The Master Plan Shownu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_njx98tpq1g1u5fkp4o1_r1_500.gif

 

For hanbaeks

When Hyerin thinks that Shownu likes her best friend (while she secretly likes him) and tries to avoid him whenever the 3 of them hang out. Then Shownu confesses to her at the beach after she leaves them both, thinking she was thirdwheeling, but Shownu runs after her!

OC Name: Hyerin Choi

​Shownu real name: Son Hyunwoo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyerin Choi P.O.V.

"Sorry, I have a big family dinner that night!"

"I have to take my dog to the vet that day, sorry!"

"My brother wants to take me out that day, I can't make it." 

And the list of excuses could go on until I had no more. 

"C'mon Hyerin, you can't keep up these silly excuses because you are too lazy to get out! Just let's go to amusement park that just opened up, I heard it's super fun!" My best friend Chohee said. We had been best friends since the 7th grade when I first moved from California to Korea. She was bubbly and exciting. She loved going out and doing things she's never done before, which was the total opposite of me. I was dull and boring. I also hated doing things I've never tried. I stick to a pattern of my daily life. 

But, my pattern just had to stop after a guy popped into my like.

His name was Son Hyunwoo. He was a close friend of Chohee from a long time ago. They knew each other before they even could talk. He had left during middle school to go on a overseas with his dad for work. I hadn't met him until 3 years ago, and I had fallen for him the first time we all hung out. I tried to hide my feelings for him, knowing he had feelings for my friend, but I just can't help it. 

I bit my lip.

"Ok, fine, I'll go with you guys!" I groaned. She clapped excitedly and cheered.

"YAY! It'll be just like 3 years ago Hyerin when we all used to hang out!" She cheered. I punched myself mentally, that's what I hated. I had to take a shower and change before we went. Chohee said that Hyunwoo was showing up in around 1 hour, so that's the time I had to get ready. After my shower, I changed into summer clothes. I wore denim short shorts with a loose, striped white and grey shirt. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I saw that Hyunwoo was a bit early and was already downstairs. I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Hey Hyerin," He greeted first. I said hi back. I felt a bit surprised when he hugged me. "We haven't seem each other in so long because of your weird events that keep popping up!" He said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I've just been busy with the family," I lied. In reality, I actually was pretty bored most of the time. I spent my time in my room or just watching TV with my brother. 

"Well let's get going! The roller coasters won't run forever!" Chohee cheered running out the door. Hyunwoo and I both chuckled at her. Hyunwoo and I were both relatively quiet and non-talkative. Maybe that's why we're both friends with Chohee, to balance the friendship. Hyunwoo jumped in the drivers seat and punched in the address in his GPS. "Hehe, I'm sooo excited! What do you guys want to do first when we get there?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I wanna ride all the roller coasters," Hyunwoo replied. Chohee clapped at that comment. 

"Yes, I looooove roller coasters!" She said. Great, another thing they both love that I hate.  "I also heard they have a burger joint in the park!" She said excitedly. 

"Seriously? I love burgers so much!" Hyunwoo agreed. And now another thing. I hated burgers. 

The ride was filled with fun banter between Hyunwoo and Chohee, like always, I felt left out. Once we got there, Hyunwoo and Chohee agreed to get on a roller coaster. 

"Hyerin, are you sure you don't wanna come on?" Chohee asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, I don't enjoy roller coasters." They both left while I sat on a bench looking as bored as ever. Next, they wanted to go on another roller coaster, than it was just one after the other. I had to sit and watch as they were having so much fun, and I felt like a third-wheel. After they felt dizzy from the rides, they took a short break to eat burgers, another thing I hate. 

They both ordered burgers while I ordered the only hot dog they had on the menu. 

"Gosh, this burger is literally the best burger, EVER," Chohee exclaimed, biting her burger.

"I agree, this is really good," Hyunwoo agreed. He held his burger up. "Do you wanna try Hyerin?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nope, I don't like burgers," I commented. He just shrugged and ate it himself. We ate in a nice silence, but that was only for a moment. They ate their burgers quickly while my hot dog wasn't that big, so I ate it as fast as them. 

"Ooh! A cotton candy machine! You two stay here and let me get some!" Chohee suggested. Hyunwoo and I both sat and waited as she ran to the cotton candy machine.

"She's a character, isn't she?" He asked me suddenly. I looked at him while he was still staring at me. I looked away.

"Yeah, she is," I added shortly. 

"Sometimes I wonder how I became friends with someone like her when I was younger. She's so outgoing and wild." I just agreed with him, hoping Chohee would come back soon with the cotton candy. Half the time when Hyunwoo and I was talking to each other, it's about Chohee. His crush for her is soooo obvious. It makes me kind of sad that my crush is not. Thankfully, Chohee came back quickly with the cotton candy. 

"Ok, so I got one blue one and one pink one!" She showed us. "Now Hyunwoo can get the blue one while Hyerin and I share the pink one," Chohee suggested.

"Shouldn't I share it with you? So Hyerin can have her own since she didn't eat a lot for lunch?" Hyunwoo suggested. Chohee beamed at the suggestion. 

"Oh yeah! Smart thinking, Hyunwoo!" Chohee complimented handing me the pink one while she shared the blue on with Hyunwoo. I felt a tinge of jealousy inside of me as they looked so in love. I looked away as we were walking to somewhere. Chohee then spotted something she liked. "Ooh! Ooh! Look!" She pointed. "A Ferris wheel!" She exclaimed. 

"Awesome, I love ferris wheels!" Hyunwoo exclaimed. Just another things to add to something they like and I don't. 

"I hate ferris wheels," I commented. They both looked at me and sighed.

