Ruined Date Bobby

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o9kd6pnxZ21uacyhho1_540.gif

For choden

When Bori gets angry with Bobby because he brings Nana along on their date (their relationship is a secret) and storms away when Bobby was distracted by Nana. 

OC Name: Han Bori 

Bobby's Korean name: Kim Jiwon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Han Bori 

I sat at the cafe, waiting for my boyfriend of 8 months to arrive. I glanced down at the watch on my wrist that he got me for our 1 month anniversary. I'm not really one to be the anniversary type person, but he is probably the cheesiest guy I've ever dated, or met, so he insisted in buying me something. 

"45 minutes late, that's just awesome." I spoke to myself. I watched people come and go with their significant other, smiling at each other with wide grins. I sighed. "What is taking him so long?" I whispered furiously. I swiped my bangs to the side and took a deep breath. "It's fine, Bori, he's probably just caught up at practice or something, you know how Kim Hanbin is with his intenseness sometimes." Those words calmed me down and made me realize I had nothing to freak out about. I know Hanbin, the leader, was really strict and liked for them to practice until perfection. 

My thoughts cleared when I saw Jiwon walk through the door. 

"Jiwon-" I started until I saw a tall, beautiful, woman walk through the door by his side. She had soft side bangs that came in both ways and brown hair, not too light or dark, perfect for his skin tone. She was also sort of a lot taller than me on her high heels, almost at the same height as Jiwon. I cleared my throat. "Oh, um, who is this?" I asked, trying not to freak out. Jiwon smiled softly.

"Oh, this is Nana from After School, she's featuring in a song of mine so we thought to hang out together." He was trying to send a message with his eyes, but I didn't catch on. I'm bad at reading things. "And Nana, this is my friend, Han Bori." Friend? A million thoughts went through my mind, but I kept them settled when Nana reached out with her perfectly polished hands. 

"Nice to meet you, Bori. I hope you don't mind me coming along on your little hangout." Hangout, yes, our date has resulted in a hangout spot. I faked a small smile.

"Nah, not at all. We were just gonna grab a bite to eat, do you guys want anything? I'll order." I offered, feeling kind of awkward for some reason. I mean, this was my date with Jiwon, why should I feel awkward? 

"Yeah, I'm starving, I'll grab a turkey sandwich with a caramel macchiato." Nana ordered. I nodded, suddenly feeling like a waitress instead of a friend.

"Oh, uh, I'll order with you, you fine being here alone, Nana?" Nana nodded.

"Yup, I mean, I'm just the guest here, I'm fine." Nana laughed while pulling down the sun hat that hung around her head perfectly. Jiwon and I then got in line. I cleared my throat.

"Ok, what's the deal here, Jiwon?" I demanded. His face looked guilty for a second.

"Ok, ok, I know it's a date but, she was really hungry after recording so I offered her to come along! That's it, that's all! And I couldn't say that this was a date with my girlfriend because, you know, our relationship is a secret." I sighed, maybe I was being too protective and jealous.

"K, I got it." I stated before ordering. We made our way back to the table.

"Ooo! Yummy, thank you guys so much, I know it must be exciting meeting an idol, hm, Bori? Tell me, how did you and Bobby meet?" She asked excitedly. Jiwon and I cleared our throats awkwardly in unison. 

"Oh, uh, we met from when we had a mutual friend, and then we started hanging out, and yeah, just started to be really close since we had a lot in common." I knew I am a bad liar. And I knew Jiwon knew I am a terrible liar. But, Nana did not know that when we actually first met, he confessed to me. He brought a bouquet of flowers to see me and confessed in front of my twin brother, Han Minwoo. Minwoo then proceeded to push him away and Jiwon ran away, as my brother is 6'4 and super buff. We are complete opposites. At first, I was going to reject Jiwon because he gave attention to everyone. I didn't want to be just a part of everyone he talked to, I wanted to be the only one who truly loved and flirted with. But, as he kept trying to win my heart, I fell for him along the way somehow. I trusted him to give his full attention to me, especially on dates.

"Oh, so that, super casual mutual friends, thing, I got you." After that question, Nana did not really talk to me after. She started talking just to Jiwon, and only Jiwon. Whenever I started to add something in, the focus shifted back to him. I started to grow angry when Jiwon kept ignoring me too. They started to talk about some song that I had no idea about, which was weird because I'm supposed to know all of Jiwon's songs. 

I started to feel left out and like Jiwon just cared about her. Like it was their date and I was the guest, not Nana. 

