Different Partners Joshua

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_oag8m0KQVl1ui50cso2_400.gif

For Erinh1213

When Joshua and Dayoung have to do a project but have different partners. 

OC Name: Kim Dayoung

​Joshua's Korean name: Hong Jisoo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Dayoung 

I hurried out the door and slipped into my car, heading to my company YMC Entertainment. After Ailee became a big hit, my company wanted to get another powerful solo artist, who happened to be me. I was preparing to debut in a part of girl group, but when my company announced I would be debuting solo, I was ecstatic. 

I hummed while skipping into the doors of the company. I greeted the workers at the door and walked to my CEO's office. I walked in and saw Ailee sitting there along with Seungcheol and Jisoo of Seventeen. I smiled and bowed to all of them. My CEO smiled and stood.

"Aw, Dayoung, it's nice to have you here. We were just discussing a new project for the four of you." My smile grew wider when I made eye contact with my boyfriend of 2 months. We were in a fairly new relationship, but our love was real. I sat in a chair next to Ailee, sitting across from Jisoo. We smiled while staring at each other and for a second I forgot what their meeting was about.

"Ahem, while anyway, we were talking about how we're planning to collab between the two companies, Pledis and YMC." The Pledis CEO said. 

"Huh?" I gasped out. I was known for the filter that was non existent in my mouth. He smiled at me.

"We wanted to create a collab/duo project between the four of you. You guys will be representing the companies so we will expect a song done by the end of this month." I wanted to gasp. I am going to have a project with my boyfriend, this is awesome. 

"The partners will be Ailee and Joshua, and S.Coups and Dayoung." My heart stopped. Wait, what? 

"What?" I added out of shock. They all laughed. 

"Oh, Dayoung, the public would go too crazy if you two collabed, we haven't even revealed your relationship yet, so we have to be cautious. you two would be too obvious on stage." I frowned and looked to Jisoo who gave me a reassuring smile.

"Hey, don't look too sad to work with me!" S.Coups joked. We all laughed. 

"I'm not sad! I would love to work with you!" I exclaimed quickly. Jisoo laughed along and squeezed my hand. 

"Ok, meeting is dismissed. I'm sure you will start working right away since you all are friends." I nodded towards S.Coups. We walked out of the room and I immediately squeezed Jisoo. He gasped. 

"I missed you so much!" I spoke. He laughed and hugged me.

"I missed you too." He softly spoke. We stood in an embrace. I heard Ailee laugh.

"Oh come on, we have to start writing right away. We have until the end of the month." Ailee pulled Jisoo away to one of the rooms and I tried not to be jealous. 

"Calm down, Dayoung. Ailee knows you two are dating. Chill." Seungcheol comforted me. I gave him a small smile. 

"I know. Let's go work." Even though I was sad not to be working with Jisoo, Seungcheol was a great partner too. We worked well together with his hop hop vibe and my R&B. 

"So, how are you and Jisoo nowadays? Tell me everything!" Seungcheol giggled during our break time. I groaned, but still smiled. 

"We're good, even though I wish we could be public to do this collab with him." I started to frown. He patted me on the shoulder. 

"Hey, you'll be released soon, just hold out for a bit." Seungcheol spoke. I nodded. 

"And I'm kinda scared of him working with another girl." He was about to speak when I kept going. "It's not that I don't like Ailee or anything, I love her, I looked up to her, it's just the fans don't know that Jisoo and I are dating. They're bound to ship Ailee and Jisoo together. I mean, they're perfect." I mumbled the last part. Seungcheol sighed.

"Kid, who cares what the fans say? It's just shipping, and plus, once they know you and Josh are dating, they will support you two too." I smiled. Seungcheol always said the right things, I was glad to have someone like him in my life. "Plus, you should also be worried that they'll be shipping us together too!" We laughed, knowing that it would probably happen. "See? Just because people want something doesn't mean it will happen." I nodded and sipped a cup of water.

"You're right, let's get back to work." 

The next week, the company released the news to the public. The four of us had finally finished our songs and we were shooting the MVs today. I went to watch Josh and Ailee's first. They had a romantic love song since they both sang. It was very different to my song with Seungcheol which was angry and speaking of how we were the best. 

"Ok! Ailee and Joshua on the set!" Josh and Ailee made their way up to the set which was covered in romantic colors like pink and red. Josh looked perfect in his clothes which were casual, but looked good on him nonetheless. Ailee looking stunning as always, which made me feel sort of insecure. She was wearing a beautiful dress that made her look lovable, which I was wearing the clothes I was supposed to film later today. I had on shorts with stockings underneath with a jacket and a tank top underneath. I looked like I could beat someone up, not love them. 

"They look awesome." Seungcheol commented next to me. I nodded.

"Amazing." I commented. 

"Ok, first scene of the day! Kiss scene!" Wait, kissing? Jisoo and Ailee's eyes widened.

"Huh? We didn't talk about a kiss scene!" Ailee called out, trying to avoid my eyes. The director scoffed.

