MASTERLIST

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Masterlist (in order):

 

Seventeen's Jun x OC (itsalyyylove): When the OC surprises Jun on set of his new web drama, Intouchable.  COMPLETED. CHAPTER 2.

Monsta X's Jooheon x Nora Cho (hanbaeks): When Jooheon meets his ideal type for the first time and the other members about it. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 3.

Monsta X's Shownu x Hyejin Lee (hanbaeks): When Shownu gets blackmailed into going on a blind date with one of 's friend. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 4.

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Nam Joohyun (wonwoosgurl): When Joohyun forgot their aniversary and Wonwoo gets mad. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 5.

Monsta X's Shownu x Yoo Shi Eun (rahrahvixx): Shownu helps a girl who fell down on the sidewalk. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 6.

Seventeen's Seunggwan x Sofia Kim (Cookkie): OC is sleeping and Seunggwan monolouge/talks about her. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 7.

Monsta X's Hyungwon x Kiara Wang (syafiqahyasin): When Hyungwon takes the last ramen and Kiara wants that ramen. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 8.

Monsta X's Shownu x Eli (hedgehog12): The two family friends decide to go on a camping bc they haven't met each other for a while. (The two close friends often argue over little things a lot!)  COMPLETED. CHAPTER 9.

Seventeen's Jihoon/Woozi x Jung Jaein (byzelo): Jihoon helps Jaein doing some homework but end up she's fall asleep on Jihoon's shoulders. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 10.

Seventeen's Jihoon/Woozi x Park Min Mi (jungkookie_87):  Min Mi was afraid that Jihoon will hate her for having a crush on him but it turns out that he likes her too. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 11.

Seventeen's Dino x Lee Bi An (iCiere): She is older than Dino by 1 month and Dino waits for himself to turn the same age as her before confessing. COMPLETED. CHAPTER 12.

Seventeen's Mingyu x Choi Joeun (damien_alley): There was a fire incident happening in school and Joeun broke in to save Mingyu who was trapped inside the building. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 13.

1Punch's One x Park Jieun (jenice1206):  Jieun and One be the couple on We Got Married, they both were secretly dating from before. Dispatch found out that they are really dating , so they made an official announcement about their relationship. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 14.

Seventeen's Vernon x Lee Jaehwa (Luhanswife_): Vernon brings Jaehwa, his girlfriend to his house to meet his band members. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 15.

Monsta X's Minhyuk x Woo Sarah (rahrahvixx): Minhyuk makes lunch and takes care of his best friend and neighbor, Sarah, that fell ill. COMPLETE.  CHAPTER 16.

Monsta X's I.M. x Seo Eunhye (exsuho1004): Eunhye invites I.M to her house during the weekend for dinner and he's nervous because Eunhye is his first love. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 17.

Seventeen's Joshua x Joohyun (wonwoosgurl): When Joshua's jealously makes them break up, then he regrets it and wants her back. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 18.

Monsta X's Shownu x Hyerin Choi (hanbaeks): When Hyerin thinks that Shownu likes her best friend (while she secretly likes him) and tries to avoid him/not talk to him whenever the 3 of them hang out. Then Shownu confesses to her at the beach after she leaves them both, thinking she was thirdwheeling ;~; but Shownu runs after her! COMPLETE. CHAPTER 19.

1Punch's One x Jang Hyeji (honeyspotlight): Hyeji wants to know how to rap and One just wants to do mushy stuff with her (or cuddle). They decided to have a little game and whoever wins the game gets to decide. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 20.

Seventeen's Hoshi x Choi Seungji (damien_alley):  When Seungji is tired of being a third-wheeler of all of her friends; that's when Hoshi thinks that he has the chance to confess despite knowing that Seungji is picky and jamless - according to the people who had ever talked to her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 21.

1Punch's One x Park Jaejin (plxtinhair):  Jaejin is a transfer student from the US. On her first day at school she gets really popular and a lot of guys are interested in her, which includes Jaewon, who's like the Loser/Nerd of the school. Of course he thinks he'll never have a chance with her, but one day they get locked in the library together and Jaewon finally makes a move. What he doesn't know though is that Jaejin also has a crush on him. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 22.

