First Meeting with Jealousy Vernon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nq9o9c0iN61qgn70bo1_400.gif

 

For Luhanswife_

Vernon brings Jaehwa, his girlfriend, to his house to meet his band members.

OC Name: Lee Jaehwa

Vernon real name: Hansol Vernon Chwe

​Hoshi real name: Soonyoung

DK's real name: Seokmin

Dino's real name: Chan

S. Coups real name: Seungcheol

Woozi real name: Jihoon

Joshua Korean name: Jisoo

​The8 real name: Minghao

Jun real name: Junhui

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Jaehwa P.O.V.

"No, no, I don't want to." 

"Please, Hansol-ie," I whined. 

"No, I will not bring you to see my band members," Hansol argued. I pouted. 

"Why not? They're harmless guys!" I exclaimed. He shook his head frantically. 

"No way! They're a bunch of hormonal teenage boys-" I cut him off.

"Just like you?" I argued. He went silent and rolled his eyes. 

"I'm your boyfriend! It doesn't matter with me! Plus, it's 12 guys, instead of 1! I don't want them trying anything on you," He argued back. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hansol, I'm your girlfriend, why would they even try anything?" I complained. He looked to the left, avoiding my eyes. "I might add that I would never leave you for them. I love you way too much," I said trying to win him over. He smiled at that comment. He's so simple sometimes. 

"Ok, fine, I'll bring them to you today," He said sighing. My eyes brightened. I pulled him in for a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Hansol!" I exclaimed still hugging him. He rolled his eyes.

"Ok, ok, I know you love me when I do things for you," He mumbled. I chose to ignore that comment. 

For around 2 months now, I had been begging him to meet his official band members. I had been close family friends with Hansol for years, but we've only been  dating for 5 months now, but it's like we've been together longer since we were friends for so long. I thought Hansol would want for me to meet them since it's like his family meeting me, but I was so wrong. He was very protective with me since we started to date. I was a bit shocked since Hansol was usually carefree and when we were friends, I was the person to stand up for him, not vice versa. 

But I guess it makes sense for Hansol to be protective of me when it came to s. I had always loved watching Seventeen since they had been released. To Hansol's dismay, the one that caught my eyes at first wasn't him, it was actually Wonwoo. His deep rapping voice had attracted me, I mean, I guess I always had a thing for rappers. But I just thought Wonwoo was so hilarious and so charismatic on stage. I should of known Hansol liked me when whenever I fangirled over Wonwoo and he got mad. 

I decided to get ready early. I wanted to look my best for the members. I pulled on short shorts and a tank top for the hot weather. I threw on a snap back while at it and ran downstairs. When Hansol saw me, he raised a brow.

"You're wearing, that?" He asked in a not good tone. I nodded.

"Yeah, why?" I asked looking at my outfit. 

"Isn't it a bit too revealing?" He asked, but more like stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm a grown girl, Hansol. I don't need you to be choosing my clothes for me," I sassed. His jaw dropped.

"Yah! Don't forget that I'm 5 months older than you!" He shouted at me. I just scoffed.

"Whatever, Hansol, let's go!" I said gesturing to the door. He shook his head.

"Why do you wanna look so dressed up?" He questioned standing up. I face-palmed.

"Hansol, nevermind that, I always dress like this, so let's get going," I said gesturing again to the door. He started walking towards me.

"You always just dress in basketball shorts and a fitted tank top or muscle tee, what with the getup today?" He questioned. 

"Why can't I wanna look good?" I asked annoyed. He narrowed his eyes at you. 

"Yah, do you still like Wonwoo?!" He asked, more like shouted. I knew he was gonna ask that. I shook my head.

"No, I do not like Wonwoo, I like you, Hansol," I stated firmly, hoping he would just give it up. He still had his eyes narrowed at me, but complied and walked out the door. I sighed in relief. 

We walked to the dorm because it was a short distance of 25 minutes. When we were almost there, I got a bit nervous.

"Are you nervous?" Hansol asked sensing my nervousness. I nodded.

"Yeah, kinda-"

"Oh, well, I guess we should walk back," He said walking away. I pulled him back.

"Yeah, right, I didn't walk this far just to go back," I said. I tugged him forward. "Now let's go." We entered the apartment complex they lived in. He groaned. 

"I feel so wrong about this," He whined. I just kept pulling him along. We then arrived in front of their door. I looked at him.

"Are you ready?" I asked him. He gave me a weird look.

"Shouldn't I be asking you this?" He asked back. I shrugged.

"You should, but you're more nervous than me," I stated. I breathed in and then knocked on the door. I heard loud noises around the dorm.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD."

