Study Time Woozi

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_nqvcysgrmy1qhk0wlo1_500.gif

 

For byzelo 

Jihoon/Woozi helps Jaein doing some homework, but she ends up falling asleep on Jihoon's shoulders.

OC Name: Jung Jaein

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jung Jaein P.O.V.

"Ugh, I swear, I hate math, stupid numbers, fancy signs, and random letters," I spoke to myself. It was currently 2:13 in the morning, and I had been staying up all night trying to finish my homework. My hair was in a messy bun on top of my head and I had to redo it many times so it wouldn't bother me. "What kind of stupid teacher gives homework over the weekend?" I asked to myself. I was trying to finish my homework on this nice Saturday to have time to spend time with my boyfriend, Jihoon. I had put off my homework until tonight because I had forgotten about it, I mean, how could I not? I hate homework on weekends but my teacher, Ms. Woo, had suddenly broken up with her boyfriend of one year and she in a bad mood. 

I bit my lip. I knew I was struggling with my homework and I had no one in my house to help me. My mom and dad would just tell me to look it up online, and my older brother is probably passed out from drinking so much with his friends, not to mention his straight C's, I feel like he'd be no help anyways. I then thought about my precious boyfriend. I knew he had a 4.0 GPA and was smart in every subject, especially math.

Should I call him? 

I then shook my head. He wouldn't like that, he likes sleep waaayyyy too much. 

But I'm struggling so much. 

I sighed and picked up my phone. 

I mean, it's worth a shot, if he gets mad at me, I guess I'll just have more time tomorrow to do my homework. 

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. I really wished he would pick up, but something told me he wouldn't. I waited until the 10th beep and hung up. I sighed. I decided to call him again. This time, he picked up.

"Jihoon!" I called out. I heard him groan.

"Huuuh, what?" He asked groggily. I could tell I wake him up from his perfect slumber that he yearned for so badly. 

"I-I need help," I spoke out finally. I heard him shuffle in his bed. 

"What? Why do you need help?" He asked, not any more interested than before. 

"I'm doing homework and I need help, Ms. Woo assigned us homework on the weekend," I said in a sad voice, hoping it would work.

"Just do it tomorrow," He said tiredly. I could him even yawn while speaking to me. I frowned.

"We're on a date tomorrow," I replied, hoping he remembered.

"Oh yeah, that," He said not interested. My jaw dropped, how could he forget that we're going the water park tomorrow that he had suggested? 

"Yah, just come over here, I seriously need help! I don't get any of this! All these numbers look the same and all the letters have no meaning!" I screamed into the phone. He had no response. "YAH! I'm so tired and I can't finish this and I won't be able to sleep until I finish!" I yelled at him. I heard him shuffle.

"But, I'm sooooo tired and sleepy, just do it tomorrow," He replied half-heartedly. I rolled my eyes getting angry. 

"We. Have. A Date. Tomorrow." I said, putting an emphasis on every word. I heard him yawn again.

"I'm going to sleep, deal with your own problems," He said about to hang up. 

"PLEASE JIHOON!" I yelled desperately. I heard him pause. 

"No, go to sleep," He said. I heard in his voice that he just wanted this conversation to be over. 

"But I won't be able to sleep if I can't finish this," I reminded him.

"Just sleep." 

"Jihoon, come over here or else I'm never kissing you again," I threatened. 

"Whatever, that's more punishment for you," He sassed. I gasped mentally at his words.

"Come over or else I'll never cuddle with you again," I just threatening again.

"Once again, more punishment for you," He snapped back. 

"Come over or else I'm breaking up with you," I tried for a final blow. 

"You're not the type to do something so rash," He responded. I groaned while falling on my back. "Bye, I'm tired." I heard him hang up on me. I stared at my phone with my jaw dropped to the floor. then I closed it, was I expecting something different? I sighed and decided to go for more drastic measures. I looked down at my outfit and saw I was in my pajama shorts and a fitted tank top. I pulled on a blue sweater and gathered all of my homework sheets into my binder. I stuffed that into my backpack and made my way to Jihoon's apartment. I knew he lived with his roommate Seokmin, who was also in the same grade as us. 

