Winning Your Heart Mingyu

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nuwqql8IRO1tr4f4oo2_400.gif

 

For akirachoi 

Mingyu is a cold basketball team leader who met Yuna, the calm and charming president of the student council. They met bumping into each other and both of them were falling down above each other. The next day, they met on the rooftop without any words that they would be there. But later on, a rumor spread about them "being together" spread. 

OC Name: Choi Yuna 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Yuna P.O.V

"Yuna, what do you think the theme for our next dance should be?" Another student asked me. I looked towards the freshmen girl and smiled.

"Hmmm, I don't know, what do you want it to be?" I asked politely. As president of the student council, I didn't like dominating over others. I liked hearing others' opinions and ideas. They were important to me. The girl smiled.

"Uh, I kinda wanted a fun beach theme, kinda like you're in Hawaii," She exclaimed exited. I knew this girl really wanted this theme, so I wrote it down on the board. 

"Ok, is everyone ok with the a Hawaii/beach theme for the dance next month?" I had asked. Everyone nodded their heads, already excited. I always loved seeing happy people. I sighed in relief with a smile on my face. "Ok, all, it's time to go home now, you've all worked so hard today! Next meeting is in 2 days, on Friday!" I announced. Everyone started heading out the doors, talking about the dance already. I smiled, knowing there was already hype for it. 

I was the last to leave while cleaning up a bit and packing up my backpack. I then started to head out. I then heard someone else up here with me. I was on the second floor, I knew there was a club on the first floor and basketball practice in the gym today, so who would it be?

I then saw the basketball team leader standing in front of me. He towered over me, standing at 185 cm, and still growing. I wasn't so short, I stood at 165 cm, but I was 20 cm shorter than him. I smiled and greeted him like I would do to every student in the school.

"Oh, hello, Kim Mingyu-ssi," I greeted. He just looked at me and then away. I just ignored that fact that he ignored me. I walked with him to the staircase.

"Why are you following me?" He finally said in a harsh tone. I just ignored the tone and replied calmly.

"This is the closest staircase down to the first floor," I stated. He furrowed his eyebrows, but then he tripped and tumbled over me. My eyes widened knowing what was about to happen. We were toppling over each other on these 2 flights of stairs. It hurt a lot. When the ride was over, I realized I had landed on top of Mingyu. 

"Get off of me!" He shouted. I immediately jumped up.

"Wow, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that was going to happen," I said. He furrowed his eyebrows again while brushing himself off. 

"Ouch, you're lucky I didn't break anything shorty! I have a basketball game on Friday!" He growled. I just looked past the nickname he used. I also brushed myself off with the dust and dirt from the stairs. I felt my back ache and my arm hurt, but I knew he got it worse. "Who are you anyways? Do you think you can just answer calmly to everything and show no emotion?" He asked with spite in his voice. I wanted to laugh, but I knew that would be rude. I held out my arm. 

"I'm Choi Yuna. The president of the student council," I introduced myself. He swatted away my friendly handshake. 

"I know who you are, it was a rhetorical question," He said softly. "Everyone in the whole ing school knows who you are." He growled again. I shrugged. I then realized I had to get home to cook dinner for my older brother. 

"Sorry, I have to leave now. I apologize about the fall, I should have pulled you back, but I wasn't strong enough. I hope you aren't too sore so you can play on Friday," I said with a 'hwaiting' signal and turned out separate ways. I heard him scoff. I left the school, knowing I still had time to make my brother dinner. I hurried home, knowing if he tired to cook he would burn down the building. I quickly walked to my apartment and opened the door. I unlocked the door and found my brother playing on his computer in the living room. He looked up at me.

"OH MY GOSH. I THOUGHT I HAD TO COOK FOR MYSELF, I WAS SO SCARED!" He cried out to me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh please Junhong oppa, I don't make dinner until 6, it's only 5:30!" I exclaimed. He pouted. I decided to make dinner early because I assumed he was super hungry. I made fried rice and hoped it was enough for the both of us. 

I cooked it quickly, since it didn't require much work. 

"Dinner's ready!" I told him. He quickly leaped over the couch and to the dinner table. I laughed at him. He struggled to sit down and then stuff his face with food. I chuckled at his full face. He looked up at me and glared.

"Quit it, I'm hungry," He said. He then wiped his face. "Anyways, why did you come home later than usual today? Usually you come home at 5, but you came home at around 5:30 today," He asked. 

"I was just cleaning up the room after the student council meeting and then I bumped into this dude-"

"DUDE?!" Junhong exclaimed. I face-palmed myself. 

"Yes, a guy-"

"What does he look like?" He interrogated. I sighed.

"He's about as tall as you-"

"NO ONE IS AS TALL AS ME!" He shouted. I groaned at his tactics. 

"Anyways, carrying on with the story, we accidently fell down a staircase, but we're both ok. And uh, I just walked home after that," I explained. He nodded suspiciously.

"I'm going to my room, I finished all my food," He said sneaking up to his room. Well, he's acting weirder than usual today. I just ignored that and cleaned up the dinner table. 