"Hey, this cafe has an arcade next door, right? Let's go play!" Nana suggested looking like she's never been to an arcade before. I gulped. I hate arcades. Computer games and loud music made me want to crawl into a ball and cry. Competition was not something I yearned for, or even liked having once in a while. That's why Jiwon and I were opposites, he's charming, charismatic, flirtatious, outgoing, competitive guy. I'm the quiet, anti-social, girl who hates competition and fighting. I didn't stand out, not like Nana who stood out above the crowds; Nana was someone he would flirt with, someone he would like, not me. 

I felt my self-esteem plummet when Jiwon said ok. 

"You coming, Bori?" He asked, forgetting I hated loud places. But this was a date, I was going to it up and try to enjoy it. I faked my best smile and stood up. 

"Yup." Nana skipped all the way to the arcade, with Jiwon linked at her arm. I felt a small put of bubbling in my stomach; I hated feeling jealous because instead of feeling actually jealousy, I felt more insecure about myself. I hate this feeling. Why would Jiwon make me feel this way?

He looked at Nana and she giggled.

"You're too cute, Jiwon! Younger boys have always been my type." He didn't try to do anything about it. He didn't say anything about her words. He just smiled.

"I guess I'm a tad cute. Not a word you would call such a fantastic rapper like me though." He playfully flexed his muscles while she fawned over it. I then realized I was the third wheel. I was standing steps behind them, away from them. I stopped walking. 

I felt anger take over me. He can't even tell this girl to stop when his own girlfriend is watching them? Is this the guy I started dating? The same guy who would yell at my brother for teasing me too much? The guy who gave me his jacket when I was shivering? Is this the Jiwon that would make sure every place we went to was calm, quiet, and peaceful? 

I shook my head, tears fell from my eyes as they walked into the arcade, forgetting about me. I ran to my car quickly and drove off. I drove faster than the speed limit, something I never did, but I had to get out of there. I was feeling too angry to be watching them for too long. I parked at the parking lot of my apartment complex and stormed up to my apartment. I ignored everyone in the room and ran to the elevator. Once it hit my stop, I ran into my building and slammed the door.

I sat down the ground and cried. I started crying harder when I realized I hate crying. It takes so much energy and I usually cried when I was angry, which was a bad thing because it meant I couldn't control my emotions. 

I looked down at my phone when I moved myself to my couch. 

No texts from Jiwon. 

I sighed. What was I expecting? He probably didn't notice I left, and if he did, he probably wanted me to leave.

"You're right, Bori, why would he stay with a girl like you when he can have a beautiful idol to date?" I sobbed to myself. "She's stunning, outgoing, tall, talented, everything I wish I was and everything he wishes her had." I cried to myself. I sat on the couch, watching shows that I was not paying any attention to. Then, I felt my sadness turn to anger. 

Why should I be crying? He's the one who made the mistake! If he wants my forgiveness, he needs to come here! 

I wiped my tears and went to sleep. After what seems like forever, I get a knock at my door. 

I groaned and pushed my blankets to the side. I looked through the peephole and saw a stuffed koala staring at me. I snorted and opened the door. 

"Who are-" I stopped my question when I saw Jiwon standing there with a stuffed koala, my favorite animal. He had a bag of fried chicken in his other hand and the koala was holding a DVD of Avangers, my favorite movie. He gave me a sheepish smile.

"Bori, I'm so sorry I brought her along, I thought you would be ok with it. And honestly I was uncomfortable with he way she was talking to me and flirting with me, but she told me she was just trying to be friendly and joking around, and I told her that we were dating, and I'm sorry." He held up all the things in his hands. "Make up date? Please?" My glare softened as I realized that he did all this for me. 

"Come in," I spoke, trying to keep up a cold gaze. He set everything down on my counter. I still acted cold to him while we were setting up dinner. At the corner of my eye, I saw him walking over to me. "What?" I asked. I almost forgave him right then and there with his sad puppy gaze. 

"Bori, please forgive me. I know that you hate arcades, I don't know why I agreed to go. Nana apologizes too, but that's not the topic. But, it's just she's my sunbaenim in the music industry, I was really nervous and I wanted to make a good impression with her. Right when I told her that you're actually my girlfriend, she told me to march down here and apologize. She's no harm to our relationship at all. I love you, Han Bori. It'll never happen again, I swear!" He dropped to his knees dramatically that I could help but laugh. He smiled at my loud laughter. 

"Gosh, you're so dramatic, come here." He stood and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed me softly on the lips.

"Make up date now?" He mumbled in my ear. I nodded.

"Yup, make up date."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

I have nothing to say here anymore... 

But anyone else playing Pokemon Go?

I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.