"THEY'RE HERE!!!" 

"AHHHHHH!"

"EVERYONE PUT ON A SHIRT! MINGYU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER!"

"Oh my gosh, SHUT UP EVERYONE!" 

Those were the phrases I heard behind the door. I gave Hansol a look. 

"I'm not very surprised," He said truthfully. I then heard the door open. A familiar face popped up. 

"OH, hi Jaehwa! We heard soooo much about you!" The guy I recognized that was Seungcheol. "It's nice to finally meet you!" He exclaimed shaking my hand rapidly. I chuckled awkwardly.

"Yeah, I've heard lots about you guys too," I said truthfully. His eyes widened.

"Hansol talks about us??" He looked very surprised. I nodded.

"Yeah, very often actually," I replied. Seungcheol was going to say something else people interrupted him.

"Hyung! Don't hog her to yourself!"

"Yeah, we wanna see her too!" 

Seungcheol smiled sheepishly. 

"Come in," He said helping me inside. I took off my shoes where there were like a hundred shoes. I walked inside and saw 11 boys sitting on the couch. 

"So, uh, I'm assuming you don't know all of our names-" Seungcheol started.

"No, no, I know all of your names," I said proudly.

"WAHHH, she's sooo pretty!" Seungkwan commented.

"And smart!" Soonyoung added. I smiled softly. 

"Yeah, way smarter than Hansol," Seokmin laughed while the others laughed to.

"Ha-ha, so funny," Hansol said sarcastically. I put my arm around his shoulder. 

"OH MY GOD, they're touching," Chan exclaimed. Hansol rolled his eyes. 

"Well, sit down you guys," Jeonghan said gesturing to the ground and couch. We sat down next to Joshua. It was a bit silent for a second. 

"You guys don't have any questions?" Hansol asked. That was the wrong thing to say. I was soon bombarded with question about random things I couldn't understand. 

"YAH! One at a time!" Jihoon yelled. I remembered him, he was in a tiny package, but he was very rough and violent with the members. The members immediately quieted down and stopped asking questions. 

"Ok, let's start by going around the room," Jisoo suggested. The boys nodded.

"Ok, well, do you have any siblings?" Minghao asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, I have one older sister and one younger brother." I replied. 

"Is your sister pretty?" They all immediately asked. I chuckled awkwardly. 

"Yeah, I guess," I said. They immediately had smug faces and weird smiles.

"Yah, remove the smiles from your faces, her sister is already in a faithful marriage," Hansol responded. Their faces turned glum.

"How old are you?" Junhui asked.

"Same age as Hansol," I replied. 

"When's your birthday?" Seokmin asked. 

"July 23," I stated. 

"Do you have any pets?" Soonyoung asked.

"Nope."

"What do you like to do in your free time?" Seungcheol asked.

"Hmmm... I like to listen to music and play basketball," I answered.

"Woah~ She's athletic," The group chimed. Soon, Mingyu and Wonwoo were the last to ask questions. Mingyu was next in line for the question and his face turned a bit evil looking.

"Hey guys, I have a great question!" The members paid attention to him.

"Whatever, I had the best question," Seungkwan argued.

"Yah, you asked her if she liked flowers after Jihoon asked her if she was allergic to anything, and she said flowers," Hansol defended. Seungkwan just pouted.

"Well, anyways, I was wondering if you liked any member in the group besides Hansol?" Mingyu asked. My insides shook slightly from the question. I turned to Hansol who had a stunned expression too. 

"OoOOooOoo, it looks like she does!" Soonyoung exclaimed along with Seokmin. 

"Who is it Jaehwa!?" Mingyu asked excitedly. I just laughed and looked away. 

"Well, since Hansol is my boyfriend, I only like him."

"EHHHH, don't lie to us!" Chan exclaimed. 

"YEAH." They chimed. 

"Guys, I'm not gonna tell you," I stated. 

"SO SHE DOES HAVE A FAVORITE BESIDES HANSOL!" Seungkwan exclaimed with Mingyu. I looked at Hansol and he just gave me an un-sympathetic look. I growled at him.

"Aw, look, they're fighting," Wonwoo added. My heart sorta stopped at his voice since he was silent most of the time. 

"C'mon Jaehwa, tell us!" Jisoo said.

"YES, TELL US," They all shouted. I gulped and looked at Hansol. He just gave me a smug look. I sighed.

"Fine," They all cheered at my response.

"YES!" They all turned silent waiting for my response.

