Confessing Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nufysm1go71qhk0wlo2_400.gif

 

For sya_han

When Alya confesses to Wonwoo when he is around his friends. (TWEAKED)

OC Name: Alya

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya P.O.V.

I breathed in deeply. My crush, Jeon Wonwoo, was just around the corner. Today was the day I thought I was going to confess to him, or at least I was going to try. Right now, it was sort of like a gathering for all the students to do, the teachers wanted us to have fun. Wonwoo was with his friends right now. He was the popular guy of the school along with his best friend, Kim Mingyu.  He was captain of the basketball team along with Mingyu who was co-captain. The two practically run the school with their other friends. But I, I was going to be valedictorian. I was the smartest girl in our school. I was sort of like a social outcast, no one really knew my name, and whenever they did, it was usually comments about me being really smart or alone all the time. I didn't mind the comments though, they didn't faze me. I didn't have many friends at school, but I was really close to my older sister. 

I started liking Wonwoo freshmen year, and here we were, seniors now. He was my first ever crush, I thought I would never like anyone ever. I was so focused on school. But, ever since he stopped that basketball from hitting my head in the first game of my freshmen year, I liked him. It wasn't only that though. I fell for his soft smile and chic aura. But, I knew I knew him long enough to know he was actually a dork on the inside. I've seen him trip over his own feet and joke around with Mingyu a lot. 

 I breathed in. It's practically now or never. I turned that corner and saw him with a bunch of his friends. I mentally cried. His friends scared me since they were so big and were popular. I gulped. I was about to pass them, but one of the them noticed me standing behind them.

"Hey, Wonwoo, there's a girl behind you," I recognized, Soonyoung said. My eyes widened and I froze momentarily. I noticed Wonwoo stop talking and turn towards me in surprise. Kim Mingyu, practically the giant of our school, towering over me along with everyone else. 

"So, what's up?" Wonwoo asked with his friendly grin I fell for. It's your time to shine now.

"Well, u-uh, I-I j-just... I just wanted to tell you you're so c-cool and handsome! I just really l-like you!" I blurted. His eyes widened in shock. The people around him also stopped and froze. All eyes were on me, and the only time that happened is when I was award trophies for winning contests, and even then, not many people paid attention to me. He stepped back a bit and recomposed himself. He cleared his throat. I knew he was going to reject me. "I just wanted to tell you that," I said embarrassingly. It all happened so fast, but I just remember running away from his group of friends and random people crowding the hallway. I didn't even hear anything after that besides the beating of my heart. The only thing I focused on was running. 

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I felt so embarrassed! I ran home, forgetting to take the bus. I ran into my room and shut the door. I buried my face into my blankets and screamed. I felt tears run down my cheeks. I just wanted to lay here forever.

I was too lazy to even take off my uniform, but I knew I had to if I didn't want to iron it. I stripped off my clothes with my tears threatening to fall out. I pulled on shorts and a tank top and I looked pitiful lying in bed with tears stained on my cheeks. I just stayed in my bed for the day and stared at the ceiling. I did not want to go to school tomorrow, but I had to.

My perfect attendance was nothing to joke around with and I was not going to skip just for a boy. But, I knew I could avoid him during the day. If I was careful enough, I didn't have class with him, and I never really saw him, so I would be safe. The only thing I worried about is that Soonyoung is in my class along with their other friend Jihoon. I groaned.

I knew my parents were out on a business trip and my sister was away at college for now, I could skip, but I wouldn't. But, I knew I had time to just be alone and cry my heart out. 

 

Wonwoo P.O.V.

"Hey, hyung, did that girl just confess to you!?" My friends cried out. I just stood in shock, as did everyone else.

"I think she just did," Seungkwan said with his jaw dropped. I looked over at Mingyu who was clutching onto my shoulder with a jaw dropped.

"Holy , that girl's got guts!" Mingyu cheered finally snapping out his trance, but I was still in mine. All I could really hear was some of their words and my heart beating. I can't believe she just did that. 

"Yeah, no one has confessed to Wonwoo in front of us before! And then she just ran away!" Soonyoung exclaimed. 

"Who even was that?" Jeonghan asked. Hansol nudged me.

"Hyung-hyung? Are you still there? Are you still in shock?" He asked me. I soon shook my head and snapped out of my trance.

"Holy cow! She just confessed to me!" I said in shock leaning against the lockers for support. Everyone had thought that I was used to being confessed to, but in reality, I wasn't. I was always a mess and I stuttered a lot, but the girl ran away before I could say anything. I felt myself blushing too. 

"Hey! Earth to Loverboy over here! Who's the girl?" Seungcheol asked. I turned towards him. 

"You don't know her? She's the valedictorian!" Chan called out. "I'm a freshmen and I know that," Chan muttered, even though Jeonghan slapped his head after wards.

knew the girl who confessed to me. I had only talked to her a couple of times during group projects or during school activities, but other than that, we never spoke. To be honest, she never spoke to anyone. She was a quiet girl with medium-lengthed hair. She was smart though. That's all everyone really knew about her. She was known as the nerd of the school, an outcast. I frowned at the thought. How sad. I then felt my arm get slapped. 

"Dude, how are you feeling about this???" Mingyu asked me. 

"Yeah, what are you gonna say?" Jisoo asked. I shrugged.

"To be honest, I have no idea what I feel or what I'm going to say," I lied. I knew what I felt. I felt confused and I was probably going to say nothing when I saw her. I would turn into a stuttering mess, but I knew I had to confront her about it sometime sooner or later. 

