Cherry Blossoms Jeonghan

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nufz9ostCn1uca28qo1_400.gif

 

For kiwi_vv

Jeonghan, a psychology major, finds out by himself that his eccentric crush likes him back. However, Valerie is still in denial about her crush on Jeonghan. 

OC Name: Valerie 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Jeonghan P.O.V.

"Gosh, college ." I muttered to myself. I was currently cooped up in my dorm room. My roommate was out for the whole entire week to visit his family. He was a law major and I was majoring in psychology. We didn't get along very well sometimes. He believed in hard core facts, but I believe in the human mind and heart. But, most of the times we got along. I then decided a walk would be nice for the brain. I was up here stressing in my room while I was taking a test the next day about stress and how it can damage your life. I took a breath and grabbed my jacket to take a stroll in the evening air. 

The campus was huge. There was always a place to explore here. But, my favorite place was under the cherry blossom trees, sure the trees were unique, but it wasn't the only thing unique there. 

"Hey Val," I said. I saw the girl sitting on the bench staring out into space. Her eyes were blank, but yet filled with such curiosity at the same time. She turned her head to me slowly. Then she smiled.

"Hi, Jeonghan, it is very late now," she stated. I nodded. She smiled. 

"I was just cooped in my room, I thought I needed some air," I replied stuffing my hands in my pockets. She nodded.

"You did need some air," She repeated. I smiled at her. This was the girl I fell in love at the beginning of my freshmen year of college. I remember the first time we encountered each other. I was sitting in the same place she was. She had taken the seat next to mine. Her intriguing way of speaking and thinking had me head over heels. A different girl is everything a psychology major wants, or at least I wanted.

I was sure that she liked me. I had spent nights on edge thinking about it. I calculated every move she made, and I was for sure she liked me back. She never talks about it though, I guess she's still in denial about it. 

"Yeah. It feels really nice out here," I stated. She patted the spot next to me and I sat down. 

"Sometimes, I feel at one with the world out here. It's like nature is surrounding me and all I feel is the wind." Val spoke with a different way of talking. She was soft, but still loud enough to hear. It was an innocent way of speaking, yet she talked like she knew everything. She was very wise, even this psychology major couldn't figure her out sometimes. "What do you feel out here?" She asked. 

"Well, I feel at peace like you. It's soothing," I said. She smiled. 

"That's nice," she said while adjusting her scarf. "My mom says I should go inside more, she says I get too weird out in the wind. But she doesn't know what she's talking about," She added. I laughed.

"She doesn't. I find you weird all the time," I joked. That time she chuckled. 

"Weird is one word," She said, not adding anything to the unfinished sentence. I smiled at her. I slowly inched my hand closer to hers. I saw her look down at my hand. "Don't worry, my hands aren't cold," She said innocently. I laughed at her innocence. 

"Yeah, but mine are," I lied. I took her hands into mine. She smiled.

"I'm glad I am helping you." She gripped my hands harder. I tensed at the touch, but then relaxed. 

"How is school going?" I asked. She thought for a bit.

"It's going," She replied. I had the urge to laugh, but at the same time, it's a response I should of expected. 

"That's true, true," I said. I decided to stop asking questions, knowing her responses would be odd. I just stayed quiet and enjoyed her presence. 

"It is getting late now. I must leave now," She spoke, standing up. She broke the connection in our hands. I frowned at the loss of contact, but I knew she had to sleep. 

"Ok, I'll see you some time later," I said as she walked away. I watched her back as she left. As I walked back to my dorm room, I felt empty even though it's not like we talked much either. 

--------------------------------------------------------

We didn't see each other until tomorrow. I was still in my room thinking about her. I wondered if she was out right now. It was 11:30 PM, I knew she doesn't like to stay up late, but I had finished my homework late. I frowned, I really wanted to see her today. I couldn't stand being without her. She makes me at peace, not the outside. I feel calm with her around, it's like she's soothing me. I was going to take the chance. I grabbed my jacket and quickly hurried out the door. I knew it was a weekend, it was Friday night, but Val said she doesn't get why people sleep at different times on the weekdays and nights. 

I walked to the same place, under the cherry blossoms. I peered closer and saw an outline of a body, I then recognized her face. I was so happy. A smile appeared on my face right away.

"Hey, Val!" I called out. She turned towards me. She smiled.

"Hi, Jeonghan," She replied calmly as I was running over to her.

"What are you doing out here so late?" I asked, as I wasn't complaining, but was curious. 

"I'm enjoying the world," She stated clearly. I smiled at the response, but was hoping for a real answer. 

"Well, I'm doing the same," I stated. Tonight was a beautiful night. The stars were shining brightly and the moonlit sky made Val appear even more beautiful. If only she could be mine. I knew she liked me, but how could I just pop the question, would she even give me a real answer!? Thoughts had be racing through my mind right now. It was like fate she was here right now. She had never stayed out this late before. She usually returns to her dorm 10:30 PM, sharp. But here she was, and it's 11:43 PM already. "Hey, Val, can I ask you a question?" I asked. She looked into my eyes. 

"Yes," She replied curtly. I breathed in deep. 

"D-do you like me?" I asked bravely. She smiled.

"I do," She said shortly. Now what am I going to say? 

"Uhm, do you wanna go out sometime?" I asked again, hoping she would get the message. 

"We always go out," She responded. Ok, I set myself up for that one. I tried one last time.

"Val, I really, really like you. Like, I want to date you and I think I may even love you," I spilled. "Ok, wait, that was a little too strong, but I just have liked you for a long time, I think you're so amazing, just please, can you be my girlfriend?" I asked pouring my heart into this confession. She paused for a bit, like she as searching for something in my eyes. She then smiled.

"Ok." She said. I smiled widely. 

"REALLY?!" I screamed, standing up, while pulling her up with me.

"Really," She repeated. I pulled her into a warm hug. 

"Gosh, you make me so happy," I admitted. 

"You make me happy too, Jeonghan."

I then realized that this relationship was going to last for a long time.

I knew where I was going to propose from this day on. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

WOW, I'm actually updating often on weekdays, AWESOME! I'm usually, probably going to update on Wednesdays if I do update on weekdays because I have time on those days. 

And I finally decided I'm probably going to add iKon and Up10tion to the list after I complete all the requests I have right now because requests are closed right now, but for some reason some people have sent in requests when they were closed... So I'll be ignoring those until I open up requests again.

I hope you enjoyed this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.