True Sincerity Pt.2 I.M.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nukd8rj9fr1unc4uko1_400.gif

 

For frostfire

I.M and Hayoon were forbiddingly in love because his parents don't like it even though Hayoon grew up to be a successful woman. One day I.M got into an accident and lost his memories. Hayoon took cares of him but he had deal with his mom. By the means of 4 months, she would have to leave I.M no matter what. I.M. then regained his memory and looked for her. Hayoon disguised herself as Heidi Nam, but was still found by I.M.

OC Name: Nam Hayoon/Heidi Nam

I.M's real name: Lim Changkyun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nam Hayoon P.O.V.

Years passed since the day I met Changkyun. Even less since we started dating. But somehow it felt like forever. There was constant backlash from his parents, specifically his mother. Nothing I seemed to do pleased them. I complimented them, I was shallow. I bought them stuff, I was wasteful. I was successful, I was a try-hard. Nothing I did worked. I didn't want to say I gave up, but I felt useless. 

I thought I would be able to fight through it since my whole life I had been ridiculed for my lack of money and taste. But, when it came to people who you wanted to like you, it was way harder. 

I then thought it was my behavior and personality. I had lots of money now that I became successful and worked in high-paying office jobs. I had taken Changkyun's mom's comments to heart, and it made me feel terrible.

I then felt arms wrap around my waist, surprising me.

"Hey, honey, how are you?" I heard a deep voice ask. I smiled softly and pecked his cheek.

"I'm fine, how was work?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Busy as always, at least it's time away from my mom," He joked. I laughed.

"Yea, that's true, it's tiring having her constantly nag us," I said sadly. He patted my head down. I just chuckled and sat down at my apartment. We didn't exactly live together, but Changkyun stays over here often. He uses it as a time away from his parents, but then if he stays overnight, his parents get suspicious and angry. 

"Hey, don't listen to her, she's just trying to get into your head," He replied. I walked away from him.

"It's working, Changkyun, and it's getting really hard-"

"You can push through this-"

"But can you?" He turned silent. "You live with your parents and they are on your case every single day! I know how much your parents mean to you, despite how many fights you've had with them. I know you were dependent on them when you were younger and you feel like you have to repay them now, but, it's just," I just couldn't finish my sentence. 

"Wow, Hayoon, it feels like you're doubting me and my love for you," He said a bit feistier. I was shocked at the tone, but I ignored it as I was angry also.

"That's not what I mean, but it just makes me worried-"

"Well don't be!" He shouted. "It's easy for you to just bash and be angry at my parents since you have none!" I stood there, frozen at his words. A tear slipped from my eyes. The tension was suddenly high in this room. It felt the air was suffocating me and I just wanted him to leave all of a sudden. "I'm going to go now," He mumbled by leaving. I felt the tears rush out from my eyes. I dropped onto a chair, not able to support my self anymore.

Am I really that selfish? 

------------------------

I was lying, very awake. It was 5 AM. Not even a blink of shut eye. I knew my eyes were puffy from crying and my dark eye bags were comparable to a panda's. I then heard my phone ring. 

"Hello, is this Nam Hayoon?" An unfamiliar voice said. 

"This is she," I replied to the voice. 

"Your boyfriend, Lim Changkyun, has been involved in a serious accident. He's currently in the Seoul Hospital." I felt my whole world crashing down. I dropped my phone and ran out of my room that I had gotten to. I ran out the door, not bothering to grab anything. In my shorts and tank top, I ran surprisingly well. I felt like I was straight out of a film, running to my injured boyfriend. Except this was real. I was running to my boyfriend who was involved in a serious accident. I felt tears hit my cheeks as I was running. I ran through the hospital doors. That was the fastest I ever ran in my life. I was panting and heaving through the door. I was in pain, but not physical pain. 

"I'm here to see Lim Changkyun," I panted hardly. The lady nodded.

"He is currently located in room 235," She informed. I quickly bolted to the room number. I then saw two people I didn't want to see sitting there. I stopped and looked the lady straight in the eyes. 

"Where is Changkyun?" I demanded to know. She smirked, with no tears in her eyes.

