Late Jeonghan

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nug2ajdM331uca28qo2_250.gif

For NanaXXO

(AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Hyerin doesn't want to get out of bed for class and Jeonghan tries to get her out of bed. 

OC Name: Jung Hyerin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Hyerin P.O.V.

"Ugh, close the blinds!" I shouted, but more like mumbled into the pillow. I heard soft laughter come from the left of me. 

"Hyerin-ah, it's Monday, you need to get to your classes," I heard my boyfriend say with his angelic voice, but now it sounded like a devil's voice. I groaned.

"Oppa~ Please, I want to stay home today!" I whined. I heard him chuckled again.

"Baby, that isn't up to me. You need to go to class, you've already skipped too many classes already!" He argued. I groaned even louder into my pillow. 

"No! I don't want to go," I whined even harder. I heard him grunt. "Class is too hard and boring!" I complained kicking my feet. 

"Yah! Stop kicking! Get up before I force you up!" He threatened. I locked eyes with him and pouted. 

"Are you really going to do that?" I said with my best sad face. He chuckled.

"Yes, and nothing you do or say is going to stop me," He said while trying to pull off my blankets. I fought back though. I tugged on my blanket and wouldn't let go. "Yah! Jung Hyerin! Let go!" He yelled. 

"No! I'm going down without a fight!" I yelled back gripping the blanket harder. He groaned.

"Wouldn't it just be easier to get out of bed at this point?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I just don't want to go to class," I pretend sobbed and let go of the blanket which sent Jeonghan flying back. 

"Oooph! Yah! I just fell onto the ground!" He shouted. I quickly rolled to the other side of the bed and protected myself. I giggled as he got off the ground. He scoffed. "Yah, you think this is funny?" He asked angrily. I tried to hide the laughter arising, but I couldn't hold it back. I then saw his face turn dark while he jumped in bed with me.

"Yay! We're going to cuddle now!" I cheered hugging him. He grunted.

"No! This is not what I wanted to do!" He complained, trying to free himself from my hold. I ignored him and snuggled more into him. He groaned. "Jung Hyerin, you have class in 40 minutes! And it's a 20 minute drive! And you need to get ready!" He argued. I ignored him.

"I already have my clothes planned out, just give me 15 minutes, I'll just step on it," I argued back. He rolled his eyes. 

"And when did you plan out your clothes?" He asked. I shrugged.

"In my head just now," I confessed. He then let out a groan and tried to roll away from me. "Oppa, just 15 more minutes, please?" I asked nicely. He turned back to me and sighed.

"Fine, 15, that's it," He complied. My eyes lit up.

"YAY!" I cheered. I immediately snuggled up to him and wrapped my hands around his back.

"This is like a backhug lying down," He noted. I scoffed.

"It's more like a one-sided cuddle," I commented wittily. He laughed at my words. He then turned to face me and kissed me softly on the lips. 

"I love you," He said suddenly. I smiled.

"I love you too," I replied back. "Does this mean I can stay home today?" I asked hopefully. He laughed loudly.

"No way! Only 15 minutes! It's probably like 13 minutes by now, enjoy this time together because it's going to be better than college," He said while poking fun at my pain. I whined. 

"Ssssh~ Be quiet, I want to sleep for these last 12 or so minutes," I said while pressing my finger to his lips. He then stayed silent. "I'm joking! I liked it better when we were talking!" I cried out while he just chuckled. I liked the way I felt the vibrations from his laugh on my body. It felt like we were the only two on this planet. It felt like we had all the time in the world, except that we actually only had like 10 minutes left. I then had the urge to play with his long silver hair. "How's idol life going?" I asked quietly. I felt him move his hair to the side so I could play with it more.

"It's good. Sometimes tiring, but it's so worth it," He admitted. I nodded. To be honest, I had sometimes been afraid of him leaving me when he became a trainee, and I got even more scared when he debuted. That's why I never like to go to class when he's home with me, I never know the next time I'm going to see him. 

"That's good. How are the other boys?" I asked. He smiled.

"They're good also. They miss hanging out with you," He added. I smiled. I loved hanging out with the boys too. There was never a dull moment. But, alone time with Jeonghan wasn't so bad too. 

"I'm glad, I like spending time with them too." I commented. I then felt accomplished looking at the small braid I just did on Jeonghan's hair. When he first told me he was going to have long hair, I was a bit freaked out because I loved his short hair. But, I think he can pull off long hair. Except I may or may not get jealous when other people call him prettier than me. 

"I really miss spending time with you, but you have to go to class now," He said. I looked at my clock and realized it's already been the end of our 15 minutes. I sighed. I rolled out of bed carelessly. I threw on the jeans and sweater I had already planned in my head. I had no worries in changing in front of Jeonghan since I had trusted him so much already. I carefully braided my long black hair and also pulled on a scarf while at it. "You look great, jagi," He said. I smiled at his compliments.

"Thanks, and I have to go now, I might be late," I joked while he didn't find it too amusing.

"Yah, whose fault is that now?" He scolded. I just laughed and walked out the door.

"Love you! Bye!" 

I then closed the door to my doorand checked the time. 

"Aw man, I'm gonna be late. Stupid braid!" 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Yeah, this was a short one as well, I'M SORRY! I have no idea why my fluffiest ones are always so short. I obviously can't write fluff to save my life. Plus, this was my first time doing "author's choice" and I hope I picked a good scenario... But I'll get better at free styling!

BTW, I haven't been updating as much because I think I'm becoming obsessed with anime... I just finished another anime and I feel so empty! And the next season doesn't come out until next year! T_T

PLUS, school is also killing me and I procrastinate a lot soo... 

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.