Idiot Wonwoo

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nuwwh2CrI91tr4f4oo4_400.gif

For patbingsooyah

Wonwoo is a bully, but one day, he saw Sena get hurt and started to care for her and have feelings too. He confessed to her in front of the school during lunch at the cafeteria. 

OC Name: Oh Sena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Sena P.O.V.

I took a deep breath. I stared at the large school in front of me. First day of school, again. After traveling from school to school due to my father's work, I was done with the exciting news of being the new kid at school. The first couple of times when I moved, I was insecure about the whispers behind my back, but now it didn't faze me at all. 

"Last school, he says," I spoke to myself. I brushed past the smoke out of my mouth from the cold and walked towards the entrance of the school. I adjusted my black back pack and tightened my chest length brown hair. I entered the school and immediately all eyes were... not on me. Actually, the hallway was completely empty. Did I come too early? I shrugged, thankful for my luck. Usually, eyes would go straight to the new kid in the school, but I was glad for this change. I secretly made my way to the office, but I noticed no one was in there. I grew confused and decided that maybe they were out greeting kids, maybe this is a nice school. I smiled softly and walked around, trying to find someone in charge. 

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

I raised a brow at the words and mentally groaned. Not, this is another dumb school. I walked towards the sound, knowing people in charge would be near the fight soon. 

"Ha! Wonwoo, smash this guys' brains out!"

"Yeah, teach him a lesson, Jeon Wonwoo!" 

"Wonwoo! Wonwoo! Wonwoo!"

​I rolled my eyes at whoever this stupid Wonwoo guy was. I looked at the massive crowd, probably filled with the entire school at this point. I raised a brow at the teachers standing in the crowd, not wanting to do anything, or they couldn't do anything. Idiots, idiots everywhere. 

"C'mon, what are you waiting for, Wonwoo?"

"Hit him already!" 

"Take a punch to his stupid little face!" 

My eyes widened at the small guy in front of Mr. Popular, who I assumed was Wonwoo. I noted his flippy black hair that covered part of his eyes and his cold, black stare. His uniform was worn like a typical rebel straight of a Korean drama. Everything about him screamed typical. 

"P-please, don't hurt m-me! I-I d-didn't m-m-mean to!" The poor guy stuttered out. I pitted him greatly, I hated seeing people in pain. The way his eyes showed fear and pain made me want to run towards him and help. 

"Shut up! Who do you think you're talking to? Your mom!?"

"Yea, you should bow down in the presence of Jeon Wonwoo!"

I watched as they forced the poor guy to his knees in front of Wonwoo. My eyes were filled with pity as they pushed him. I looked around at the people closest to him; I saw his friends stood far behind him and didn't even dare step out. I tried making my way to the front of the crowd, with much difficulty I got into the midst of the crowd. 

"Just hit him already!"

"I want to see him cry and blood!"

I saw Wonwoo look the poor buy straight in the eye and looked to the right as, I'm assuming, his right hand man with a tall body and blue hair, put his hand on his shoulder. 

"Do it, bro," The guy spoke. Wonwoo then smirked. I gasped and my eyes widened as I knew he was going to hit him soon. I dashed towards the front with my heart beating rapidly. All I could hear is my heart beating and nothing else. I have to save him, I have to help people in pain. 

Without even me knowing, I flew out of the angry crowd and to the front of Wonwoo. Before I knew it, I felt a fist in contact with my cheek. I felt my cheek turn numb.

And everything went black. 

 

Jeon Wonwoo P.O.V.

I looked the guy who was now on his knees in the eyes. I gave him a blank, death stare, like I did to others as well. I felt Mingyu put his hand on my shoulder, and I knew it was the time.

"Do it, bro," He spoke loud enough to the crowd to hear. I saw the boy tremble on the ground and shake with fear. I smirked, feeling the power surge to my fists. I raised my first slowly, watching him close his eyes to prepare for contact. I took a small step back and slammed my fist down at an unhuman speed. Before I knew it, instead of a crying, geeky boy, I saw a girl with angry eyes with messy brown hair. My eyes widened as I couldn't stop my fist fast enough. I felt my fist come in contact with her rosy cheeks. I watched her fall to the ground with a thud and the boy who was blocked by her, run away. 

Tsk, he didn't even care to see if she as alright. Bro, she just saved your .

"Dude, that's a girl!" Mingyu said frantically.

"Where the hell did she come from?" Jun exclaimed. 

I could say nothing and I noticed the crowd went silent, wondering just who this girl is. No one dared to step between the fights I had, even the teachers. Due to my high status, no one could stop me, except this poor girl. 

I crouched down to the ground, examining her body. I checked her cheek and saw a pretty nasty bruise. I tsked and stood. 

"Back up." Everyone took a step back, not even the people I was looking at. I crouched down again and then lifted the somewhat heavy girl. As I stood, people made a line for me through the crowd. Usually I would question why they made way for people like me, but now I didn't have time to think about that. 

I made my way to the nurse's office and set the girl down on the white bed. I was awfully familiar of the area, only because I always checked up on the people I injured, whether they knew it or not. I adjusted her body to face up, so she wouldn't cause any pressure on her bruise. I sat and stared at her for a while.