"It's none of your busi-"

"Where is he?!?" I screamed in her face. I felt pulled back by Changkyun's dad. I shoved him off.

"It's your fault he's in here! He came back from our house depressed, but then left right away and got in this accident!" She shouted at me with her still cold demeanor. I frowned. Was it really my fault? I shook away the thoughts. It's not one's fault Hayoon, don't break yourself because of this. It was easier said than done. I felt my world falling apart. 

"Miss, are you ok?" I heard a nurse say. I turned to her, looking into her panicked eyes. I breathed out softly.

"What's happening with Changkyun?" I asked slowly. 

"Well, he's currently in critical condition. He's being operated on right now. We don't know if the operation is going to be successful or not, but we're going to try our best to save him," She stated. Her words pounded in my head. The thought of losing Changkyun was unbearable. I couldn't imagine my life without him. Tears poured from my eyes. There was no one to comfort me when I cried anymore. He was all I had left, no matter how cheesy that sounded. 

He was right. My parents were gone. I had no parents. I only had him. I should of been more understanding. I should have been nicer. I should have complied with his parents' words. 

"Miss, are you ok?" The nurse asked. I wanted so badly to say yes, but the words couldn't even come out. I shook my head and sobbed even harder. 

---------------------

"The operation was successful. Changkyun is ok." The words I've been waiting to here had finally happened. I had smiled for the first time in a long time. 

"Really? I want to see him!" I shouted first. The doctor looked at me sadly.

"Yeah, you might want to know some back story first, Miss Hayoon." The people at the hospital had learned my name from the days I had been waiting here. I was a bit stunned from his words. 

"What's wrong, doctor?" I asked quickly. He gulped.

"Well, the operation was successful, but he was still hit pretty hard on the head. When he crashed into another car, he must have hit his head pretty hard on the wheel or spun over too hard. But, his brain is damaged and he will not be able to remember anything when he wakes up." I felt my world coming down again. I felt my breathing become troubled. I felt dizzy. Would I rather have a life without Changkyun or have a life with him being happy and not knowing me? Tears fell from my eyes once again, but I wiped them before anyone could see. 

"At least he's ok," I forced myself to say. 

"He might be awake the next day, but no promises since we don't know his recovery rate," The doctor said. "You can see him though, along with his parents." I almost forgot they were here with me. 

We walked in together. My heart broke seeing Changkyun lying, almost lifeless, in a hospital bed. I rushed to him and cried into his body. My tears wet the areas around him, but now I just hoped he was ok. His parents sat next to him, doing the same. I saw his mom crying while Mr. Lim patted her back. 

Later on that day, we had to leave the room to improve his recovery. I left the room along with his parents.

"Hayoon," I heard someone call out. I locked eyes with Mrs. Lim. 

"Yes?" I asked harshly. 

"As you know, we've been told our son won't remember anything once he wakes up." I nodded. "So I know you want to take care of him and nurture him 'til he remembers. But, I know it's all your fault he got into this. I'm going to offer you a deal, Nam Hayoon." She finished. I nodded. "Since you probably feel bad this is all your fault, you can take care of him for 4 months." I gulped. "After those 4 months, you must leave him." I felt my heart break. 

"Why?" I whispered. She scoffed.

"Do you think he wants to be with the woman who caused this accident? Don't make me laugh, he won't love you anymore, Hayoon! He's going to marry a rich girl who will gets us connections with other companies! Plus, once he knows how much we, his parents, love him, he won't even care about you." I felt a tear slip. "He doesn't love you, Hayoon." 

-----------------------------

"He's awake." I bolted up at those words. I looked over at his parents who were also very happy. 

"He is?"

"Yes, you may go inside, but he will most likely not remember you. Please do not try and force anything to his brain, if he doesn't remember, he doesn't," The doctor informed. We all nodded. I felt nervous. His parents walked happily inside while I had many things to worry about. He's not going to love you anymore, Hayoon. I made eye contact with Mrs. Lim. I knew she was confirming her deal. 

I took one deep breath and walked into the room. I made eye contact with the man who once loved me. He looked up confused.

"Who are you?" He asked. "Who is everyone?" He asked worried. I saw his mom pat his head.

