A Christmas Full of Love Bobby

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nzqyd3OFjF1u28lfio4_r1_250.gif

 

For infinitybaby

When Haera thought she would celebrate this Christmas alone. However, Bobby has a plan, which is to celebrate it with his crush, Haera. 

OC Name: Jung Haera

Bobby's Korean name: Kim Jiwon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung Haera P.O.V.

"Hey, Haera? Sweety? I have some news to tell you," My mom had called out. I was suspicious at her tone. It was a lovely, light, tone, very different from her usual strict and sassy voice. I raised a brow and immediately she looked guilty.

"Yes mom?" I asked, waiting to hear her response. She nervous fiddled with her fingers, something she did when she was nervous. 

"Well, uh, my boyfriend recently wanted me to go to his house for Christmas Eve and Christmas," She spilled. My jaw dropped. I hate that guy! He's a stupid jerk.

"Why mom?! Christmas was our holiday! Just me, you, and Chanwoo!" I cried out. She then stood as I paced back and forth. 

"I know, I know, but we're ready to take our relationship to the next level! He invited me happily and I couldn't say no!" She said frantically. I sighed while calming myself down. 

"Yes you can mom! You can always say no! I say no to , drugs, and money, all the time!" I exclaimed. She then pouted at examples.

"You can come with me!" She suggested. I shook my head quickly. 

"No! I don't want to! Christmas has always been the three of us? Why are you doing this?" I yelled. She knows this is my favorite holiday. One day of the year all my family sits down and is happy. One day of the year I feel loved. One day. That's all I wanted. 

"I know, I know, you still have Chanwoo to spend Christmas with!" She tried to make me feel better-it wasn't working, not at all. I glared at her and ran my fingers through my hair.

"It's not going to be the same without you, Mom!" I said impatiently. I hated how she was testing me. Everyone who knew me could easily say that Christmas was my favorite day of the year and definitely my favorite holiday; I didn't get why she was even making this hard for me. 

"I know, I know-" 

"No! Actually, you don't know, Mom! Because if you did, you wouldn't be doing this!" I shouted while trying to keep my calm. I wanted to hit something so badly or just yell at her with immense anger, but I knew Santa was watching. She then looked at me with pity in her eyes. "No, no, you do not get to look at me like that. If you felt anything bad, you wouldn't even be saying this. You're choosing a man you've known for only a year now over you're own child. You're, you're..." I sighed. I couldn't continue with my words, as I knew I was going to regret it. 

"Haera-"

"Forget about it, just go. I'll spend it with Chanwoo," I spoke while walking away from her. I didn't turn around when I heard the door shut. . You're always choosing selfish, rich men over your own children. You don't deserve to be called my mother. You don't deserve to be called a human being. I then sat alone in the living room. I grabbed the picture sitting on the top of the shelf. I picked it softly off the shelf and set it on the table. I dusted off the dust and smiled at the warm memory. I felt a tear threaten to slip from my eyes. "Dad, can't you be here right now?" I whimpered softly. After my father had died three years ago in a car accident, my mother and brother have both changed immensely. I couldn't even recognize them; they were complete strangers to me. They didn't smile as much and definitely treated me differently. In my family, I was known for looking like my father. All of them couldn't look at me without thinking of him, and I knew it broke them all on the inside. But they don't know how hard it is to see that face everyday and look in the mirror without breaking down. That is truly hard. 

The picture I was staring at was when I was 12 years old. I was sitting on Santa's lap with Chanwoo while my parents stood on the side smiling brightly. They were holding hands tightly while I was smiling widely at the camera. It was no doubt my dad and I looked the happiest in the photo. Christmas was always my dad's favorite holiday. I wiped the tears that had fallen down my eyes. No, no, you can't cry. Dad doesn't want you to shed tears on his favorite holiday. It's the season to be happy, not sad. Do what dad wants. 

"Hey, Haera!" I heard someone call my name. I quickly wiped all the tears that had slid down til' I looked completely fine. 

