Real WGM 1Punch One

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nr0o4vNO3U1qfvtamo1_500.gif

 

For jenice1206 

Jieun and One are a couple on We Got Married, they both were secretly dating from before. Dispatch found out that they are really dating , so they made an official announcement about their relationship. 

OC Name: Park Jieun

One real name: Jung Jaewon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Jieun P.O.V.

"[BREAKING] Park Jieun from popular kpop duo, 2GREAT, is reporting to be on WGM with rising star, One, from rookie duo 1Punch. According to reports, the couple will begin filming the show in two days, somewhere in the afternoon. I think we're all excited to see this couple on the show!" 

Jaewon and I were currently watching the shocking news on TV, none of us had even heard about it. I had invited him over to eat breakfast, then we the TV after many calls from my older brother, Jinyoung from GOT7. We hadn't even heard of this news before. 

"Wait, does that mean..." Jaewon trailed off. I looked at him in shock.

"Oh my god, we're gonna be on WGM together!" I exclaimed finally. We stood up and hugged each other. Both of us had been pretty bummed at the news that we both had to go on WGM with most likely different partners, but it changes everything that we're doing it together. 

"Ok, this could be a really good thing or a slightly bad thing," He confessed. I nodded.

"Yeah, I was thinking that same-" I was interrupted by a knock on our door. I opened the door revealing both of our managers. 

"SURPRISE!" They shouted in unison. I high-fived my manager while he hugged his. Both of our managers had known about our long relationship for a while now. We had been dating for 2 years, in secret. I had debuted 3 years ago, and we had been dating since his trainee days. It all started when I met him at an underground rapping contest. After that, we had really hit it off and started dating now so long after that. 

"Oh gosh, thank you so much," I thanked my manager, Eunyoung. 

"No problem! Dohyun and I had been planning this for a while and we wanted to surprise you guys!" She replied. Then she firmly put her hands on my shoulders. "But, the reason we're here is not to congratulate you, it's to set down some guidelines on the show since you guys are a real couple," She said sitting down, along with Jaewon and Dohyun.

"Yes, first, Jieun and Jaewon, you guys have to not reveal your relationship yet until near the end of the show," Dohyun sternly said. "If it is revealed before, the viewers might not accept it at first." I nodded along with Jaewon. 

"Second, you guys CANNOT arrive together at filming, that would be way too suspicious," Eunyoung said. I nodded again.

"Third, WGM is scripted, so you can't just act lovey-dovey on your own," Dohyun said giving us a warning look. I raised a brow. 

"You act like two rappers can act 'lovey-dovey' on their own," I replied. Jaewon and I had always never been a fan of skinship and acting cute as a couple. I mean, we did meet at an underground rapping contest, that would be weird. 

"Just warning you!" Dohyun exclaimed. 

There were more rules about WGM like no sleeping together and no actually living in the house they gave us, etc. 

"OK, be ready on Thursday for filming at 10 AM." They said while leaving, we smiled and waved them off. After we closed the door, it was silent. I sighed.

"Is it gonna be weird acting together on WGM?" I asked suddenly. He looked at me and shook his head smiling.

"Well, it's not really acting if we both love each other," He said holding my hand. I chuckled awkwardly and pulled my hand away. 

"Yeah, but you know I'm not really big on the whole, holding hands, blushing, giggling, and acting cute thing! And I've seen WGM, the girls always do all of that stuff!" I exclaimed worriedly. He rubbed my back slightly.

"You'll be fine! And I don't think they'll make you do that stuff since you have a badass image and all," He claimed. I scoffed.

"That's true, but I'm still kinda freaked out about it," I confessed. We sat down in my bed.

"You'll get used to it, I mean, you've watched the show before, it won't be that hard." We smiled at each other before falling asleep. 

 

Two days later

 

"Ok, first,Jieun, I will hand you an envelope, and you will read it aloud. It will tell you what to do. It says to walk down this sidewalk and pick up these notes that will lead you to One," The filming director explained to me. I cocked my head to the side slightly.

"Wait, usually in WGM, doesn't the man first find the girl?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Yes, but the most important word in your question was usually! Since you have a cool, chic, charismatic image, and One has a pretty boy image, we decided to switch the roles. We thought your fans would like that and get a kick out of it," She explained. I nodded. "That's why we're trying to do this WGM more naturally than usual." She added.

"That sounds cool," I chicly said. Today was the first day of filming and I was less nervous than I was two days ago. Filming wasn't hard yet, but we haven't even started yet, so I don't really know. 

"Ok, Jieun, standby!" Someone called out. I stood in the sidewalk where someone directed me to. My nerves had cooled down. Jieun, don't be nervous. You're doing this with your actual boyfriend. Be calm. "Action!" The red lights of the many cameras had . The first thing I did was introduce myself. Then, a woman had stuck out her handed me an envelope like she had said. I had started to read it aloud.

