Relaxation Time S.Coups

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 

tumblr_nt4dv7C50s1qfxilho1_r1_500.gif

For rahrahvixx

Seungcheol/S.Coups and Shi Eun met while going on a holiday and they became close very quickly.

OC Name: Woo Shi Eun/ Sarah Woo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Shi Eun P.O.V

"Gosh, I'm so exhausted," I spoke to myself. I quickly took off the heels I had worn on the airplane and settled down in my hotel room. I threw my suitcase across the room and jumped onto my new bed. I sighed in relief. It felt so good to finally lay in a nice bed. I was always cooped up in the office, I finally got to go home to Korea for the holidays. Christmas was just around the corner and it felt nice to finally spend some time with my family. Also, being in another country besides America was great. It was like I could forget all of my worries and breathe in some fresh air. I yawned and let myself fall asleep. 

The next morning, I woke up bright and excited to explore Korea's beautiful scenery. I took a shower with all the fancy hotel soaps and dressed warmly for the winter season. I bundled myself up and headed out the door. I also ditched my heels and opted for thick boots. I walked downstairs and let the cold air hit my face. I smiled at the feeling. Usually this cold air would annoy people, but being in my office 24/7 really made me take this air for granted. 

I first visited the National Museum of Korea. I decided that a museum would make me calm down and be in an environment with educated people. I was amazed at the different sculptures I saw. I strolled the museum for a while until I saw all the stops. I then left and I thought visiting somewhere more open and free.

I decided to go to the Namsan Tower. Before I went, I stopped at a restaurant to eat. The people were so open and welcoming to me, which made me happy. 

I then arrived at the tower and was amazed at it's height. I breathed in the cool air and closed my eyes taking in the beautiful space I was in. My thought bubble was then bursted by hearing footsteps behind me. My eyes flew open and I whipped my head around in fright. The man I saw before me was a bit surprised as well.

"Woah, woah, I didn't mean to surprised you, I swear," He said with arms up in defense. I then felt embarrassed at my actions. I mean, this was a public area, what was I doing?

"Haha, uhm, I'm sorry, I was just deep in thought," I responded with red cheeks. I heard him chuckle. I took note of his laugh and smile. I also noticed his black hair and nicely dressed attire. 

"Hi, I'm Seungcheol," He introduced. I smiled.

"I'm Sa- Wait, I'm Woo Shi Eun," I said. Stupid me, I go by Shi Eun in Korea, not Sarah. Gosh, I'm a total fool. He chuckled. 

"Are you from here?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I'm from New York actually, I just came here for a holiday," I answered. He nodded. 

"Same, I'm actually here taking a break from work too," He answered. "I'm happy to be spending time with family than in a small, cramped room," He said. He sounded exactly like me. I laughed.

"I agree, I'm here doing the same thing," I replied truthfully. We then decided to head into the tower and get some warmth. 

"Why did you come to this tower?" Seungcheol asked me. I shrugged

"I wanted to get some fresh air around here, and I thought this would be a good place," I responded. He nodded.

"Yeah, this is a great place to get some air," He replied. "It's so terrible to be suffocated in a single room," He added. I couldn't agree any more.

"Yeah, I'm sort of a work addict, as other people would call me. I'm so glued to my job that it was so hard for me to come and fly here," I spoke truthfully. He nodded.

"That's the same with me. My family told me I'm spending too much time on my job and that I needed to spend more time with them. But, before I went to see them, I wanted to come here," He confessed, while I laughed. "This is one of my favorite places to visit, but it more of the romantic kind of place. Lots of couples come here." He added. 

"Wow, I honestly had no idea." How did I come to this place without even knowing it was a place for couples.

"Yeah, I was a bit hesitant to come here alone because you'll get lots of stares, but I'm glad I saw someone else alone," He joked. I laughed.  "Hey, wanna come see the Love Locks with me?" He asked. I was a bit confused.

"What? Locks of Love?" To be honest, I had no idea on what that or those were. He laughed.

"Don't tell me you don't know what that is," He said while cracking up. I started to chuckle to, but told him the truth.

"I do not know what that is," I said honestly. He laughed while pulling me somewhere. We then got to apart where there were bunches of locks everywhere. So that's why they call it that. 

"You can write whatever you want on these locks," He said. "Most people write about their loved ones or write their loved ones name on them, but I don't have one so I usually write my families' or write down wishes," He honestly said. We purchased locks and then sat down to write on them. 

I was struggling on what to write while Seungcheol was already done. I groaned.

"Hey, just write whatever you want to, it doesn't have to be anything special," He spoke. I nodded. I then decided what to write. 

I hope I just met the love of my life here. 

I thought it was silly and locked it in the tower. 

"What did you write?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's a secret," I whispered childishly. He laughed.

"Well, tell me some other time," He spoke. I raised my brows in surprise while he smiled.

He then handed me a slip of paper. 

"Text me sometime, and I'll hope to see you again."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this was short, but I have a lot of requests so I think I'm going to shorten the scenarios so I have time to get all of these ones in. 

ANYWAYS, I hope y'all had an awesome Thanksgiving! I know I stuffed my face with food the whole day! XD

I also ate another feast today... And then went Black Friday shopping... I'm so sore and tired. T_T #firstworldproblems

​I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.