Surprises Chanwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o02yz82Gxw1sfmfk3o3_400.gif

For sya_han

When Jeongyeon gets an unexpected Christmas gift from Chanwoo. 

OC Name: Yoo Jeongyeon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoo Jeongyeon P.O.V.

Today was the day after Christmas. The excitement had ended and mood had gone down. I was lying down in my bed and staring at my ceiling. I hugged the panda and polar bear stuffed animal in my arms and yawned. 

My parents had us have a Christmas party and I was wiped out. I hate large events and groups of people who just come to parties for the food, not the warmth of family and friends. Call me old school, but I hated being in a room of people who don't even care about my well-being. Half of them didn't even know my name, but in all fairness, I didn't know theirs. I had to apologize to my boyfriend because my parents said that he couldn't come. My parents were never accepting of my boyfriend. My boyfriend's name was Jung Chanwoo. They didn't like him ever since they figured out he was in a gang. They forbid me to see him ever again, but I rebelled against them. This caused them to hate him even more. I never talked back to my parents before he came, but Chanwoo made me feel confident. He made me feel like I could stick up for myself. 

The gang's name was iKON. The gang consisted of the leader, Kim Hanbin, or B.I, Kim Jinhwan, Kim Bobby, or Jiwon. Those three were the scariest of the seven. The others were Song Yunhyeong, Goo Junhoe, Kim Donghyuk, and then my boyfriend, Jung Chanwoo. 

At first, I had hated these guys. They always skipped classes and never paid attention in school. Plus, they used to make fun of my parent's for them being rich. I mean, everyone at the school did, even though I went the extra mile to make them regret their words. 

I then met Jung Chanwoo. He was the newest addition to the gang when I was a sophomore. He was a quiet, kind kid that had been in school with me since middle school. Everyone was extremely surprised at him joining. No one joined the gang until after 2 years. 

I had crush on him before he got into the gang. He was the complete opposite of me, happy, funny, and loud. I was quiet, sad, and boring. He was the class clown, but once he got into iKON, he became scarier and didn't talk much. One day after school, I had to run away from men who were chasing me for my money. He saved me and his gang brought me to their hideout. 

The rest was history. 

"Honey! Come down here!" I heard my mom call. I growled at her voice. I used to love my mom and I thought she loved me, until I realized she only used me to make her company money. I pulled on a sweater over my sports bra I was lounging in and walked downstairs. 

"What?" I asked with a smile. She smiled back, but I could tell it was fake. 

"How are your grades in school?" She asked with an innocent look. I raised a brow. 

"Last time I checked, all A's," I admitted. I was telling the truth. She growled and broke the spoon in her hand. I jumped back, afraid of what she was going to do.

"A MINUS. That's not perfect, Yoo Jeongyeon! And to be the heir into a good company like us, you have to be perfect. Now I want you to study all these textbooks and don't come out until you memorized all the knowledge," She stated while throwing two huge textbooks into my arms. I struggled with their weight. She just smiled and waved me off. I scoffed.

"You think I'm going to do this now? After the night I just had? I'm so tired from the party! I had to greet so many company bosses and I faked being happy for your own sake! Can't you give me a break!?" I shouted at her while dropped the textbooks on the ground. She smirked at me.

"Oh, you have it so bad? Many children your age would kill to have what you have now, you selfish girl," She stated while raising her hand to slap me. I caught her hand and pushed her back. 

"Oh yeah? I'm sure they would love having a monster as their mom," I said smiling and I shrugged before exiting the house. I heard her shouting for me, but I didn't care. Good thing I was wearing sweatpants and had my keys and phone in them. I sighed. Now where to go. 

Chanwoo's house. I gulped. I had never been to Chanwoo's real house. He only brought me to iKON's hangout spot. I knew the location, but never went there myself. 

Maybe I should just go to the hangout and wait for one of them to let me in. I nodded. That seemed like a better place to be.

Ever since I dated Chanwoo, he never really opened up to me like the day I confessed to him. He was kind of cold and never bothered to celebrate things like our one month anniversary and he hated holidays because he believed in treating people nice everyday. I hoped he would open up after we started dating, but he never did. Maybe my parents were right. I shook my thoughts away. 

Their hideout was quite from my house. About a 45 minute drive, but I was walking, so it would take way longer. I sighed and prepared myself for the long battle.

Hours later, I arrived at the place. I pray that they'll be in there. Please. I tried knocked on the door, no answer. I almost pulled my hair out in frustration.

"Dammit!" I shouted. I immediately covered my mouth. I hated cursing. It made me feel dirty. I slumped down the freezing ground and sat there silently. Well, they're going to have to come here sometime. I then shut my eyes and got some sleep, something I haven't gotten in a while. 

