Pool Party Dino

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nsyqj2kfws1r0fvsao1_500.gif

For Zoeysmith

(AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Zoey gets overwhelmed by all of Dino's friends.

OC Name: Zoey Smith

Dino's real name: Lee Chan

Punch's real name: Samuel

Xiao's real name: Lee Dongyeol

***I don't know if this is what you wanted because you said you wanted members for all groups. I tried my best to fit them in, but it was really hard because there are so many so I just chose one from each group in my shop. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey Smith

"C'mon, just for today, please, please, please?" My boyfriend Chan begged me. I sighed, fanning myself with my hands. 

"Chan, it's too hot today, I don't want to go into the pool." I argued. Today was a whopping 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The sun was bright and shining high in the sky, and I hated the heat. Chan pouted, making me frown.

"Please, Zoey, I really want swim! My friends want to come over!" I rolled my eyes.

"Chan, I don't think today is the day to meet your friends." I was sweating from every where on my body and I probably smelled like old socks in the school locker rooms. He sighed

"Ok, then I guess I'll just go sulk all day long in the heat, alone." I scoffed.

"I'm still here you know." I adjusted myself on his living room couch. We were hiding from the heat in Chan's family's house. They were pretty wealthy, so they also had a pool in their backyard. His parents were out somewhere, Chan didn't explain the details but they said bye before they left. Chan and I have been dating for around 1 month now after being friends for 2 years. We haven't been dating long, but it's seems like we've been dating forever. 

"Yeah, but you're too sticky and sweaty to do anything." I frowned. He was trying to guilt trip me into going swimming in the yard. I shook my head.

"Not going to work, Chan." I stated. He sat down next to me.

"Please. It's just in my backyard! If you don't like it, we can just come back inside." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't even have a bathing suit right here." He smiled. "No." I stated before he could say anything. He frowned.

"I was just going to say you're the same age as my sister, so you can just use hers, she won't mind." I knew she wouldn't because his sister was an angel like him. I met their older brother, Jooheon and he was a total opposite of both of them. Their sister, Chanmi, was quiet and soft spoken, Chan was similar, but more devious, and Jooheon was all out crazy. I knew Chan was going to win in the end, so I just gave in.

"Fine. We'll swim and you can see your friends." He screamed.

"Yay! I'll go call them now!" He left the room to call them, leaving me to go find Chanmi's swimsuit. I eventually found it and changed into it. "Boo." Chan said after I walked out from the room. I laughed.

"Wow, I'm so scared, someone save me from my boyfriend." We both laughed and he was already in his swim trunks, I assumed he had them set out somewhere. 

"C'mon, let's go jump in the pool!" He exclaimed, taking my hand and running to the pool. I squealed. 

"Ah! Chan!" I screamed before we both fell into the pool. I didn't mind though and laughed. The sun was still blaring down and made me uncomfortable, but swimming made it feel better. We swam for a bit until I heard loud screams and yelling. I almost covered my ears, but Chan was laughing.

"Did someone call for a pool party!?" I heard a voice call. Chan pulled me out of the water and the guys stopped when they saw me.

"Oh my gosh! It's Chan's girlfriend!" I smiled nicely.

"Hi, I'm Zoey Smith." They all 'oohed' and 'awed' at me. 

"Hey, you can a nice one Chan." Chan glared at him. 

"She's too old for you, Samuel." Chan stated. I stared at the young boy in front of me, that must be Samuel. 

"But way too pretty for you, Chan." They boys let out a howl of laughter while I comforted Chan.

"Don't worry about what they say, you're perfect for me." I whispered in his ear. Chan's friends started coughing and saying remarks like 'gross' and 'ew'. I had no idea they were so immature either. I suddenly felt an arm sling around me, not Chan's.

"I'm Jooheon, Chan's oldest brother." I smiled. 

"Nice to meet you. I've only met Chanmi before." Jooheon smiled.

"Yeah, I'm kinda a lot for people to take in." I nodded, still putting on that smile.

"I'm Samuel, the youngest of them all." I shook his hand.

"Zoey."

"I'm Dongyeol! I'm a year older than Chan." I nodded. 

"So am I." I stated. It was true, I was one year older than Chan, but we decided to ignore the age difference and I hated it when he called me Noona, so he never did. 

"Wow, an older girl?" Samuel noted. I nodded. They all punched Chan on the shoulder. I fought back the urge to roll my eyes. 

"I'm Chanwoo, probably the only normal one in the group." I nodded. He seemed really calm and peaceful. 

"I don't doubt it." I joked. We laughed. We stood for a second before I fought the urge to fling my hands to my ears.

"WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!? LET'S GET IN THE POOL!" Dongyeol yelled and ran into the pool. Bodies hit mine, but I stood still watching them jump into the pool. 

