The Third-Wheel Hoshi

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_inline_nt3r5bljKp1ttz4r4_500.gif

 

For damien_alley

When Seungji is tired of being a third-wheeler of all her friends; that's when Hoshi thinks that he has the chance to confess despite knowing that Seungji is picky and jamless - according to the people who had ever talked to her.

OC Name: Choi Seungji

Hoshi real name: Kwon Soonyoung

 

​------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Seungji P.O.V.

"Ugh, gross," I said aloud in a room filled with couples. We were all at my friend's house, Haeyoung. They had invited me along with all their boyfriends along to watch a movie. I have no idea why they even invited me if they're just gonna hang out with their boyfriends instead. They all looked at me and scoffed.

"Please, Seungji, you're just jealous you don't have a boyfriend yet," My friend, Taehee said with her boyfriend, Jimin.

"Yeah, I agree with Taehee, you're just jealous you don't have such wonderful boyfriends like us!" My other friend, Sooyoung said. 

"Whatever, I think Seungji's just too picky and jamless to get a boyfriend," Haeyoung commented. I rolled my eyes, even though I couldn't deny that fact was indeed right. 

"You're right Haeyoung, no wonder you get such good grades!" Another girl named Dasom said. I scoffed.

"Whatever, you try being the third-wheel of all your friends, imagine how that feels!" I exclaimed, sick of their comments. Taehee scoffed.

"Third-wheel? You're more like the 11th wheel!" Everyone laughed at her joke while I just ignored them. 

"Well, it's not my fault my friend are more about their boyfriend than one of their friends," I sassily said. "Enjoy all your dates, I'm leaving," I said while walking out the door. I may sound like a childish girl who wants all the attention, but it's not that. They do that everytime we hang out together, and it gets sooo annoying to a point I just can't stand it anymore. Don't they have any sense? I walked over to my house that happened to be only a 15 minute walk. I ran in the front door and through the kitchen, but was only stopped by my older brother. 

"How was Haeyoung's house? I thought you all were staying over?" He asked confused. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but they all brought their boyfriends over, I felt so left out! They weren't including me in anything! Stupid girls!" I exclaimed angrily taking a vicious bite out of the cookie in a cookie jar. 

"Wow, you must feel like a loser!" My brother mocked me. I glared at him.

"Shut up, Minho! You don't know how it feels!" I yelled at him, throwing my keys at him. He just chuckled.

"Hey, hey, hey, no need to get violent here! It's not my fault you odn't have a boyfriend!" He shouted.

"Nuh-uh, you're at fault!" He raised a brow.

"And may you explain how it is my fault you can't get a boyfriend?" He asked. I glared at him.

"If you didn't have such good-looking friends being a model, maybe I would have lower standards, then maybe I would have a boyfriend by now! I'm in my second year of college, I should have a boyfriend!" I yelled at him. He just glared at me.

"Yah, it's not my fault I'm so good-looking I had to become a model, blame mom!" He argued back. I growled at him while storming up to my room.

"Stupid friends, stupid brother, stupid everyone!" I whisper-yelled into my pillow. I then fell asleep from listening to long songs, I knew I would never have. 

 

Hoshi/Soonyoung P.O.V.

I was laying in bed, waiting for one of my friend's at Haeyoung's house to text me. I felt my phone buzz and I immediately checked the text.

'Yo Soonyoung hyung, Seungji totally got pissed at everyone because she's a loner, lol' -Wonwoo 

Wonwoo was right now at Haeyoung's house, AKA, his girlfriend. No one knew I had a crush on Seungji, but I knew she was going over to Haeyoung's house, and since she's one of the single girls, all the guys make fun of her who have girlfriends, including most of my friends. 

'How?' I texted back.

'Because the girls were playfully teasing her and she went all pissy on us' I felt bad for her. She had to deal with a bunch of es.

'Sounds like a pain' I replied back, trying to keep it cool.