Monsta X's Jooheon x Jeon Hana (BabyxBaram): Hana and Jooheon are neighbors and their windows are across each other. Jooheon loves to tease and annoy her from his window everyday because he likes her and is just too shy to show it. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 23.

Seventeen's Joshua x Woo Sarah (rahrahvixx): The two of them meet at a friend's party and immediately get along. Sarah doesn't know that Joshua was the same boy she met in kindergarten and became best friends with. She felt that there was something familiar about him, but couldn't point it out. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 24.

Monsta X's Shownu x Lee Eunsoo (HipsterBabe): When Eunsoo is an idol and has to do a y concept and Woozi of Seventeen is her partner. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 25.

Seventeen's Seungcheol/S.Coups x Song Yiho (damien_alley): Yiho and Seungcheol like each other and they would love to date. The issue is that Yiho's younger sister doesn't like Seungcheol and, on the other hand, Seungcheol is not confident of being her boyfriend immediately. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 26.

Monsta X's Hyungwon x Alya (sya_han): When Alya confesses her feelings towards Hyungwon. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 27.

Monsta X's Kihyun x Iris (fat875): Iris and Kihyun are bestfriends. Kihyun likes her and confesses to her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 28.

Monsta X's Jooheon x Eve R. (evearroz): Jooheon and Eve meet up at a coffee shop to reminisce about all the great times they had with each other in high school, but then Eve confesses her love for him ever since freshmen year, but Jooheon is already married. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 29.

Monsta X's I.M. x Nam Hayoon (frostfire): I.M., a rich brat, met Hayoon and asked for her help. She ended up accidently insulting him. Hayoon is a poor kid. I.M. bullies her but then ends up falling for her. But his parents wanted someone else, not a poor kid. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 3O.

Monsta X's I.M. x Lee Yein (kii-sum): When Yein's secret of having feelings for I.M. is spilled by her best friend. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 31.

Seventeen Hoshi x Lee Yeonah (iCiere): They were in a cafe and these two groups decided to play truth or dare. Hoshi and Yeonah were unlucky and had to do date of getting someone from the other group to go out with them. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 32.

Seventeen's Mingyu x Han Dani (sxhunhan): Mingyu, who "bullies" Dani, breaks her glasses on purpose but makes a fool of himself by stuttering a lot when he sees her without such dingy, thick frames. But, the glasses were fake and Mingyu embarasses himself. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 33.

Monsta X's Shownu x Son Eunsoo (HipsterBabe): When Eunsoo is 7 months pregnant but still has to do her MV. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 34. 

Seventeen's Jeonghan x Valerie (kiwi_vv): Jeonghan, a psychology major, finds out by himself that his eccentric crush likes him back. However, Valerie is still in denial about her crush on Jeonghan. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 35.

Seventeen's DK/Lee Seokmin x Kim Junshin (JunShin): When Seokmin found out that cold and quiet Junshin likes him. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 36.

Seventeen's Seungkwan x Sofia (Cookkie): It's valentines day. Seungkwan wants to give you a present but he's not quite a romantic boy so he gives you a piggyback ride. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 37.

Monsta X's Jooheon x Yoon Joah (BabyxBaram): When Jooheon visits a minimarket and finds out that the girl he likes, Joah, works as a part-time cashier at that minimarket everynight. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 38.

Seventeen's Mingyu x Choi Yuna (akirachoi): Mingyu is a cold basketball team leader who met Yuna, the calm and charming president of the student council. Then in one moment, they met bumping into each other, and both of them were falling down above each other. The next day, they met on the rooftop without any words that they would meet there, they talked and did nothing. But later on a rumor spread about them 'being together' spread. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 39. 

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Alya (sya_han): When Alya confesses to Wonwoo when he is around his friends. (TWEAKED) COMPLETE. CHAPTER 40.

Seventeen's Vernon x Sarah (LoveBeatBaby): Vernon and Sarah are a couple and they act like best friends. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 41. 