"Yeah, Chanwoo?" I called out. I saw him smiling brightly, but awkwardly at me. Oh no. 

"Hey, Noona-"

"Do you want to go out too?" I asked nervously. Chanwoo and my mom were so similar when they felt guilty about something. I was not ready for Chanwoo's words.

"Yeah! Please, Noona! My girlfriend, Hyemi, invited me to this cool Christmas party and it's gonna be so fun! She only invites people she likes, that means I'm one of them! She also wants me to come over to her house today so I'll stay the night over there," He explained while looking truly excited for it. It seems everyone else has someone else to be with, while I'm here alone. "I know that it's your favorite holiday, Noona, but we can celebrate another day," Chanwoo suggested. I honestly didn't care what he tried to do to make me feel better, no one did. I wanted to scream at him so badly, but I really just had no energy anymore. I didn't feel like throwing a fit on my favorite holiday.

"Fine, go," I spoke softly. He then beamed in excitement. 

"Thanks, Haera noona, I'll be thinking of you!" Chanwoo said while grabbing all his things like he knew I was going to say yes. In less than a minute, he was out the door. Am I really that not fun to be with? I scoffed bitterly and made my way to my bed. 

"Ugh, what the am I doing with my life?" I asked to myself. I had no one to spend Christmas with. All my family members had a special someone and someone better than me to spend it with. I was a loner, a loser.

I looked outside to the snowy Christmas Eve day. There was a thin layer of snow on the ground, since it just started snowing an hour ago. I even felt sad from the kids that just went inside after seeing the snow. I sighed."Everyone is so happy with their families, where is mine to celebrate with?" I tossed the happy, jolly Santa that was sitting on my shelf to the side. "Stupid Santa, why are you making me sad today?" I then thought back to the dull memory that just happened moments ago. I shut my eyes tightly, prohibiting tears to slip. 

I hated that everyone was leaving me by myself today. They knew how much I love Dad and how it hurts to spend this holiday alone. Dad, come back, please.

It's so rare to get love and happiness with my mom and Chanwoo nowadays, they never talk to each other besides on this holiday. They constantly ignored me until today. They are always out with their significant other while I'm stuck at home, alone. I never said anything about them spending too much their lover, all I asked was for today. I sighed while throwing my pillow to the side.

"I'm so alone," I said to no one in particular. I leaned back in my bed, trying to ignore the bitterness in my heart. "Let's try to sleep, so I forget about what I feel. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning." I felt awkward talking to myself, but I needed to, to fill the emptiness in the air. I threw something at my light switch and I tried to fall asleep. I shifted many times in my bed, trying to get the perfect position to sleep in. But, no matter how much I tried, I still felt sad and empty. I checked my time and saw that it was already passed midnight, signaling the start of Christmas. I then realized I was alone on Christmas day. I then screamed into my pillow. "I HATE MY LIFE!" I cried out. I the lights again. I jumped in my bed and threw a childish fit. "I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY ON CHRISTMAS DAY!" I shouted to no one. I felt tears already running down my face. I quickly wiped them away, as if someone was going to walk in on me. I breathed in heavily and out heavily. "Ok, ok, it's fine, Haera, you're ok. Dad is watching you, don't make him angry," I spoke to myself. Of course, no one could calm myself down better than myself. Actually- 

My thoughts were cut off when I heard little clanking noises. I immediately grabbed my blankets and the bat that was conveniently next to my bed. I heard the noises getting louder. I then scurried over to my window and opened my curtains. I saw nothing but whiteness and when I was open to close the curtains, I saw a rock hit my window. I tilted my head. I opened my window and a rock flew at my forehead. 

"Ow, ," I cursed. I then looked down and saw a guy with a black criminal suit on with a bag on his back. I peered down closer to the face, yet I think I knew who it was. 

"Jung Haera!" The man shouted. I immediately shushed him.

"SSSSH! Kim Jiwon, what the hell do you think you're doing!? You're going to wake up the neighbors!" I yelled-whispered back. I was practically falling out of my window at this moment. I saw him laugh with his eyes turning into crescent moons. 

