Only You Hyungwon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_njpmfqasfW1rr3y0oo3_400.gif

For misterhobaby99

Hayoung's a very soft spoken person and she's dating Hyungwon who can't control his emotions. One day, her classmate named Wonho helps her with physics and they sit very close to each other in class. Hyungwon sees and gets jealous and mad at her, but has no idea why. 

OC Name: Kang Hayoung (I just added a family name)

Wonho's real name: Shin Hoseok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kang Hayoung P.O.V.

"Hayoung! Did you eat your breakfast?" I heard my older brother yell. I sighed mentally, but I knew my brother was just looking after me since I was the only girl in the family. My mother had left all of us when I was at a young age, after that, my brother and dad began looking after me ten times as much as they usually do. 

"Yes," I softly replied, brushing the crumbs of a piece of toast off my upper lip. My brother, Daesung, smiled widely and patted me on the shoulder. 

"Ready for another day at school, Hayoungie?" He asked cheerfully, even adding my childhood nickname. I nodded. I wondered why he asked me that. "You get to see your little boyfriend, Hyungwon!" He teased and loudly laughed shortly after. I blushed and avoided eye contact with him. It was a wonder how we were siblings. My brother always spoke what was on his mind and always did the right thing. He was bubbly and cheerful, he was a social butterfly in high school. But then people look at me and wonder how we are siblings. I barely spoke up, and when I did, most people never heard me, either that or they just ignored me. I currently am a wallflower in high school, which is crazy since I have a boyfriend of my own. I smiled slightly just thinking about him. "Ok, ok, you're going to be late, you should get going now," Daesung oppa said. I nodded.

"Bye, Oppa! Have a good day at work too!" I cheered softly while walking at the door. He chuckled and waved to me as I went off to school. My house was walking distance to the school, I could practically see it when I walked our dog. The morning breeze was nice and I enjoyed the morning dew. I inhaled deeply and knew my day was already off to a good start.

Once I thought my day was going smoothly, I figured out the day just started. Where is Hyungwon oppa? I checked the hallways and did not see him. I knew we had the same class, but I didn't see him. 

"Oh, hi, Hayoung, who are you looking so carefully for?" I jumped out of surprise and turned. I grinned softly at the man in front of me. 

"Oh! H-hi Hoseok-ssi," I whispered softly. I was still slightly uncomfortable at his presence, even though he just chuckled. 

"I told you already, you can just call me Hoseok, no need for the 'ssi' when you're much more mature than I am," He complimented. I nodded. Hoseok was student body president and probably one of the smartest people in our whole school. In early June, we all knew he was going to be valedictorian. He was also one of the kindest people in this school, and I knew he was one of the only people in this school who made an effort to get to know me, well, besides Hyungwon, sorta... "Well, who are you looking for? Trying to be Sherlock Holmes by creeping behind walls," He joked. I giggled slightly. 

"I- uh-"

"Let me guess! I'm going to go out on a whim here and so your fabulous boyfriend, Chae Hyungwon!" He nudged me slightly while I turned a bright red. He laughed loudly at my reaction and patted my shoulder comfortingly. "Well, you could test your luck behind the school, I think I saw him with Jooheon," He helped with a smile. I thanked him and ran off to find my boyfriend. I then heard the bell ring and I mentally frowned. I heard Hoseok chuckled behind me. "C'mon, I'll walk you to class."

We walked to class together, having a light chatter throughout. We walked into class together and immediately whispers entered the class. I glanced at Hyungwon, who already happened to be sitting there. I smiled widely at him and waved, while he just looked the other way. My facial expression turned a bit uneasy, but I knew Hyungwon was the type to be cold in front of other people. I hope I didn't embarrass him or anything! I quickly scurried to my desk, avoiding all the gazes coming my way. 

Once the lesson was over, we were dismissed to lunch. I waited for most of the people to leave before I got out myself. I but my lip due my anxiety and rushed over to Hyungwon who had left with his close buddy, Jooheon. 

"Hyungwon oppa!" I called out. I guess he didn't heard me because he didn't turn around. I picked up the pace. "Oppa!" 

"I told you not to call me that," He said coldly. I frowned, it's true, he would feel uncomfortable since we are the same age. 

"S-sorry," I mumbled. Jooheon looked around carefully until he spoke.

"I think I'm going to go to the table first, bye!" He ran off, leaving me and Hyungwon alone. We stood in a silence for a moment. I bit my lip and fumbled with my braids. 

"H-how was your day, Hyungwon-ssi?" I questioned softly. 

"Don't call me that either, it's uncomfortable," He stated harshly. I squeaked and nodded. All of a sudden, I didn't know what to say. 

"Hyungwon-"

"What? What do you want?" He interrupted. I was startled by his sudden act of behavior. But, I did know he gets irritated very easily. I crouched back in fear, waiting for his next words. "Hyungwon this! Hyungwon that! Why do you always depend on me for everything? You need to be your own person and stop being so dependent on others! You're seriously so annoying, you know that?' Hyungwon lashed out. He took his hand and ran it through his hair, something he often did when he was angry. I backed away slowly, hoping he would calm down.

"Hyungwon-" He then grunted, catching me off guard. 

"Just whatever, you never listen anyways," He mumbled. I felt my heart hurt as he said those words to me. I shook my head, knowing he had some temper problems. 

"Y-you don't mean that," I hoped. He chuckled, which scared me slightly.

"Yeah, yeah, because you know me so well, right? You think since you follow me like a little puppy, that you know me the most, right?" He spoke with a certain tone that made me frightened. 