"Dude, that girl is awesome though! Got some serious guts even if she did run away,"  said. 

"I agree, you should totally say yes," Jun said. Minghao nodded with him.

"No way! We have no idea who she is, plus, she ran away after!" Seungkwan sassed. 

"Yeah, plus, she's in my class with Soonyoung, she never talks, like, only to answer questions or when she has too," Jihoon added. 

"She's smart though, Wonwoo needs someone like her," Seokmin joked. 

All of them soon started to argue about what I should say and what I shouldn't. All I could think of is how am I going to find her tomorrow.

 

Alya P.O.V.

I woke up with a nervous heart. I wanted to stay in bed for as long as possible, but the time came to get up. I rolled out of my bed and did my morning routine. I took slower than usual, I was almost late for the bus. I trudged onto the bus, skipping my breakfast. I sat on the bus and stared out the window. I really hoped I didn't see Wonwoo today. I did not want to talk to him knowing he would reject me. I sighed. I knew I had to see Jihoon and Soonyoung in my class though, sadly. 

The bus soon stopped at the stop closest to my school. I walked out with a heavy heart. I quickly walked to the campus and quickly into my classroom, avoiding anyone. I knew the news that I confessed to Wonwoo had spread around the school. I had my head down, even in class. There were a couple of students scattered around the room, but only the ones who didn't care about gossip and whatever was happening outside their life. 

Minutes had passed when the room became lively. The newcomers who walked in stared at me. Some glaring, some just staring. the only ones who really caught my eye was Jihoon and Soonyoung. Jihoon gave me a serious stare, I didn't know if it was just his face or if he as glaring at me, but either way, I was scared. I sighed. Wonwoo must of spoke badly about me with his friends. I put my head down and covered it with my arms. 

Jihoon and Soonyoun sat in their seats. I felt their stares bore into the back of my head. I gulped. This is going to be a terrible day.

Lunch strolled around and I knew I had to run away from everyone. I knew Jihoon and Soonyoung were going to try and talk to me, I ran past all of them. I ran up to a secret place near the back of the school. I sighed. Is this going to be my life now? Running away 24/7?

I didn't even have lunch. I had to avoid the cafeteria where Wonwoo sits with his friends. I sat in the cool air on a bench that was already laid there. I laid on down on the bench and slapped my face. I'm seriously so stupid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The end of the school day came too quickly. I was watching the clock too intensely. I stared at it for a good 30 minutes. I saw the last minute of class, I gulped. The moment of truth. Once that bell rang, I packed my things and booked it. I was speed walking down this hallway because running was not allowed. I hoped to not run into Wonwoo. I prayed and prayed his perfect face would pop up into mine. I then felt someone tug my bag back. I almost cursed. I turned and saw myself face to face with Kim Mingyu. My eyes widened. I then saw Wonwoo running to catch up with him. I felt my heart stop.

Kim Mingyu smirked at me.

"Going somewhere?" He teased. I blushed red. Wonwoo soon caught up to him.

"You actually caught her for me?" Wonwoo asked. I glanced up at him and we met eyes. I immediately whipped my head away. I wanted to run away. 

"Of course! We're best friends and I knew you wouldn't have the guts to touch her," Mingyu said confidently. I blushed at the word choice he used, and I think I saw Wonwoo's cheeks hint a bit of red, but I could be imagining things. Mingyu then shoved me towards Wonwoo. I gasped when I stumbled onto his chest. Wonwoo quickly caught me. I heard a group of boys laugh behind me. I saw all of Wonwoo's friends. I blushed when it looked like we were hugging. I jumped back. 

"Oh come on! Don't act like you didn't want to keep touching him when you confessed yesterday," Soonyoung joked while everyone laughed. I saw Wonwoo roll his eyes and bring me outside to a secluded area. I turned red when I heard the whooping and cheers from his friends. Soon we arrived at a place that no one was at. I breathed in deeply. It was time alone with the guy I liked for my whole high school year. I gulped. I saw Wonwoo place his hands in his pockets.

"So..." He trailed off. the atmosphere was awkward even though we both wanted to say something. 

"Uhm, uhh..." I stuttered out. I couldn't speak either. I closed my eyes and breathed. "If you're here to reject me, I already know, I'll just leave now." I found the confidence to say those words. I turned, but I felt him pull me back closer to him. My eyes widened at our close proximity. His face was right in front of mine, almost close enough to kiss. I tried not to breath or move. He breathed out. 

"Look, I-I'm not here to r-reject you or make fun of you, it's j-just," He sighed. My heart was pounding right now. "I-I just wanted to say I like you too," He spouted out. My eyes widened. I was freaking out mentally, but on the outside, I was frozen. I then regained consciousness.

"R-really?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, I like you too, I- I mean, you're the first girl to c-confess to me in front of my f-friends, a-and that's really c-cool," He said giggling. I laughed along with him. I then looked up at him. We made eye contact and stared at each other for a while.

I then felt him lean in and I did the same. Our lips connected. I felt something spark between us. The kiss wasn't long, since we were both super nervous. He pulled away with a red face. I was blushing also. 

"So, uh, does this mean we're a couple now?" I asked. He smiled widely and nodded.

"Yes, we're a couple now."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, I'm updating so often. I feel so proud, bwahaha. I just really want to start writing about more groups.

I really hope I can finish all the requests on my masterlist by tomorrow! I'm going to power write for these two days! ^^

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this scenario!

Thank you for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.