Seventeen's Hoshi x Kang Minji (Foodaholic_4Life): When Minji and Hoshi bet and Minji wins so she orders Hoshi to carry her all day. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 42. 

Seventeen's Mingyu x Ahn Soojung (byzelo): Soojung always visits her favorite coffee shop near her college and one day a new young barista, Mingyu, works there and she's attracted to him. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 43.

Monsta X's I.M. x Heidi Nam/Nam Hayoon (frostfire): I.M and Hayoon were forbiddenly in love because his parents don't like it even though Hayoon grew up to be a successful woman. One day I.M got into an accident and lost his memories. Hayoon took care of him but had a deal with his mom. By the means of 4 months, she would have to leave I.M no matter what. I.M then regained his memory and looked for her. Hayoon disguised herself as Heidi Nam, but was still found by I.M. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 44.

Seventeen's Mingyu x Yoo Yeonji (KLover2288): Yeonji has been crushing on Mingyu for forever, but she decided to stop because it seems like there's no hope. But Mingyu thinks otherwise. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 45.  

Monsta X's Hyungwon x Seo Eunhye (exsuho1004): Eunhye and Hyungwon went on a trip to spend time together, but they end up getting stuck in a motel because of a heavy rainstorm. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 46.

Seventeen's Jeonghan x Jung Hyerin (NanaXXO): (AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Hyerin doesn't want to get out of bed for class and Jeonghan tries to get her out of bed. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 47.

Seventeen's Joshua x Yoon Rachel (bapzelowifey): (AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Joshua spends the whole day with his girlfriend, Rachel, when she visits him from the U.S. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 48. 

Seventeen's Seungcheol/S.Coups x Sarah Woo/Woo Shi Eun (rahrahvixx): Seungcheol and Shi Eun met while going on a holiday and they became close very quickly. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 49.

Up10tion's Hwanhee x Min Rina (aquilahbelle): Hwanhee realizes that the person who kept taking care of him every night after his practice was his crush, Rina, and the Up10tion members about her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 50.

Seventeen's Mingyu x Kang Jein (hyesong): When Jein, the most adored and cheerful girl in her school, has a crush on Mingyu, the cold guy. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 51. 

iKON's B.I/Kim Hanbin x Kim Yeonmin (bmagnae): Hanbin picks Hanbyul (Hanbin's little sister) up at school and fell for one of the new interns, Yeonmin. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 52. 

iKON's Junhoe x Park Rain (FadillaLaila): When Rain falls in love with her boss, Junhoe. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 53. 

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Alya (syahan): A chubby girl who falls in love with her class monitor but is scared that he won't treat her nicely. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 54.

iKON's Junhoe x Nam Hayoon (frostfire): When Junhoe falls in love with his friend's younger sister. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 55.

iKON's B.I. x Minji (infinity_angel): When Minji sees the first snow with Hanbin at the park. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 56.

iKON's Bobby x Jung Haera (infinitybaby): When Haera thought she would celebrate this Christmas alone. However, Bobby has a plan which is to celebrate it with his crush, Haera. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 57.

iKON's Junhoe x Kwon Chaejung (janellas1): When Chaejung invites Junhoe to go ice skating and Junhoe agrees, but he doesn't know how to skate so Chaejung is going to teach him. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 58.

Monsta X's Wonho x Lee Seonyoung (damien_alley): When Wonho and Seonyoung argue about Christmas decorations for their home and they bicker how one is a better designer than the other one. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 59.

iKON's Bobby x Jung Eunmi (infinitybaby): When Bobby and Eunmi go to the amusement park before the year ends. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 60. 

Up10tion's Bitto x Kelly (VIPKellBell): Kelly has developed a crush on Bitto since she became a trainee not too long after Up10tion debuted, but she's too shy to tell him. At a Christmas party, Kelly and Bitto are accidently caught underneath a mistletoe. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 61.

iKON's Chanwoo x Yoo Jeongyeon (sya_han): When Jeongyeon gets an unexpected Christmas gift from Chanwoo. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 62. 

iKON's B.I. x Seo Eunhye (exsuho1004): When Eunhye and B.I. become secret Santas to each other at a Christmas party, and their friends tease them because they know that Eunhye and B.I. have feelings for each other. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 63. 