"Zoey noona, come in!" I was about to say something about Samuel calling me noona, but I decided to let him say it because he was so young.

"Ok, I'm coming!" I took a step in and plopped into the cool water, shielding me from the sweat and heat.

"What? You let him call you noona and not me?" Chan exclaimed. Samuel laughed at him.

"HAHA! It's because I'm cuter than you, right Noona?" He asked, pulling out the puppy eyes.

"Aw, yes, you're very cute." I commented. Samuel smiled and stuck his tongue out at Chan.

"Cannon ball!" I heard Jooheon yelled before slamming his body into the water. Water splashed us all in the face. I hated getting splashed in the face, so I held back my yelling. 

"WOO! GO JOOHEON HYUNG!" The others shouted. I knew Jooheon was the oldest of all these boys, yet he acted the same age, and maybe even younger than Chanwoo. But still, Chanwoo was screaming and yelled and supporting the idea. There goes my normal one.

"Zoey, why don't you cannon ball into the pool?" Dongyeol asked mischievously. I shyly smiled, hoping they would stop pressuring me.

"Yeah! Noona, jump in!" 

"That'd be a sight to see, DO IT!" Chanwoo added.

"That way you'll be at the same level as me." Jooheon flipped his hair back. I tried so hard to fight the rolling back of eyes. 

"No thank you. I'd rather just watch you all, I like staying in the pool." Once I gave my response, the boys exchanged glances. "What? What are you all-" Before I could finish that thought. I was being carried out of the pool.

"C'mon Noona, you gotta do this!" I really didn't want to cannon ball into the pool or like being flung into the pool.

"Chan, why?" I called out to him, but he was just laughing. Soon enough, I was carried back and forth until I plopped on my back into the pool. I groaned in pain as my back made contact with the water. Ouch. 

They were all laughing like it didn't even hurt me, but I had to smile through the pain. These are Chan's friends.

"Great job, Noona!" Throughout the day, they  were just screaming and yelling and more screaming. They later got out water guns.

"Let's fill them and fight!" Dongyeol yelled out. What? Water guns? Those are stupid and I don't wish to be squirted with water. 

I groaned mentally when they started filling them up. Chanwoo handed me one and filled it for me too.

"Thanks, Chanwoo." He smiled. 

"No problem." 

"All right! Here are the rules! There are none! YEAH!" Jooheon yelled as he started to spray water everywhere. Of course he chose the largest gun.

Water was flying everywhere and hit me on the face and on my arms. I screamed and ran to Chan. I squirted him with water while he did the same.

"There's no way you're going to win!" Chan said while spraying me in the face. I covered my face and closed my eyes.

"I'm your girlfriend, I already won!" Chan laughed and I ran over and hugged him.

"Hey,  you're so touchy right now, what's going on?" I wanted to say that your friends are crazy and I'm so used to our dates being just us sitting in your living room, but I held back my thoughts.

"Nothing, I can't just hug my boyfriend?" He smiled and hugged me back. Our moment was ruined when we were pushed back into the pool. I screamed and held my gun away so it wouldn't hit me on the face as I fell. Unfortuantely, Chan did not think the same and hit water gun hit me in the head. "Ow!" I said out of reflex. He gasped.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, Zoey. I didn't mean to do that." Chan kissed my head.

"Ew, you guys are so gross," Jooheon cooed, even though he was all smiles. He squirted me on the head. "Feel better, Zoey?" He ran away laughing. I rolled my eyes finally. Chan laughed at my expression. 

"Don't worry about them." He comforted me. I nodded.

"I won't." 

After everything was done, the guys put their stuff away and went him. But obviously they were screaming and joking about us on their way out. When the door shut and everyone was gone besides me and Chan, I let out a big sigh of air.

"Oh gosh, that was a lot." I plopped down on his bed and sighed. He laughed.

"Yeah, about that, my friends can get kinda crazy." He admit. I nodded.

"Kinda?" I tilted my head. He threw his wet swim trunks at me. I squealed and threw them in his hamper. He laid next to me. 

"Thank you for meeting them." He kissed my head. I laid on his arm.

"They were nice, but I'm a bit overwhelmed. And when I say a bit, I mean a lot." He laughed.

"You'll get used to it. You were nice to them." I smiled.

"I had to, they're your friends. You've met mine." I noted. He rolled his eyes. 

"That's because thy go to the same school as me. And Amy is so much calmer than you." I gasped and hit him playfully on the shoulder. 

"True, but you don't have to say it." We both closed our eyes in our comfortable silence. 

"Still, thank you for being so nice. You're the best girlfriend somone could have." I smiled at that.

"I know. and you're the best boyfriend."

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo, the Olympics started! Fun! I don't really watch the Olympics only the opening and stuff with the USA. 

I hope you enjoyed this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.