---------------------------------------------

I was up studying in my room when I realized I left some of my notes at school. I realized I could just come early and get them since we didn't need them for tomorrow. 

The next day, I woke up early and quickly got ready. I braided my long black hair back and out of my face. I grabbed my backpack and ate a banana on my way out. I decided to take the bus to school because it was quicker. I got out in about 3 minutes since it only took 2 stops for my to get to school. I walked 5 minutes to my actual destination and walked into the school. 

I noticed a few students wondering the hallways. I greeted them and they greeted me back. I admit, I was well respected in my school from my many achievements and my active participation in school activities. I walked to the second floor and saw the notes sprawled out. I must have forget to place them in my backpack. I chuckled at myself and placed the papers in my folder. I then exited the room and decided what to do.

It was 7:45 AM and class didn't start to 8:15 AM. I frowned. I thought I could greet the students, but I thought I needed some alone time. Once you are too social, sometimes you need some time for yourself. I walked up to my favorite place, the rooftop. I walked and set my backpack down and set on the bench next to the ledge. I breathed in the cold, morning air. I loved looking at the early sun and the morning dew. I thought it was just so peaceful and calm. 

"What are you doing up here?" I heard a deep voice ask. I whipped my head around and saw where the voice was coming from. I saw a tall Mingyu standing there. I breathed in the air.

"To get some fresh air," I replied. I noticed he flinched at my calmness. He stood there for a whole, saying nothing. I patted the seat to me. "Come, sit down," I said. He complied and sat down. We sat in silence for a while. We were both enjoying the breeze and the scenery. 

"It's beautiful up here," He suddenly said. I smiled.

"It is." I noticed him relax this body to to mine. I took this as a sign that he felt comfortable around me now. "It's like you're the only person in the whole world and everything is just revolving without you," I added. He nodded. We sat and stared out into the distance at nothing in particular. I then realized class was going to start in 7 minutes. "Mingyu, it's time to get to class, let's hurry if we don't want to be late," I said getting my things. The president of the student body wouldn't be late to class. I pulled him along with me as he was still getting his backpack on. 

"Hey, hey, be careful with these arms," He joked. I laughed. 

"What class are you in?" I asked. He frowned.

"I have Mr. Oh, he's a real grouch, how about you?" He asked back. I smiled.

"I have Mrs. Park, she's really nice," I teased. He rolled his eyes. We stood there for a bit.

"Are you going to the basketball game on Friday?" He asked suddenly. I nodded.  

"I'm literally everywhere so, I'll definately be at the biggest game for our school," I said while walking to me class. In the corner of my eye, I saw him smile at me. I walked into class with only 4 minutes 'til class started. I'm usually very early in the classes or I have meetings in the morning. People were surprised to see me. I noticed the whispers that spread around the class.

"Wow, the president of the student council was almost late, wonder what happened." 

"Yeah, I think I saw her earlier today though, maybe she went to go tutor someone or something."

"Actually, I think I saw her with Mingyu oppa!"

"Mingyu? The Kim Mingyu? No way!"

"Yeah way! I totally saw them! It'd be so cute if they were dating!" 

"I didn't think the social butterfly and the cold guy would start dating. But hey, miracles happen everyday."

"I wonder how they even talk to each other. Mingyu is literally a stone."

"He's a hot stone, that's for sure. but you know, Yuna is charming, everyone likes her."

I heard these comments throughout the classroom. As usual, I had ignored them. I knew I was doing good for the school, it didn't matter what they made up. Whether it be where I were or who I was dating, I didn't care. 

"Quiet class! It's time to start the lesson!" Mrs. Park said in a stern, but delicate voice. Everyone then had become silent and the lesson started.

After the lesson and when it was time to go to lunch, I heard people chatting about the basketball game on Friday.

"Yeah, I heard they're going up against our rival school today," One girl said.

"What? We're already going up against Cube High?"

"Yeah, it's gonna be awesome! Everyone's gonna be there to see the match!"

"Whatever, I'm only going to stare at Mingyu all sweaty.."

"GROSS HYERI!" 

"I wonder if Yuna is going to support her boyfriend, it's be so cute if they kissed when he made the winning basket! EEPS!"

I even heard these comments in the hallways now. I saw Mingyu in the hallways. I smiled at him and waved while he smiled back awkwardly. I assume he heard the rumors flying around.

"OMG. They're totally dating, they just smiled at each other!" I heard screams fill the hallways and the chatter get even louder. 

I headed home immediately after school today. 

"You're home early," Junhong said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I didn't have anything after school today," I exclaimed. He nodded.

"Hey, are you going to the game at your school on Friday?" He asked. I raised a brow. 

"Yeah, I'm going after the student council meeting. How'd you know about it?" I asked. He shrugged.

"The game is so big it's even heard in my college! I'm going because I'm still a Pledis high student at heart! Plus, we don't have cool teenager games like you guys do," He said. I nodded. 