Monsta X's Hyungwon x Hayoung (misterhobaby99): Hayoung's a very soft spoken person and she's dating Hyungwon who can't control his emotions. One day, her classmate named Wonho helps her with physics and they sit very close to each other in class. Hyungwon sees and gets jealous, and he gets mad at her but she has no idea why. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 64.

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Oh Sena (patbingsooyah): Wonwoo is a bully but one day he saw Sena get hurt and started to care for her and have feelings too. He confessed to her in front of the school during lunch at the cafeteria. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 65.

Up10tion's Wei x Valerie (kiwi_vv): Wei, who is super confident, is head over heels for Valerie. He has no shame at all. Wei, Valerie, and their class were assigned to make a presentation for biology. Wei decided to step it up a notch and made a presentation all about his feelings towards Valerie and how she deserves everything. She saw the entire thing in class. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 66. 

Up10tion's Wooshin x Kwon Minchan (TEEN-EXOTIC4EVA): Wooshin forgets Minchan and his 1 year anniversary, and he tries to make it up to her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 67. 

Up10tion's Xiao x Lee Dahyun (meswaeg): Xiao confesses to Dahyun in the chessiest way. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 68.

Monsta X's I.M. x Nattalia (nattalia97): When Nattalia has a spa day with Changkyun. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 69.

Up10tion's Bitto x Kelly (VIPKellBell): The boys try to get Kelly to tell Bitto about her feelings for him through a rap, but when she fails miserably (she's a singer) she feels embarrassed and feels that he might look at her as an embarrasment after that incident. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 70. 

Seventeen's Joshua x Jung Yerin (akirachoi): They met in a hospital, both of them just woke up from their coma. They actually met in their coma's dream. In reality, they know each other because of some accidents back then. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 71.

Up10tion's Sunyoul x Lee Hanni (Princessoreos): Hanni is a street performer and lives on the streets. One day, she didn't have enough money for a motel and stays outside on the cold night. Sunyoul is always there for her street performances and saw her that night. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 72. 

Up10tion's Wei x Jaera (lovekiller_tsuna): Wei forgot his best friend's birthday and just gave her a cupcake when she reminds him. He actually wanted to throw a surprise party for her with s. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 73. 

One/Jung Jaewon x Song Jiyeon (jijiyeon9): Jiyeon and Punch/Samuel used to live in the same neighborhood so when Punch/Samuel brings Jiyeon over to a small get together where Jaewon meets her- he grows interest in her and falls for her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 74.

Seventeen's Vernon x Amatsu Momo (NanaXXO): (AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Vernon is the only one who befriends Momo in their school. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 75.

iKON's Donghyuk x Chung Yunsol (hedgehog12): Yunsol's friend decides to trick Yunsol into going to the fun fair so she could set her up with Donghyuk, Yunsol's rival and also her friend's cousin. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 76.

Up10tion's Sunyoul x Kim Woojoo (exoticsonespirit): Woojoo and Sunyoul are both idols. They are in a relationship in which only their groupmates know. One day, their group are the guests of Running Man. The games are couple games so they choose each other as partners and their groupmates teased them until the recording ends. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 77.

iKON's Bobby x Nani Park (plxtinhair): Nani transfers to a dance school in Korea (from Germany) where she meets the dance instructor Kim Jiwon. At first he shows no interest in her, but when he sees her dancing with another boy, Jungkook, he gets jealous and claims her as his. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 78.

iKON's Bobby x Han Bori (choden): When Bori gets angry with Bobby because he brings Nana along on their date (their relationship is a secret) and storms away when Bobby was distracted by Nana. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 79. 

Monsta X's Minhyuk x Han Eunbyul (-haruman): When Minhyuk comforts his best friend and crush Eunbyul after her boyfriend cheats on her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 80.