'ikr? it's not our fault she can't get a boy! she's waaaay too picky and jamless, everyone knows it. but I feel like she's desperate now" I smirked to myself. Challenge accepted. I will get Seungji to date me, and I have to confess before she gets too lonely being single. Who cares if she's too jamless? The part I'm worried about is her being picky... But she'll like me... Right? I meant, she's desperate... Right? 

The next day at school, I decided to confess to her. I saw her walking up to the school with her short black hair tied into a small ponytail. She was walking with no one today. Perfect. I was walking over to her when I felt someone pull my arm. 

"Hey Soonyoung, where you going?" My friend Jihoon said. I mentally groaned at the lot chance when she started to talk to some of her friends.

"No where, I was just looking around," I lied. Jihoon just nodded. We talked for a while before my class was in 10 minutes. I walked to class with Jihoon, who had the first class with me. 

I will just have to wait 'til after school to confess. 

Painful 6 hours later, I knew she got out. It was 3 PM, and I knew her last class got out at 3:15. I waited outside. It felt like forever until i saw her silhouette exit the building. I stood up and called after her.

"Seungji!" I yelled. She looked in my direction and waved. I couldn't say that we're the closest of friends, but since we have mutual friends, we do talk occasionally. 

"Hi Soonyoung, what's up?" She greeted. I smiled at her.

"Nothing much, how about you?" I asked. She thought for a while.

"Well, I've been having really stupid friends and their stupid boyfriends ruining my friendships," She honestly spoke. I chuckled a bit.

"They sound pretty stupid," I commented lamely. She nodded.

"They were. I never knew they could just ignore me because they found a guy!" She exclaimed. It was a pretty silent for a while until I cleared my throat. 

"I have something to say to you, Seungji," I bluntly said. She turned to me. 

"What is it?" She asked. I sighed. I hope this goes well. 

"I just wanted to say..." I trailed off. She urged me to go on. "I like you." I spewed out. It went silent for a moment while I tried to search her eyes for some idea of what she thought, but her eyes said nothing. She then smiled and my heart calmed down. 

"I can't say that I like you for sure yet since all my friend's boyfriend's , but I can ask for a date," She finally said. My heart pumped as she smiled wider and wanted a date with me. 

"O-of course! How about dinner on Friday?" I suggested. She thought for a minute.

"Sounds good, will you be picking me up?" She asked. I nodded proudly beaming at the thought of my drivers license that I just got a month ago. "Then I'm gonna need your number to text you my address," She boldly spoke. It took me a while to process her words. 

"O-oh yea!" I reached into my phone and told her my number while she pulled out her phone. I then felt my phone buzz as she texted me.

"Now you have my number," She said pointing to my phone. She then smiled at me and walked away, but before, she turned around. "Looking forward to our date on Friday!" She yelled to me while I smiled as she walked away.

I knew that it would feel like forever until Friday.

 

Choi Seungji P.O.V.

"YAAAAS!" I shouted as I walked into my home. 

"Shut up, Seungji!" My brother yelled. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Maybe this is why you don't have dates, because you're crazy!" He muttered. I scoffed at him.

"ACTUALLY! As a matter of fact, I have a date Friday! HA HA HA!" I screamed into his face. I don't know if you're supposed to tell your brother that you have dates, but I didn't care, it was my first one!

"Wow, some guy actually asked you out, I feel bad for him!" He sassed. I stuck my tongue out at him again before running to my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror before I went to bed that night. 

"You are no longer that third-wheel that got no jams. You are an awesome person who has a date with an awesome on Friday!" I said to myself. "HWAITING!" I shouted at myself. I then jumped into bed. 

 

But for some reason, my heart was thumping at the thought of Friday.

 

--------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this scenario!

For some reason, it seems so rushed... I've been rapidly watching Lion Heart and You Think by SNSD on Youtube to increase views, and now all I heard is SNSD singing to me! XD   

But seriously, You Think and Bump It are my jams, not like Seungji. 

BTW, the Minho in here is supposed to be Choi Minho of Shinee. If you didn't catch on to that already... :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

Gif not mine.