Not a Rapper Bitto

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nwu712OCvx1uf84lgo2_250.gif

For VIPKellBell

The boys try to get Kelly to tell Bitto about her feelings for him through a rap, but when fails miserably (she's a singer) she feels embarrassed and feels that he might look at her as an embarrassment after that incident.

OC Name: Kelly

***I will be using all of Up10tion's stage names for this scenario because I am not very familiar with all their real names.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly P.O.V.

I was walking through the halls of TOP Media, my high heels clanking against the ground. I hummed my new song while making my way to meet all the boys of Up10tion. I admit, I was quite nervous to see them again, not because I wasn't close with them, but because they all had figured out my feelings for one of the members, Bitto. I felt my heart race just thinking about him. I sighed with content as I walked into the studio.

"Hello," I greeted all of them.

"Kelly!"

"Hi Kelly!" They all greeted. I smiled and greeted all of them one by one. I stepped back a bit and realized someone was missing.

"Oh? Where's Bitto oppa?" I asked curiously. They all gave me a slight grin.

"Of course you noticed that," Jinhoo said with wiggling eyebrows. I scoffed and playfully hit him on the shoulder.

"Shut up," I mumbled. 

"He's currently recording with a female trainee rapper from our company," Gyujin answered. I nodded stiffly. I saw all the members have smiles on their faces and I knew what they were thinking.

"Stop, I know what you're thinking, and I'm not jealous," I defended myself while crossing my arms. Hwanhee smirked.

"We never said anything about you being jealous." All the boys 'oohed' while I rolled my eyes.

"That's why I said I know what you are thinking, not just I'm not jealous," I argued. I didn't know how I defensive I could get until I met all these boys. They still joked around after my defense and I just gave up. "So why did you call me here?" I asked bluntly, not feeling the mood to joke around. 

"Aw, don't be so mad, we just wanted to inform you about something," Xiao mocked with a pouty face. I looked to Sunyoul, the nice one, who talked next. 

"Yeah, we heard some news from Bitto that he accidently spilled to us," He spoke, nodding his head frantically. I raised a brow.

"What is it?" I asked. The boys gave secret glances to each other which made me even more curious.

"Well, we sorta overheard Bitto saying that he likes girls who rapped," Wei confessed. The room was silent for a moment until I spoke.

"And what do you want me to do about that?" I questioned. I was the main vocalist in my group who was known for just singing, and also being really terrible at rapping. They all looked around, again. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"We thought it would be a good idea if you made a rap to confess your feelings," Wooshin stated bluntly. I coughed in surprised.

"What? I at rapping!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. "Plus, why do I have to do that?"

"Because Bitto likes girls who rap! If you write a rap for him, wouldn't he just fall head over heels for you?" Kogyeol said passionately. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"You know I can't even talk quickly without messing up, right?" I added, hoping they would understand how bad I was. 

"Kelly, you can't be that bad," Wei, the rapper, spoke. I scoffed.

"No, I am actually that bad," I bluntly said about myself. 

"But you're good at writing lyrics!" Sunyoul commented cheerfully. I smiled.

"I mean, yeah, for songs that I sing. Emphasis on the singing part," I added quickly. The groaned.

"Fine, fine, but I really think it is a good idea to write him a rap, he'll totally dig that," Kuhn said, ending the conversation. 

I left the room with heavy thoughts. I walked into my own personal studio the company had made for me since I wrote lyrics often. Should I write a rap for him? I shook my head frantically. No, no, Kelly! You at rapping! You're freaking terrible at it. 

Somehow, I convinced myself to write a rap about Bitto and I was writing away on my notebook. The first time I met Bitto was 3 years ago when I first became a trainee here. He was a rapper, I was a singer, so we didn't see each other often, especially since we weren't the same gender either. I first got to know him when I befriended Sunyoul, who was also a singer like I was. I met Bitto through him and immediately growing feelings for him. Every time I saw him rap, I was amazed since I couldn't even rap one line of song lyrics without messing up terribly. 

Before I knew it, I was watching him write song lyrics and rapping them, and I was impressed by this word choice and flow. I fell for him harder each day. Once he debuted, I thought it was the last time we were ever going to talk, but then my group debuted, letting us meet any time we wanted to. 

I started to test the short rap I was writing and realized I was terrible. I groaned from stress and knocked my head on the table.

"This is going to be a long night."

When the morning came, I was finally done with my rap. Yeah, I slept in the studio, but I hope all my hard work paid off. 

"I'm going to confess today, I have to. He'll have to love the rap I spent so long on." I spoke to myself, giving myself confidence. 

I exited my coffin and searched the hallways for him. I knew he was working on a new song with a female trainee, Song Eunhee, so he must be working on ways to emphasize certain words to make his rap flow smoother. I slowly crept my way to the studio he usually works in saw him. It looked like he was working most of the night and had just woken up. He rubbed his eyes and combed his fingers through his hair. 

