, so let's leave it like that... haha  This was a more short and sweet scenario, more arguing than it should be, but I thought that's how Hyungwon would of been. He's too chic for life. XD

I hope you like this and thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.