"Jeongyeon!?" I heard someone call. My vision was blurry and I was freezing cold on the ground. I then rubbed my eyes and cleared my vision. I saw Chanwoo running towards me. I opened my eyes wider and yawned. "What the hell are you doing our here?" He asked angrily. He pulled me up immediately and I couldn't stand because I was frozen. 

"Sorry," I mumbled quietly. He growled.

"If someone saw you, they could realize this is our hideout or worse, hurt you," He said while grabbing my hands. I knew I shouldn't be blushing at the contact, but I was. 

"I didn't think of that, I just fell asleep and-" I was cut off him pulling me away. 

"You're such a nuisance," He mumbled pulling me away from there. I gasped.

"Chanwoo, I'm still really frozen," I spoke softly. He then turned and looked back at me. He rolled his eyes. 

"Ok, what am I supposed to do? Bring you a heater?" He asked mockingly. I teared up at his harsh words. Of course, he probably doesn't even care about you Jeongyeon. He's way cooler than you, he doesn't want some girl who can't even stick up for herself. "Are you going to keep moving or what?" He asked, groaning. I nodded and kept walking with him. We walked in silence, something we usually did. 

"Why did you go to the hideout?" I asked curiously. He didn't even to look at me while he talked. 

"I was actually just walking past there, but then I saw you," He said glaring at me. I avoided his gaze and frowned. I then stumbled because of my wobbly legs and slippery ground. I fell to the ground as he didn't even care to catch me. He groaned. 

"Ow," I said quietly.

"What the ? Why did you even have to be there? Now I have to bring you back to where all my friends and I were hanging out! Why do you have to be such a burden?" He asked while running his hands through his hair, not bothering to help me up. I then got angry at myself. Why do I hang around people who hurt me? All the people I am around bring me down. Maybe that's why I have such low self-confidence. I then got myself up and walked in the opposite direction of Chanwoo. "Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon, where are you going?" He yelled at me. I didn't care to respond. "YAH!"

"I'm going far away from you and my family! You're just the same as them!" I knew I shouldn't have said those words, but I was angry and I didn't care to say sorry. I got the feeling back in my feet and ran from him, careful not to slip. I felt tears flow out of my eyes and I wiped them away. I then fell when I got a far enough distance away from Chanwoo. I walked to a park. I sat down on the playground and cried. I knew no one would go somewhere on a snowy day on this. There was also supposed to be a storm, but I didn't care. Who would even care if I died? No one. I laughed at the thought. It was so true. My parents only want me to carry on their business, all my friends are from other rich companies, probably being forced by their parents too, and Chanwoo, the one person I thought could trust was always hurting me. 

I then saw the bright sky turn pitch black and I grew scared. I cried harder the fear took over.

"Jeongyeon!" I heard someone call. I couldn't make out the voice because of my fear. I just cried harder. I recognized the touch when the person hugged me. I stayed in my huddled ball. 

"Why are you here? Go away!" I shouted, pushing him away. He grunted, but didn't fight my words. 

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon. But I don't want you to get hurt out here, let's go back. Please, you're going to get seriously sick out here," He said. I didn't want to go with him, but I knew I was going to freeze out here. I silently left with him. We soon got out of the park and on the concrete. "Are you cold?" He asked softly. I scoffed.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. It's not like I've been standing out in the cold for literally the whole day," I sarcastically spat. He said nothing. I then felt arms around my shoulders and him squeeze me. I said nothing because I loved the gesture. It made me feel loved and needed, but I knew it was just a phony way to get me to like him again. 

"Where are we going?" I asked harshly. I felt his arms pull me tighter as we walked past people, I can't lie, it made me feel protected.

"We're going to the hideout," He stated. I nodded. We got there pretty quickly because I couldn't run that far. He typed in the code and the door opened. He let me walk in first and I felt empty without the arms wrapped around me. He locked the door while shutting it and took off his jacket. He sighed. "You're not even wearing a jacket today," He scolded while pulling me. I shook his grasp off my wrist and he stopped in shock. 

"Don't pull me around like a rag doll," I stated while glaring at him. I could tell he was tensing up by my words, but said nothing in return. 

"Just lay down in the bed and make yourself warm, I'd hurt myself if you'd hurt yourself," He mumbled the last part, but I said nothing about them. I knew I was going to get sick soon, but he wasn't going to do anything about it. He hated germs, just like I did. I did what he said and snuggled up in the bed with a blanket. I didn't want to, but I was just so cold. I laid there for a while until Chanwoo came back. He had two mugs with him. He set one next to the bed. I sat up and took the cup and peered inside.