"Don't worry dear, we're your parents, and this is the girl who's going to take care of you while you recover," His mom lied. I stared at him. "She's our maid. She was supposed to be taking care of you before you got into the accident, but she didn't so you ended up like this. " She was totally lying to him, but he didn't know that. Changkyun nodded and glared at me. His cold glare felt like knives stabbing into me. Hayoon, you know what he was like before you met you, now he's going to be treating you like this for the next 4 months. 

"You're the one who made me forget everything?" He scoffed. I felt my heart pounding out from my chest. I locked eyes with his mom, so I nodded. 

"I'm sorry, it was my mistake," I said softly. He scoffed.

"Why did you still keep her as our maid, mom?" He asked. I felt my heart break at the word 'maid'.

"Well, since she's so poor, I'm letting her work even harder as her punishment," His mom said with a smile. He smiled.

"Thanks mom," He said happily. I felt my heart break at the sight. He was so happy, but only when it came to hating me. I couldn't let my tears slip. 

"I'm going to prepare the car now." I said walking out. I felt my tears fall harder as I created movement. I almost crashed into the doors as I ran out of the building. I looked like a mad woman while crying in the streets.

I officially hated myself. 

I was officially alone in this cold world. 

-----------------------------------------------

"Your 4 months ending tomorrow." Mrs. Lim informed. I nodded. "Savor it, it's never going to happen again." I scoffed. Changkyun has been treating me like complete in here. But somehow I still wanted him there, hoping there was a little piece of him who still could remember me. 

Mrs. Lim told me to change my name once I left. She told me to go as far as I could and change my whole identity. She told me never to come back, that he'll be happier without me here. She told me to never look back. She said to find someone else. 

It was easier said than done.

I created a new name already. Heidi Nam. I was not going to be Nam Hayoon after today. I was Heidi Nam. I couldn't tell Changkyun my new name though. It was a secret for only me to know.

I then trudged upstairs to give him his dinner. 

"Here's your dinner. If you need anything call for me." I situated him into a comfortable position to eat. 

"Why?" He said to me. It was probably the nicest tone he ever used to me. 

"Why what?"

"Why did my mom ask you stay here?" He clearly asked.

"Because I'm poor and I caused you to be like this." I knew his mom always told him this and he mentioned it everyday, why was he questioning this now?

"I know my mom isn't the type to give second chances. She's the type to throw you away once you mess up. You're nothing special. Why are you here?" He asked. 

"I told-"

"Don't lie to me. I can sense lies." He roughly spoke. I gulped. 

"It's the truth. Your mom isn't that bad." I lied. He scoffed as he squinted at my face. 

"There's something familiar about you." He finally said. I'm leaving tomorrow, you can't suddenly say these things. 

"I was your maid, remember?" I informed. He shook his head.

"That can't be it. I feel like all of you are hiding something from me," He spat. I felt my heart pounding. I wanted to shout to him that he once loved me like no one else did before. I wanted to sob into his eyes. I wanted to cuddle with him, kiss him. I also wanted to slap him for not remembering me. 

"That's how everyone feels once they forget their memories, not just you," I lied while closing the door. I couldn't talk to him anymore. I sighed. I went to the room they supplied me with. I always had my packed bags and the room was nearly empty now. 

Somehow, no matter how much I loved Changkyun, I felt excited to start a new life. I knew he was never going to love me again. I knew he would never remember, it's already been 4 months.

I could finally be free. I could get away from the pain, the hatred. I could have a new beginning. Maybe it was easier that he got in the accident. He has people who cares about him, I had no one. I could just disappear and no one could care. 

It's better this way, Nam Hayoon. 

-----------------------------------

"I'm leaving now," I told his mom. I had moved to a place in Busan, far away from Seoul. 

"Bye. And thank you for following our deal. Changkyun suspects nothing," She said. I was surprised at her thanking me, but I said nothing about it. I walked to the car that they arranged to take me to the airport. They really wanted me gone. 

I got into the car, staring at the house I was accustomed to. I sighed. 

"Are you ready?" The driver asked. 

"Yes." 

