Stubborn Joshua

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

 

Image result for seventeen joshua gif tumblr don't wanna cry

 

For HipsterBabe

Eunmi is the maknae of a girl group called XXO and she hasn't eaten in almost a week, she has to perform and ends up passing out on stage. 

OC Name: Yoon Eunmi

​Joshua's Korean name: Hong Jisoo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Eunmi

"1 and 2 and 3 and 1," Hyoyeon, the leader of my group and best dancer, yelled. "Lift your knees more on this move, Nana. You look like you're half-assing it if you don't go all the way." Sometimes Hyoyeon can be harsh, but we all know it's just because she wants the best for us. Being the youngest of the group, I had to listen and obey all the older girls, even though sometimes I could be a bit stubborn. I had just turned 19 this year, Hyoyeon was the oldest at 27, Nana was 25, and Joy was 20. We debuted 2 years ago in XXO which happened to be around the time Seventeen debuted. That's how I met my boyfriend of 2 years, Hong Jisoo, or Joshua. His calmness and soothing nature collided perfectly with my stubborn and hot temper. Sometimes I felt bad for my feisty personality, but he always claimed to love me and I tried to prove that everyday. 

Our comeback stage is tomorrow and we are coming back at the same time as Seventeen. I wanted to work hard and show him how much I've improved since my trainee days and not embarrass myself in front of his fans and his group.  

"Ok, let's call it a day, ladies! Our comeback stage is tomorrow and you better rest up." Joy and Nana walked out of the room, sweating and going to get something to eat probably, they eat a lot. Hyoyeon, however, took a longer time packing up. Just leave already so I can practice some more. 

"Eunmi? You going?" Hyoyeon's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"What, unnie?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Are you coming? Practice is over." I nodded.

"Oh, yeah yeah, I just wanted to take my time. Just chilling, woo~" Have I mentioned I was also a terrible liar? Hyoyeon frowned. 

"You look pale, Eunmi. Have you been eating during breaks?" Hyoyeon scolded. I nodded quickly.

"Yes, unnie. Don't worry about me, I just like some alone time before stages. I just feel a bit nervous for this one in particular." Once I said those words, she gave me a small smile and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, don't freak just because your boyfriend is gonna be there tomorrow. He's proud of you, we all are. And we'll be right there with you." I gave her a reassuring smile and a small nod.

"Ok, unnie. I'll catch up with you soon." She nodded and left with her stuff. I knew she was tired so I didn't want to hold her up. I turned our song back on once I saw them all leave the building. I went over the steps again, not missing a beat. Before I knew it, it was almost the morning and our stage was in about 3 hours. 

"Great, just great." I didn't know why I'm so mad, what was I expecting while working so late? I stumbled while walking out of the room with my heavy bags. I realized that I hadn't eaten a proper meal in a week, living off little snacks and small bowls of cereal. I shrugged it off and decided a good nights sleep would make me feel better. I returned to the dorm quietly, not waking anyone. 

I barely got any sleep that night and was woken up by my screeching alarm. 

"Everybody up!" Hyoyeon yelled. Unfortunately, she was a morning person also. All the girls hopped up and started to get ready. My lids were heavy and I felt my body move very slowly.

"Hey, Mi, you ok?" Joy asked me. My head hurt so bad that I could barely give her a shake. 

"Yeah, yeah, just tired. I just need to wash up." That answer calmed her worries so my anxiety dialed down. I splashed water in my face and brushed my teeth, yet I still felt slow. 

"C'mon girls! The van is downstairs to take us to a salon!" Hyoyeon announced. We all ran to the door to head to get our makeup done and outfits on. 

All the events after the van went by in a blur. I fell asleep in the salon chair and I vaguely felt the makeup artist move my head around. When I woke up, my outfit was on, my face was done, and my hair was curled and put into a high ponytail. 

"Ok ladies, time to rock and roll." We drove to the Inkigayo and I knew I saw Seventeen's van parked near ours. I felt myself becoming more awake. Right at that moment, I felt my phone buzz. 

'hey, we're here. where are u?' I smiled at the text I got from Jisoo.

'hey babe. just got here. heading in :)' 

The dark and crowded stage never got old. The fans were already out there getting excited for the show and I felt my anxiety grow. I tried to look around and find my boyfriend.

"Hey, if you're looking for your boy, he's over there." Nana pointed. I made eye contact with Jisoo and my face broke out into a smile. 

"Eunmi!" He yelled. We ran to each other and pulled each other into a tight hug. 

"Ugh, it's like they never see each other. Like we saw you two days ago Eunmi." Jihoon commented. I stuck my tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes. 

"I missed you so much," I admit. He smiled.

"I missed you more." 

"Ok love birds, time to hit the stage." Hyoyeon pulled us together. "Ok ladies, this is one of our biggest comebacks and we have a lot of competition." Hyoyeon looked at me in particular. "Let's get out there and kick some . In a delicate, yet fierce way." We cheered and ran out to the stage.

As the lights hit me and the height of the stage became noticeable, I started to feel dizzy. I brushed off the feeling and put on a bright smile for the fans. Their cheers and chants become blurred together as the lights became brighter. 

I heard the song playing and I felt my body more automatically. Suddenly, my vision became blurry and I lost total control of my body. 

I heard nothing and saw nothing as I fell to the ground. I vaguely felt people pulling me up and aside out of the blurry lights. The moments and my thoughts didn't catch up to each other.

What's going on? Did I faint on stage? Is my group still performing? 

I saw the blurriness wear down and faces and objects start to form actual familiar things. I saw Jisoo right in front of me and he looked worried, yet I couldn't speak yet.

"Eunmi." I heard his voice mouth. I wanted to say I was ok, but my mouth wouldn't catch up yet. "Can somebody get a wheelchair!?" I heard him yell. 

"Jisoo." I spoke. He quickly whipped his head towards me.

"Babe, baby, are you ok? Oh my God, I was so worried when you just collapsed. You almost hit your head on the ground but you caught yourself somehow." My brain took a bit to process his words. 

"I'm sorry," I said lamely. He smiled softly, his smiles that I love so much.

"Hey, don't be sorry. I was just scared that's all." He lifted me to the wheelchair. "Ok. Let's get you out of here." 

I was taken to a small room where people were giving me water and food and juice. 

"Mingyu already went out to get you some hamburgers because you really need food right now, Eunmi." 

"I'm fine, Jisoo-"

"No you're not. What's going on? Why aren't you eating? Eunmi, you need to take care of yourself." He gently scolded. I sighed. 

"I know, I know, I just always lost track of time and always told myself I was going to eat later. I'll take care of myself now, I promise. I'm just sad about letting my group down." I let my head droop and he lifted it up gently.

"Hey, don't give yourself a hard time. It was an accident and all that matters is you're alright, right?" I smiled. I kissed him softly on the lips. 

"Right. And I'm sorry." He chuckled. 

"Yeah, you need to stop being stubborn and start eating when I tell you to, deal?" I playfully took too long to respond and he jokingly nudged me.

"Ok ok, fine, I'll eat when you tell me, ok? I promise I'll get better." 

"You better. Or else I'm going to start being stubborn, then we can't date." He joked. I gasped.

"What? You stubborn. My dear prince always has his way though." We laughed and joked. As we were laughing, I pulled him into a hug. 

"What's that for?" He softly asked. 

"For being the best boyfriend, you're the only one I'll put my foot down for." He chuckled softly in my ear. 

"I'll be stubborn for you too."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have suddenly run out of things to say in these little authors notes besides "I'm sorry." So, here's me saying I'm sorry again... :)

 

 

 

 

Gif not mine.