"Congratulations Park Jieun for getting married!" I had cheered for myself, embarrassingly. "Your first mission as a married woman is to find tiny pieces of paper that should lead you to your location. You will walk down this sidewalk and look for these notes. The first note is located in Strawberry Cafe on the counter. Good luck on your mission!" I read aloud. I set down the letter. "Ok, so now can I just find them?" I asked the staff. I saw them nod. I looked to my left and saw the cafe it said. I walked to it silently and walked in the door. I bowed. "Hi, I'm 2GREAT's Park Jieun, nice to meet you," I said since it was supposedly respectful.

I found the first note and read it again. I skimmed it over.

"Next location, another food place named Best Bakery a block away." I hurriedly rushed to that location after seeing it was just right across the street. 

After getting the final piece of paper, I read this one aloud.

"Congratulations on finding all the papers! You're now going to meet your husband. Go to this location." I looked at the location it showed on the map they had printed onto the letter. It took me a bit to get it, but then I realized it was a park that saw in the distance. I arrived there quickly after running and then walked down the pathway they told me to go down. I saw Jaewon hiding behind a tree like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I then remembered I had to act like I didn't know him. But, I knew that most people knew who their partner was while watching the news. Also, I knew how much out news was blowing up since I was part of the big company SM and he had participated in SMTM4. We were both part of the popular hip hop scene. 

"Yah, husband!" I called out. I walked up to the tree like the scriptwriters had told me to before. He then suddenly popped out from the tree, freaking me out a little. This was officially the 'first time we met' on WGM. I bowed to him. "Hi, I'm Park Jieun from 2GREAT."

"Hi, I'm One, AKA, Jung Jaewon from 1Punch." And that's when it got really awkward. We had to at like it was our first time meeting each other despite the numerous times we had met up in secret. Gross. But other than that, filming still didn't go smoothly after he tripped about 10 times and was completely awkward the whole time.

After filming, we had to go home. We had to say our 'goodbyes' now.

"Bye Jaewon, it was nice meeting you," I said shaking his hand and winking on the inside.

"Bye Jieun, I'm glad I was your husband."

I had to leave with my manager and he left with his. I immediately texted him.

"Good job filming. NOT. You were so awkward." I texted laughing. 

"Whatever. I'm always awkward, you know that." He replied. I laughed, I couldn't deny that true fact. 

 

The next morning I had woken up from my phone blowing up. I groaned. Why is my phone blowing up, I know I'm on WGM with Jaewon already? 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Jieun, news now." My older brother had demanded. I sat up immediately. 

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked panicking. 

"JUST OPEN THE NEWS, DAMMIT!" Jinyoung yelled at me. 

"Ok, , I'm turning on the TV now," I said pushing the 'on' button on my remote. 

"Wow, if you thought the news on Park Jieun and One was exciting, wait til you hear this!" Pictures of us out had re-surfaced. "Looks like this 'new' couple is actually a real one! Our people had confirmed the news that the two were dating from insiders in the company. They said that they were gonna keep keeping the couple a secret until the end of filming, but the news of them being a couple had made pictures of them arise. Well, I'm glad this couple is dating! They look so cute together and we're glad our home-girl Jieun had found someone!" 

My jaw dropped. I was so shocked I didn't even notice my phone ringing again. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jaewon. I picked it up straight away.

"JAEWON" I shouted into the phone. 

"AHHHHH!" He screamed along with me. After we calmed down, we talked to each other.

"I mean, this doesn't have to be a super bad thing, we've been getting good reviews about being together and we are actually dating," I claimed calming him down. Then, I heard my doorbell ring. I then realized something. "Are you at my door?" I asked walking downstairs. I realized he hung up on me. I opened my door and Jaewon came running at me with a full fledged glomp. He picked me up and spun me around. I rolled my eyes. "Yah, put me down!" I shouted at him. He did as I told him to. 

"Oh my gosh! You do realize we can now be open about our relationship now, right!?? And we can talk about each other and text each other in public now!" He exclaimed. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back, but then pulled away.

"Ok, no more kissing," I said sternly. He pouted. 

"But now we can kiss in public!" He exclaimed. He tried kissing me again, but I denied it. 

"Let's settle for a hug," I said. He nodded and I pulled him in for another, more gentle, hug. We stood in each others embrace for a while. He finally pulled away and then pecked me on the lips again. 

After Jaewon had calmed down, we sat on the couch and just realized what just happened. 

"I love you so much," He said after a while of silence. I looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"I love you too," I mumbled. He then squeezed me tighter.

"What? What did you say? I didn't quite get that," He teased. I groaned. 

"Jaewon, you know what I said," I stated, not really feeling it. He kept pulled me closer to him.

"Tell me~" He whined. I rolled my eyes. I really hated it when he acted cute. 

"Jaewon, stop it," I stated seriously. He then pulled me in for another kiss, that I couldn't help but respond to. He then pulled away quickly.

"Please?" He whined again with his big eyes and cute face. I started to get up, done with his antics. 

"Jaewon, let go," I said. He pouted letting go. I then pulled him into a kiss. 

"I love you too, Jaewon." 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

.....WELL, THAT ENDING THOUGH. XD

This turned into something a little different than I wanted, but I just really love One and I needed more fluffy times

I hope you liked this scenario despite the oddness of it. I'm just so tired from pulling all-nighters and staying up late for family purposes. 

Thank you for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.