Goodbye, Lim Changkyun. I'm sorry I couldn't be better.

---------------------

Changkyun P.O.V. 

"Hey, mom, what ever happened to that girl who took care of me when I was injured?" I asked suddenly. It has been two years since my accident. The girl who took care of me just left without a trace, without a word. 

"She left for a new job, I told her she could leave," She replied. I nodded.

"It's weird, she just left without a word," I stated. "Isn't it a bit weird?" I asked. She shook her head.

"She wasn't going to be a maid forever, she got old enough to go her own path," She stated. "End of conversation." She spat as I wanted to say something else. Every time I asked her, I never got an answer. She always gave a vague answer or tried to distract me. I felt myself feeling more empty when she left. It's like she was apart of me or something. I felt like she meant something more to me than just a maid. 

Did she actually care about me? Or was she just forced to care for me? 

Did she get threatened by my mom?

Was she my friend my mom hated?

Was she... something more? 

I felt my heart beat increase. I held my chest as I had a vision.

 

"Changkyun! Changkyun! Come here!" I heard a voice yell. 

"What? I just got you ice cream!" 

"I love you." The girl stated. The boy gasped. 

"I-I-uhhhh..." 

"I know you're been waiting a long time for me to say this. Ever since you bullied me and traumatized me, I never that I could forgive you. But I realize I can't live without you. I miss you when I'm gone, I find myself wanted to be more than just friends. I know it's been a long time, but I finally know now. I love you, Changkyun." 

 

"!" I screamed. I gasped realizing the girl in the flashback was my maid, Nam Hayoon. I clutched my head as my mind was spinning. 

Hayoon loved me? 

I loved her? 

I bullied her?

I traumatized her?

I was the one begging for her? Not the other way? 

I collapsed onto my bed. 

 

"Changkyun, shut up I'm trying to work." Hayoon said while sitting on her computer.

"Hayoon, I love you," The boy stated. She giggled.

"I love you too," She kissed his nose.

"I just love it when you say that, it makes me feel so complete." Changkyun sighed. 

"You're literally so cheesy! I knew dating changed people!" She accused. 

"Lower your voice, what if my parents hear?" Changkyun shushed her. She pouted.

"I'm sorry your parents hate me, it's not my fault I'm poor," She sadly said. He soothed down her hair.

"Don't worry, I'll always be here for you, I'll never let anyone break us apart." 

 

I felt my head throb at the second memory. 

My parents hated her? I laughed at the memory. 

Of course they did! That's why they kept her here, to torture her. It's not because she made me get into this accident, or did something happen between us? I gasped at the pain going through my brain. 

Why am I suddenly remembering this stuff?

I need more answers. I'm tired of being lost. 

"I'll never let anyone break us apart."

"I'm sorry I broke that promise." I spoke to myself. 

 

"Hey, don't listen to her, she's just trying to get into your head," The boy spoke.  

"It's working, Changkyun, and it's getting really hard-"

"You can push through this-"

"But can you?" He turned silent. "You live with your parents and they are on your case every single day! I know how much your parents mean to you, despite how many fights you've had with them. I know you were dependent on them when you were younger and you feel like you have to repay them now, but, it's just," The girl trailed off. 

"Wow, Hayoon, it feels like you're doubting me and my love for you," Changkyun said a bit louder. 

"That's not what I mean, but it just makes me worried-"

"Well don't be!" He shouted. "It's easy for you to just bash and be angry at my parents since you have none!" 

 

I was the one who got angry with her. I'm the one who let us go. I'm the one who yelled at her. I'm the one who hurt her.

Then I just left her. 

I left her alone. 

"It's easy for you to just bash and be angry at my parents since you have none!" 

I felt the tears I had suddenly formed fall. 

"I remember, I remember, Hayoon," I spoke to no one in particular. I felt all the memories we had together rush to my brain. To the time when we first met, to the time I bullied her throughout high school, to our best moments, to the the worst, I remember it now. I even remember my mom hating her, yelling at her, I remember protecting her.

I didn't do that anymore. 

I left her alone. All alone. 

She has no parents, no one. I was the only one there for her. 

