Melted Ice Junhoe

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nzth0lPxVa1ubmvhxo2_500.gif

For janellas1

When Chaejung invites Junhoe to go ice skating and Junhoe agrees, but he doesn't know how to skate so Chaejung is going to teach him.

OC Name: Kwon Chaejung

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwon Chaejung P.O.V.

I smiled happily at the snow outside. I sighed in complete happiness.

"It's so pretty out there," I said to myself. For an hour now, I had just been staring out the window the whole time. I realize I had an obsession with snow and ice, but I couldn't help myself, it was just so beautiful. I then remembered my boyfriend of four months, Goo Junhoe. I sighed in content. My life is so good right now. I started dating Junhoe since the beginning of the school year. He's the sassiest guy I've even spoken too, but that's ok. His looks obviously make up for it. For a while, Junhoe has always been really cold to me and never really let down his walls, but I was determined to break them. Even though I was scared that he would just leave me for someone better or just get farther away from me. I had been talking to my best friend, Jimin, about this for a while now. 

"Ask him on a date, you wimp!" She exclaimed while throwing her hands up to make things more dramatic. I sighed.

"It's not that easy, Jimin, he's one of the most popular guys in school, you know I can't just do that!" I exclaimed, mimicking her actions. She then closed her eyes and glared at me.

"Why don't you ask him out for Christmas or something, you know, do couple stuff before you hang with the fam," She said while chewing on her gum. I shrugged. 

"I don't know, he always tells me he doesn't get Christmas. He's a total Grinch about it to me, but he knows how much I love Christmas," I said sadly. Her expression then changed for a soothing one to a seething one. 

"Chaejung, if he's treating you like this still for four months now, you gotta change something or leave him. I'm tired of you complaining," She said while packing her stuff up. "Just make the first move, you're cool like that," She said while shooting me a wink. I smiled at her gesture, but what she didn't know is that it made me ten times more nervous. 

"Come on, Chaejung, it isn't that hard, just pick up your phone, and text him," I stated to myself. I was currently now staring at my phone intensely. Really Chaejung? You don't do this? It's the 21st century, a girl can make the first move. I then plucked up all my courage and went into my inbox. I carefully pressed on his name. I looked at the empty inbox as we rarely spoke to each other.

To: Junhoe oppa

Hey, do you want to do something for Christmas? Just the two of us?

I bit my lip, hoping he would reply soon. Ten minutes later, I got a response.

From: Junhoe 

Sure, where?

I smiled. He was always known for his short replies and cold expressions. 

To: Junhoe oppa

Do you want to go ice skating? 

I asked nervously. I felt my heart racing waiting for the next text.

From: Junhoe

Which rink?

I gasped. Does that mean he was saying yes?!? I squealed.

To: Junhoe oppa

The one by my house, see you there in 20?

I said, but put a question mark to make a question. 11 minutes I got an answer.

From: Junhoe

Ok. 

Even though the response was short, the experience was long. I cheered while rushing to my closet to make sure my outfit was on point. I knew I didn't have enough time so I through something on that was more cute than warm. Usually, I would be bundled up, but I knew Junhoe said that he didn't like winter because of the big, puffy, marshmallow jackets people wear. I looked at my nice warm one in the corner of my room, but ignored it and threw on a sweater with a scarf. 

I hurried out the door.

"Where are you going?" My older brother, Jiyong asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Out," I stated. I heard him tsk. 

"You know it's below freezing outside, right?" He asked while scanning my outfit. I sighed.

"Yes, I saw the snow, you know I did." I quickly responded and left the house with no more words. I then realized I had to walk there, but I knew it was a short walk. I slipped on ice along the way and I even felt I got frostbite on the walk. 

But, it was all worth it when I arrived at the rink. I smiled. I looked around and didn't see Junhoe anywhere. I shrugged and realized it was cold, he was going to take longer. I just grabbed my own shoes first. I loved ice skating and I was a normal here. I come here all the time with Jiyong since his girlfriend is the Kim Yuna, best female ice skater in my opinion. 30 minutes after I arrived, I saw Junhoe walk through the doors. I beamed in happiness and waved at him while he just nodded in acknowledgment, but at least he acknowledged me. I saw him grab his shoes and walk over to me. I smiled while he was getting closer; this was probably one of the few times we met outside of school, and the only other times were for school fieldtrips or by coincidence. Before Junhoe could hug me, a bunch of girls surrounded him.

"OMG! Junhoe oppa, you like ice skating too?!" A girl shouted. I recognized her from my class, but I said nothing to stop them. 