"Ok, ok, just let me in and I'll stop!" He shouted cheekily while point at my door. I rolled my eyes, yet I still smiled. Kim Jiwon, or Bobby, that he likes to be called by, was one my brother's friends. At first, I didn't like him because of his playboy ways and his flirtatious ways; I thought Chanwoo was going to become like him. I then realized that if Chanwoo started playing with people, it would be from my mom. I then learned that he was a childish kid who had the biggest heart. He looked kind of arrogant, but once you know him, he's just a big ball of annoying. Somehow he knew how to push the right buttons. He followed me around ever since I met him, most of the times he wanted to make me jump off a cliff, but a teeny, tiny, bit, he made good company. I walked down stairs while throwing my blanket on my bed in the process. I opened the door and was met by a Kim Jiwon with a cheeky smile and in all black. I noticed the black stripes placed on his cheeks as he smiled widely. He then scanned my attire.

"Woooah~ Short shorts on this cold day? You bad girl," He teased while winking at me. I growled at him.

"Shut up, Kim Jiwon, it's always going to be 70 degrees in my home. Now get in before the cold fills my house," I said ushering him inside.

"Wow, this is probably the first time you wanted to me to come into your house faster," He joked. I laughed at his childish joke and led him inside. He peered around. 

"By the way, what's with the creepy attire? You look like you've come to rob me or something," I stated while scanning him. He just smiled creepily at me.

"It's because I've come to steal something of you!" He said while grabbing at me playfully. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me guess: My ity?" I asked, knowing he would say such a scandalous thing. He immediately pulled back and gasped, clutching his heart to make things more dramatic.

"Jung Haera! You dirty girl! I was going to say your heart!" He said while teasing me. I groaned at his cheesy joke while pretending to gag. He poked me. "I respect you too much as a woman to come here and just you," He spoke while walking around me house. I was confused by his words, but said nothing. I then remembered Chanwoo's words.

"You're not at Hyemi's party?" I asked curiously. Chanwoo did say all the people she liked was invited, and I know that meant all of his friend's were invited. Jiwon shrugged, but then his eyes widened.

"You're telling me Chanwoo went to that party?" Jiwon said while gasping and putting his hand over his mouth. I grew irritated at his teasing about my feelings. "Jung Chanwoo, the little brother, left his noona, Jung Haera, alone on her favorite holiday? Everyone knows Jung Haera's favorite holiday is Christmas!" He exclaimed while jumping back in surprise. I glared at him. I was ok with him showing up, but I wasn't in the mood for him to just make fun of me. 

"You know what? Why are you even here then? You came all the way, dressed in a criminal suit just to say some cheesy joke about stealing my heart and making fun that Chanwoo left me for his girlfriend? Is that why you're here?" I yelled. I didn't mean to, but I was still sensitive about being alone. I hated crying in front of people, I was always that happy girl, but I couldn't help myself. I felt a tear slip out. I quickly turned so Jiwon didn't see me. I noticed his frightened expression. I felt him grab me and hug me.

"I'm sorry, Haera, I know today's your favorite holiday, I should have been nicer. I know why you love today! Please don't cry," He pleaded while holding me close to his chest. I gasped at this close proximity, but I hugged him back any ways. I then pulled away softly, as I felt bad for getting his costume dirty with my tears. He then shrunk down to my height and smiled. He then placed his bag on the floor. "Here: I brought us matching ugly Christmas sweaters, let's wear them and celebrate Christmas, just the two of us," He suggested. I looked into his eyes and saw pleading in his eyes, yet also nervousness. What was he hiding? I nodded. He smiled while wiping the remaining tears on my face. 

"Actually, I'm kinda tired right now, let's sleep for a couple of hours and do this when I wake up," I suggested. He nodded nervously while we walked up to my room. I opened my door and walked inside, until I realized Jiwon wasn't following me. "Aren't you going to come in?" I asked while I noticed he stopped in front of the door. He raised a brow.