I ran out of my room. I ran straight towards the woman I called my mom. She smiled. 

"You , what did you do to Hayoon?" I spat angrily. Her eyes widened.

"You remembered." 

"Hell yeah I did, tell me where she went!" I screamed. 

"Changkyun, you're being silly. She killed you, you argued and she let you leave, it's her fault!" She screamed back.

"Do you know what we were arguing about?" She turned silent. "We were arguing about you! Yeah, I left! She didn't hold me back because she was probably in shock from the words I spit at her!" She turned shocked. "Tell me where she is." I demanded. She gulped.

"Why would I?" She tested. I smirked.

"If you don't, I'm going to make your life I living hell. I can destroy the company. First off, I'm not going to marry the girl you wanted me to now, second, I'm going to reveal to everyone you lied to someone who was crippled and who lost their memories." I stated. Her eyes wavered and I knew she was nervous. "Now tell me. Where is Hayoon?" 

"Busan."

That's all I need to here before getting in the car and rushing to Busan.

I'm sorry for leaving you Hayoon, I'm going to make things right.

-------------------------------------

 

Heidi Nam P.O.V.

Two years. It's been two years since I became Heidi Nam. Two years since I started new jobs. Two years since I've been free. Two years I've been alone. Two years away from Changkyun. 

I sighed. I sipped the hot chocolate I was drinking from. It was my day off from work. It was a Saturday. I felt over-whelmed at the work load I had. I could say I enjoyed my life. 

Yeah it was empty, yeah I was along, yes Changkyun wasn't with me. But I was finally free. I couldn't finally support myself and be happy. 

It felt good being Heidi Nam. I shed my innocent, naive, Nam Hayoon. I was now mature, and intelligent. 

I left the cafe and took a stroll in the park. I enjoyed the nice breeze. I decided to walk around the town of Busan. It was beautiful, but I still somewhat missed Seoul. 

"Hayoon!" I heard someone call. I gasped at the name that hasn't been used for years. Who's calling me that? I spun around and locked eyes with the person I never thought I would see again. 

"What are you going here?" I asked. He said nothing and just ran to me. He pulled me into his arms. 

"I'm so sorry I forgot you," He cried. I gasped. He remembers. "I love you so much, I can't believe I forgot the person who changed me for the better," He sobbed. I felt myself start to tear up too. 

"It wasn't your fault, Changkyun," I whispered. He then pulled away, but pulled me in for a kiss. I then pushed him away. His eyes widened. 

"What? Do you not love me anymore?" He asked worriedly. I scoffed.

"We haven't been together for more than two years, I'm not letting you kiss me!" I exclaimed. Most people would be shocked at my behavior, but what do you expect? We haven't kissed for two years and he specifically hasn't remembered me for two years. He just chuckled. "How did you find me?" I asked.

"Well, I forced my mom to tell me and I threatened her. But when I finally found your work-place, no one knew anyone by the name of Nam Hayoon, but knew someone named Heidi Nam..." He trailed off smirking at me. "Changing your name won't change your face," He said bluntly. I scoffed.

"Your mom told me too," I said softly. He brushed a strand of hair behind my hair.

"She's not going to get in the way anymore, I knew she doesn't care for me after she lied to me these years." I sighed. "Please, let me love you again," He said softly into my ear. I stared into his eyes. 

"Ok, but you're really going to make it up to me, Changkyun," I stated, smiling. 

"Don't worry about my parents, they don't really mind what makes me happy," He repeated the lines we said many years ago. I laughed loudly. 

"I make you happy?" I joked, knowing the answer. He smiled.

"Yes." 

 

-----------------------------------------

......This was probably the longest scenario I've every written. Holy cow, it's so long! I'm sorry if this sequel didn't meet your expectations, but I tried my best! 

I think I really like angst for some reason. I'm not a really sad person, I'm probably the opposite of what I sad person would be like, but I can't write fluff for my life and I really enjoy writing angst... 

PLUS, the amount of requests that came in after I opened this shop again were sooo many! I didn't know so many of you wanted to request! 

AND YES. IKON and Up10tion are now up to request! Go request them now! :DDDD

I hope you like this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.