He then twisted his head in my direction and we made eye contact. I immediately freaked out and wanted to run, but it would look like I was stalking him if I did that. He's going to think I'm a freak now!

I was freaking out and crying on the inside, until he smiled and waved at me. Thank goodness. 

He motioned for me to come inside, wait what? Go inside! Alone, with him! I can't do this, wait, this was my plan, to confess today. 

I breathed heavily. You can do this. 

I twisted the handle open and smiled at him. 

"Sorry to disturb you, I was just walking down the hallways after staying here overnight," I apologized. He smiled widely.

"No problem, I slept here too. Writing lyrics can be a pain," He confessed while grunting after stretching his arms. I nodded shyly. He turned in my direction. "So, what were you writing lyrics for?" He asked. I immediately started freaking out internally. 

"I, uh, uhm, I was," I sighed, unable to complete my words. 

"Kelly, are you ok?" He asked, slightly confused as to why I was acting this way. C'mon, Kelly, just say it. I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts before I spoke.

"I uh, actually wrote something for you," I confessed. I saw his eyebrows raised and his mouth slightly fly open.

"Oh, really?" He asked with a slight blush. I nodded, pink covering my cheeks as well. 

"Yeah, it's sort of hard to say, so, I'll just start." I took a deep breath and started rapping.

"Yo, yo, uh, 3 years ago I met you in the practice room.

"I never thought I would ever fall for ya.

"Sunyoul came around and thought I would be good for ya.

"Told me there was a boy who really would look good with me.

"I saw your black hair, smile, and rapping skills.

"I knew I had just fell for ya.

"Til this day, my heart beats whenever I see you.

"Will you accept my confession or just ignore me?"

I knew I did terrible and I felt like stabbing myself a hundred times. Nothing rhymed and I stuttered and did terrible.

I know his expression told me I and I felt so embarrassed. You're not a rapper, Kelly, what the hell are you doing?! He thinks you're an idiot now! He's probably thinking why I write lyrics for my group and how I'm such an embarrassment! 

"I'm sorry," I apologized with a tear falling out my eye. I quickly ran out of the room, not looking back even when I heard my name being called. I ran outside into the air and felt the cold morning dew hit my face. The air felt like ice on my tear-stained cheeks. I felt myself sobbing now and I hated crying, it's bad for my vocal cords. 

I ran to who knows where and collapsed onto the grassy area. I poured my face into my hands, feeling all the tears from embarrassment. Damn you, Kelly! You should have never listened to the idiots, Up10tion! 

"You idiot, you just embarrassed yourself in front of your crush. That's why you never take chances because they never go your way. Stop trying to go outside of your boundaries." I spoke quietly to myself. 

"Hey, you didn't do that bad." I heard a deep voice behind me. I whipped my head around and saw the guy I didn't want to see the most in front of me. I ducked my head down.

"Go away! You know I !" I cried out. I heard him chuckled and sit beside me. 

"Kelly, I thought you were adorable. Stop beating yourself up, I know you're a singer, not a rapper." Bitto tried to make me feel better, but I still knew I . "Kelly, look at me." I felt him waiting patiently to raise my head, and I did to get this conversation over with.

"What? Just admit I and that you think as me of an embarrassment." I saw him chuckle.

"Kelly, ok, I know you're the main vocalist of your group, of course you aren't going to sound like you won SMTM. All that matters is that you like me, and I like you," He said. Wait...Did he just say he liked me? 

"Wait-"

"Yes, Kelly, I have feelings for you too, I was just too afraid that you wouldn't like me because I'm a rapper." He admitted while ruffling his hair. I almost laughed at the irony of this situation.

"Well, you're wrong because I like you, a lot. I mean, enough to embarrass myself to write a rap for you." He chuckled at my statement. I felt his soft hands rub the tears off my cheeks. 

"Why did you even rap when you were going to get this embarrassed about it?" He asked with a small smile. I groaned.

"Your members, that's why. They practically pressured me to writing a rap about you and said that you only like rappers." I spilled. He gasped.

"No they didn't!" He exclaimed. I nodded.

"Oh they did." We chuckled at the joke. We sat with each other in a comfortable silence, watching the sun appear higher in the sky and the moon disappear.

"And just to be clear, I do not have a thing for rappers." He stated. I chuckled at his statement and watched him smile. "I have a thing for singers who know they are bad at rapping and still do so to impress the ones they like." I blushed at his statement. 

I guess sometimes going out of your comfort zone wasn't so bad after all. 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

WOW, I have no idea what I wrote. It's late right now and I have to finish quickly before my grandma comes out and yells at me. :O

PLUS, I used my super bad rapping skills and terrible song writing skills to help me cringe while writing this scenario. I felt Kelly on a spiritual level.

STILL DYING FROM NCT TEASERS. LIKE SM, STOP KILLING ME. AND PUNCH IS ALSO RELEASING SOMETHING ON THE 8TH. R.I.P. MY SOCIAL SKILLS. 

I hope you like this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

 

Gif not mine.