When You're Sleeping Seunggwan

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

            

                                                tumblr_nq04oyzcSd1uth0uko1_500.gif

                                                                                                                For Cookkie

                                          OC is sleeping and Seunggwan talks about her behind her back. (TWEAKED SLIGHTLY)

                                                                                                        OC Name: Sofia Kim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sofia Kim P.O.V.

"Aish, I'm so tired!" I exclaimed. I had been studying all night for exams and tests and just straight up for school.

Currently, I was with my boyfriend, Seunggwan, whom I had just started dating from another friend. I had been friends with , Vernon. We knew each other from when he was still living in New York. Then, he introduced me to a funny guy named, Seunggwan, and that's when I fell for him. 

"Then sleep, you idiot!" Seunggwan exclaimed. I chuckled.

"No, that would be rude, I'm talking to you," I replied. Then he's the one that laughed. 

"No, it's wouldn't, sleep if you're tired!" He said more demandingly. I pouted.

"I don't know if I can though," I responded honestly. He shifted to the side slightly. He then patted his shoulder.

"Lay on this and sleep," He offered. I shook my head.

"No, I wanna hang out with you!" I said. He snorted.

"Sure, like I'm so interesting, right?" She mocked. I hit him playfully.

"Yah, I really wanna watch this movie anyways," I said turning on the TV. He rolled his eyes.

"What happened to being tired?" He asked sarcastically. 

"This movie, now be quiet and let us watch this together." The movie was a comedy, so Seunggwan was laughing the whole time, and his laugh is really loud so it kept me awake. I laughed at the funny parts so Seunggwan, wouldn't be very worried, but soon I started to fell tired. Before I knew it, I out.

 

Seunggwan P.O.V.

I was enjoying the movie, 'til I heard a slight snoring on the side of me. I chuckled. I flipped off the movie, knowing how much she wanted to watch it. I sat for a while, waiting to see if she would wake up, but she was out like a light. About 10 minutes later, the guys came home. They came in making lots of noise.

"Hey, guys, hush up!" I whispered yelled, then gestured to Sofia. Their faces were a bit confused, but then understood. They then tip-toed in and made as little noise as they could. Everyone went to their rooms besides Vernon, Soonyoung, and Seungcheol. 

"So, what were you guys doing before this?" Seungcheol asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ew, gross, hyung," Vernon said before me. Seungcheol then gave him an offended face. 

"What? It could happen! They ARE teenagers," He defended. I rolled my eyes.

"You ert, we were just watching movie!" I defended.

"OoOOoOoO! Which one?" He said in a erted tone. 

"WE WERE WATCHING A COMEDY." I stated. He snorted.

"Sure...." Seungcheol trailed off. Soonyoung suddenly in.

"You're just jealous you couldn't score a girl and he's way younger than you!" Soonyoung commented. We all laughed softly because Sofia was still sleeping. We were all silent for moment before Vernon spoke again.

"So, how are you liking you're new girlfriend?" He asked. I knew he asked that because Sofia and him were friends before.

"Hmmm.. It doesn't feel that different to be honest," I replied honestly. He raised his brow.

"Seriously? You don't feel more responsibility to be manlier?" Soonyoung asked. I shook my head. 

"Not at all, it also helps that Sofia is really laid back," I said a matter of factly. 

"Well, you may not know, but Sofia actually likes manly guys," Vernon lied. I knew he was lying because she told she didn't like guys who tried to act cool even though they weren't. 

"Sure, whatever you wanna think, Vernon. You're just jealous 'cause I stole your friend away from you," I said teasing him. His expression turned bitter and angry.

"Oh my god, not even," He sassed. I noticed Sofia shifted her head onto my shoulder. Seungcheol, Vernon, and Soonyoung's eyes widened. 

"We should leave you two alone," Seungcheol said shooing the others out. I laughed as she looked so innocent sleeping. I enjoyed her warmth on my shoulder for a bit before I left her alone. I kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight," I said before kissing her forehead and leaving her on the couch.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. Sorry this was sooooo freaking short! I didn't know how too expand it and I'm so sorry if you hate it!! I tried to make it as realistic as possible, and Seunggwan didn't seem the kind to be mean behind his girlfriend's back....

Well thanks for requesting!

 

Gif isn't mine.