"Uh, before I was dating Hansol, I liked..." I trailed off and they came closer. I closed my eyes. "I liked Wonwoo." They all stopped in shock, along with Wonwoo. 

"WONWOO?" They all shouted.

"Of course it's Wonwoo!"

"Yeah, it's 'cause his deep voice and charismatic look!"

"Yeah, and his height! He's also a visual too!"

"When I asked that, I didn't think it would be my best friend..."

"Compared to Wonwoo, Hansol doesn't have a chance. OOF!" Hansol had hit Chan at the back of the head. Wonwoo looked excited. 

"Now I know my question! Why do you like me?" He asked excitedly while the other members cheered. I sighed. 

"Well, like the other members said, I was attracted to your deep voice and I really liked your eyes," I admitted. 

"WOAAH!" The members yelled.

"Wow Hansol, better watch yourself or Wonwoo will steal your girl," Seungcheol commented. I saw him roll his eyes. For a while, they kept teasing me about liking Wonwoo. 

"Yeah, Wonwoo gets all the girls, even the taken ones," Seungkwan said.

"That's right I do!" Wonwoo himself exclaimed. They all started whooping. I then felt Hansol's arm nearing my waist. I noticed his arm was around my waitst.

"LOOK! HE'S GETTING JEALOUS!" Soonyoung said excitedly. I smirked slightly. 

"Ok, ok, we're done making fun of Hansol and his girlfriend's love for Wonwoo, now let's go eat dinner," Jisoo said standing up. I mentally thanked him and made sure I would do so later on. Dinner was still wild, but less crazy than before, but still crazy. The teasing didn't stop and Hansol's jealousy didn't calm down either. 

When we were about to leave, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me that felt unfamiliar. I turned around and came face to face with Wonwoo. My eyes widened. He smiled at me.

"I'm flattered that I'm your favorite next to Hansol," He said. He then moved in closer to my ear. "Maybe I'm even your number one," He whispered softly in my ear. I then felt him get pulled away from me. 

"Ha-ha, whatever, leave her alone, Wonwoo," Hansol said hugging me. Wonwoo just laughed at him along with Mingyu. 

"Ok, calm down, Hansol-ie~" Mingyu cooed at me. 

We then just said our goodbyes. We left the apartment in one piece, physically. We walked down outside. Our walk was silent. We returned back to my house quicker than usual. 

"So, did you find that fun?" He asked. I laughed.

"It was a bit over-whelming, but I guess I expected that," I replied honestly. He nodded.

"And the Wonwoo thing?" He asked cautiously. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon Hansol, I told you I already got over that phase!" I defended. 

"Really? Because when Wonwoo got all up in your grill, you didn't seem to hate it!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes. 

"Hansol, we were just talking! You were right there, he wasn't gonna pull anything," I responded in a quieter voice than his. I then took his hands. "You know I love you, right?" I asked looking into his eyes. He looked into mine too. He then groaned and jumped onto my bed. 

"Yes, but I don't know why I'm getting mad at you," He said squirming. I laughed at him before jumping in the bed with him. 

"Well, you've been jealous before, not really surprised," I commented smiling. He looked at me before shoving his face into my pillow. 

"I hate getting jealous," He whined. I laughed and patted him on the back. 

"It's fine, Hansol. I get jealous sometimes too," I confessed. He turned and looked at me.

"But it's different with you. You're way tougher than me and whenever girls come near me, you always chase them away," He complained. I smiled at him. I took his hand. 

"How about I just chase away other guys away from me," I suggested. He smiled and nodded.

"That sounds nice," He said smiling. We laid in bed for a while in a complete silence before I spoke.

"So let's go to sleep," I said turning off the lights. 

"Goodnight, Jaehwa," He mumbled. 

"Night, Hansol." I then felt him turn towards me. 

"By the way, does that mean you'll avoid Seventeen at all costs too?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"You want me to avoid all 12 of your best friends at all costs while you hang out with them and then I can never come to any of your events?" I argued. He rolled back to where he was.

"That's true..." He trailed off. "Just, just atleast try to stay away from Wonwoo, ok?" He said cutely. I smiled at him. 

"Ok, I'll stay away from Wonwoo, most of the time," I complied. He smiled and pecked me on the lips. 

"Good enough for me." He snuggled up to me and fell asleep, and I soon after. 

 

-----------------------------------------

Double update, yay! I hope I stayed on point with the scenario! I sorta get side-tracked a lot. 

I also really like Vernon too so this is a really long chapter, I know. Plus, Wonwoo is actually one of my main biases in Seventeen. So is Mingyu. K BYE.

Thanks for requesting! 

 

 

Gif and link not mine.