------------------------------

Friday had arrived. Right now I was making my way to the meeting. I walked in and saw a few people missing.

"Oh, did some people forget the meeting?" I wondered aloud. 

"Actually, some people ditched because of the game, they felt bad, but they didn't want to miss it," A girl answered. I nodded.

"Yeah, we all wanna make it, so I'll make this meeting very quick. Plus, it's only 3:30 right now, the game doesn't start until 4:30, we have time," I stated. They all nodded. 

At 4PM, we wrapped everything up.

"Unnie, are you going to the game?" A sophmore named Ahyoung asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah, of course!" I stated. She nodded, not saying anything more. I packed up the stuff and made my way to the game. I dropped my backpack off in Junhong's car out back. I had met up with him and saw him in the hallways. 

"Aren't you going to sit with your friends during the game?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I'd rather sit with my oppa!" I exclaimed. He laughed shook me around a bit. We entered the court and saw it packed in there. Good thing the student council had raised money to expand it. Junhong and I had found seats to sit. It was near the top front, but I didn't mind. I saw Mingyu and his team warming up. Once they stopped warming up, I made eye contact with Mingyu. I smiled at him and waved. He smiled back and waved. I noticed him walking over to me. 

"You made it," He said smiling. I nodded. I heard cheers and squeals coming from other people. 

"OMG THE RUMORS ARE TRUE."

"OTP MOMENTS HAPPENING!" 

"Yeah, I told you I wouldn't miss it," I said smiling. He stared into my eyes for a while. 

"Mingyu! Stop talking to your girlfriend and come back here! We have a game to play!" I heard the coach yell. I noticed Mingyu blush as he made his way back.

"Watch me, ok?" He asked. I nodded. I then felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked to my right and saw Junhong glaring at me. 

"Was that tall boy?" He asked. I nodded. He crossed his arms. "Is that boy your boyfriend?" He asked sternly. I shook my head.

"We just became friends," I explained. "I literally just met him yesterday," I said. Junhong didn't believe this. He just looked away angrily. I scoffed at him. He can believe whatever he wants to. I swear he acts like a teenager more than I do

The game had started. We started out with the ball. Mingyu had possession with the ball. I wasn't a sport fan, but I knew the basics of basketball thanks to gym class. I saw him dribble the ball and dodge other opponents. He shot a three pointer and the crowd cheered. I clapped softly while Junhong was getting too into the game.

It was near the end of the game now. The other team had gained points and now we were two points behind. We were at 54 while they were at 56. The other team had possession of the ball and there was 50 seconds on the clock. I knew anything could happen, but Mingyu seemed to be frustrated with himself. I frowned. For some reason, I hated seeing him sad and angry at himself. 

40 seconds. 

The other team had called for a time out. The clock had ran for a few seconds before they turned it off. 

37 seconds. 

The other team still had the ball. They passed it around a bit. 

"They're trying to draw out time," Junhong whispered in my ear. I think he could sense my nervousness because he patted my back. I rarely get nervous. I'm usually calm. 

24 seconds. 

Time was ticking down. I then felt the urge to shout.

"Mingyu hwaiting!" I shouted. I saw Mingyu look at me, so did everyone else. Mingyu took this chance to steal the ball that was being passed to a team mate that was too busy staring at me. He stole the ball. 

15 seconds. 

He dribbled the ball quickly to his basket. 

10 seconds. 

I saw him breath and throw a 3-pointer. If he makes this we win. 

5 seconds. 

The ball entered the basket and everyone on our side started to cheer. I even got excited and hugged Junhong. Everyone was hugging each other and giving high fives. We now got the pride of best basketball players in our district. We were cheering so loudly we didn't even hear the timer go off. I saw Mingyu scream with his team. Mingyu then separated himself and went to me. His usually stoic face was now transformed into a wide smile.

"You know, we wouldn't have won this if you hadn't shouted for me," He teased wiping his sweat. Those girls were right, he was very hot sweaty. I blushed. I shrugged.

"Well, it is my job as student president to always encourage my students," I teased back, winking at him. He laughed and smiled.

"Well, I have to thank you somehow," Mingyu stated looking around my face. I giggled and tilted my head. 

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked. I really hoped he was thinking the same thing I was. He smirked slightly and pulled me in for a kiss. I heard the cheers grow louder. I deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He was hot and sweaty, which I was too. I placed my hands on his chest as he pulled away. We both smiled at each other.

"Wow." We said at the same time.

"Ew, gross, I'm still here too guys." 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW. I actually really enjoyed writing this! This is one of my longer scenarios, which I haven't made in a while, so, SURPRISE! XD 

I'm suddenly having major Mingyu feels after writing this....

PLUS, I added more fluffiness to this scenario because I feel like all my others lacked in it.

And I actually cringed at what I wrote, I hope that's a good thing and showed I was doing a good job... I literally face-palmed myself when I made the 'YOU" AKA, Yuna, scream at Mingyu. I was like, am I seriously writing this right now? And come on, we all love a sweaty Mingyu. 

I hope you like this scenario!

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.