"You guys are playing a couple, you'll kiss more than once in the MV. I'm done with the typical love videos where the couples look into each others' eyes but never kiss, it's not realistic. We're all professionals here so let's just kiss, ok?" Joshua stared at me, trying to tell me he didn't know. Despite me wanting them not to kiss, I just gave him a small smile and a thumbs up, trying to show him I was ok with it. He relaxed and he whispered something to Ailee. She looked over to me and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. I shrugged and shook my head. 

I gave her an ok sign, showing I wasn't hurt by it, when I really was uncomfortable. But, we were idols, we had to get used to this stuff. 

"S.Coups and Dayoung! It's time to move locations to film." 

"Ok!" Seungcheol shouted. He patted me on the shoulder and we left. I was glad that I didn't have to watch the kiss. "I'm sorry they have to kiss. Thankfully we wrote a song about how cool we are and how no one can touch us." I laughed. 

"Yeah, we won't have to touch each other." The mood was lifted, even though my anxiety wasn't. 

We went on filming our own video, but I was sorta out of it. I knew I shouldn't worry about how they were going to keep kissing in their MV, but I kept thinking about it. 

"Let's take 5!" The director yelled. He was frustrated with me, but I was more frustrated at myself. I ran to the break room and downed a cup of water. I growled and threw the cup in the trash. 

"Get over it, Dayoung. It's just a kiss, it doesn't mean anything. It's all acting. We're all professionals." But that's not what it is to the people watching. I groaned and pulled out my phone. I felt it buzz in my hand. It was from Josh. I gasped. "I'm cheering for you, please don't worry about the kisses with Ailee, we were equally as uncomfortable with it. We'll be revealed soon. I promise." I real out loud. I sighed happily. 

Jisoo always made me happy with his calm nature and sweet voice that I would hear talking to me. I trailed my hands over my braids. 

"You ok?" Seungcheol asked quietly. I nodded, knowing I was ok now. 

"Yep! Let's get out there and show them how cool we are!" We cheered and ran out, filming the rest of our awesome video. 

The next day, we all were so tired. I snuggled up against Josh and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry about the other day, I heard you were out of it." I sighed. 

"I was, but I got better when you sent the text." I honestly said. He smiled. 

"I'm glad it did because I know you always do awesome. You just needed a little push." I nodded. 

"But I'm kinda bummed we weren't partners for this big project. When I saw you in the room, I expected us to be in a song together. I was waiting for the day we would." I whispered. He kissed my head.

"One day, love. But Seungcheol and you work very well together. Fierce." He added. I laughed at his tone. 

"We do, and you and Ailee look great too." I commented. He smiled.

"Not as great as me and you." I blushed and looked away. 

"Gosh, you're so cheesy and sweet, but that's why I love you." He laughed. 

"I love you too, no matter who you do songs with." 

It was finally the end of the month, the videos were released. The four of us sat together waiting for the release. 

"C'mon, just one more minute until midnight!" Seungcheol shouted. 

"Ssssh! The others are sleeping!" Josh noted. 

"No we're not! We're waiting too!" Seungkwan yelled back. We laughed. 

"It's here! Click!" Ailee spoke while clicking on the video. We enjoyed watching the videos. Everyone felt slightly uncomfortable when Ailee and Josh kept kissing in the Mv, but they were harmless pecks. 

"I'm fine, don't worry." I said to Josh when he gripped my hand. He blushed. We watched Seungcheol and mine next. 

"YEAH! This is so awesome!" Our song was more upbeat than Josh and Ailee's. "Let's look at the comments." Seungcheol suggested. 

"Omg, this is so lit. Love Dayoung and Coups! <3"Ailee read in English. 

"Nice!" Seungcheol yelped.

"Song is so amazing! They look like they could rob a bank and get away with it." I read. We laughed at that comment. Most of the comments on the video were about how cool we looked and how we could do dangerous things and everyone would be ok with it. 

"Let's check out ours." Josh added. We clicked on their video and looked at the comments. 

"Omg, I ship it." I read out loud, and realized I shouldn't have. I laughed awkwardly. Josh gave me a small grin. "I'm fine." I whispered in his ear, kissing his cheek. 

"I love them together, holy cow, golden couple." Ailee read. She rubbed her neck. "Sorry, Dayoung." I shrugged. 

"Guys, I'm cool with this. We're all professionals and the fans want what they want." I convinced myself it was ok. They nodded and read more comments about how good they looked. We closed the laptop. 

"Time to sleep!" Seungcheol ran to his room and I heard the bed creak. We laughed at him. We knew how much he liked his sleep. 

"I'll be leaving too, see you guys later. And Josh, I'll see you on the stage, obviously." She winked at us and left. I sat in the room with Josh. He groaned as he stood. 

"Are you leaving now?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked. He chuckled and hugged me. 

"Don't believe anything the fans say, we're the perfect couple." I hugged him back. 

"You and Ailee both are beautiful, but I know the love we have is real." I kissed him softly on the lips. He did the same and pulled away slowly. 

"I love you so much and one day we can kiss like this on the streets. And we can even perform our song together on stage and act as in love with each other as we are." I laughed quietly. 

"One day we will, and I'll hold you to that promise." We laughed.

"Of course. I always keep my promises."

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

I'm can almost  see the end of finishing my requests! I'm trying so hard to finish all of them before summer ends and I made a deal with myself to finish them before school starts!

I'm I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.