Monsta X's Shownu x Choi AeBi (Lexxiluvkpop): Aebi had forgotten about her middle school crush with Shownu. That is until he volunteered to teach her to swim so she could enjoy the school meet. Shownu was using it as an excuse to get close with her after his friends convinced him to do so. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 81. 

Seventeen's Seungkwan x Melodie (exoticsr4ever): The usually loud and talkative Seungkwan becomes a bumbling mess around his crush, Melodie. After much teasing from Seventeen, he finally confesses. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 82. 

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Lee Yumi (Niveaa): Wonwoo started to ignore Yumi so that she could be safe from Seventeen's rival. But Yumi thinks he is cheating on her so she went to see Wonwoo but ends up getting kidnapped by the rival gang. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 83.

iKON's B.I. x Song Hyeji (JokerGirl143): When B.I. realizes he's in love with the school's most popular girl, Hyeji, but already knows she has a boyfriend. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 84.

iKON's B.I. x Song Hyeji (JokerGirl143): When Hyeji is severely underweight, but is still persistent in losing more weight. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 85.

iKON's Bobby x Song Hyeji (JokerGirl143): When Hyeji finds an injured Bobby in the rain and brings him to her house even though he's a stranger. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 86. 

Monsta X's Shownu x Kwon Ara (Kwon_Ara): Ara gets drunk at a club after getting into a mistunderstanding. Shownu then helps Ara from getting disturbed at the club. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 87.

iKON's Bobby x Mariana/Ana Park (plxtinhair): Bobby is a criminal and breaks into a house while fleeing from the police to where Mariana lives and after a few days they fall in love. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 88.

Seventeen's Dino x Zoey Smith (Zoeysmith): (AUTHOR'S CHOICE) When Zoey is overwhlemed by all of Chan's friends. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 89.

Monsta X's Shownu x Kang Jein (hyesong): When Jein is mad at Shownu and he tries to make up with her acting romantic. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 90.

iKON's Donghyuk x Seo Eunhye (exsuho1004): When Eunhye and Donghyuk are getting ready for an emotional break up. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 91. 

Seventeen's Joshua x Dayoung (Erinh1213): When Joshua and Dayoung have to do a project but have different partners. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 92. 

iKON's Jinhwan x Eun Dohee (kii-sum): When Dohee swears for the first time infront of Jinhwan. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 93.

Monsta X's Hyungwon x Crystel (imjungkookwife): Crystel gets anti-fans because she's married to Hyungwon and she's having his baby (10 months pregnant). Because of that, Hyungwon always cared so much towards Crystel and for the baby's safety and always comes home early from the studio. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 94.

Seventeen's Wonwoo x Nam Joohyun (wonwoosgurl): When Joohyun got into an accident after she broke up with Wonwoo and he feels guilty so he takes care of her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 95.

Monsta X's Kihyun x Lee Ranhi (ARMY_BTOBsungjae): When Kihyun gets sick because he waits for Ranhi to get out of school and she finds him and nurses him back. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 96.

iKON's Bobby x Kim Bora (Tao-tao): When Bora is bit overweight and gets bullied because of that and the new kid, Bobby, sees she is getting bullied and helps her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 97.

Seventeen's Joshua x Yoon Eunmi (HipsterBabe): Eunmi is the maknae in a girl group called XXO and she hasn't eaten in almost a week, but she has to perform and ends up passing out on stage. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 98.

Up10tion's Sunyoul x Sakura (SweetKpopper123): Sakura is the new student at Seoul High and everyone stares at her and treats her like an outsider. During recess, Sunyoul walks up to her and tries to befriend her. COMPLETE. CHAPTER 99.

iKON's Junhoe x Nam Hayoon (frostfire): Author's Choice. PENDING.

Seventeen's Seungkwan x Hong Lillian (Kiss_Me_EXOtic): When Lillian, Joshua's sister, thinks that Seungkwan only dated her for her looks and he is confused about the way she is acting. PENDING.

Monsta X's Kihyun x Chu Ga Eul (KpopKyla123): When Gaeul is a bridesmaid and she finds out her worst enemy, Kihyun, is the groom's best man. PENDING.