I left a note on the fridge saying I went out to Jihoon's house to do homework and jumped in my car and drove off to his house. His house wasn't too far away from mine. It was a good 20 minute drive away. I listened to some soft music in the car while driving there and tried my hardest to not fall asleep at the wheel. I parked in the wide parking lot and walked in. There was barely anyone walking the halls of the building. Only the occasional elderly taking a morning stroll, oddly. I stopped at Jihoon's apartment and knocked on the door. I laughed and knew he wouldn't answer the door, neither would Seokmin. Once Seokmin sleeps, he usually stays that way. I pressed in the passcode he told me and entered the apartment. I went to his room which was on the left and saw a sleeping Jihoon. I smiled creepily and closed the door. I knew he wouldn't wake up to anything. I then proceed to try and wake him up. I the lights and jumped on him.

"Jihoon-ah! WAKE UP!" I screamed into his ear. He shot his eyes open and felt me on top of him. 

"What do you want? And why are you here?" He asked half-awake. He tried to roll over on his face to not face the light. But I pinned him down to refrain him from moving at all. He groaned. "Get off," He whined. 

"No! You said that you weren't coming over so I took that has a sign to come over," I explained. He sighed.

"That wasn't a sign," He said trying to get me off of him. "Let me sleep, go away," He shoved. I grabbed his arms to prevent me from falling. He stopped flailing and moving so I got frustrated. I got irritated to. I had to try and force him now. I started to kiss his lips and neck, trailing down to his collarbones. I heard him laugh. "Not happening, Jaein," He said. 

"Help me or else my family will think we're doing dirty things over here," I threatened him. He sighed.

"Ok, fine, I'm up, I'm up." He sat up and pulled on a shirt that he did not have on before. I clapped and sat down in the chair. If there was one thing that freaked out Jihoon, it was my dad. He was a crazy dad who was way too protective over me. He was also over 200 centimeters and towered over Jihoon like he did everyone. My older brother who was a good 5 years older than me also took after my father in his crazy protectiveness and height. Too bad I got my mom's height so I was only 154 centimeters tall. He sat in the chair next to me and pulled out my homework. He scoffed. "You got stuck on this? I thought it was something harder," He said already figuring out the problems. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, just help me," I whined. He laughed. 

"Ok, ok." It took a while for him to explain to me what things were. I struggled a lot with these concepts, so it was hard for me already. Adding on that I don't focus well and that I'm a crappy student also made the lesson harder. 

"This is so hard," I complained. He chuckled. And kept explaining it to me in a simpler way. Before I knew it, I was dozing off from the boring lesson. 

 

Jihoon P.O.V.

"So you carry this and add this to this number," I explained to Jaein. Then, I suddenly felt a head hit my shoulder. I looked over and saw Jaein had fallen asleep. I shook my head in disbelief. She annoyed me to wake up and help her, but yet she falls asleep when I do help her. It's hard having a girlfriend who's as stubborn as you are. I tried to shake her awake. "Yah, Jung Jaein," I said trying to wake her up. But unfortunately, she never wakes up from anything, she's worse than me at waking up. I sighed and gave up. I finished her homework for her and did it in her handwriting that wasn't too different from mine. I then proceeded to pick her up and plop her on my bed. I prayed to god that her dad and brother wouldn't kill me. I took off my shirt and threw it off somewhere. I tucked myself into bed and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, princess." I then passed out from the hard work myself.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

WOW, sorry for not updating quickly these pass days, I was super busy and I didn't have a chance to sit down with my laptop and type something up. I hope this you like this scenario, I honestly liked writing it myself! For some reason, I change my bias every single time I write these things because I get too attached, WOOZI WHY DO YOU PLAY WITH MY HEART? T_T   

Thank you for requesting! 

 

Gif not mine.