"Wow, I didn't know you knew how to skate, Oppa," A girl purred. I glared at the girl when she touched his shoulders lightly. This girl was also the Lee Hyeri from our high school. She was the most popular girl while Junhoe one of the most popular guys everyone thought they were going to date, but instead I showed up. I gulped in fear as Junhoe smiled at her. He never smiled at me. 

"Yeah, what are you doing here though, Junhoe oppa? I've never seen you around," Another girl named Ahyoung asked softly. I looked up at Junhoe to see if he was going to say the truth that I invited him here. For a moment, I thought he was going to say he came here alone until he grabbed my shoulders. I tensed at the skinship he never did. 

"Actually, I was invited to come here by my girlfriend, Chaejung. You know Kwon Chaejung is my girlfriend, right?" He stated while staring at them. I gasped mentally. Everyone at the school knew we were dating, especially since everyone really hated it. I got lots of haters coming after me, but I didn't care, I had Junhoe. 

"Gross, let's leave ladies, I don't want to breathe the same air as Kwon Chaejung," Hyeri said while snapping and suddenly her hair was whipped into my face her strong perfume invaded my personal space. I coughed along with Junhoe. I then suddenly felt awkward around him as he released his arms from his shoulder. He probably just did that to get rid of those girls, not because he actually wanted to touch me, yet I still thanked him.

"Thanks for that," I said quietly, so he could barely hear my words. He then peered down at me.

"Thanks for what?" He asked while staring right into my soul. I felt myself get nervous talking to him, even though we have been dating for so long.

"Uh, uhm, thanks for keeping them away from me," I fibbed. He just stared at me until he busted out laughing. Is this real life, is he really laughing?

"Well, Chaejung, you're welcome," He said cheekily. Ok, now I was confused. "But, because I did that, you have to do something for me," He stated. I gasped. I literally would do anything for him. 

"What is it?" I asked curiously. He smiled.

"Well, I agreed to go ice skating with you because I knew you knew Kim Yuna-" I cut him off once I was going to be appaled of what he was going to say next.

"You want to meet Kim Yuna?" I asked. I was about to walk away slowly because many people just befriended me just to meet her. This is why I didn't trust just anyone. He then grabbed my shoulders before I could walk away.

"No, no! I just knew that since she's a good ice skate, maybe she taught you a few things. And actually I don't know how to ice skate," He quickly said the last sentence which made me have to stand there and paused. I then smiled.

"You don't know how to ice skate?" I asked carefully. I thought everyone our age knew how to skate, but I was wrong. He then blushed, or was it that he was cold.

"Y-yeah," He stuttered out. Compared to the usually old and chic Junhoe, he was a stuttering sweet boy. I smiled. It seemed Junhoe only melted when there was ice involved.

"Ok, I'll teach you," I vowed. He then smiled widely.

"Really?" He exclaimed. I nodded.

"And I own you for sticking up for me," I stated again as I didn't know he would forget to easily. He then nodded.

"Oh yeah, that," He said while turning away. I then helped him stand in his skates, yet it was hard because he was a lot taller than me. 

"Ok, easy now," I said, carefully helping him onto the ice. I noticed his scared expression. "Don't be scared, many people don't know how to ice skate. At least you don't know and , it'd be bad if you knew how to skate and still ," I said while pulling him up. He scoffed.

"I'm not scared!" He exclaimed while pulling away from my grasp. I was a bit freaked out by his anger. He then fixed his hair and went on the rink on his own. I scoffed as he suddenly didn't need my help.

"So you can do this on your own?" I asked cheekily skating backwards, something I learned from Yuna unnie. He just looked away and whipped his hair, something he did often.

"Yeah, I don't need anyone else's help," He said confidently and pointed the other way for me to leave. Even though I felt a bit hurt, I knew he wouldn't last. 

"Ok, I'll leave, bye!" I said laughing and I skated away at the speed of light. I carefully turned to see he has already slipped with his abnormally tall body and clumsy self. I chuckled as a bunch of girls crowded him, saying that someone pushed him. I was going to skate to him after one round, but since there were so many people, I decided to skate another until the people left. 

"Oppa! What happened?!"

"Yeah, weren't you with Chaejung? Why isn't she helping you?"

"Exactly! I mean, she does know Kim Yuna, maybe Kim Yuna hates her and she's just lying to us that they're close," I heard Ahyoung say. I could almost hear the smirk on her face. My expression then turned dark as I hoped Junhoe wouldn't believe them. 