"Hot chocolate," I stated obviously. He nodded. I drank some and it warmed my insides. "Made with milk," I whispered. How did he remember I liked mine with milk? I told him that on our first date. I eyed him but he just silently sipped his drink. "Why did you come back for me?" I asked. He stared at me and put down his drink. 

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked back. I glared at him.

"I thought I was just a burden to you," I sassed and sipped my drink angrily. He avoided my gaze and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Jeongyeon," He finally whispered. My eyes widened, he never apologizes. It was something iKON never did. 

"What?" I asked out of disbelief. He fiddled with his fingers and spoke.

"I'm sorry. I really am. I-it's just the hyungs told me that girls like bad boys, so I tried hard to be one. They said that only bad guys get girls, not good guys. I know that's not an excuse but I didn't know my actions would hurt you so much. I should have known that you already had enough bad people in your life, and I'm just super sorry," He apologized while looking guilty. I couldn't help but think he was super adorable. I ignored his apology for now and looked around the room. The shirt I got him caught my eye. 

"Did you like the shirt?" I asked curiously. He looked back and nodded.

"Yeah! I did, I wore it yesterday, it just ended up on the couch," He stated. I nodded. He then stood up and walked away. Was I too harsh on him? Did he want me to say something? I suddenly felt bad at my words and me ignoring his apology when I knew he never did. I should just take him back now. 

Chanwoo entered the room with a box wrapped with pink wrapping paper. He then handed it to me. I raised a brow.

"What is this?" I asked while examining the box. I heard him start breathing heavily.

"I, uh, I got you a Christmas present," He said quickly. I froze in my place, not because I was cold, but because I was surprised.

"Wow, you never like giving presents for holidays though," I stated while still not opening the box. He shrugged.

"I mean, I know how much you like Christmas, soo..." He trailed off. I could tell he was nervous, so I decided to open the gift. I was surprised he wrapped in pink. He even knew y favorite color and my favorite holiday. I opened the box and peered at the gift inside. I felt a tear slip out from my cheek. "I didn't know which one to get, but I remember you saying you liked stuffed animals. I just got the one I thought you would like most," He stuttered. I smiled widely and pulled out the penguin stuffed animal. I loved stuffed animals because when I was younger, I never had anyone to talk to besides these guys. I then got out of bed and hugged him. 

"Thank you do much, Chanwoo! I love it so much!" I exclaimed squeezing him. I felt him hug me too. We stood in each other's embrace until he pulled back slightly. He then stared down at my face. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I was a bit surprised at first, but then I kissed him back. I could tell he was nervous because he hands slid down my back and stopped midway. He then pulled away slowly. I smiled at him.

"I love you, Yoo Jeongyeon," He spoke softly. 

"I love you too, Jung Chanwoo."

Streamers and poppers were then invaded in the room. I squeaked a bit at the sudden noises and the silly string hitting my face.

"Too early? Our bad."

"You idiot, Hanbin! I told you to wait until they were done!" 

"Hyung, don't blame him, at least Chanwoo got the girl, not screw up."

"Yah, second maknae, don't say that, just be happy for them!"

"They're so cute, seriously."

"OMG, young love, I miss that..." 

"You never had that..."

The other boys kept arguing and I just laughed. 

"UgH, hyungs, why?" Chanwoo groaned.

"Yah! Maknae! Don't talk to us that way!" Yunhyeong said.

"What? I thought you were twins?!" Bobby exclaimed, pretending to be confused. I then realized all these boys told Chanwoo to be mean to me and were stupid!

"Yah! Who told Chanwoo to be a bad boy and that it would work?" I asked glaring at all of them.

"It was me, I'm such a genius!" Junhoe said while smiling.

"That's stupid, you're stupid!" Donghyuk said while hitting him on the chest.

"No! I knew it would work because when Chanwoo was cold and mean to Jeongyeon, she would feel hurt and feel bad. I knew that she was going to run away from him one day because she's too nice to take that from him. Then Chanwoo would feel bad and go after her, then apologize because he's really just a cinnamon roll, and then she would love him even more for melting just for her! Ooh! The perfect love story!" Junhoe explained. Everyone stared at him in disbelief with wide eyes and jaws dropped.

They then started to beat Junhoe and yell at him for his stupid plan.

I felt Chanwoo take my hand and squeeze it. 

I knew that with these boys with me, I knew that were much more surprises to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WOO! Chanwoo is actually one of my iKON biases so I loved writing about it! I swear, I say this about everyone. Everyone is my freaking bias. 

Plus, I have really stupid titles for scenarios, so just ignore them because I'm terrible at them. 

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.