Who is this girl? I wondered. I had never seen her around before, so I suspected she was new. Transferring in the middle of the school year, she must have it hard with a parent working in different places, at least I assumed. I studied her short lashes and her bangs framing her face, hopefully it'll cover that bruise. I stared even more intensely at the girl. She's got guts. No one could stand up to me like that, even the new kids know not to mess with. She must have a big heart. 

I smiled at her, something I did not do often, or at all.

*Thump* 

*Thump*

I held my heart that suddenly started to beat irregularly. What is this? I felt the sudden urge to protect her. I shook my head. She probably thinks I'm just another , and she's not wrong. 

"You're such an idiot, Wonwoo." I said to myself, knowing everyone knew to give me space after a fight. 

I sighed and stood up from the chair I pulled. 

"You're right. You are an idiot." My eyes widened and I turned to face the cheeky looking girl.

"What the-. You're not even supposed to be awake right now," I spoke after the long silence. She shrugged and twisted slightly, adjusting herself to a comfortable position. She sighed and closed her eyes. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She spoke suddenly with a calm expression. I raised a brow.

"Tell anyone what?" I questioned with squinted eyes. I must be going crazy, but this girl makes me feel so many emotions. She turned towards me.

"I won't tell anyone you're an idiot." She grinned, content with her answer. I turned away and scoffed in disbelief. The nerve- "Now leave, I need to rest," She said while making shooing motions. I scoffed again. I was shocked at how this girl could act so comfortably around when I just gave her one of my famous punches. I gave her one last glance, and when I saw she was waiting for me to leave, I left. 

I didn't even realize class started, but I didn't care. I made my way to the field, my hideout. It was abandoned after the school was supposed to build a tennis court, but realized the football field was more important, so they dropped it. 

I sat myself on the bench they conveniently set. I looked down at the court and sat in the calm breeze. It was slightly cold outside, but of course I didn't mind it. This was my secret place, a place not even my closest friend, Mingyu knew about. I didn't want him to know about the place I just was myself and the place I had peace and quiet, something he would disturb. 

A place that my thoughts could be free, and I wasn't constantly burdened about acting a certain way. My thoughts then trailed to a certain girl I met earlier. Just stop thinking about her. She'll never like a girl like you. LIKE? WHAT? NO WAY. I CAN'T BE FEELING THIS. I ruffled my hair out of frustration. I groaned. 

I knew she was a girl who made all the right choices, but I was a boy who made all the wrong ones. I chuckled, a sound I never made. 

"I never even got her name," I said to myself while the wind starting to pick up. I sighed, feeling a headache come on. I decided to take a nice nap out in the breeze. I took off my blazer and backpack and set it behind my head and dozed off into sleep.

The next day was much more exciting than yesterday, how troublesome. I walked into the school doors, something I regretted immediately. I saw Kim Mingyu, 186 centimeters and all, running full force at me.

"Bro! Bro! Did you hear?" He asked. I gave him no expression and said no. "Well, dude, there are already rumors around school that you and the new girl have something," He smirked while wiggling his eyebrows. I hid my blush and walked in front of him.

"No such thing," I muttered, crushing the topic off. 

That's what I did until it got to lunch time. I entered the noisy area and then realized all eyes were on me. I walked on to our original table and sat down. I looked up to no longer see all eyes on me, but on the person who walked into the cafeteria at this moment. My heart rate increased as I locked eyes with the girl with the bruise. Her eyes showed no difficultly making it through all the stares and glares she was currently getting. I hope she's ok. 

"Who does that girl think she is?" 

"Yeah, what the hell? She just came here yesterday and she thinks she owns the place."

"What a joke, she won't last a week." 

"Yeah, right, maybe a day and she'll be crawling back to whatever hell hole she was in before."

"What's even her name again? I can't even remember even though she's the talk of the school, what a loser."

"Haha, good one, Mi Young, but that little is in my homeroom, her name is Oh Sena, what a stupid name, right?" 

They all burst out laughing, which made my blood boil.

"Dude, you ok?" Jun asked me. I shrugged the hand off that he put on my shoulder. 

"I heard she's totally coming on to Wonwoo oppa, like, does she know anything about us?"

"Yeah, she needs to back off before I do something about it, hopefully after our first act she'll know."

I couldn't control the hand that slammed onto the table, making a loud sound ring across the cafeteria. 

"Anyone who dares lay a hand on Oh Sena will have to go through me first." I stated loudly before sitting myself back down on the bench. All eyes were still on me, even Sena's who looked a bit surprised, but still smug as always. I gave her a small smile, that's when the whispers started. 

The whispers were soon forgotten when I saw Sena approach me. She then leaned in close to my face, then turned to my ear and spoke.

"You are an idiot." 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what that was. Do not ask. I have no idea how I felt about that but my nails are long so they keep getting stuck in the keys... Grrr.

Today was a harsh day on me, but it is almost spring, so maybe I will become happier...?? 

It's late, I have no idea what I'm saying.

BUT, do check out my new story starring  BTS's Jeon Jungkook, Astro's Moon Bin, and Seventeen's Kim Mingyu, I would happy and appreciative if you subscribed to it or at least checks it out! Link here: Leap Day

I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.