"I mean, she did leave me," I heard him say as I slowly on the round. This time, I almost last my balance at the blow to my pride. I just clenched my fists and skated on. Whatever, I can skate without him. He thinks he's so cool and popular. I was going to help him skate, but now that he had so many girls helping him, I just skated on. He didn't even stand up for me. I then felt tears want to fall down my face. No, no, you can't let these girls see you like this, or Junhoe. They would use this as weakness, and I hate showing weakness, especially to those girls. I then hurriedly got off my safe haven and left the rink. I knew I would feel bad if I left the rink completely, so I just sat a table, alone. I sighed and saw my breathe rise in the air. I then looked over and saw Junhoe with all the girls helping him up. It just seemed all of the girls from my school were here and ready to grab him. I then saw him make eye contact with me. For a moment, I thought was going to skate over to me, but he just glanced away from my gaze. I just smiled bitterly as I turned the other way. I realized he didn't even care about being here, he just wanted to flirt with other girls. Maybe this is way that he found someone better. I then took off my skates at the speed of light and returned them. 

"Going home so soon?" A worker who I knew very well, asked me. I nodded and faked a smile.

"Yeah, I'm tired," I lied. He smiled and nodded.

"Have a very merry Christmas!" He shouted to me. I said the same words back and waved. I quickly glanced at Junhoe before I left, and I saw him smiling with other girls, completely oblivious that I left. 

I decided to go somewhere else because I already told Jiyong that I was going out. I walked to the place where I had asked Junhoe out, I can't believe I was so brave at the moment. I sighed. Where did the times go? When he accepted me happily and we stood in each other's embrace. I felt a tear slip out from my eye. 

"Bastard, I can't believe he made me cry on Christmas," I said to myself bitterly while sitting on the bench at a park. No one was walking around since most people spend Christmas inside with their families, but my family always celebrates on Christmas Eve to leave Christmas for friends. I felt my tears slip out faster from my eyes as I felt my face was going to freeze sometime soon. I then closed my eyes and cried on my own. 

"Chae-Chaejung?" I heard a voice ask softly. I grew irritated as I was on my own and someone was trying to console me. I glanced up at the person. I then gasped and jumped off the bench. I was face to face with the man I didn't want to see at the very moment, Goo Junhoe. I glared at him.

"Go away!"  I shouted, pushing him. I was already surprised at my actions, but it seems like he was even more surprised. I turned away from him. 

"I'm sorry, Chaejung," He whispered in my ear. I cursed myself for being so weak for his voice. I already felt myself stop struggling. He then turned me to face him. "I am really sorry, Chaejung. I knew you didn't like those girls and I have no idea why I let them follow me when I had you. I just felt like a terrible boyfriend," He confessed. I then felt the pain in his voice. "I was angry that you even thought for a moment that you had to say thank you when I chased off some girls. It's my job as your boyfriend to protect you and never let you get hurt, but here I am; I'm the only one hurting you." He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I just wanted to say, I love you, Chaejung, even though I never show it, it's just I'm super bad, I know, and.." He started mumbling on with a bunch of other reasons why he was a bad boyfriend and such until I got sick of his talking. I quickly went on my tip-toes and gave him a kiss. He was a bit surprised as he was going to pull back, but slowly melted into it. It was a short, but sweet kiss until I pulled away. I just stopped when I was touching his forehead.

"I love you too, Junhoe," I said smiling. I felt his hands wrap around my waist. 

"Really? Does that mean you'll still teach me how to ice skate?!" He asked excitedly. I rolled my eyes, but I was still smiling.

"What? You didn't have all those girls teach you?" I asked jokingly walking away. I heard him gasp and walk in front of me.

"No! No one is better than you at teaching! I mean, you're Kim Yuna's disciple for god's sake!" He exclaimed while looking scared. I just busted out laughing and hugged him.

"Of course I will teach you."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so I'm leaving today for my trip but I want to try and get all the holiday/Christmas request out of the way!

BUT, if I don't get to yours, I really am sorry. Read it next year, LOL.

AND. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 

BUTTTT, THEY WILL OPEN AGAIN AFTER CHRISTMAS FOR THE NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY ONES. I WILL THEN DO THOSE ONES FIRST IN TIME FOR 2016!!! WOOOP!

BTW. I DIED FROM WHAT'S WRONG. VOCAL LINE SLAYING ME. OMG. 

AND DID ANYONE KNOW I VICIOUSLY LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC WHEN WRITING THESE? NO? OK...

I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

Gif not mine.