"Hy-"

"Forget it, just leave me alone for now," He mumbled while walking to the cafeteria. I watched his back as he walked away from me. I felt a tear slip out from my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. Don't think this way, he only said that because he can't control his emotions. It's nothing personal. I convinced myself of those words and walked towards the classroom, not feeling like eating lunch. I sat in my chair while the whole class was cleared for lunch. I sighed and placed my head on my desk. I am annoying, aren't I? I scoffed mentally. I barely speak, how can I be annoying? Oh yeah, your actions speak louder than words. 

"You idiot, you probably freaked him out. I guess you were cheating yourself if you thought a guy like him would even consider being your boyfriend," I whispered to myself. "I'm just the stereotypical clingy girlfriend," I mumbled into my arms. I slowly felt my eyes close, but they shot open when I heard a loud ring. Students piled into the classroom, one by one. I lifted my head.

"Ok, class! Get out your physics homework, we will go over it in class since there seems to be lots of questions on it," The teacher said. I tensed as I looked over my homework. I have so many mistakes, I thought as we checked answers. I sighed while ruffling my hair. "Ok class, I'm going to be handing out tomorrow's homework for the last 30 minutes of class. If you got last night's homework, this will be a breeze," She said happily. I mentally groaned and cried. I had no clue about physics because science wasn't my strong point.

Everyone chatted amongst the room since the homework was just so easy. I stared at the first question and I hadn't gotten one clue about the answer. I tried solving it myself, but I knew I had gotten the answer wrong.

"Hey, Hayoung, you need help?" I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked to my left. I saw Hoseok smiling at me. "I mean, you've been just staring at your worksheet for the last 10 minutes, most people are always half way done with the worksheet," he said while glancing around. I chuckled, a bit embarrassed. 

"Uh, well, I just kinda don't understand anything," I admitted quietly. He chuckled.

"Heh, it's ok. People have their weak points, at least you know what's yours," He said comfortingly. I smiled back while he taught me an easier way to solve the problems. I hadn't noticed how close we were until I heard someone classmates gossiping and pointing at us. I then realized Hoseok was practically up against my body and his face occasionally was up against mine when he turned to talk to me. 

"Oh my gosh, did she and Hyungwon already break up?"

"Wow, she scored both the hotties, I wanna know her secrets."

"Hm! She's just probably playing them both, lucky ."

I then heard a snap in front of my face. I jumped back and was face to face with Hoseok. 

"Hey," he spoke and then pointed to the door. I didn't even notice Hyungwon threw a fit and left the room. "You should go check up on him," He spoke, his eyes looking apologetic. I patted him on the shoulder and left the room in a hurry. I saw Hyungwon trying to leave school until I pulled him back. He immediately thew my hand off his wrist.

"What?" Hyungwon yelled. I stepped back at his tone. 

"J-just tell me what's wrong, please," I begged. I had no idea why he was lashing out. He sighed and ran his hand around on his face. He then pounded his fists against the walls, which sounded a bang through the halls. I felt my heart vibrate at the noise. He was about to punch the glass and I braced myself for the shattered pieces. "Hyungwon!" I shouted.

I had my eyes closed and my hands over my head. But I gasped as I heard my own voice so loud. I opened my eyes and noticed his wide eyes, also startled my voice. We stood there staring at each other for a while until I cleared my throat. I had never screamed before and I was sure Hyungwon never heard me either. 

"I-I," I started, but not really knowing what to say after my lashing out. We just stood there in an awkward silence, until i finally got sick of waiting. "ok, whatever! You know what? I've been your girlfriend for 6 months, almost 7, and you still treat me like you treat everyone else at this school! Am I embarrassing or something? I've kept up with your temper tantrums and your odd behaviors, yet you still say I'm annoying! Why can't you just tell me what's wrong?" I yelled at him, emphasizing my words. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I saw his eyes soften before answering.

"It's just, ah-" He was almost about to punch the wall again, but i caught his wrist. 

"It's fine, Hyungwon, just tell me," I stated smoothly. He retreated his hand and sighed. He ran his hand through his hair and groaned.

"I would tell you how I'm feeling, it's just, ah," he paused. "I just don't know how I'm feeling! I've never felt these strange emotions before!" He confessed. My eyes widened at his words. "When you were with Hoseok in there, it's just, it's like I wanted to take you and run away from him. I felt my heart pound uncontrollably and felt a strange bubbling sensation from my stomach, I had no idea what was wrong with me!" He confessed. I stood there, processing his words, but then I smiled, realizing what he was feeling. 

"Hyungwon, are you jealous?" I asked with a small smile on my face. He whipped his head towards me.

"Jealous?!? There's nothing to be jealous about!" He scoffed with a side smirk in disbelief. I knew that if I pushed it, he would probably go in there and beat Hoseok up, so I just stood and giggled. 

"Ok, ok, but just know I love you, and only you," I spoke sincerely. I thought I saw a small blush on his face, but I still said nothing. 

"I love only you, too," He spoke with a small smile on his face. 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHH! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED! I'M SOOO SORRY!

I've been sooo concentrated on school and I'm just starting high school so everything is just freaking me out! I have lots of projects going on, but today i just felt like updating... Meaning I finished Naruto a couple weeks ago and I'm not dedicating my life to it anymore even though I thought of Sakura and Sasuke while writing this... SASUSAKU <3

ANYWAYS! If you all didn't know, I'm currently obsessing over Astro because like they just debuted and if you didn't know, I have a furious obsession with rookies...

SO, probably after I finished most of the scenarios in my masterlist, I just might add them onto the list! WOOP WOOP! They're like the first 2016 rookies, right? Or at least the first ones I got into. And I may or may not write and a oneshot about Astro in the near future because like that's how obsessed I am. 

Plus, SM Rookies are debuting soon! YEEES! I've been waiting for all of them even before Red Velvet debuted, like, HOLY COW! I'M SO EXCITED!!! 

I hope you liked this scenario and sorry for the long wait!!! 

Thank you for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.