First Confession Hyungwon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nuafhu28Un1uwv82oo2_400.gif

 

For sya_han

When Alya confesses her feelings towards Hyungwon. 

OC Name: Alya

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alya P.O.V.

"Alya, look it's Hyungwon!" My friend, Jamie whispered. I looked over to my left and saw the mysterious, cold guy of the school. He barely speaks to anyone, and when he does it's only a whisper, a few words, only to his friends. I smiled as I saw him. Ever since I saw him laughing and smiling with his friends, I fell for him. I remember running into his crew while at a random restaurant. I saw him laughing, talking loudly being weird, and that made me want to learn more about him. That was 3 years ago. 

I made eye-contact with him. He just stared at me before looking away. I sighed.

"He's so beautiful," I said as he was out of sight. Jamie scoffed at me. 

"Whatever, I don't even know why you like him. He barely talks and has no personality whatsoever," She claimed. I turned away from her.

"Well, that's his personality, it's cold," I fought back. She just rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, so, when are you even gonna confess to him?" She asked. I froze. She looked at me weird. "C'mon Alya, you're going to have to. No one has ever confessed to him before because they're too nervous, you need to be the first one!" She exclaimed in the hallway. I shushed her. 

"Ok, ok, maybe I'm planning something, but it's still in the works," I confessed. She smiled.

"Good for you! You need to break out of your shell and talk to some guys for once!" She said. She laughed. We then walked back to our separate classes. 

She's right, I should confess to him. But, how? Just come out and say it, Alya! Yeah, I mean, the worst thing he can do is say no! But if he hates me forever. I immediately frowned. I shook the thought away. 

Afterschool, I met up with Jamie again. 

"Hey, how's the confession plan going?" She asked. I shrugged. 

"I guess it's ok, I just think I'm going to come out and say it," I confirmed. She punched my shoulder. "Wow, ouch, what was that for?" I asked petting my shoulder. She scoffed.

"That's a terrible plan, gosh, you're such a tomboy," She complained. I scoffed. 

"Uh, excuse me, I think that's the way you got YOUR boyfriend," I exclaimed. She turned silent. 

"That's true," She said while we walked to our houses. She turned right, while I has to turn left. "Well, bye Alya, I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck with your confession!" She screamed at me while walking away. I waved to her and we parted our ways. I entered my home when I got there and immediately went to my room. All I could think about was the confession and how Hyungwon would react to it. I tried to get my mind off of it, but even though it wasn't a set and stone date, I kept thinking about it. 

I groaned. "Why is this so hard?" I asked to myself. After hours of thinking, and thinking, and thinking, I realized the only way I can get this off my mind was just to confess the next day. 

I didn't get much sleep that night. It was spent kicking my blanket is frustration and screaming into my pillow silently. 

I noted my dark circles, but just covered them up with some makeup. I did my hair nicely and left the room. I grabbed some milk and chugged it down before I left for school. I quickly walked to school, not even waiting up for Jamie. 

I looked around sneakily for Hyungwon. I saw him talking with his group of friends. I didn't want to interrupt their talking so I waited for them to leave, but I knew they weren't leaving anytime soon. I sighed. I then saw them dispersing. My eyes widened and a big grin popped on my face. I made my way over to him, but he started to head into the hallway. 

"Chasing down Hyunwon?" I heard someone say behind my. I turned and saw Jamie. I sighed

"Yeah, but he keeps leaving!" I groaned. She chuckled. 

"Just do it in public," She suggested. I thought about it. I sighed. I then felt her pulling me to the hallway, since she was a big stronger than me, she pulled me all the way there. I saw Hyungwon standing in there with his head down and earbuds in. He looks so cool. "There he is," She whispered in my ear as I was starstuck. I felt her nudge me on the side. She urged me on. I nodded. There weren't many students in the hallway, only a few passing by. I gulped. I made my way to him. I gathered all my emotions and tapped him on the shoulder. I saw him turn around. I felt my heart stop. He just stared at me with a blank expression, but it was enough for my heart to bet out of my chest. 

I saw him take out his earbuds and just wait for me to say something.

"What?" He said harshly. His tone snapped me out of my trance.