"Aren't you scared of a guy, especially me, coming into your room?" He asked while swallowing. I shook my head. 

"No, I-I trust you," I said quickly while pulling him in. I noticed a blush on his face, but he quickly replaced it with a smirk. 

"Ok, whatever you say," He said while pulling off his shirt. He then stretched and flexed to show off. I wasn't fazed by it though. "Woo! It's pretty hot in here, isn't it?" He lied while taking off his suit that left him in his boxers. I rolled my eyes.

"Jiwon, I see my brother in his boxers all the time, and even , it's nothing I've never seen before, ok?" I said while jumping into bed. He just laughed and pulled his pajamas out of his bag. I raised a brow. "Did you plan this?" I asked, yet I think I knew the answer to it. He giggled and pulled his Christmas pajamas on and jumped into my bed. 

"Maybe," He said while winking to me. He then turned the lights off while throwing something at it. I felt a bit weird sleeping with someone else, especially Jiwon, in my bed. I then felt his hand creep on my leg. I slapped it away quickly.

"Yah!" I screamed. He then rolled far away. I wasn't afraid to scream in his ear since no one else was home.

"Woah, ok, I'm sorry! That was loud and I don't want to go deaf." He loved to make things more dramatic and plopped his face on the pillow. Before we knew it, we were both in dreamland.

The next morning, I woke up at an early time of 6 AM. I still shot up at of bed though. I was always a morning person. I quickly shook Jiwon awake. He groaned. 

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I shouted, which would usually wake the house, but today it was only Kim Jiwon I was waking up. I flew out of bed, excited. Jiwon was not moving an inch though. I then grabbed his hand to shake him. "Kim Jiwon! It's Christmas morning! The best types of mornings!" I said frantically. He groaned.

"No morning is a good one," He fought. I knew he loved his sleep, but I just loved Christmas more. I used all my strength to pull him out of bed. He shouted in fright as he flew out of my bed. I laughed.

"Jiwon! Merry Christmas!" I said while hugging him. Christmas always made me 10 times the better and happier person. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Merry Christmas to you to, are you ready to get your Christmas on!?" He shouted. I nodded.

"YES!" I shouted. We quickly changed into the Christmas sweaters Jiwon got us. 

"Hey look, we're matching!" He said while poking my stomach. I would usually slap his hand away, but I just laughed since I was so happy. 

Throughout the day, we watched movies, played games, cried during those movies, cried during those games *cough* Jiwon. But soon, night came for it all the end. We were up against the fireplace, waiting for the late night showing of Home Alone, the movie for all loners out there. 

"Gosh, today was awesome," Jiwon said, breaking the silence. I nodded.

"Yeah, probably one of the best Christmases I had in a while," I confessed. He nodded. I noticed he was eager to ask something, but he didn't. I nudged him while he stared at me. "What's wrong?" I asked. I was a bit curious what he was wondering about since we just did about everything we could do together in a day. He looked in my eyes closely.

"I was just curious, why do you love spending Christmas together with your family so much? I mean, I know it's fun to spend time with your family, but you always get so sad because of it, and you're never sad," He spoke. I nodded. He had a point. I bit my lip, wanting to tell him the truth, but I didn't know if I should. "You know you can tell me right? I can keep secrets," He spoke softly. I sighed, it's Christmas, why not share something with the guy who made the Christmas that was supposed to be the worst one, into one of the best? I sighed.

"Well, since my father died, my family members have never really been the same. Mom is always with other men, Chanwoo is always with his friends or his girlfriend, and I'm just here alone. I let myself drift from people as well, but I still seemed to have a love for my family, yet they never reciprocated those feelings, ya know, until Christmas day. That was the day they were nice to me because they knew how much my dad and I loved Christmas. But, this year, they probably just lost hope in loving me. They didn't want to spend time with this sad loner on her favorite holiday." I felt tears slip down my face as I tried frantically to not let them fall. I then felt myself getting choked up in the moment. "Today was the day I wanted to feel loved. Just one day, that's all I wanted, yet these people can't even do that for me. I feel so alone," I confessed, officially sobbing. I cried into my knees. I then felt Jiwon wrap his arms around my body. He patted me back and calmed me down, I let my tears stop falling as he held me. I sat there for a while, enjoying his arms around me. "Thanks," I said while turning away from him. He then grabbed my face softly and made me look at him. I was a bit confused, but didn't move out of shock.

