Mini-Market Jooheon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_notl16BNIE1uotav1o1_540.gif

 

For BabyxBaram

When Jooheon visits a mini-market and finds out that the girl he likes, Joah, works as a part-time cashier at that mini-market every night. 

OC Name: Yoon Joah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Jooheon P.O.V.

"Jooheon! Can you go out and buy some stuff for me at the market nearby?" My mother asked me from my room. I sighed, turning off my laptop. 

"Ok mom, coming!" I yelled back. I ran downstairs while she handed me a list of things to buy.

"Thanks Jooheon, and grab a coat, it's getting chilly," My mom informed. I nodded and pulled on a black jacket. I put my phone in my pocket along with my wallet and walked out the door. It was chilly. Fall was officially here. I ran into leaves while walking to the market, but I just ignored it. 

I soon arrived at the mini-market that was 20 minutes away. It was a tiny market, hence the name mini-market. The dim lights outside made the lights inside way brighter. I walked in and saw only a couple people. Well, it is 8 PM, people must be at home. I then noticed the cashier. My eyes widened. 

Yoon Joah?

I had a mental breakdown of what to do. Joah was a my long-term crush of 6 years. I started liking her the start of high school when I transferred to a new high school after getting trouble at my last one. So, the word crush wasn't appropriate. I just had to thank the gods for putting us in the same college. 

I just ignored the fact she was here and bought the stuff on the list. I grabbed them slowly so I wouldn't have to encounter Joah yet. I glanced over at her and she looked pretty bored. Well, I don't blame her, it's late at night and no one is around. I would be bored out of my mind. But, I knew Joah. She was nice to everyone and kind to those around her. She didn't get angry a lot, but when she did, you better run because she can whip your .

I finally decided it was time to purchase the items in my hand. I walked up to the counter. I wonder if she even recognized me. she glanced up at me and smiled. I felt relieved. 

"Oh, wow, hi, Jooheon," She greeted with her eye smile. I smiled back with the same smile.

"Hey, Joah, I didn't know you worked here," I started with small talk. She shrugged.

"Yeah, I just started to work here and I work all nights, so I'm gonna be super tired for college," She joked. I laughed, but I was secretly worried for her health. 

"Well, don't strain yourself," I said with a smile. She nodded.

"I won't, I wouldn't take up something I couldn't handle," She admitted. I nodded. Joah was very intelligent. I knew she could slack a bit and still get good grades. Soon she was done with packing up my items. "Here you go. I'm actually sad to see you go, I'm gonna be bored all alone here," She complained, pouting. My eyes brightened.

"Can I stay with you?" I asked. Her eyes brightened also. She nodded.

"Yeah, I don't think my boss would mind if I had company," She replied pulling up a chair beside her. I sat down immediately and set down my items. 

"Gosh, college , doesn't it?" I complained. She nodded.

"It really does. I'm so tired all the time and this job is the only way I can get food to eat," She whined. I chuckled. 

"Yeah, I recently got a job too, but I work at a cafe about 10 minutes from here," I informed. She nodded.

"Wow, that's like a one-up from this place. But I wanted somewhere quiet so I chose here and the night shift," She explained. I nodded. 

"Is today your first day?" I wondered. She shook her head.

"No, I started about a week ago, but this is the first time that I've someone I actually knew," She added. I nodded.

"It must get pretty boring here, what do you to kill time?" I asked curiously. She tapped her chin playfully.

"Hmmm, well the most of the time I listen to music. But, is it's really empty, I can do my homework for classes or study secretly," She chuckled like she was guilty. "But I guess if I'm really, really bored, I'll actually restock the items or organize shelves," She added. I nodded.  

"Wow, when I'm bored at the cafe, I just eat," I confessed. She burst out laughing.

"No way, you take food from your work?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I mean, they did say you could eat on the job," I countered. She laughed again. 

"Wow, you're really fun to talk to, why don't we talk that often?" She asked. I blushed.

"Well, uh, we don't really have any classes to talk to each other in," I admitted. She nodded.

"That's true." She then shuffled through her backpack and pulled out her phone. She handed it to me. "Here, put in your number," She stated boldly. I raised a brow.

"You want my number?" I asked with a suggestive tone and wiggled my eyes brows. She laughed and pushed me slightly.

"Hey, just so we can hang out more," She defended herself. I nodded and pressed in my digits. She then texted me so I could get her number. 

"Wow, I would have never had the courage to ask for your number," I blurted out. It was her turn to look surprised.

"Why?" She asked. My heart started beating at a rapid pace and I didn't know what to say, but she way waiting for a response.

"I-uh, uhmmm... I kinda like you..." I confessed awkwardly. Her eyes widened in shock. I knew I had made a fool of myself when she didn't respond after a while. I got up and started to leave but she pulled me back. It happened in seconds, but I then felt my lips on hers. I closed me eyes and kissed her back. I pulled away softly, careful not to hurt her. She looked up at me with happy eyes.

"I like you too, Jooheon," She said. I smiled. "I thought you just wanted to be friends at first, but now I know you don't." She backed up a bit to give me some space. I blushed after the kiss and rubbed my neck shyly.

"So, uh, do you think I could come here all the time to hang out with you?" I asked bravely. She nodded quickly.

"Of course," She said softly. I smiled, then I realized what I was here for. 

"Oh my gosh, I was supposed to give my mom the things I bought today," I said, frantically grabbing the bag in which held the items. Joah laughed at me. 

"Well, you better get back soon," She said playfully. I quickly ran out the door, but then turned back.

"I'll text you later!" I shouted in the door. She waved.

"Ok!" She yelled back. I quickly got back to the house in 15 minutes. My mom was waiting on the couch.

"Wow, what took you so long son? Long line?" She wondered. I shook my head, out of breath. 

"No, I, uh, saw a friend and talked with them," I said. I wasn't lying, it was true, I just left out the part where the girl was my crush. 

"Oh, ok, I'm going to bed now, I'm tired," She said heading to her room. I stood there and heard the door shut. I immediately ran up to my room and closed the door too. I changed into my pajamas and jumped in bed. I giggled like a middle-school student who just had their crush notice them, which wasn't so far from my situation. 

I sighed. 

I couldn't wait to go back to that mini-market. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, double update, woo! I have lots of free-time, so I'm using that to update. I wanna finish up all these requests quickly! Bwahaha! 

I'm so tired though and my laptop is over heating... T_T

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! 

 

 

Gif not mine. Credits to owner.