"Oh, uh, uhm I just wanted to tell you something," I said quietly. He had to response to my words.

"Ok, well, tell me," He urged on impatiently. I got a bit scared. He doesn't seem to like me at all, but I just have to figure it out.

"Well, uh." I gulped. "I wanted to say t-that, I really l-like you," I confessed. His eyes widened a bit before going back to a stoic expression. He then straightened up his back. Uh-oh, he's gonna reject me. I sighed. 

"Wow, you're the first person to say that to my face," He confessed before walking away. I was then very, very confused. Wasn't he going to give me an answer? Wasn't the polite thing to do? Or atleast the usual thing to do? I watched him walk out of my sight. I felt Jamie run up to me. 

"TELL ME! TELL ME! WHAT DID HE SAY!?" She exclaimed. I stood there with a blank expression like Hyungwon always did. 

"Well, he said that I was the first person to say that to his face," I said. She squealed. 

"Then what?!" She screeched. 

"That's it."

"What?" 

"That's it." 

......

"Wow, he's a weird one," She finally said. I nodded. 

"Gosh, now I'm gonna wonder what to do now! He didn't even give me a correct answer!" I said, face-palming myself. 

I saw Hyungwon at random times during the day, but we said nothing to each other, it's like I never confessed and he never even heard it. I sighed. Maybe that was the nice way to reject someone and I just don't know. I had come to a point where I knew he just rejected me. I walked home with a sad heart. I had parted ways with Jamie once again and she told me to cheer up. 

After 3 minutes of leaving her, I felt a hand tug mine. I quickly turned around. I then saw Hyungwon. My eyes widened. 

"Hey, Alya," He said. I was a bit shocked. I didn't even think he knew my name. 

"Hi, Hyungwon," I spoke quietly. We walked in a silence. Why is he here? To tease me about my confession?

"Look, about today, I just didn't know how to accept that kind of thing," He confessed. I chuckled softly, but then realized his words. 

"Wait, accept?" I asked again. He nodded.

"Yeah, uh, I want to say, I really like you too. In all the girls in the school who I see wanting to confess to me, I wanted you to confess to me first," He admitted. My eyes widened. So he does like me. I smiled widely at him. 

"Well, I did, so I'm glad you're happy." I heard him laugh for the second time. 

"Wow, I see you have some confidence," He commented. I chuckled softly. 

"Not really, only on occasion," I admitted. He nodded.

"Well, I like it," He said suddenly. I felt myself blushing. He walked me to back my house. 

"Well, this is it," I said awkwardly. He nodded. 

"I hope I get to do this again," He said bluntly. I blushed at his words. I was about to walk in when he pulled me back. "Talk to me at school, don't shy away from me if I look intimidating. Especially in front of my friends," He stated. I nodded. "Promise?" He asked sticking his pinky out. 

"Promise," I said connecting our pinkies. I then walked inside my house as he walked to his. I then ran up to my room screaming. 

"Woah, woah, calm down!" I heard my mom and dad yell. I didn't care about them at that moment. 

I ran onto my bed and squealed. 

"I'm soooo happy!" I yelled.

I then calmed myself down. I made sure to thank Jamie for making me confess early. I smiled to myself.

"I'm so glad I was his first confession."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

I'm so sad, I'm going back to school tomorrow... T_T 

I DON'T WANNA GO BACK!!!! 

All of these groups are coming back and I won't be on my phone or laptop when they come out! NOO! PLUS, today was just a whirlwind with Seventeen, BTS, Red Velvet, releasing teasers and stuff! Also Monsta X came back yesterday and DAY6 debuted yesterday, I may be adding them onto here to request from, but I don't know yet. I also maybe adding iKon when they debut... Or maybe I'll add something special for them... 

BUT, iKON IS DBUTING SOON! AND SEVENTEEN & RED VELVET ARE GOING TO KILL ME SLOWLY. I'M ALREADY DYING BECAUSE OF SEVENTEEN'S TEASER. LIKE MINGYU'S HAIR AND THAT SLAP FOR VERNON. HE PROBABLY GOT SLAPPED BECAUSE KANG SOYOUNG IS EVIL. JK.

Anyways, I hope you liked this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :) 

 

 

Gif not mine.