"Fine, Hyerin, you don't have to go on! I mean, you have your cotton candy to keep you company!" Chohee and Hyunwoo ran to the line and get seated right away. They waved to me and I waved back grimly. Sometimes I feel like everyone always forgets my deep fear of heights. I sat down while the ferris wheel was the longest ride since it was the most romantic place for couples. I looked over at the various couples on the lower ground on the wheel. They were already kissing and holding hands. Are Hyunwoo and Chohee doing that? I shook the thought. I should be happy for them. But, why even bring me along when I'm just that awkward third wheel? I looked lonely as ever as many couples passed me, giving me pitiful looks. I looked away and tried to look interested, but I just couldn't.

I then heard the wheel stop from technical problems. Great, now a longer wait. After a while, I started to feel bored by myself. I groaned. I decided to get up and go since they were taking so long and they wouldn't care if I left or not. I took my cotton candy and ate it angrily as I heard the ferris wheel start working again. I really didn't care and still left the park. 

I left to a place where I go to when I feel the most lonely. 

The beach. 

The calming waves and the slight breeze from the beach just made me love it. It soothed my anger and took away my stress. I sighed while taking in the beautiful scenery. 

Gosh, why wasn't I here inside of at the amusement park all day?

 

Hyunwoo P.O.V.

Chohee and I had just gotten off the Ferris wheel after the delay of getting off. We had just been talking about mindless stuff and playing stupid games on my phone. 

"Oh, where did Hyerin go?" Chohee suddenly said while we enjoying a joke. I took a look at where she was sitting last time.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom," I wondered. Chohee nodded. But, after 15 minutes, she still didn't come back. 

"Hyunwoo, do you think she left?" She asked. She then got a text. 

'Hey Chohee, I just left because I felt like you guys were having a good time and I didn't want to interrupt. You guys are meant for each other. :) ' She read it aloud.

"What the heck?" Chohee asked aloud. "Why did she say it like that? We're not romantically involved!" She exclaimed. My head pounded. We left the park immediately. "Where do you think she went?" Chohee said panicking. I had to think about all the places she would go to. 

"Where does Hyerin like to go when she feels sad?" I asked Chohee.

"Uh, I don't know! Wait, uh, THE BEACH! She loves the beach!" She exclaimed. I quickly drove to the beach closest to us. We got out of the car and looked around. No sign of her. It then got rainy and windy. 

"Wow, just our luck," I said sighing. I told Chohee I would look for her and for her to stay in the car. She complied with me and left. I then ran the beach looking for her. Before I knew it, I saw a girl sitting on a rock.

 

Hyerin P.O.V.

"Hyerin!" Someone called my name. My eyes widened. I saw someone running towards me. I recognized it was Hyunwoo. I jumped off the rock as he got closer.

"H-Hyunwoo, how did you f-find me?" I stuttered because of the cold. 

"Well, uh, Chohee said that you liked the beach," He stated. I nodded. It was not raining and the wind made my hair fly in my face, but I didn't really care. "C'mon, now let's go," He said pulling my wrist, but I pulled my wrist back. 

"I want to stay here longer," I admitted. He gave me a strange look.

"Hyerin, it's raining right now, you're going to get sick," He said grabbing my arm again, but I didn't let him.

"No, it's fine, just go enjoy your time with Chohee," I said trying to lack venom in my voice. I brushed my hair to my side. Hyunwoo then grabbed my hands, but didn't pull me.

"Hyerin, why don't you understand that the girl I like isn't Chohee, it's you," He confessed. My eyes widened at his confession. 

"W-what?" I stuttered out of shock. He looked me in the eyes bravely. 

"Hyerin, since the first day I met you, I liked you, ok? Chohee was only a friend to me, nothing more. I liked the way you were so quiet and I noticed the little things about you." He confessed. I was at a loss for words. "I noticed the way you brush your hair back when you're nervous. I notice the way you bite your tongue every time you get too tired. I notice the way you pick the onions out of your food because I know you don't like them. I notice all the things, Hyerin. I like you a lot," He admitted. I then hugged him. 

"I like you a lot too, Hyunwoo," I confessed. I felt him smile on my neck. We then pulled away. He then leaned in to kiss me. I felt his lips touch mine and I felt sparks fly. I kissed him back and he deepened the kiss. We then heard clapping in the background. 

"Bravo, bravo," Chohee said behind Hyunwoo. We both looked at her, confused. "Well, well, I guess my master plan worked," She added on. M yjaw dropped.

"You set this all up?!" I exclaimed. She nodded.

"Of course! You think I don't know my two best friends love each other?! Please, it is soooo obvious!" Even Hyunwoo was so confused.

"How did you know Hyerin would run away like that?" He asked. She smiled.

"Please, I know Hyerin too well! I knew she would feel so left out she would leave eventually when we did all the things I knew she hated! And when she did, I knew she would go to the beach, so that's where I led you! I'm such a genius!" She patter herself on the back. Hyunwoo and I looked at each other. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah!" He said. We both picked her up simultaneously. 

"Wait, w-what are you guys doing?" She yelled. We then counted to three and threw her into the ocean. I heard her scream before she hit the water. She then swan to the surface and yelled at us. 

"We make a pretty good team," He said. I nodded.

"We make a pretty awesome couple too," I said, kissing him on the lips. 

 

---------------------------------------------

/pats self on back

Two updates in one day, I'm just on fire! I hope you liked this request, but I at confessions, so like.... 

Plus, I'm thinking of adding iKon onto the list, what do you guys think? But they haven't exactly debuted, but I know they're debuting... Maybe I'll make a separate one for them? I have no idea. 

I'm also thinking of making a story for Seventeen, but I guess I'll expand that in a Seventeen scenario, haha.

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.