"Listen, Haera. You are the best girl I've ever met. You make me feel alive, not like this stupid player I used to be who just made fun of girls and flirted with them. I-" He stopped in the middle of his words. "You make me feel loved as well. You make me feel like I'm more than just a stupid relationship." He then leaned in closer to my face. "I love you, Haera," He confessed. I almost gasped and pulled away, yet I was stuck in my place. I hoped he talked louder because all I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. 

"Jiwon-"

"I promise, I swear on my life, if you let me love you, I'll love you for every day of your whole entire life, not just one day. I'll continue to love you for forever, because that is how much I'll cherish you. I really do love you, Haera. I want to make you feel loved for every day of your life, because that is what you deserve," He spoke with so much passion in his voice that I almost melted. "I love you," He spoke again with a softer, sultrier voice. I then saw him glance at my lips. He peered into my eyes for assurance. I decided to lean in first and when our lips melt, I felt sparks fly. I truly felt the love in his actions. He pulled me closer while deepening the kiss. I felt his arms wrap around my waist softly and make circles on my stomach. I slowly let my hand crawl up his shirt. He then pulled away while chuckling. "Woah, someone wants me," He teased. I laughed at how awkward he was making this.

"Shut up," I spoke softly while laughing.He then kissed me once before turning on the TV. I raised a brow.

"Really? You're going to have us watch a movie for single people when we just practically made out with each other?" I asked, a bit shocked. 

"C'mon, Haera, you know it's my favorite movie!" He whined. I chuckled at his childishness and nodded.

"Ok, ok, we'll watch it," I spoke. He grinned happily and took me into his arms. He kissed the top of my head and then said something strange.

"You love me too, right?" He questioned. I scoffed. Did I not just kiss him? 

"We just kissed, Kim Jiwon," I said while looking at him oddly. He looked at me with mischievous eyes. 

"Say it." He demanded. I was a bit taken aback. 

"Say what?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Say the words: I love you," He stated. I blushed, yet he didn't back down. "Say it," He said while holding me closer. I shook my head while blushing.

"No~ That's so cheesy, you already know how I feel," I struggled. He pulled me dangerously close to his face. 

"Say I love you, or I'll kiss you," He threatened, yet it didn't sound so bad. I said nothing so he quickly kissed me passionately. This time, it was a harder kiss with more force. It wasn't soft like the last one. I moaned slightly at the un-familiar feeling, yet I knew he has done this before. He pulled away while smirking. "Are you going to say-"

"I love you." 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

WHY WAS THIS SO FREAKING LONG? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY EITHER? MY LAPTOP IS OVER-HEATING AND I'M COMPLETELY NUMB FROM SITTING HERE TOO LONG YET I SOMEHOW MADE THIS SCENARIO SO LONG.

DID I MENTION I LOVE CHRISTMAS AND IT MAKES ME A BETTER PERSON? NOPE, YUP? WELL IT DOES.

Anyways, I think this is my first Bobby scenario, yay! Two of my favorite things: Bobby and Christmas. XD

I also don't know how long the requests are going to be up for, but I think I'll be closing them tomorrow. I still do not know if I'm going to be updating tomorrow, but I'll try to squeeze some time in. 

BTW: BOBBY LOOKS SO FINE IN THAT ROBBER SUIT HE WEARS IN DUMB IN DUMBER WHICH IS COMING OUT TOMORROW OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. OMG. I'M SO EXCITED. TWO MVS FROM iKON. WE'RE SO SPOILED! XD  THEIR HAIR THOUGH.

I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! 

 

 

Gif not mine.